Wedding Categories Beauty Group Bookings, On location Brial Hair Stylists, Special Events Hair

Hair Stylists, Beauty

Concord/Charlotte but love to travel (336) 823-8224
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Erin H

Anna is absolutely phenomenal at what she does. I have had my hair styled by her numerous times and every time she has made me feel so beautiful. She is not only very skilled in her hairstyling craft but she is just the sweetest person! She always takes great care of her client... Read More and is the most gentle hairstylist I have come across. She makes the experience of getting hair done very enjoyable, I would recommend her to anyone! I feel blessed to know her not only as a hairstylist but as a person.

2017-05-31T10:25:53 Response from the vendor

Erin .. thank you for taking your time and write me a review... i always fun to work with !!love,Anna

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Malee V

Anna was such a wonderful young lady. Her work is pure talent. What I like to call, a master piece. I had the pleasure of being one of her brides and I can only say, she is amazing. Not only did she made be look beautiful on the most important day of my life, she was able... Read More to please all my bridemaids as well. They had nothing but great things to say about Anna. If you want to look your best on any occasion, I highly recommend Anna Pham. That's your girl. Amazing, simply amazing.

2017-05-30T19:16:34 Response from the vendor

thank you so much foe the review !!! it was my pleasure to be working with you !!1

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Rachel H

Anna was amazing. Nothing about our experience with Anna could have been better! She copied that photos that we asked her to copy... but she also made the styles "her own". She was so fun to hang out with. She made me feel so relaxed! I am so glad that she was there on my big... Read More day! My hair looked amazing, which made me feel amazing! If you're thinking about hiring Anna, you should! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Ruby H

Ann is absolutely amazing! A complete angel sent from heaven!! I had an absolute hard time finding someone to do my hair for my big day due to bad experiences in the past of having my hair done and Ann DOES NOT DISSAPOINT! In fact she went over and beyond my expectations... Not... Read More once did I or my bridesmaids have to touch up our hair. Even after reception our hair was still fabulous that we just changed and went to our after party! Ann is prompt, and professional. She is easy to communicate with as well as schedule with She actually listens to all your wants and needs and performs. My hair trial went great and the day of the wedding I decided to change my hair curl a bit more and she delivered. Thank you Ann!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Vy N

I absolutely love Anna! You can just tell she absolutely loves what she does. On top of that, Anna is super sweet and kind. She definitely made me look and feel like a princess with my wedding hairstyle! Highly recommend Anna!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Phuong t

Anna thank you so much for the most gorgeous hair I have ever had!! 😍❤️ You are truly talented at what you do and I'm glad I have you do my hair on my big day !!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 TyTy N

Anna did an amazing job on my hair for my vintage bridal shoot! I cannot say enough how much I loved my hair. I was nervous as it was my first time meeting her. She was sweet, genuinely listened to my request and made me feel confident that I was in good hands. Thanks again for... Read More making me look beautiful!

2017-05-31T19:47:01 Response from the vendor

thank you so much tyty. your words are mean so much to me !!!

Anna Pham

HELLO BEAUTIFUL My name is Anna Pham a girl who love and enjoy every moment working with brides. Beauty and elegance in this industry inspired me to get my cosmetologist license to become bridal hairstylist. Ever since then I have been following my dreams my passion to creating timeless updos and continues to educate myself to keep up with the newest trends. I gives every client my all and aims to create the perfect bridal look every bride envisions. Styling hair has and will forever be my passion and love. Trust me to create the hair you will fall in love with for any occasion.