Instagram: Hair_makeupbydemy

Bridal hair and makeup services available at your convenience. Services include flawless airbrush makeup application, traditional makeup, lashes, hairstyles, and updos. I will bring out the beauty in you and your entire bridal party! Contact me today to customize your special day.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Miami, FL (305) 469-8289

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Laura G

I can't say enough great things about Demy! She did my make up, and the hair and make up of my bridal party! EVERYONE was so pleased and felt beautiful! It was very nice that Demy offered a variety of services. The girls and I could choose between air brush makeup or regular... Read More makeup, lashes or not, and pricing based on the kind of hair style you want! Demy came to my hotel in plenty of time to get everyone's hair and makeup done in a stress-free time frame! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 yoli Q

Demy is amazing at what she does! She is extremely talented, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Diane Y

Demy did my wedding hair and makeup . She is punctual very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I looked amazing thanks to her. She also cut and colored my hair prior to the wedding. I found a great hair stylist! I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Karen E

Demy is very professional and without a lot of clear instruction from me she executed a beautiful hair style and makeup look which was exactly what I wanted. She is friendly, punctual, easy to get in touch with-- basically everything you could ask for ! Thank you Demy!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jerry B

Very impressed with Demy. I was starting to notice a little more gray than black, she suggested a color blend and even though I was reluctant at first, she said no one would notice. It really did look amazing. I was really grateful how quick and efficient she was. Highly... Read More recommend her guys.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jerry B

Can't say enough about her. Started noticing a lot of gray in my hair and was getting a little worried. She suggested a color blend and even though I was reluctant at first it came out amazing. Just enough color to hide the gray. Super quick and efficient. Great service, very... Read More impressed.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jennifer G

Demy did my make up and hair for my engagement pictures and I have to say she did an amazing job. I loved how my hair looked and my make up was just what I wanted! Everything came out beautiful. Demy is incredible at what she does very professional and very sweet. Will... Read More definitely be hiring her for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jennifer G

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Maritza V

I came a cross Demi through a colleague.... I needed a home stylist for my daughters fifth grade graduation... This was three years ago the rest is history...she has done my hair and makeup many times...I highly recommend Demi because of her attitude, talent and expertise....... Read More Demi is extremely professional, and proper yet humble and mundane.... I thank my lucky stars for meeting Demi she does my hair and my Daughter's of course.... I highly recommend Demi for all occasions!!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Andrea U

Demy is an absolute professional, her work is exceptional and very detailed. She fixed my mess of an hair & left it looking flawless! Definitely would recommend her to anyone who needs their hair or makeup done!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Michael G

Demy did my sisters hair and makeup for her wedding as well as all the bride maids. She was highly recommended by friend and I looked like a rock star when Demy showed up and worked her magic. My sister looked absolutely gorgeous for her big day. Fast forward a couple of... Read More months and my sister still has Demy do her hair as well as mine. I highly recommend Demy and call to book her way in advance as word has spread around Miami about this gem hair stylist.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natasha A

Demy is the most dedicated, hardworking, determined, and passionate hair & makeup stylist I have ever met! Not only is she amazing at what she does; she genuinely love what she does! Demy is professional and always on time. You will not be disappointed if you have the pleasure... Read More of being able to have Demy Sandino as your stylist! If you want to feel like a beautiful princess or a stunning goddess, she's your girl!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jasmine E

Demy was incredible on my big day. She made me look flawless. I had an updo, airbrush makeup, and lashes done and I looked and felt like a princess. Thank you for making my wedding day so special, you are a true artist and passionate person!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rosa M

OMG!!!!! Demy did such a great job on my face. I have a few marks here and there from sun damage and acne, but demy left my complexion flawless with her airbrush. The pictures didn't even need to be touched up! I am very self conscious about my complexion and Demy's work gave me... Read More the confidence to walk down the aisle in front of my entire family (and my new husband's)! I will definitely be using her services in the future!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Daisy S

Demy did a phenomenal job on my wedding. My hair and makeup was exeptional!! I will definitely keep using her in the future. Her professionalism was also really impresive.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dawn R

Enthusiastic, sweet, passionate--what more can I say? Demy loves what she does and it shows! Plus she is so very good at it. A true professional in every way, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nelly A

