~Beautiful Brides Are Our Specialty~

Creative and modern full-service salon on the seacoast of NH caters to your wedding party's individual style and personality. Come to us or let our traveling wedding specialist come to you. Our experienced team of bridal consultants and stylists can handle groups of any size.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning

279 High Street, Somersworth, NH Seacoast, NH White mountains (603) 692-4448

Great Hair and Kathy is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Terry N

Kathy, the owner, is great with hair and extremely professional. She was so committed to making sure I was happy with my hair both at the trial and on the big day. The only downside was that the assistant with her was complaining most of the morning about the drive, working so... Read More early, etc, which I really didn't want to hear on such a happy day - she still did a great job with the bridesmaids hair though. I loved my hair and Kathy was so helpful and genuinely excited for my big day, I would recommend her to anyone!

Love These Ladies!

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Rachael M

I worked with Cathy and the girls at Hair Daze for my wedding and could not have been happier. Cathy was easy to work with during the planning phase and helped guide me through the process. When I came into the salon for my trial I felt welcome and relaxed. Cathy listened to... Read More what I wanted to wedding hair and what I didn't. She totally nailed the perfect style for me and my dress on the first try. I had been worried that although I had been growing my hair for a full year, it still wasn't long enough for the style I wanted. Cathy had the solution in a high quality synthetic hair piece, she found the perfect color match to my hair color and I couldn't even tell where my hair stopped and where the clip began. I also worked with Becki for my makeup. I chose the airbrush makeup because it creates a flawless finish and holds up better than regular makeup. Becki understood that I wanted a classic look but also insisted in applying the makeup in a way that would look perfect when I was at the front of the church and in my pictures. Even though I thought it was a little heavy initially I am so glad I listened to the professional, my pictures look amazing and I received nothing but glowing compliments on how beautiful my eyes were on my wedding day. On my wedding day itself Cathy, Becki and Ang all arrived at my house on time and ready to go. They each scouted out places with the best lighting and space for them to do their work, discussed a quick plan with me about who in the bridal party was getting what for hair and makeup and what order girls should be worked on and then jumped right in. All three ladies were fun and happy- they understood that they were a part of one of the most important days of my life. When sitting in either the makeup or the up-do chair each member of my bridal party, including me was relaxed and having a good time. Me, my two sisters, mother, friend and soon to be step daughter all got hair and makeup done and were every happy with the end results. The girls finished everyone on time and had packed up and left with plenty of time for the party to finish getting ready. I would highly recommend these professionals to any bride looking for a perfect and stress-free experience.

Loved my hair & makeup!

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Rebecca H

I have been going to Hair Daze for 10+ years so when I got engaged I already knew who I wanted to do my hair and makeup. I got married in January and Becky, Kathy and Angela came up to my wedding at the Inns & Spa at Mill Falls in Meredith,NH and did hair for me, seven... Read More bridesmaids and one flower girl. Becky also did my makeup, I loved everything and so did the girls. The girls from Hair Daze are so much fun, I couldn't imagine my big day without them! Thank you!

My favorite stylist, and not just for the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Amanda M

I've been going to Hair Daze for 8 years and LOVE them to pieces! Cathy shared in every bit of the excitement, every 6 weeks, for over a year leading up to my wedding. Half my bridesmaids are regulars too, and the first place I sent my sister when she arrived from out of town... Read More was to Cathy. She did an amazing cut & color on her. She’ll be heading back her next visit! I knew it would be exciting for both Cathy & I to have her and the team there to style all the girls pretty! Cathy & Angela came my hotel, arrived on time, and styled 1 Bride, 2 Mothers, 6 Bridesmaid and 2 adorable flower girls with plenty of time for makeup and pictures before the ceremony. We showed them one picture of what we wanted and they worked magic. Everyone loved the style and that it held and lasted all night long! We all had so much fun with them there, and they were just as excited to be there. While my nieces waited for their turn, they were copying Cathy & Angela, playing with each other’s hair. Future stylist with great examples to look up to! Thank you girls, I wouldn’t have felt as beautiful without you! Amanda

Best salon ever!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Meghan B

Hair Daze is by far the best beauty salon I have ever been to. All the girls made us feel at home (we set up a table with snacks on the wedding day, and mani/pedi day!) right from the moment we walked through the door. As soon as I sat down in Becky's chair, I trusted that she... Read More knew exactly what I wanted, and what I got was even better than what I wanted. Cathy did the most amazing job with my bridal hair with just a small picture, and my reactions guiding her. I will be returning here for every cut and color in the future!

Cathy

I have over 25 years experience in the industry. I feel very blessed to do something every day that I love. Creating that perfect look for someone special day is a great feeling. I not only specialize in special occasion hair but also hair coloring. In an industry that is always changing we at Hair Daze continue to keep up our training by attending as many classes as we can learning the newest techniques and fashion.