Updo for your I do

Hair By Bri is a “we come to you” service with a focus on bridal and special event hair. Whether you need an updo for your “I do”, an edgy style for a photo shoot, or a vintage vibe, I understand how truly special and unique your wedding day is and will guide you toward your vision.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Heather G

Bri is absolutely amazing! Thanks to her talent and attention to detail, my hair and that of my bridesmaids and flower girls were absolutely perfect. She is truly the best at what she does. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Nina N

Bri is the only one I would have trusted with my hair on my wedding day! I wanted loose and messy curls, more natural looking than formal, and she totally nailed it. My maid of honor wanted vintage waves and they turned out so beautiful!! Everyone was thrilled!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Marissa M

Best stylist around!

Brianna Marzok

A seasoned Paul Mitchell professional, Brianna Marzok hails from Maryland and brings a wealth of experience to the Pittsburgh scene as a stylist and educator. Editorial photo shoots and platform artistry have allowed her to build an extensive portfolio of bridal and special event hairstyling. Bri has traveled across the United States to train with top artists and also offer her expertise as a Paul Mitchell educator. After working extensively in the salon environment for the past 10 years, she also runs “Hair By Bri” – a “we come to you” service with a focus on bridal and special event hair.