Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Waxing, Beauty

6 Queen Anne Road , Bogota, NJ (201) 440-3814

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Michelle H

Sandra is so incredibly talented! She made me look absolutely stunning for my wedding day! I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair and she did it and it was perfect. I felt so beautiful because of her! Sandra and Kristina made a perfect wedding dream team as all of our... Read More ladies looked stunning. I would highly recommend using them for hair on your special day too!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

I can't say enough about Sandra. She clearly knows what she is doing. The first time I met her, I know that she was my girl for my wedding up do. As a girl with fine hair, I have had several bad up do experiences. This was NO issue for Sandra. My hair was full and beautiful. She... Read More truly helped me look like a better more polished version of myself on my wedding day. Highly recommend this salon.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Jennifer F

Sandra and her team did a phenomenal job with hair for our wedding. All the girls including myself were super happy with how their hair turned out. Sandra is a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Danielle M

Last year I moved to Bergen county and lucky for me I found Hair and Nail Excellence Salon! Not only have they been cutting and styling my hair throughout the year, but this July I trusted them to create the perfect bridal style for me. Everything I envisioned came true because... Read More of the talented women working at this salon! They were punctual, professional, energetic and of course creative. My mother, bridesmaids and I were over the moon pleased with their work for our hair and make-up. Sandra, Teresa and Jill took time to listen to our requests and look through pictures of ideas that we saved and took our suggestions and hair and skin types into careful consideration and made us all look beautiful. All of our hair and make-up lasted throughout the long and hot summer day (and through some pretty intense dancing, too!). The day was perfect with a huge help from Hair and Nail Excellence Salon. So grateful for finding them and would recommend their full list of services to any bride/customer!

Fantastic salon!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Jared K

The owner of the salon, Sandra, and her team did a fantastic job! They came to our venue, The Pearl River Hilton, to do hair for me and my bridal party. Everyone loved their hair styles. I had two different trials with Sandra which were both so helpful. She was so patient with... Read More me and spent many hours trying out different variations until we found something with which I was happy. I couldn't have been happier with how my hair turned out!

Fantastic job with hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Ava M

Sandra did my hair and Jillian did my makeup for my wedding on 9/24/11. I could not have been more happy with the results. Sandra really worked with me to find the best hairstyle to go with my dress. Because of the weather, I had to make a last minute decision to change up my... Read More hairstyle, and she just rolled with it. The final result was fantastic. Everyone loved my hair. Jillian did an amazing job with the makeup. I went with airbrush, and I love how it looks in the professional photographs. Sandra and Jillian did hair and makeup for the moms and all of the bridesmaids. They did a fantastic job and I highly recommend them!