Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

30021 Tomas St., Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (800) 485-4444

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Yael B

Loved the flowers I bought for my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kristin S

I used their "Try Then Buy" program and it was one of the best decisions I could have made. I was struggling with just looking at hair pieces online, and so it was great to get three sent to my house to be able to try them on and look at them next to my dress! I ended up keeping... Read More the Aiden rhinestone hair piece and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in November! I would absolutely recommend this program and this company if you are looking for hair accessories for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 karen d

What a great program! I participated in the Try Before You Buy, and am delighted! Was hesitant to buy something that I wasn't sure I would like, so this was a perfect solution. And, best of all, I love the pins I purchased. Quality is great. They are as beautiful in person... Read More as they are on the website. The whole process worked seamlessly from start to finish. Would highly recommend Hair Comes the Bride!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Sara B

I absolutely love the comb I purchased. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Emma H

Really loved the piece I ordered. It was a reasonable price and really well made :)

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Ashley L

I used their try before you buy program and could not have been happier. Not only were the pieces I tried gorgeous and really great quality, their customer service was EXTREMELY helpful with getting me the pieces. I was able to try 3 different hair pieces and got to keep the... Read More one I am using for my wedding while I sent the other two back. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Molly B

I ordered two of the Charity Crystal and Pearl Beaded Hair Pins from Hair Comes the Bride for my wedding. They are elegant, well-made, and beautifully simple. The pearls and crystals on the pins will coordinate perfectly with my dress!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Taylor M

I'm obsessed with my piece!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jennifer M

THE BEST! I ordered the GEMMA and FLORA hair flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous. They really do look and feel like real flowers. Customer service is amazing also.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Angie G

The pictures don't do these products justice - they are stunning in person! Not only well-made and sturdy, but also delicate and romantic. I purchased 3 "Shay" hair pins and they're going to be perfect for my lakeside wedding and will bring just the right amount of glam.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

I was elated to find beautiful pieces of Jewelry for my Upcoming Wedding from Hair Comes the Bride Inc. When I found the piece I wanted to try, I was disappointed because it was unavailable. A while later, I was notified they were able to provide the beautiful piece I wanted.... Read More I am so happy and was so grateful how they went over and above to satisfy my Needs. I would highly recommend Hair Comes the Bride Inc. to those in need of quality, exquisite pieces for they Wedding.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Karen R

Couldn't be more pleased. I ordered 3 hair accessories in the Try then Buy program for my daughter to wear with her veil. It was a last minute order, they were very helpful and sent the hair combs out promptly. Beautiful quality and fair price. Selected our favorite and... Read More sent the other two back.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Fanny M

First time ordering with this shop and loved it! The flower headpiece looks super real, delicate and well made. I highly recommend checking out their website for additional products.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Bailey W

I ordered a flower from Hair Comes the Bride and it was amazing quality. The packaging, delivery time and customer service were all amazing. I highly recommend their hair flowers for anyone looking for a natural and elegant hair piece.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Whitney Y

This company was amazing to work with. They honored my discount after I had already checked out. I felt like they really cared about taking away any stress that comes along with a wedding. The product itself is flawless and I cant wait to wear them this weekend at my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Lauren B

Can't wait to wear this on my wedding day! Very high quality!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Louise K

I ordered my hairpiece and all was fine until Australia Post caused issues with the delivery. Even though Hair comes the Bride is in another country they were super helpful and replied to my emails in a very timely manner. With their help I managed to get my parcel a few days... Read More later. I can't thank you enough for taking the stress off my shoulders! I will definitely be telling every bride I know about you!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Pami T

One of my besties had this vision of how she wanted her special day to be. She had her shoes, her dress, her veil! All she was missing was her hair piece. I came across Hair Comes the Bride when searching for a piece for her. I tried Etsy and was unable to locate anything that... Read More was beautiful AND quality. When I found Hair Comes the Bride I sent her right over here to pick out her dream hair piece, for the special day. She had the most difficult time deciding between several pieces which speak volume to beautiful selection. She ended up getting Chantel in silver, and when the box arrived we both were in shock! Our mouths hitting the floor. The quality and craftsmanship of the hair piece is superb and worth every single penny. I am already buying some Kleenex for the wedding because when she walks down the aisle adorned in this beautiful piece, the tears won't stop coming.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Stacy R

My comb was absolutely perfect for my wedding day! It was the perfect size, beautifully crafted, and was shipped in no time. My only regret is that I did not buy them for bridesmaids. The next wedding I am in I'm definitely suggesting Hair Comes The Bride and I'll definitely be... Read More buying from here again!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Deandra L

Fantastic service. Quick to respond to email enquires and offered the cheapest freight as I am based in Melbourne. The product looks exactly as shown online. I love my hair piece and can not wait to wear it on my wedding day. Will be recommending this site to future brides :)

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Rebekah B

I bought bridal forhead band from this site. Soooooo disappointed in the quality. I saw the bad reviews but since i was ordering a difderent product and thr design was exactly what i was looking for but couldn't find, i decided to roll the dice. Bad idea! It's unwearable due to... Read More pointy bits that dig into my forehead and it appears that some areas that should be open got filled in with silver making it look shooty. I was skeptical because of the price, and I was right to be skeptical. I would have paid a couple hundred more to have this done right. I simply loved the design and was hoping it would work out.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lindsey P

I ordered some hair flowers recently and am SO DISAPPOINTED with the products I received. I ordered one set of 3 flowers and they are very cheap looking, they are falling apart and have chunks of dried yellow glue on them. I also ordered an orchid which is pretty but much... Read More smaller than described on their site (cost was $40 for ONE little flower not much bigger than a quarter!) They have a bigger size which I planned to order as well if I liked the small but after their disgraceful customer service, I wouldn't order again. I spent $80 total for this small order (1 set of 3 little cheap-looking flowers and 1 flower too small to use) a total waste of money!! I wouldn't complain about the price if these were quality products but I won't even use them. The most annoying thing is that after numerous attempts to reach out to them, they won't respond!!! They even sent me a link to add a review to their site but they have to approve their reviews before posting to the site so it won't even appear!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Lindsey P

Made me feel like a queen!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Rebeca S

Excellent attention and quality. They made me feel amazing!

Loved my Hair Pins!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Gina L

I received so many compliments on my hair pins, and my hairstylist loved them! I Loved the packaging, nicer than I'd usually expect from something ordered online - I'm still shocked I was able to get something so beautiful for an affordable price!