Hair by Andrea Mobile beauty/ Special Events Lounge

I travel to my brides for their special day

Freelance Mobile Hair and Makeup Artist

Andrea Beckerich is a dynamic hair designer with more than 20 years of experience and expertise in hair extensions, color, straightening, custom styles and makeup.  Andrea serves the Rockland/Westchester/Bergen/Nyc area as Hair By Andrea: Mobile Hair Design to provide flexibility for clients.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

100 S Main Street, New City, NY I travel to my brides for their special day (908) 391-7704

lifesaver and amazing stylist!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Laura D

After my first hair stylist bailed on me only a few weeks before my wedding, Andrea went out of her way to rearrange her schedule to be able to fit me and my bridal party in. With no time for a trial in advance, Andrea also squeezed me in the day before my wedding to get a feel... Read More for my hair so we wouldn't be experimenting on the day of. My hair ended up looking absolutely perfect - even better than I had imagined (and I was very picky!), and I loved every single one of my 9 bridesmaids' styles as well. My hair also stayed in place (an updo) all night and I have very thick, long, heavy hair. I am so greatful to her and giver her my highest recommendation!!

Amazing extension

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

I went to Andrea after another hair dresser ruined my hair. Andrea suggested extension for my wedding and I had them put in. My wedding photos came out perfect because of the extension. I've never felt better about my hair and how I look.

amazing!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Jenny P

I have nothing negative to say about Andrea! From the day I went to her studio for the trial i felt very comfortable with her. I was not prepared at all, didn't have pictures, and was very bad at describing what I wanted. She somehow figured out exactly what I wanted for hair... Read More and make-up and everything came out perfectly on my day. I had a morning wedding and we (me, 6 bridesmaids, my husband's 4 sisters, and 2 moms, total 13 people!!!) had to be ready at 8:30am for pictures. Andrea and her two assistants arrived at my hotel room promptly at 4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. The main reason I picked her is because she would start so early and she also didn't mind traveling 45 minutes to new rochelle. The fact that she gave me exactly what I wanted was a plus. I had a brutally hot outdoor wedding with all pictures taken outside on a blustering 96 degree day. My airbrush make up stayed completely intact from 8am through pictures, a sweaty outdoor ceremony, and a reception and after party with lots of dancing until 4am. My updo also stayed perfectly intact the entire day even through jumping on the beach and laying in the grass for pictures. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well and they were all very happy with their hair. Andrea is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Lynn W

Andrea was absolutely amazing! She is a true professional, and performs in any situation. There were ten people that neeed both hair and make-up completed on a tight schedule, and everyone looked phenomenal in the short time given to prepare. What we all liked most was that... Read More we all looked like ourselves. Many make-up artists put on so much make up that people are almost unrecognizable. This is definitely no the experience that you will have with Andrea. She managed to make everyone look like a better version of them self. If you want to work with a real professional and create a stress free experience getting ready for your event, use Andrea.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Giovanna M

Andrea is an amazingly talented Artist from hair design to makeup! I love that she was willing to come to My Bridal suite fully equipt with a team of makeup artists and assistants to get my bridal party done in a timely fashion. She recreated looks we chose from Pinterest and... Read More her demeanor was calm and assertive. I was thoroughly impressed with how we looked in our photos! Thank you Andrea !!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Giovanna M

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel H

Andrea is tremendously talented and one can easily sense her passion for her work. She is a natural at perfecting the desired look in a very expedient timeframe. I was super impressed by her makeup artistry as well as her talent with creating gorgeous hair for a special... Read More event. We walked in to our appointment not really knowing what we wanted, but I knew we were in the best hands. Hair and makeup lasted the entire day and compliments were aplenty! Absolutely stunning work and THE BEST Special Event specialist for hair and makeup. Relaxing environment, fantastic energy and outstanding outcome. Truly in a league of her own!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

I went for a few trials at different stylists before my wedding and I was delighted that I chose her! Andrea came fully equipped with a team to my venue an hour away. I sent her pins of what the girls wanted and she touched base with me prior to reassure me. She was punctual... Read More and organized and my girls looked amazing! She did my hair and Makeup just as I had imagined. It stayed all night and my pictures were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bride 1