Demy is the BEST!! Demy has been doing my make up, coloring and styling my hair for the last 4 years and she never disappoints!! She is very professional and also she makes you feel like family. Demy takes her time to get the job done right and will give you her honest opinion... Read More before starting any job if she feels something else would work best. She is a great hair and make up stylist and I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

The BEST without a doubt! I have to admit, I was a bit of a bridezilla (sorry, Demy!) but Demy was extremely patient and reassuring. I had scoured the internet for bridal makeup photos and ideas, and came up with a pile of ideas for what I wanted for my big day. Demy was able to... Read More patiently go through my ideas with me and give me the look I wanted at a great price. A last minute disaster with my mother in law created an extra client for Demy. She handled the curve ball like a champ and took the extra stress off of me. I have to say, looking back, that although my special day was hectic, Demy's amazing work and professional attitude put me at ease and made the wedding look far better than expected. My bridesmaids looked like absolute dolls and I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out...and yes, even my mother in law looked incredible! I have actually decided to start using her as my regular hair stylist and i'll definitely use her make up services on special occasions. Demy, thank you again for your great work on my wedding day and for being so nice and patient with me while I was spazzing out! You're the best and I will definitely recommend you to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Shelly L

What can I say? Demy was cool, calm and collected. She showed up right on time and set up shop quickly. She found the perfect lighting to work her magic and from the beginning I understood she knew what she was doing. Despite the chaos in the background (pictures, family,... Read More bridesmaids, wedding organizers, flowers, rain) she was sweet and professional. I wanted to invite her to the wedding because she was so much fun at the same time. She had great recommendations for my afternoon to evening look and even when I wanted to change something about my hair she helped me to adjust without hesitation. She does both hair and make up and from what I can tell it was in record time. Demy will be one of the fond memories of an otherwise chaotic day and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She also did my Mom's makeup last minute without missing a beat. Besides the fact she works magic she also has the right price for a Bride on a budget. Book Demy TODAY!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Justine R

Where do I begin? I found Demy on The Knot in the summer of 2015 when looking for a local hair and makeup artist for my wedding in October here in Miami. Not only did she do my hair and makeup for the wedding and my bridal party, she has now become my hairstylist full time and... Read More a good friend of mine. Her work is impeccable and she really listened to my vision/input and made me look exactly as I've always imagined I would on my wedding day! I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a talented, communicative, and timely hair/makeup artist in the South Florida area.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Katherine M

DEMY IS AWESOME!! I first met her at my best friend's wedding over 4 years ago and she did my bridesmaid makeup. I used her again 2 years ago for my sister-in-law's wedding to do my bridesmaid makeup. I knew without a doubt that I would use her for my own wedding. She did my... Read More bridal makeup as well as all 5 girls in my bridal party. She has been nothing short of amazing! She offered a variety of services (airbrush or regular makeup, lashes, etc) so each bridesmaid could choose what they wanted. She was on time and reliable for both the trial and the big day. She did an amazing job on me and all of my girls and we all LOVED HER!! Thank you, Demy, for helping to make my special day perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Melissa C

Demy is AMAZING!!! I loved everything about my experience with her, especially the way my hair came out! I did the sun kissed balayage and I am absolutely in love! She is an amazing person from her personality to her artistry! She is also extremely affordable which is always a... Read More plus. I just became a life-long client, i will never go with anyone else. I would recommend her to each and every one of you! Hire her!! You wont regret it!!

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 desiree d

Demy was so profession and an amazing artist! My hair and makeup were more than I could have ever imagined! She truly made my special day that much more special.

Stunning

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Delia D

Some words used to describe my make-up on my wedding day: Breath-taking, amazing, absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Demy, she did an amazing job. She made me feel and look beautiful on my special day. Very friendly, easy going, non-stressful experience.

Professional, creative, excellent service!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015

We are a creative media & advertising agency based in Miami. Demy has been doing the hair & makeup for all of our photo shoots and film work for nearly 2 years, and we honestly can not say enough about her. She is not just an incredible talent, but also a reliable and passionate... Read More person. Our agency prides itself on creativity and Demy fits right in, always being involved with visual and conceptual ideas. She is loved by both our clients and models/talent, and not to mention everyone at Passport Branding & Development. We highly recommend her!!!