On Location Hair & Airbrush Makeup

Email me to inquire about special offers! I have over a decade of experience with on location hair & makeup services; for weddings, media, fashion, editorial & special events. Specializing in updos, occasion/era styling, airbrush makeup & hair extensions. Best wishes!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Peoria, AZ (623) 523-3872

Spectacular Sarah!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Amanda V

Sarah is absolutely wonderful, I cannot say enough great things about her and my experiences with her. She was always quick to answer my emails or texts, and willing to work with me on location, times, etc. On the day of my wedding she came to the hotel and did my hair and... Read More makeup, as well as my maid of honor, 3 bridesmaids, my mother in law, and was even kind enough to do my mom's hair as a last minute request. She made me look and feel so gorgeous--my husband couldn't stop complimenting me all night, and even some of my guests came up to me complimenting me on how beautiful we all looked. If you want a personalized experience with a knowledgeable, professional, truly wonderful person, Sarah is your girl! She listens to what you want and makes suggestions to help which I really appreciated. I would use her again in a heart beat for any professional makeup or hairstyle I needed. We all loved her, her work, and can honestly say that one of the highlights of the big day was our pre-primp and get pretty party:)

beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 meghan j

Sarah really knows her craft: she is a true artist with hair and has such mastery of hair, when I saw photos on her phone, I said, "is that me?" because I literally didn't recognize myself. She transformed my hair into something fit for a magazine. Also, she does all air... Read More brushing and uses very high quality false eyelashes. Her staff also did a wonderful job on my sister and friend. She is also very good company, and extremely organized and professional.

My Hair & Makeup were flawless!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Nikki B

Sarah was absolutely wonderful. She listened to every detail I gave to her about my expectations for hair and makeup on my wedding day. Due to a ridiculous rainstorm the morning of my appointment, I was running a little late and she finished my appointment in record time with... Read More absolutely no signs of being rushed. I had a very short hairstyle and she clipped extensions in and literally wove them into the style. My makeup was done by airbrush, which I had never gotten done before. It stayed on the ENTIRE wedding amongst my crying and sweating (haha). I had forgotten my very favorite MAC lipstick that I was so excited to wear and she quickly recreated the color using her own collection of lipsticks. I was so impressed by her creativity and professionalism. I have also gotten my hair cut and styled with Sarah, which was also a great experience. Her attention to detail is amazing. I would highly recommend booking any service with Sarah for your event or hair needs.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Gina C

I do not think I could overstate how amazing Sarah was on our wedding day, and before. First I will say that her email communication is prompt and courteous. She responded almost immediately to all questions and concerns that I raised, even almost a year prior to the wedding... Read More day. She made me feel very at east. Sarah came to my home for my trial about a month prior to our wedding, on my birthday and bachelorette party day! She was ON TIME and made me feel very comfortable when the nerves were getting to me. She had no problem changing things about my hair over and over, and did not make me feel like I was being a burden at all! On the day of the wedding, she came along with another woman, Michelle, to do my hair and makeup, and do the hair and makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids, my mother, and the hair for my junior bridesmaid. Sarah came to Sedona and was at our hotel ON TIME at 8 am. From then on everyone was laughing, and having a good time. I was quite nervous, again and getting anxious. Sarah knew just how to trick me and distracted me with talk about running and Survivor. My mother in particular was very concerned about her hair and makeup prior to the wedding. I had emailed Sarah about it as well. My mother was so happy, it made everything so perfect for me. Not to mention that I felt like a million bucks! So did the bridesmaids (I understand that one has already booked her for her wedding in June, and I will definitely be getting my hair and makeup done again). Overall, I had just a perfect wedding day. A huge part of that was Sarah. She is simply amazing! Thank you Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carly H

My wedding planner highly recommended Sarah for hair and makeup. She was worth every penny. She help me to find the perfect hairstyle and my makeup looked great. I was really hesistant having my makeup done since I don't wear much usually, but Sarah made me look like a... Read More glamorous version of myself. My husband was so impressed and thought said he couldn't keep his eyes off me all night! That's exactly the reaction I wanted from him! I was so happy I booked Sarah and would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 R A

Sarah is awesome. Her professionalism and work is outstanding. Book her you will be glad you did.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Denise J

What a gifted artist Sarah is. My daughter was stunning for her special day! Sarah had things so well in hand, we were all able to sit, relax, and enjoy the special time together.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jackie V

Happy I booked Sarah and her assistant. They stayed precisely on schedule and worked great as a team. Their talent and experience was evident in their work. My bridal party, the Mom's and I were all beautiful and we had so much fun in the process.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amanda R

Super happy with Sarah and her team! Sarah worked her magic on me- I looked and felt amazing thanks to her! My mom and sisters looked perfect and loved everything! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Claire M

My wedding day hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted! Sarah took the time in our preview to make sure it was perfect. The wedding day look was even better! Beyond happy with everything- especially the airbrush makeup! Everything lasted all night! I was so nice to meet... Read More Sarah & I would highly recommend her work!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Melissa D

Sarah is incredibly talented at both hair and makeup. My whole bridal party and I looked phenomenal! I would book Sarah again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Amanda S

I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and my bridesmaids. There was plenty of time which made it less stressful to not feel rushed. I would recommend Sarah and her team.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Vicky G