Andrea is great to work with, she gave me the exact style that I was looking for on my wedding day and it came out even better than I had hoped. The hair style looked beautiful in person and in the photographs. I received many compliments! Andrea is such a joy to work with... Read More and I now use her for haircuts and color as well. I had tried so many stylists and could not find someone that I wanted to go back to until I met Andrea. I would highly recommend her to anyone for your wedding day and for cuts/color!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Dov B

Andrea did hair and make up for 8 bridesmaids 2 mothers, 1 grandmother, and an aunt on my wedding day. Andrea and her team were asked to be in 2 locations at once, in order to accomplish all of this before 9:30 am, because my wedding pictures started at 10 am. They were on time... Read More to each location, and finished every girl with time to spare. All of us were thrilled with our hair and make up and I received multiple compliments at the wedding about how great everyone's hair and make up looked. One of the most impressive things that was a huge deal to me was how calm Andrea was, and how she had a way of helping everyone to relax and just focus on being excited. Andrea made every girl feel special, and paid attention to detail with the requests for hair and make up that were given to her. Thank you so much to Andrea and her team for helping me on my wedding day and making everyone involved feel so comfortable and excited, even early in the morning!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Katie O

I found a photo of a hairstyle I fell in love with on pinterest and Andrea was able to make it look even better on me! She spent so much time making sure my hair was perfect and that I loved it before we took photos. She also did hair for my bridesmaids and brought an assistant... Read More for makeup. They made everyone look fantastic!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Viktoria K

Andrea did a great job for our big day in May 2015! During the hair trial she guided me through some good options so we settled on something I loved! She also helped me through using extensions - which I had never used before. The end product was great, and I received a lot of... Read More compliments on the look. She also did the hair of several bridesmaids and both mothers and they all looked great! She's also very experienced and it shows. She was professional throughout the whole process and made getting ready on the big day fun and not stressful. I recommend her to any bride!

2016-02-28T20:25:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive review, I wish you a life long of happiness with your new husband. xo Andrea

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Kristin S

This review is long over do. I found Andrea on the vendors tab, after contacting nearly 10 other stylists. My main concern was that I needed someone affordable for my bridesmaids. I also needed a stylist that was willing to work on location, and willing to start early to... Read More accommodate my day wedding. On top of all that, I needed someone who was amazing (obviously!). I had my trial done 9 months prior to the wedding. My makeup was on point, but I wasn’t totally in love with my hair (mainly because I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted) but I knew it was only a trial- so I booked that day. She made herself available via text, cell, email- even facebook. It was easy to send her a quick message and stay in touch up until the day of the wedding. On the day of, she arrived at 3:15am ready to go with her assistant. She was totally creative and incorporated a pair of panty hose into my updo since my hair has absolutely no volume. Andrea and her assistant gave all of my bridesmaids beautiful styles with a cohesive look which is exactly what I wanted. She even added leftover flowers from our bouquets to everyone’s hair. Over all, I’m so happy with how my hair and makeup came out, and my bridesmaids were thrilled with their own hair and makeup. Our hair and makeup lasted all day, and all night! I highly recommend her. I guarantee you will look gorgeous on your wedding day when she’s done with you and totally keep you at ease through the wedding day chaos!!

2016-01-25T14:51:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much :) FYI GoPro big hit :) The pictures you shared are stunning. You were a beautiful bride inside and out. Thx u for choosing me xoxoxoxo

Halloween Wedding

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

My partner Donna and I, were given Andrea's name by the venue we had our wedding. As a gay couple, we decided to completely go off the chain and had a Halloween wedding.. Andrea did our makeup twice before the day in order to ensure our happiness with it. Day of, she... Read More completed the job perfectly. Her staff as well helped with maid of honor and even the staff's makeup to round out the day.. I cannot remember what we paid but i do not remember it being a crazy number. I would recommend Andrea for any services, but she really had a grasp on our different wedding twist. Julia Hernandez

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

I can only thank Andrea for everything she did since the first time I contacted her from Brazil! She was very nice and helpful and it was the best choice I've ever made! She did hair and make up for me and my mom and also my sister's hair! The result was everything I dreamed... Read More off! Thanks you!!!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I used Andrea for both of my daughters' weddings and couldn't have been happier with the results. Andrea had an eye for creating a hairstyle that was perfectly suited for me each time. I had never had so many compliments on my hair. I started going to Andrea about six months... Read More before my first daughter's wedding and she started to envision how she wanted to fix my hair; she even asked to see a picture of the dress so that the hair and makeup would complement the style. She is more than a hairdresser; she is a gifted hair stylist and makeup artist and I would highly recommend her.

