Hair Comes the Bride

100% Money Back Guarantee

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

30021 Tomas St., Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lindsey P

I ordered some hair flowers recently and am SO DISAPPOINTED with the products I received. I ordered one set of 3 flowers and they are very cheap looking, they are falling apart and have chunks of dried yellow glue on them. I also ordered an orchid which is pretty but much... Read More smaller than described on their site (cost was $40 for ONE little flower not much bigger than a quarter!) They have a bigger size which I planned to order as well if I liked the small but after their disgraceful customer service, I wouldn't order again. I spent $80 total for this small order (1 set of 3 little cheap-looking flowers and 1 flower too small to use) a total waste of money!! I wouldn't complain about the price if these were quality products but I won't even use them. The most annoying thing is that after numerous attempts to reach out to them, they won't respond!!! They even sent me a link to add a review to their site but they have to approve their reviews before posting to the site so it won't even appear!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lindsey P

Made me feel like a queen!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Rebeca S

Excellent attention and quality. They made me feel amazing!

Loved my Hair Pins!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Gina L

I received so many compliments on my hair pins, and my hairstylist loved them! I Loved the packaging, nicer than I'd usually expect from something ordered online - I'm still shocked I was able to get something so beautiful for an affordable price!

Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 jill V

I really wanted a professional when it came to my hair and makeup for my wedding and Hair Comes the Bride was the right choice! My stylist really listened to my vision of how I wanted my hair and makeup and she couldn't have done a better job. The best part is that they even... Read More come to your house and make you comfortable while preparing for your day. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up throughout the day of my wedding. Yes it is costly, but it is 100% worth it.

More than 5 stars are needed

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Dawn M

I ordered my bridal jewelry from "Hair Comes the Bride" and I will admit that at first I thought it may have been a little pricey. But when I received the accessories if far exceeded my expectations. The jewelry was simply stunning.

Beautiful pieces

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 MOIRE V

I ordered a beautiful rose hair clip, well made, not cheap lookin, ok price.

cute accesories!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Natalie Z

This website was so great, fast shipping and pictures online matched what came in the mail. my hair accesories were so cute and stayed nice! This was a cute website and i was able to find exactly what i wanted online!

Highly Recommended-Worth the Money

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Lisa A

They did an amazing job on our whole wedding party. I am glad there was a preview appointment too. It was a pricier option (e.g. $75 per hair or makeup service for non-bride) than some other vendors but it was totally worth it. Everything was on time if not ahead of schedule... Read More and we all felt our best.

Gerhard Wedding 4/20/12

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Trisha G

I ordered 2 pearl starfish pins for my hair for my beach wedding! They were beautiful. I loved them. My only complaint is that they did not stay in my hair that well. I def needed more bobbi pins to hold them in. Other than that they looked amazing in my hair and everyone loved... Read More them

Ashley!!! was Awesome

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Cassie D

I worked with Ashley. She made me look more beautiful than I ever thought possible. I changed my makeup style last minute which most would find annoying but she jumped on board and did an absolute perfect job, and my hair well I don't know how she did it so perfect. She was... Read More really able to capture my style perfectly!

Loved Genna

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 H C

I found Genna on the knot and emailed her and we connected right away. I was in Northern CA so there was no time for a trial period, but the morning of my wedding day Genna was amazing! Exactly what I had imagined I wanted she did. She also did the hair and makeup for my... Read More other bridesmaids and I couldn't be more happier. We all received compliments all day long. Thank you so much!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Sandra C

At first I was reluctant because they are pricey. But I'm so glad I went with them. They went so above and beyond to make sure I had what I would be happy with. And Lavonn's work is amazing. I've never looked as good as I did on my wedding day, but I still looked like me. Of all... Read More the things you can spend money on for a wedding...my suggestion...get one less flower arrangement and hire Hair Comes the Bride. If you're in the NY area Lavonne is who you want. Thanks!