Hair Stylists, Beauty

1675 Greeley St S, Stillwater, MN Twin Cities area and beyond (651) 331-8424

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Marie K

Theresa was my first choice when I started looking, hands down BEST choice!! I fell in love with her social media pages; loved her style and passion for what she does! Theresa did my hair for our engagement photos and she made it look effortless! I had 2 bridal consultations... Read More because I couldn't make up my mind! Theresa did my hair and my bridal parties hair, and she went above and beyond our expectations!! Our hair was gorgeous and flawless! Theresa was so great to work with and I cannot thank her enough or say enough nice things for how AMAZING she is!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Sarah A

Theresa did all of my bridal party hair and she did AMAZING!!! She was so easy to work with, and did exactly what me and all of my girls asked for! She was so easy going & efficient, it was completely comfortable to have her in the room while we all were getting hair and make up... Read More done. Couldn't be happier that I booked her!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Briana A

Theresa did a fantastic job for my wedding! She did my hair as well as 4 of my bridesmaids hair as well and everyone looked gorgeous! You can give her specific ideas or she can create her own vision from a few suggestions. I haven't seen any of her work look anything short of... Read More amazing. She also does a fantastic job applying lash extensions which are so convenient to have for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Holly

Theresa was AMAZING throughout my entire bridal process. I have used her in the past for other events, so it was an easy decision to have her do my hair for my wedding! She was so patient with me- and really listened to what I wanted. I had a head piece that she made look... Read More flawless with my style. She is so fun to work with and is amazing at what she does. My hair was perfect all night long!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michelle M

Theresa is so great! I have gotten eyelash extensions and updo/curls in my hair from her. She is so friendly and personable, I didn't want to leave when I was all done! She is so good at what she does. I reccomend her to everyone and anyone looking for services. So happy! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kayla H

As a hairstylist myself, I was so apprehensive about finding someone who could do my bridal hair up to my standards. I'm particular about the way I like my hair styled. Or any hair styled for that matter. I made a trial appointment with Hair by Theresa and went into not knowing... Read More what to expect! I loved her fun, easy going personality right off the bat, and she busted out the most perfectly textured, loose, gorgeous bridal style in 30 minutes! I knew I had my girl! Finally, I found someone who listened, and got me & my style! She came to me on my wedding day and got me and my bridesmaids ready! Everyone looked gorgeous, and my hair was even better the day of! Thank you Theresa for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Andrea M

If you live in the Twin Cities Meteo area I HIGHLY recommend going to Theresa for your wedding hair. She is truly an artist and does such an incredible job, plus she is so fun to work with!!! I was so lucky to have her do my hair along with my wedding party and the results... Read More turned out amazing.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Paige W

Theresa does a fabulous job! She did my bridesmaids, flower girl, my mom, and my hair at my 10/1/16 wedding. She can make your vision come true but look even better! She is very kind and mellow, and a great person, too. So happy to have had her for our wedding. HIGHLY... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Stephanie G

Theresa did the hair for me and my entire bridal party. I did a bridal trial with her about a two months before my wedding day and fell in love with her work!! In the beginning only three of my girls were going to get their hair done by her but after seeing the work she did on... Read More us my sisters changed their minds. Theresa was gracious enough to be able to get them in as well and made it seem effortless for her to do their hair as well. Not everyone knew what they wanted so they were open to her suggestions and she worked creative Magic!! Theresa truly has a gift and is so incredibly talented, I wouldn't have trusted my big day to anyone else but her!! I felt like a supermodel from the beginning :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Danielle S

Theresa is amazing, and so fun to work with!!! She took the time to make sure my hair was 100% what I wanted. I refer all of my friends to her!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mattea A

Theresa did an absolutely phenomenal job with our entire bridal party! She was efficient with her time and offered up ideas and suggestions for the girls that didn't have a picture of what they were looking for. I absolutely loved what she did with my hair! I felt beautiful and... Read More my hair stayed looking perfect all night--even after hitting the dance floor. She was fun to work with and easy to chat with all morning while we were getting ready together. Theresa did on-location for us and arrived early to set up so she was ready to go when the girls arrived. We were all incredibly happy with her work! I highly recommend Hair by Theresa!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brittany M

I first met with Theresa for lash extensions about 6 months before my wedding. I had had lash extensions previously by three or four other places but none have measured up to hers. I then had her do my hair for my engagement photos. She was so quick at my hair and made it look... Read More effortless. I told her I was worried because my hair did not hold curl and my photos weren't for a few hours, I don't know what she did but it lasted through the session and into the night, it was perfect. I then went back to Theresa for my boudoir session. In the middle of doing my hair she mentioned hair extensions and asked if I was using them for my wedding. I lucked out and she had some that matched my hair perfectly that day. She spent the extra time putting them in so I could use them both for the boudoir and the wedding. The day of the wedding she did all my bridesmaids hair, my moms and my own. Everyone brought pictures of how they wanted/visioned their hair and Theresa had no problem meeting if not exceeding those expectations. Everyone looked gorgeous! I would HIGHLY recommend Theresa to anyone whether they are looking for lash extensions, up-dos, hair extensions, special occasion hair, etc. She is professional, kind and THE BEST at what she does!! Thank you so much for making me feel and look beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kelly K

Theresa did my hair for my wedding on 5/21/16. She did an amazing job! It was exactly what I wanted. She also added in clip in extension which everyone though was my own hair. She also did the rest of my bridal party and my mother. Everyone looked great! I would highly... Read More recommend Theresa. She also did my eyelash extensions too which were awesome.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Josie L

Theresa did such an amazing job on my hair and my wedding party. I loved my hair for my wedding, it was exactly how I envisioned it!