On Location Hair & Airbrush Makeup

Email me to inquire about special offers! I have over a decade of experience with on location hair & makeup services; for weddings, media, fashion, editorial & special events. Specializing in updos, occasion/era styling, airbrush makeup & hair extensions. Best wishes!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Peoria, AZ (623) 523-3872

Spectacular Sarah!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Amanda V

Sarah is absolutely wonderful, I cannot say enough great things about her and my experiences with her. She was always quick to answer my emails or texts, and willing to work with me on location, times, etc. On the day of my wedding she came to the hotel and did my hair and... Read More makeup, as well as my maid of honor, 3 bridesmaids, my mother in law, and was even kind enough to do my mom's hair as a last minute request. She made me look and feel so gorgeous--my husband couldn't stop complimenting me all night, and even some of my guests came up to me complimenting me on how beautiful we all looked. If you want a personalized experience with a knowledgeable, professional, truly wonderful person, Sarah is your girl! She listens to what you want and makes suggestions to help which I really appreciated. I would use her again in a heart beat for any professional makeup or hairstyle I needed. We all loved her, her work, and can honestly say that one of the highlights of the big day was our pre-primp and get pretty party:)

beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 meghan j

Sarah really knows her craft: she is a true artist with hair and has such mastery of hair, when I saw photos on her phone, I said, "is that me?" because I literally didn't recognize myself. She transformed my hair into something fit for a magazine. Also, she does all air... Read More brushing and uses very high quality false eyelashes. Her staff also did a wonderful job on my sister and friend. She is also very good company, and extremely organized and professional.

My Hair & Makeup were flawless!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Nikki B

Sarah was absolutely wonderful. She listened to every detail I gave to her about my expectations for hair and makeup on my wedding day. Due to a ridiculous rainstorm the morning of my appointment, I was running a little late and she finished my appointment in record time with... Read More absolutely no signs of being rushed. I had a very short hairstyle and she clipped extensions in and literally wove them into the style. My makeup was done by airbrush, which I had never gotten done before. It stayed on the ENTIRE wedding amongst my crying and sweating (haha). I had forgotten my very favorite MAC lipstick that I was so excited to wear and she quickly recreated the color using her own collection of lipsticks. I was so impressed by her creativity and professionalism. I have also gotten my hair cut and styled with Sarah, which was also a great experience. Her attention to detail is amazing. I would highly recommend booking any service with Sarah for your event or hair needs.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

I loved everything about my hair and makeup! It held all day and all night long, even in arizona’s 100 degree weather. I was impressed.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Cherry C

Absolutely hands down the best of the best here ! Sarah is beyond words amazing! I’ve never felt more beautiful then I did on my wedding day, my hair and makeup stayed put all day even to the early hours of the morning ! You won’t be disappointed by Hair and Makeup by Sarah... Read More that’s for sure !

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Pj J

Sarah is a fantastic person and gifted artist!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Sarah is a wonderful and extremely talented hairstylist. She is also very knowledgeable about hair. She is punctual and professional. She does color and cut on my hair. My hair always turns out gorgeous. I would highly recommend her as a hairstylist.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Robin C

From the moment I met Sarah at our preview I knew she was the perfect fit for my wedding day! On my wedding day it was seemless from start to finish and I felt and looked flawless. I will always recommend Sarah for hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017

Great work and great team!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jill P

Sarah recently did hair and make-up for my daughters wedding this past weekend. All 9 of us were extremely pleased with her amazing talents to do such wonderful, creative styling in both area's. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone who wants to be amazed by her talents.... Read More Truly professional in all area's and even finished our group ahead of schedule. I just can't say enough great things about Sarah!!! Love, love, love!! <3

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Victoria P

Sarah is truly amazing! Not only is she flexible in scheduling, but she is also a master in beautifying. The night before my wedding, one of our groomsmen broke his nose and had black eyes. Sarah came early and fit him into the bridal hair and makeup schedule. Sarah was very... Read More personal, fun, high energy, and talkitive throughout the 10 person bridal journey. I would highly recommend Sarah ! We all looked stunning!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Emily J

