Hair Stylists, Beauty

greater Boston (781) 927-4952

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Amorn O

Christine is wonderful! She did a fantastic job with my hair for my wedding day, and even did a beautiful braided design with a flower crown for my niece. From our first correspondence to my wedding day, Christine was so warm and friendly and always available to answer my... Read More questions. My hair trial was a fun experience. She came to my house and did a great job listening to my ideas, looking at inspirational and helping me figure out what I wanted to do with my hair for my wedding day. Christine is truly an artist in her field. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sarah B

You can't go wrong by hiring Christine to do your hair for your big day. I'm a wedding planner by profession. I have seen hundreds of brides and their hairdos and the many talented stylists that pull them off. I had never worked with Christine before my wedding but I saw her... Read More work on instagram and knew I had to reach out. From the quick email correspondence, the ease of responding to my (many) questions, and the willingness to work within my needs, I was sure that it was a good fit. Christine came and did a trial in the comfort of my home a year before my wedding day, talking me through what she was doing and my options. I stayed in touch with Christine as needed in the year before the wedding and had the chance to work with her as I referred her to my clients. Her work was impeccable each time. On the day of the wedding, I showed up to our getting ready location and Christine was already there with all of her materials set up and plugged in, ready to go. I was able to sit down immediately and Christine got to work. She is easy to be around and the product is beautiful. My updo stayed exactly where she left it all day, for 12 hours of photos, hugging, and dancing. Thank you Christine! You are fab!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Adelina G

Christine did my hair recently for a wedding I was a bridesmaid for. I was a bit nervous because my hair is naturally curly and I haven't liked the way most hairdressers style it -- it's either too straight or the curls are too messy. I came in with no idea what I wanted and... Read More relied completely on Christine's expert opinion. She did an absolutely outstanding job! She pinned my hair to one side, using a curling iron to enhance my curls. My hair looked amazing from the moment she finished at noon to the time I got home at 1am after dancing the night away, and I got so many compliments from everyone at the wedding about how beautiful my hair looked. Not only is Christine an expert stylist, she's also super sweet, calm, and an all-around good person, making the experience so enjoyable. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Samantha E

Christine was the hairstylist for my wedding on June 4, 2016, and she styled me and all 5 of my bridesmaids. There are not enough good things I can say about her or her talents!! I honestly believe she works magic with hair. I met Christine when I had my hair trial, and I was... Read More not completely sure of the style I wanted, but had some ideas and showed her some pictures. From this, she was able to create the most perfect hairstyle – it was a piece of art. After our trial I felt so happy, relieved, and confident about my wedding style. Christine was such an incredibly positive addition to the day of the wedding. She was efficient, calm, and kind, and she was totally on top of the timeline so I didn’t have to worry at all. Even though she was working alone, she was incredibly fast and worked within the timeline to complete all six hair styles; we even finished a bit early and were not rushed at all! She gave each bridesmaid exactly what they asked for—everyone was so happy and everyone looked so beautiful. Her styles looked amazing in person and in pictures, and they were all so expertly done that they lasted and stayed perfect throughout the night. You should have no doubts about choosing Christine as a hair stylist for your wedding, event, or really for anything! She is incredibly skilled, has a wonderful personality and is easy to get along with, and is very professional. Outside of her actual styling capabilities, she also provided invaluable suggestions about styles, accessories, and hair care prior to the wedding. It was so helpful knowing I could go to her with questions! I hope I get to work with her again soon, and am so glad she was a part of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

I’m so happy that Christine made my hair look very beautiful for my brother’s wedding. I told her beforehand about my preferred hairstyle and very professionally she made it look even more beautiful than I had imagined. Christine’s work style is very focussed and calm so I was... Read More able to sit back and enjoy the whole process. Not only the making of my hair style but also the end results satisfied me and I would go back to her any time. The side up do suited me very well and I got many comments and compliments on my hair style. I had an amazing experience and I would choose Christine again. Thank you Christine for making me look so beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 moreen r

Christine was wonderful! My daughter's hair was beautiful and exactly as she had envisioned on her wedding day! We were planning the wedding from over 300 miles away, so we were concerned about finding a hair stylist. Christine came highly recommended and we were thrilled we... Read More were able to book her. My daughter and her 2 bridesmaids loved their hair and it looked beautiful all day! Thank you Christine!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Amanda G

Christine did my friend's wedding this April. We'd never met before and I had no clue what I wanted. I was crazy indecisive and knew I just wanted some frame so evening pictures wouldn't make me look bald. That's not much to work with, but she did it! She gave me a beautiful... Read More half-up half-down look with an incorporated braid. I got tons of positive comments. The best part: it stayed all night long! It even made it through my 6 and 3 and 1 years olds grabbing it. Christine has some serious talent, a gentle touch, tons of options, and just great overall. She made the whole experience incredibly memorable, not just for me but for my best friend on her special day.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Christine styled my hair and did my make up for my wedding. She did it exactly how I liked it. Not only she used high end products which I really enjoyed, but also she paid attention to my specific requests. Her timing was perfect, she finished on time which helped a great... Read More deal not to get stressed. Christine made me look awesome at my wedding day. I received more compliments than expected. I’m very happy and satisfied and would recommend her to anyone who is getting married. @Christine_Herbst I’m so grateful!