Updo for your I do

Hair By Bri is a “we come to you” service with a focus on bridal and special event hair. Whether you need an updo for your “I do”, an edgy style for a photo shoot, or a vintage vibe, I understand how truly special and unique your wedding day is and will guide you toward your vision.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, West Virginia (412) 352-5258

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle K

Bri was amazing! I had a couple of unique hair requirements (in addition to the 6 bridesmaids and 3 flower girls she did lightening fast) in that I needed a traditional Korean wedding updo and then a hair style change for the reception, and she was able to do everything so... Read More beautifully and extremely quickly! For the Korean updo, she had to deal with a fake bun and a large metal rod going through it, and she was able to make it look even more amazing than any models I've ever seen. And then my second hairstyle was just gorgeous, not to mention how happy all of my bridesmaids were. She seriously did some of the most beautiful, creative and impressive updos I have ever seen, and I have been in a lot of weddings. Thanks, Bri, for making us all look and feel so amazing on my special day!

2017-10-30T18:33:46 Response from the vendor

Such an honor to be apart of your unique wedding! Thank you for having me

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Christina H

I cannot thank Bri enough for the amazing job she did on me and my bridesmaids. We all loved our hair more than i ever thought possible. She is very easy to get in touch with and respond quick to emails and texts. I would recommend her to any bride and bridal party. she's... Read More awesome!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Heather G

Bri is absolutely amazing! Thanks to her talent and attention to detail, my hair and that of my bridesmaids and flower girls were absolutely perfect. She is truly the best at what she does. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Niki W

Bri did such a fabulous job on my girls hair, as well as myself on my wedding day. She knew exactly what I wanted, and somehow, my hair managed to stay curled all day and night, and even into the next day!! This was so amazing considering curls usually fall out of my hair within... Read More hours!! I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and Bri hit the mark!!! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Nina N

Bri is the only one I would have trusted with my hair on my wedding day! I wanted loose and messy curls, more natural looking than formal, and she totally nailed it. My maid of honor wanted vintage waves and they turned out so beautiful!! Everyone was thrilled!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Marissa M

Best stylist around!

Brianna Marzok

A seasoned Paul Mitchell professional, Brianna Marzok hails from Maryland and brings a wealth of experience to the Pittsburgh scene as a stylist and educator. Editorial photo shoots and platform artistry have allowed her to build an extensive portfolio of bridal and special event hairstyling. Bri has traveled across the United States to train with top artists and also offer her expertise as a Paul Mitchell educator. After working extensively in the salon environment for the past 10 years, she also runs “Hair By Bri” – a “we come to you” service with a focus on bridal and special event hair.