Let us make you the beauty you always dreamed of

Why go to a salon when Hairs 2 the Bride can bring the salon to you on your special day and save you time and money and bring you wedding hair and makeup ideas. Hairs 2 the Bride is committed to exceptional customer service and offers the finest possible service for the most reasonable price. Our team is professional, talented, and continuously educated. We will go the extra mile to accomplish this mission with passion, expert advice and the utmost professionalism and courtesy.

3936 N Wilke Rd, Arlington Heights, IL Chicago, Suburbs of Chicago, and up to Racine Wisconsin (847) 636-4117

Chirsta's Wedding

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

Michelle and her were nothing less than perfect. I was impressed with how organized she was. It showed that she has been doing this for a long time. From the first moment that I meet her I knew that I found the right person. I had one other trial before I found Michelle and it... Read More was quit aggravating. The trial with Michelle was great, she listened to me and knew the right moments when to give a suggestion. On the day of the wedding she and her team arrived right on time and finished everyone before the time that I asked to be done. Myself and everyone in my wedding looked amazing. Thank you Michelle, Jenny, and Lisa.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Working with Hairs 2 the Bride was a absolute pleasure! I was in contact with Michelle for about 8 months working out all the details for my wedding. Michelle did a great job keeping in touch with me and helping me to stay on track with things she needed from me. I was a... Read More military bride and had a custom bow and veil made to incorporate my husbands military service and they were able to put my bow and veil in just right! Her and her team are fabulous. The work they did the day of my wedding for me, my girls and my mom was wonderful! Everyone was pleased and we all looked great long into the night! Loved working with Hairs 2 the Bride!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica D

Hairs 2 the Bride did a wonderful job with my wedding! Michelle and her team were very friendly and professional. Michelle took her time to ensure everything was perfect. After my ceremony (where there was lots of crying) I did not even have to touch up my makeup! Everything... Read More stayed in place! I also really like finding a vendor who did both hair and makeup at a price that won't break the bank. I would absolutely recommend Hairs 2 the Bride!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kahleen R

Michelle, the owner, was amazing all around! I also loved the assistant she brought along to help with hair - both were great conversationalists, meticulous, quick, and all around caring individuals! I found out about Hairs 2 the Bride by perusing reviews and came across her... Read More business on Yelp. From the first time I reached out, Michelle was responsive and helpful. Her prices are extremely reasonable as well, so I said hey, why not? It was a great decision! Just to give an idea of Michelle herself, she... -Helped me figure out what I wanted during my trial (I had no idea, just some Pinterest pics for inspiration) -Made my fiance and I feel comfortable in her home where the trial was held -Called the day before the wedding to regroup -Was totally understanding when I missed the aforementioned call due to phone issues -Showed up right on time to set up on the big day -Was flexible and kept things moving when we couldn't stick exactly to the bridesmaid order -Made any last-minute changes or touch-ups with flying colors -Finished ahead of schedule even with all of the changes to the order of operations -Most of all, kept a smiling face and an awesome attitude in every instance I met her! I have already recommended her services to several friends who are getting married in the next year and definitely recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup. Thank you Hairs 2 the Bride for making a huge component of the whole wedding shebang went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Ashley T

As an out of state bride, I wasn't able to meet with any of my vendors until the day of my wedding. I thought I was making a decent choice with this vendor, but that did not turn out to be the case. A week or so before my wedding, Michelle (the owner) and I confirmed the... Read More payment options - specifically because some of my wedding party was going to charge their payments, and some were paying cash. I was assured this was no issue. A few days prior to my wedding, Michelle called me late at night (around 830pm) and wanted to confirm that she was only accepting "one cash payment" on the day of the wedding. She then proceeded to tell me there'd be a 10% service fee if I chose for the girls to have separate payments, and kindly reminded me she would charge my card on file for ALL of the services scheduled for the entire wedding party, if I chose to cancel for a more flexible hair and makeup artist. After a few phone calls back and forth, she agreed to waive the 10% fee and allow us to pay as we needed to. On the day of our wedding, the hair stylist and makeup artist were on time. Unfortunately, I ended up nearly being late to my wedding because myself and my wedding party had to redo our hair and makeup ourselves. My sister ended up with orange makeup clearly visible around her neckline area and her eyebrows were never filled in. The hair stylist only brought one single curling iron with her, meaning the girls all had to have tight curls, which none of them wanted. My mom asked for beach waves and ended up with the tightest curls possible. I asked my makeup artist for SOFT /NATURAL makeup and ended up looking like I just painted my makeup on for my skeleton Halloween costume. Despite my requests and guidance, I had to fix my makeup myself. I asked for loose curls, and again, had to continue loosening my curls. I didn't get the sense that these ladies were professionals in the field - they didn't seem experienced at filing in eyebrows, contouring, etc. I also paid $180 for false lashes that weren't used on me because my makeup ended up being too dark, and a glam bag with 1 bottle of hairspray and 1 bottle of glue for the lashes I did not use. Overall, I would NOT recommend using this company, unless you don't really care much about how you look or what you pay for.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Katie F