My wedding day, March 16th, 2016 was one of the best days of my life and Sarah Monachos was one of the reasons I looked and felt beautiful! Sarah was my hair and makeup artist that did my hair for my wedding day. Sarah was professional, organized, arrived on time and gave me... Read More suggestions on different hair styles and makeup. I have very fine hair and Sarah gave me a hair style that made my hair look fuller and complemented my face. Sarah and her assistant did the makeup and hair for my entire wedding party. We all looked BEAUTIFUL! Not only is Sarah a true professional but she is also a lot of fun! We had a great time with Sarah and her assistant! I want to say "Thank You" Sarah for helping make my day a truly memorable one!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Vicky G

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Kristina S

Sarah was absolutely great! She exceeded my expectations in every way. From our first meeting we became instant friends. She has a warm and caring personality that makes you feel at home. She did my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids beautifully and flawlessly. She helped make... Read More my dream wedding come true. I highly recommend her!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jennifer G

Sarah did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was exactly how I wanted it to be and it stayed perfect for the entire night. I highly recommend Sarah!!! You can't go wrong with her!

I felt beautiful

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jasmine S

As a bride you want to look your best for your groom and all the pictures to follow. I mean, these are going to be up in your house (hopefully) for years. Sarah will not only help you look your best but you will feel your best having her capable talent creating your ideal... Read More wedding look. Sarah was SO sweet and attentive and most of all talented!!! She took the time to listen to what I needed, make changes when applicable and all while cracking jokes and interacting with my bridal party. It literally felt like I had another sister there. Not only did I feel beautiful but she made my bridal party look stunning as well. You literally could not ask for a better glam squad for your big day!

Convenient, Courteous & Creative

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 sara l

Sarah is a very talented hair and makeup artist. She is professional and has an eye for detail. She did a preview for me and also my hair and make-up on my big day. She was early and ready to go when I arrived. Love that she provides on-site services. It's so convenient. I can't... Read More tell you how many people asked me about my hair and make-up and said how great both looked. I would highly recommend Sarah for any special occasion.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 anna r

Sarah is professional, personable and INCREFIBLE at her craft. She is SO knowledgeable and ready for any challenge including getting my 6 year old in her chair and excited to have her hair done. She walked me through the whole process and then executed it to perfection. She... Read More is a true gift!

Wonderful Experience!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Kate H

Sarah did my hair and airbrush makeup for my wedding. She did a wonderful job, and she has a great personality! She was supportive, funny and genuine. I highly recommend her services. She was more expensive than some of the other hair/makeup vendors I researched, but I am so... Read More glad I chose her. She is worth the price.

Sarah Monachos is awesome!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Michelle S

Sahara did my hair and makeup for my wedding in May 2015. I gave her my inspirations and she created it just how I dreamed of. She is super artistic and just an amazing person. She also did the makeup of some of my bridesmaids and family. Beautifully done. If I ever need... Read More professional makeup done - I'd definitely call her again.

Sarah is AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Angie F

Sarah was such a pleasure to meet and work with for my wedding hair and makeup. I met Sarah when she came for my hair and makeup trial that I had her do for my bridal shower she traveled to me and as soon as we met she was so sweet and easy to talk to it was so nice taking to... Read More her and getting to know each other as she got me all beautified! I showed he my pictures I had for hair and makeup inspiration and she did phenomenal she had it perfect!!! I was complimented from all my guests at bridal shower and for the wedding about my hair and makeup and I absolutely loved it and it was a plus she is such a awesome gal and we got to to know each other a bit. My bridesmaids were also all extremely happy with her services. She is very fast but a perfectionist at what she does you will not be disappointed. I was nervous going in because I have long think hair but Sarah is very skilled in what she does and was able to have my hair and makeup perfect I could not of asked for better!

Sarah is THE BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Since this was a destination wedding, I wanted a trial hair/makeup session. Sarah was more than willing to visit me at the hotel where I was staying. When Sarah first arrived, we just clicked! She has an awesome personality and is super fun and friendly. She got every detail of... Read More my hair and makeup perfect and is more than willing to get it perfect if you're not completely satisfied. But my trial hair/makeup was, what I believed at that time, perfection! Come wedding day, she was OVER THE TOP!!! My hair and makeup where even BETTER than my trial and I looked like a princess. But the best part, I really love Sarah as a person and so will you! Do not look any further...Sarah is THE BEST and you'll be over-the-top satisfied!!! :)

Great experience

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Maure M

I had such a great experience with Sarah. She came to my house to get an idea of what I wanted my hair to look like for the wedding which was super helpful so we could adjust anything for the wedding. On the day of she was early and had both my hair and my bridal party's hair... Read More done before schedule. She was able to mimic pictures my bridesmaids had provided and did a phenomenal job on my hair. I was very happy with the turnout and I know my bridesmaids were very pleased as well! Highly recommend!

You MUST Use Sarah!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Alex G

Sarah is amazing. I searched for multiple people who could do on-site hair and makeup for my wedding, and I decided to try using her. I scheduled a trial session and Sarah came to my house. She was so easy going and made me feel comfortable. We looked at my Pinterest page and... Read More discussed ideas. I tried airbrush makeup, which Sarah recommended, and it was one of the best decisions I made (yes, I used it for my wedding and it stayed ALL night!). Then, Sarah came to the hotel where I was staying in Florence, AZ (by my venue) and she was right on time! She did my mom's makeup and one of my bridesmaids' hair. My hair and makeup looked amazing! I've never felt so beautiful in my life. Sarah is such a joy to work with. She made me feel at ease, made me laugh and made me look awesome for my wedding day! Use Sarah for your wedding or special event. You will not regret it!