Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

30021 Tomas St., Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (800) 485-4444

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Louise K

I ordered my hairpiece and all was fine until Australia Post caused issues with the delivery. Even though Hair comes the Bride is in another country they were super helpful and replied to my emails in a very timely manner. With their help I managed to get my parcel a few days... Read More later. I can't thank you enough for taking the stress off my shoulders! I will definitely be telling every bride I know about you!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Pami T

One of my besties had this vision of how she wanted her special day to be. She had her shoes, her dress, her veil! All she was missing was her hair piece. I came across Hair Comes the Bride when searching for a piece for her. I tried Etsy and was unable to locate anything that... Read More was beautiful AND quality. When I found Hair Comes the Bride I sent her right over here to pick out her dream hair piece, for the special day. She had the most difficult time deciding between several pieces which speak volume to beautiful selection. She ended up getting Chantel in silver, and when the box arrived we both were in shock! Our mouths hitting the floor. The quality and craftsmanship of the hair piece is superb and worth every single penny. I am already buying some Kleenex for the wedding because when she walks down the aisle adorned in this beautiful piece, the tears won't stop coming.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Stacy R

My comb was absolutely perfect for my wedding day! It was the perfect size, beautifully crafted, and was shipped in no time. My only regret is that I did not buy them for bridesmaids. The next wedding I am in I'm definitely suggesting Hair Comes The Bride and I'll definitely be... Read More buying from here again!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Deandra L

Fantastic service. Quick to respond to email enquires and offered the cheapest freight as I am based in Melbourne. The product looks exactly as shown online. I love my hair piece and can not wait to wear it on my wedding day. Will be recommending this site to future brides :)

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Rebekah B

I bought bridal forhead band from this site. Soooooo disappointed in the quality. I saw the bad reviews but since i was ordering a difderent product and thr design was exactly what i was looking for but couldn't find, i decided to roll the dice. Bad idea! It's unwearable due to... Read More pointy bits that dig into my forehead and it appears that some areas that should be open got filled in with silver making it look shooty. I was skeptical because of the price, and I was right to be skeptical. I would have paid a couple hundred more to have this done right. I simply loved the design and was hoping it would work out.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lindsey P

I ordered some hair flowers recently and am SO DISAPPOINTED with the products I received. I ordered one set of 3 flowers and they are very cheap looking, they are falling apart and have chunks of dried yellow glue on them. I also ordered an orchid which is pretty but much... Read More smaller than described on their site (cost was $40 for ONE little flower not much bigger than a quarter!) They have a bigger size which I planned to order as well if I liked the small but after their disgraceful customer service, I wouldn't order again. I spent $80 total for this small order (1 set of 3 little cheap-looking flowers and 1 flower too small to use) a total waste of money!! I wouldn't complain about the price if these were quality products but I won't even use them. The most annoying thing is that after numerous attempts to reach out to them, they won't respond!!! They even sent me a link to add a review to their site but they have to approve their reviews before posting to the site so it won't even appear!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lindsey P

Made me feel like a queen!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Rebeca S

Excellent attention and quality. They made me feel amazing!

Loved my Hair Pins!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Gina L

I received so many compliments on my hair pins, and my hairstylist loved them! I Loved the packaging, nicer than I'd usually expect from something ordered online - I'm still shocked I was able to get something so beautiful for an affordable price!

Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 jill V

I really wanted a professional when it came to my hair and makeup for my wedding and Hair Comes the Bride was the right choice! My stylist really listened to my vision of how I wanted my hair and makeup and she couldn't have done a better job. The best part is that they even... Read More come to your house and make you comfortable while preparing for your day. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up throughout the day of my wedding. Yes it is costly, but it is 100% worth it.

More than 5 stars are needed

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Dawn M

I ordered my bridal jewelry from "Hair Comes the Bride" and I will admit that at first I thought it may have been a little pricey. But when I received the accessories if far exceeded my expectations. The jewelry was simply stunning.

Beautiful pieces

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 MOIRE V

I ordered a beautiful rose hair clip, well made, not cheap lookin, ok price.

cute accesories!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Natalie Z

This website was so great, fast shipping and pictures online matched what came in the mail. my hair accesories were so cute and stayed nice! This was a cute website and i was able to find exactly what i wanted online!

Highly Recommended-Worth the Money

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Lisa A

They did an amazing job on our whole wedding party. I am glad there was a preview appointment too. It was a pricier option (e.g. $75 per hair or makeup service for non-bride) than some other vendors but it was totally worth it. Everything was on time if not ahead of schedule... Read More and we all felt our best.

Gerhard Wedding 4/20/12

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Trisha G

I ordered 2 pearl starfish pins for my hair for my beach wedding! They were beautiful. I loved them. My only complaint is that they did not stay in my hair that well. I def needed more bobbi pins to hold them in. Other than that they looked amazing in my hair and everyone loved... Read More them

Ashley!!! was Awesome

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Cassie D

I worked with Ashley. She made me look more beautiful than I ever thought possible. I changed my makeup style last minute which most would find annoying but she jumped on board and did an absolute perfect job, and my hair well I don't know how she did it so perfect. She was... Read More really able to capture my style perfectly!

Loved Genna

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 H C

I found Genna on the knot and emailed her and we connected right away. I was in Northern CA so there was no time for a trial period, but the morning of my wedding day Genna was amazing! Exactly what I had imagined I wanted she did. She also did the hair and makeup for my... Read More other bridesmaids and I couldn't be more happier. We all received compliments all day long. Thank you so much!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Sandra C

At first I was reluctant because they are pricey. But I'm so glad I went with them. They went so above and beyond to make sure I had what I would be happy with. And Lavonn's work is amazing. I've never looked as good as I did on my wedding day, but I still looked like me. Of all... Read More the things you can spend money on for a wedding...my suggestion...get one less flower arrangement and hire Hair Comes the Bride. If you're in the NY area Lavonne is who you want. Thanks!