Hair Designs

Hair Designs opened it’s doors over 25 years ago. Thanks to our extensively trained team and cutting edge styling, our salon quickly developed a diverse clientele, and has won numerous awards. At Hair Designs, we are committed to providing each guest with a relaxing, enjoyable experience. As a team, we strive to be the best through a continuous process of education. We have been awarded #1 Hair Salon in Wilmington by Readers Choice Awards for the past eight years. We look forward to meeting you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

668 Main St, Wilmington, MA massachusetts, rhode island, maine, new hampshire (978) 658-4225
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Kristen O

I have been a loyal client of hair designs for about 15 years now and I had them do my hair and my bridal party for my wedding. The stylists made everyone look beautiful and helped make my day perfect! They are not only my stylists but also have become friends and I recommend... Read More them to everyone I know. Thanks girls for making my day extra special!

2018-02-15T09:42:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kristen! :) We had so much fun helping you look amazing on your special day!

Meet The Manager

Samantha Cheevers

Hi! I’m Samantha, one of the managers at Hair Designs in Wilmington, Massachusetts. I have been a licensed hair stylist since the age of 17, almost ten years ago! Since childhood, I have always loved doing hair and feel so lucky that my dream job became a reality. I also feel blessed having an amazing group of talented, passionate and kind hearted stylists that I work with on a daily basis. We work together to make your special day the most amazing experience. It would be an honor to get to help you look and feel your best on one of the best days of your life, and we can’t wait to meet you!