Michelle did my hair and make up for my wedding on 12/30/17. I've never looked better! I am not someone who does my hair and makeup on a regular basis. Michelle was very patient with me as I figured out what I wanted. She had excellent insight into what I needed. I booked last... Read More minute and she was very accommodating of my schedule. On the day of she was great to have around and really helped kick off the day in a fun and relaxed way. She did my mother's hair and make up too. We both looked great! I am very happy with how it all turned out. Thank you, Michelle!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Paige G

Michelle and her team were awesome!!!!!! These ladies did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup as well as my bridal party! They had no problem makin. Last minute changes for us and we're extremely accommodating. Without a doubt I'd choose them again.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Avram P

This is the must have vendor for your wedding hair and makeup. Michelle literally worked magic and gave me a sophisticated bridal look that lasted all day. Scheduling, contract, and pricing are all up front and hassle-free. Really I can't say enough good things about their... Read More work!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Ashley M

I really can't say enough about Michelle and Jenny from hairz 2 the bride. They did an amazing job on my bridal hair and makeup , as well as the hair for my bridal party and my mother. We all looked and felt absolutely beautiful. They were also very professional and did a great... Read More job of sticking to our schedule so everyone got done on time and we never felt stressed/rushed . Their rates are also very reasonable. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Amanda W

Michelle was a pleasure to work with, from our first contact to my wedding day. She was friendly and informative. She runs a professional business, but still is available to communicate with easily. She came on time, and even came to our hotel and came fully equipped! All the... Read More hair and makeup for 4 were done on time, and we all looked amazing! Thank you Michelle for all you did!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Michelle P

I couldn't be more happy with Michelle's services for my wedding. My hair and makeup looked flawless and stayed in place for my whole event. She accommodated my request for a change in hairstyle from what she did at my trial with no issue whatsoever (the hairstyle I went with... Read More went better with my dress). My bridesmaids loved their looks as well and were able to show pictures of what they wanted. I would absolutely use Hairs 2 the Bride again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Cheryl M

Michelle was a treasure to work with! She was very flexible and accommodating and always back in touch with us regarding questions. We had Stephanie and Jenny come out the morning of my daughter's wedding to our hotel to do the bridal party hair and makeup and my own (MOB)..... Read More What a wonderful experience! These ladies were awesome and my daughter and her bridal party looked stunning! Everything was absolutely perfect! I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for their artistry!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kelsey S

Michelle was amazing. On-time, professional and made all the changes I need for my wedding. Hair stayed from 11 am to 1 am and didn't hurt my head or anything. She did extensions and even colored them to my hair color. Thanks Michelle!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Deb P

Great service and very flexible. We added service on the day of the wedding and she just rolled with it and accommodated the add-on. Listens and offers suggestions without being pushy. Beautiful work. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Katie L

Michelle was the best to work with. Michelle and her team did such a wonderful job and made all our hair and make up looking fabulous for my big day! She is very responsive with emails and messages. She is super easygoing and great at what she does! I would definitely recommend... Read More her to others looking for a stylist for their special occasion. Thanks Michelle!!! ❤️

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Lara N

Hairs 2 the Bride did a great job on my hair & makeup, as well as my bridesmaids, my mom, and my now-husband's mom. They arrived promptly on my wedding day and were very courteous. I had a trial hair/makeup session earlier in the summer and they weren't able to match the back... Read More hair style exactly, but matched it fairly close after a couple attempts. Despite that, I was very happy overall and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Galina G

