Hair Comes the Bride

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

30021 Tomas St., Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 jill V

I really wanted a professional when it came to my hair and makeup for my wedding and Hair Comes the Bride was the right choice! My stylist really listened to my vision of how I wanted my hair and makeup and she couldn't have done a better job. The best part is that they even... Read More come to your house and make you comfortable while preparing for your day. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up throughout the day of my wedding. Yes it is costly, but it is 100% worth it.

Beautiful pieces

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 MOIRE V

I ordered a beautiful rose hair clip, well made, not cheap lookin, ok price.

cute accesories!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Natalie Z

This website was so great, fast shipping and pictures online matched what came in the mail. my hair accesories were so cute and stayed nice! This was a cute website and i was able to find exactly what i wanted online!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Sandra C

At first I was reluctant because they are pricey. But I'm so glad I went with them. They went so above and beyond to make sure I had what I would be happy with. And Lavonn's work is amazing. I've never looked as good as I did on my wedding day, but I still looked like me. Of all... Read More the things you can spend money on for a wedding...my suggestion...get one less flower arrangement and hire Hair Comes the Bride. If you're in the NY area Lavonne is who you want. Thanks!

TO Hair Comes the Bride