Very talented, on time & friendly!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Steph H

Sarah and her crew out did themselves helping my bridesmaids and I get ready on my big day. Couldn't have asked for a more Smooth and fun experience! Thank you SO MUCH. You and your team are amazing.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017

Sarah is amazing. If you're looking for top notch hair and makeup services, go no further. Sarah is professional, always on time (or early), and will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy. There isn't a better hair/makeup person out there!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Gina C

I do not think I could overstate how amazing Sarah was on our wedding day, and before. First I will say that her email communication is prompt and courteous. She responded almost immediately to all questions and concerns that I raised, even almost a year prior to the wedding... Read More day. She made me feel very at east. Sarah came to my home for my trial about a month prior to our wedding, on my birthday and bachelorette party day! She was ON TIME and made me feel very comfortable when the nerves were getting to me. She had no problem changing things about my hair over and over, and did not make me feel like I was being a burden at all! On the day of the wedding, she came along with another woman, Michelle, to do my hair and makeup, and do the hair and makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids, my mother, and the hair for my junior bridesmaid. Sarah came to Sedona and was at our hotel ON TIME at 8 am. From then on everyone was laughing, and having a good time. I was quite nervous, again and getting anxious. Sarah knew just how to trick me and distracted me with talk about running and Survivor. My mother in particular was very concerned about her hair and makeup prior to the wedding. I had emailed Sarah about it as well. My mother was so happy, it made everything so perfect for me. Not to mention that I felt like a million bucks! So did the bridesmaids (I understand that one has already booked her for her wedding in June, and I will definitely be getting my hair and makeup done again). Overall, I had just a perfect wedding day. A huge part of that was Sarah. She is simply amazing! Thank you Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carly H

My wedding planner highly recommended Sarah for hair and makeup. She was worth every penny. She help me to find the perfect hairstyle and my makeup looked great. I was really hesistant having my makeup done since I don't wear much usually, but Sarah made me look like a... Read More glamorous version of myself. My husband was so impressed and thought said he couldn't keep his eyes off me all night! That's exactly the reaction I wanted from him! I was so happy I booked Sarah and would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 R A

Sarah is awesome. Her professionalism and work is outstanding. Book her you will be glad you did.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Denise J

What a gifted artist Sarah is. My daughter was stunning for her special day! Sarah had things so well in hand, we were all able to sit, relax, and enjoy the special time together.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jackie V

Happy I booked Sarah and her assistant. They stayed precisely on schedule and worked great as a team. Their talent and experience was evident in their work. My bridal party, the Mom's and I were all beautiful and we had so much fun in the process.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amanda R

Super happy with Sarah and her team! Sarah worked her magic on me- I looked and felt amazing thanks to her! My mom and sisters looked perfect and loved everything! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Claire M

My wedding day hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted! Sarah took the time in our preview to make sure it was perfect. The wedding day look was even better! Beyond happy with everything- especially the airbrush makeup! Everything lasted all night! I was so nice to meet... Read More Sarah & I would highly recommend her work!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Melissa D

Sarah is incredibly talented at both hair and makeup. My whole bridal party and I looked phenomenal! I would book Sarah again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Amanda S

I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and my bridesmaids. There was plenty of time which made it less stressful to not feel rushed. I would recommend Sarah and her team.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Vicky G

My wedding day, March 16th, 2016 was one of the best days of my life and Sarah Monachos was one of the reasons I looked and felt beautiful! Sarah was my hair and makeup artist that did my hair for my wedding day. Sarah was professional, organized, arrived on time and gave me... Read More suggestions on different hair styles and makeup. I have very fine hair and Sarah gave me a hair style that made my hair look fuller and complemented my face. Sarah and her assistant did the makeup and hair for my entire wedding party. We all looked BEAUTIFUL! Not only is Sarah a true professional but she is also a lot of fun! We had a great time with Sarah and her assistant! I want to say "Thank You" Sarah for helping make my day a truly memorable one!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Vicky G