Michelle is a great master. I very liked what she did with my hair and it stayed same for the whole night. I would highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Being fairly new to the Northern Chicago suburbs, I relied heavily on vendor recommendations through sites like The Knot, Wedding Wire, and even Yelp when choosing a hairstylist for my wedding – and I must say, the reviews on these sites did not steer me wrong! Michelle and her... Read More team were wonderful the day of my wedding, and even leading up to it. I had a total of 9 women (myself, bridesmaids, and mothers) getting updos the day of my wedding. Due to scheduling conflicts at my reception site, we were unable to get into the bridal suite in a timely manner. With that, Hairs to the Bride worked with me to schedule part of the updos at my home, and the remaining later that day we were able to get into the bridal suite. This required Michelle and her team to go above and beyond, to pack up and commute mid-hairstyling. We were so appreciative of this. In additional, every single person in my bridal party loved their hairstyles – especially me! Michelle did a beautiful job with my updo, and worked wonders with my extensions. I have very fine hair and she was able to make it look fuller, without looking at all fake. She even toned, cleaned, and curled my extensions the night before to ensure they were perfect for my big day. Lastly, I think it’s important to note that Hairs to the Bride is a fun group of women! They engaged with us and shared laughs as we all prepped for the ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Rayanne N

Michelle and her team did an amazing job. They were thoughtful, helpful, flexible and made my day less stressful! Lisa is awesome!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Chelsea R

I am so glad we chose to have Hairs 2 the Bride come to my home to do my hair & make up and all of my bridesmaids hair. The stylists were so professional and made it such a special wedding morning. Stephanie was so helpful during my trial and made sure that my hair was exactly... Read More what I was envisioning. Their prices were very competitive with the other companies I looked at, too. Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Hairs 2 The Bride provided impeccable service from the moment i requested more information about what they do. From the moment I met her till the moment I said I do Michelle did everything she could to keep me sane and beautiful, which went far beyond doing my hair and makeup... Read More for the day of. Throughout the time I got to spend time with her she became more than just a vendor, she became a friend. She was very flexible with appointments and got me and my girls looking beautiful right on time. I will never trust anyone other than Michelle and her girls with my hair and make up ever again. She is a phenominal beautician with an impeccable team and even a more amazing person overall. I love her and Hairs 2 The Bride. If you can make one perfect decision, it should be to choose to work with Hairs 2 The Bride. CALL THEM NOW!! <3

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Michele B

Working with Hairs 2 the Bride for me and my bridesmaids/mother of the bride/mother of the groom was so easy and fun. They had the perfect package that fit my needs and they even used my favorite brand of makeup! All of my girls loved their hair and makeup, and we all got... Read More compliments all throughout the evening. I had fun at the trial, and they even helped ease the jitters the day of. :) They provided professionalism throughout and even offered their expertise and advice throughout.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Michelle and her team did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for better. She called me within an hour of completing her online form and was very accommodating and had great suggestions. She offered a wide variety of services and helped me make great choices. At my trial,... Read More she did my makeup and hair like I wanted and when I changed my mind on the hair, she immediately scheduled a retrial. The day of, she was amazing. I had 4 people and myself getting hair and makeup done. Michelle kept everyone on schedule and the hair and makeup turned out better than I could have ever imagined. When I saw myself in the mirror, I was speechless and amazed at how wonderful it all turned out. My hair and makeup lasted the entire night and I never needed to touch up. I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Christine W

Michelle made me look beautiful! She did everything I asked for and spent time with me to make sure I was completely satisfied. I would definitely use her again for another special occassion.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Bridgette w

I had a great experience with Hairs 2 the Bride. Lisa and Leena came and did our hair and makeup. I was honestly nervous because I am so picky but Lisa did an amazing job and my hair and makeup looked amazing! I was so happy and got so many compliments. My bridesmaids, mom and... Read More mother in law were all happy too. Thank you so much Hairs 2 the Bride!

Michelle Kafka

Michelle is the founder and CEO of Hairs 2 the Bride, she has had a passion for the hair and beauty industry for 13 + years. In that time she has mastered a wide range of techniques including long/short hair, cutting, color, makeup, and up-dos. Michelle is continuously educating herself and keeping up with the new beauty trends, products, and services available in order to provide excellent service to her clientele. Michelle places high value on listening to her clients, understanding their needs and respecting their hair....and she strives for unlimited creativity!