MOG gets groomed!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Andrea did my makeup for my son's wedding on 10/10/15. She is knowledgeable, personable, and very talented. I didn't have my hair coiffed by her; I did my own curly locks in my usual style, but the bride's updo, by Andrea, was beautiful- very sculptural and lovely. It... Read More was a pleasure being pampered and glammed by her!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Katherine M

Andrea was wonderful to work with from my trial to the wedding day. She and her team created beautiful hair & makeup looks for myself, my 9 bridesmaids and Mother and made sure that everyone was happy with how they turned out. Andrea and her team traveled over an hour to my... Read More venue to get us ready the morning of my wedding, and it was so wonderful to have such a great team come to us so we didn't have to run around that morning. I would highly recommend Andrea and her team to any bride and bridal party!

Very Happy Bride to Be

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kim P

I was referred to Andrea by many member of the facebook forum "Housewives of Rockland County" when I asked for a recommendation for a hair dresser for my wedding. I was immediately impressed when I met with Andrea for a consultation. She recommended that I lighten up my hair... Read More with highlights to brighten my eyes..I was a bit hesitant at first but I trusted her...I AM SO GLAD I DID!! I continue to get compliments on my hair. She did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my engagement photoshoot. I really wanted added length and volume so she put in clip in extensions. They blended really well, it looked very natural. Overall, I would 1000% recommend Andrea's hair and makeup services. She is a true artist, very personable and professional.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Andrea and her team did a fantastic job on my entire wedding party of 12. She traveled all the way to Long Island. Both hair and makeup was applied, I got airbrush makeup, lashes and hair extensions used in my look. Andrea was very calming to work with and her team was a delight... Read More to interact with. We were all done on time and looked amazing . For my trial I traveled to her salon. I can't Thank You enough!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Veronica Truong J

Hair and make up was prefect, just the way I had imagined it, and even better. Hair by Andrea is extremely talented and creative. Thank you for the beautiful hair & make up on my wedding day. I highly recommend to use Hair by Andrea!

I definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kate K

My wonderful experience started with a fast response to my inquiry! Andrea invited me to have a hair trial which ended with excitement and happiness! She took pictures step by step so it would be done the same way for the wedding! This put me at ease and gave me something to... Read More look at to remind myself what it would look like. I continued going to Andrea in the salon for small events and for my hair cuts. She gives off a positive and strong vibe which always makes you feel comfortable! The day of the wedding she was right on time and got right to work! Her team took care of my bridesmaids and she took care of me! There was no rushing around and everything came out perfect! I could not ask for a better experience! I will continued use Andrea for future events!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lauren A

I have seen a lot of Andrea's work and it is by far incredible!! I cant wait for her to do my wedding!! The trial was more than I could ask for. SHe did a beautiful job!! Highly recommend her.

Wedding Day Hair & Make-up

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stefanie M

Andrea and her team were amazing! My hair lasted all night long, and so many people complimented on how beautiful it looked! Andrea's make up job was flawless and didn't smudge or run! Her prices are very affordable, and in this area it's very hard to find someone to do such... Read More great work at a low cost. All of my bridesmaids were happy with their looks! highly recommended :)

We all looked our best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Most hair stylists can handle a blow out or a French twist, but the true artist also knows how to bring out the beauty in every face. Andrea is not only technically skilled, she also has a keen eye for what works best, and knows how to apply makeup for the camera. We used Andrea... Read More for both hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding in June, and we could not have bee happier with the result. The bride and the six girls all looked fabulous with hair and makeup lasting all night, and so did I!

Andrea Beckerich

Andrea Beckerich is a Celebrity hair designer with more than 20 years of experience with the art of hair who specializes in all types of hair extensions. She’s received formal training at prestigious design schools such as Capri, Paul Mitchell Signature School, Christine Valmy International Aveda and SoCap USA. Andrea is also a platform artist and educator as well as partner to the Special events lounge . Visit her at Hairbyandreanyack.com or find her on Facebook at Hair by Andrea: mobile hair design