Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

30021 Tomas St., Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (800) 485-4444

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lauren C

I absolutely love my comb! I did the Try then Buy and it was a great way to test out three different designs. I can't wait to wear my beautiful comb!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Miranda B

Very high quality hair combs. They absolutely stunning! Service and shipping were quick and efficient. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Janell B

I am having a destination wedding therefore I wanted to play with several different hair pieces to figure out which one looked best with my dress and had more of a beachy vibe. The try then buy program allowed me to do this and I was able to pick out the perfect hair piece!... Read More Overall, a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Crystal C

The "try before you buy" program was one of the best experiences during my wedding planning because it allowed me to show up at my hair trial with three great options and seal the deal! The pictures on the internet do not do these pieces justice. They are of stunning quality... Read More and they are gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Tina Y

I purchased this headband for my wedding. It looks great with my champagne color dress. Really pleased with this product!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Casey C

Beautiful hair pieces! Just what I was looking for

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Yael B

Loved the flowers I bought for my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kristin S

I used their "Try Then Buy" program and it was one of the best decisions I could have made. I was struggling with just looking at hair pieces online, and so it was great to get three sent to my house to be able to try them on and look at them next to my dress! I ended up keeping... Read More the Aiden rhinestone hair piece and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in November! I would absolutely recommend this program and this company if you are looking for hair accessories for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 karen d

What a great program! I participated in the Try Before You Buy, and am delighted! Was hesitant to buy something that I wasn't sure I would like, so this was a perfect solution. And, best of all, I love the pins I purchased. Quality is great. They are as beautiful in person... Read More as they are on the website. The whole process worked seamlessly from start to finish. Would highly recommend Hair Comes the Bride!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Sara B

I absolutely love the comb I purchased. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Emma H

Really loved the piece I ordered. It was a reasonable price and really well made :)

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Ashley L

I used their try before you buy program and could not have been happier. Not only were the pieces I tried gorgeous and really great quality, their customer service was EXTREMELY helpful with getting me the pieces. I was able to try 3 different hair pieces and got to keep the... Read More one I am using for my wedding while I sent the other two back. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Molly B

I ordered two of the Charity Crystal and Pearl Beaded Hair Pins from Hair Comes the Bride for my wedding. They are elegant, well-made, and beautifully simple. The pearls and crystals on the pins will coordinate perfectly with my dress!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Taylor M

I'm obsessed with my piece!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jennifer M

THE BEST! I ordered the GEMMA and FLORA hair flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous. They really do look and feel like real flowers. Customer service is amazing also.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Angie G

The pictures don't do these products justice - they are stunning in person! Not only well-made and sturdy, but also delicate and romantic. I purchased 3 "Shay" hair pins and they're going to be perfect for my lakeside wedding and will bring just the right amount of glam.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

I was elated to find beautiful pieces of Jewelry for my Upcoming Wedding from Hair Comes the Bride Inc. When I found the piece I wanted to try, I was disappointed because it was unavailable. A while later, I was notified they were able to provide the beautiful piece I wanted.... Read More I am so happy and was so grateful how they went over and above to satisfy my Needs. I would highly recommend Hair Comes the Bride Inc. to those in need of quality, exquisite pieces for they Wedding.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Karen R

Couldn't be more pleased. I ordered 3 hair accessories in the Try then Buy program for my daughter to wear with her veil. It was a last minute order, they were very helpful and sent the hair combs out promptly. Beautiful quality and fair price. Selected our favorite and... Read More sent the other two back.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Fanny M

First time ordering with this shop and loved it! The flower headpiece looks super real, delicate and well made. I highly recommend checking out their website for additional products.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Bailey E

I ordered a flower from Hair Comes the Bride and it was amazing quality. The packaging, delivery time and customer service were all amazing. I highly recommend their hair flowers for anyone looking for a natural and elegant hair piece.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Whitney Y

This company was amazing to work with. They honored my discount after I had already checked out. I felt like they really cared about taking away any stress that comes along with a wedding. The product itself is flawless and I cant wait to wear them this weekend at my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Lauren B

Can't wait to wear this on my wedding day! Very high quality!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Louise K

I ordered my hairpiece and all was fine until Australia Post caused issues with the delivery. Even though Hair comes the Bride is in another country they were super helpful and replied to my emails in a very timely manner. With their help I managed to get my parcel a few days... Read More later. I can't thank you enough for taking the stress off my shoulders! I will definitely be telling every bride I know about you!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Pami T

One of my besties had this vision of how she wanted her special day to be. She had her shoes, her dress, her veil! All she was missing was her hair piece. I came across Hair Comes the Bride when searching for a piece for her. I tried Etsy and was unable to locate anything that... Read More was beautiful AND quality. When I found Hair Comes the Bride I sent her right over here to pick out her dream hair piece, for the special day. She had the most difficult time deciding between several pieces which speak volume to beautiful selection. She ended up getting Chantel in silver, and when the box arrived we both were in shock! Our mouths hitting the floor. The quality and craftsmanship of the hair piece is superb and worth every single penny. I am already buying some Kleenex for the wedding because when she walks down the aisle adorned in this beautiful piece, the tears won't stop coming.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Stacy R

My comb was absolutely perfect for my wedding day! It was the perfect size, beautifully crafted, and was shipped in no time. My only regret is that I did not buy them for bridesmaids. The next wedding I am in I'm definitely suggesting Hair Comes The Bride and I'll definitely be... Read More buying from here again!