Hairs 2 the Bride

Chicago, Suburbs of Chicago, and up to Racine Wisconsin

Let us make you the beauty you always dreamed of

Why go to a salon when Hairs 2 the Bride can bring the salon to you on your special day and save you time and money and bring you wedding hair and makeup ideas. Hairs 2 the Bride is committed to exceptional customer service and offers the finest possible service for the most reasonable price. Our team is professional, talented, and continuously educated. We will go the extra mile to accomplish this mission with passion, expert advice and the utmost professionalism and courtesy.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

3936 N Wilke Rd, Arlington Heights, IL Chicago, Suburbs of Chicago, and up to Racine Wisconsin (847) 636-4117

Chirsta's Wedding

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

Michelle and her were nothing less than perfect. I was impressed with how organized she was. It showed that she has been doing this for a long time. From the first moment that I meet her I knew that I found the right person. I had one other trial before I found Michelle and it... Read More was quit aggravating. The trial with Michelle was great, she listened to me and knew the right moments when to give a suggestion. On the day of the wedding she and her team arrived right on time and finished everyone before the time that I asked to be done. Myself and everyone in my wedding looked amazing. Thank you Michelle, Jenny, and Lisa.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Working with Hairs 2 the Bride was a absolute pleasure! I was in contact with Michelle for about 8 months working out all the details for my wedding. Michelle did a great job keeping in touch with me and helping me to stay on track with things she needed from me. I was a... Read More military bride and had a custom bow and veil made to incorporate my husbands military service and they were able to put my bow and veil in just right! Her and her team are fabulous. The work they did the day of my wedding for me, my girls and my mom was wonderful! Everyone was pleased and we all looked great long into the night! Loved working with Hairs 2 the Bride!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Christina L

Hairs 2 the Bride was great to work with! Michelle was super easy to communicate with and I truly felt that she wanted to make my ideal wedding look come to life. It was super convenient to have Michelle and her crew come to my mom's house so that we could get ready in a... Read More familiar location. All of my bridesmaids were really impressed with the hair and makeup services that were provided. There are not enough good things I can say about Hairs 2 the Bride - I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married, as well as anyone who is need of a hair stylist. She is awesome!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Denise A

Highly recommended this company to anyone that is looking for onsite hair and makeup. They did an amazing job. Thank you for making me and my bridal party look amazing.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 April H

Michelle and her team were nothing less than perfect. They did a phenomenal ob on all of or hair. I am so lucky that I found Hairs 2 the Bride, I can't lie I was overwhelmed with the number different people out there. I chose this company because of there fast response time,... Read More reasonable prices, and detailed information. I felt they were straight forward and true. Once I meet Michelle I knew I was in good hands. Her and her team are true professionals and had a lot of passion to ensure that I was pleased with the end result. I would recommend this company. In my opinion they are truly the best hair and makeup option out there.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Stephanie C

They were absolutely amazing. They are very friendly, punctual and talented. They finished everyone's hair and makeup on time and before they left they ensured that everyone was fresh and 100 percent satisfied. Thank Hairs 2 the Bride for an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Ellie R

Hairs 2 the Bride was amazing. Our stylists were incredible, friendly, engaging, professional and they were both EXTREMELY talented. Everyone's hair and makeup was absolutely flawless! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Erin B

Hairs 2 the Bride did the hair and makeup for my wedding and was absolutely amazing. It shows they have been in business for a long time, they are professional and extremely organized easy to work with and very flexible. If you are looking for a hair and makeup company this is... Read More the company I would recommend. Michelle and her team are amazing!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Erin B

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Regina C

Working with Michelle and her team was such a stress free experience-- and that is high praise from someone who tends to be quite anxious! As soon as I expressed interest, Michelle got in touch to outline their services and pricing and then we were able to quickly arrange a... Read More trial, which was a must for me! We received an invoice and schedule ahead of time, so we knew exactly what to expect. On the day of they arrived right on time, stayed on schedule and were so relaxed throughout the entire process which of course helped me and my crew feel so at ease. We all loved their great work and them coming to us was such a perk! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Hairs 2 The Bride! If you are searching for a hair and make-up team, search no further!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kyla R

My makeup was done beautifully

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Shannon N

If you are looking for hair and makeup this is the best company that I found out there. I did a lot of research and found this company to be the most reasonable. They did my wedding and made everyone absolutely beautiful. If you are in the market for hair and makeup you need to... Read More look no further. This is the company you want.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Anna D

I am so glade I found Hairs 2 the Bride. Michelle and her team are extremely professional, on point, talented, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. They are organized and it shows they have been doing this a long time. If you are looking for a hair and makeup company this is... Read More the company I would recommend. Thank you for everything!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Suzi S

Hairs 2 the Bride was amazing on my wedding day! Lisa started hair and makeup at our house bright and early in the morning and continued until 1pm, completing a total of seven services. Everything was done on time, Lisa was super friendly and accommodating, and everyone loved... Read More the way their hair and makeup turned out. I would absolutely recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kimberly K

Michelle is fantastic! I brought in one photo as inspiration, showed her a photo of my dress and mentioned that I planned to wear an orchid in my hair and she came up with a perfect hairstyle for my wedding. Since it was just me (no bridesmaids or anything) I went to her... Read More studio and everything worked out perfectly. I would hire Michelle again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Karolina K

Hairs 2 the Bride did a wonderful job with my hair and make-up, as well as all of my bridesmaids! They were fast working with attention to detail, making everyone look absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jason T

Would 100% recommend Hairs 2 the Bride to anyone for their wedding or special event! Michelle and her team do great work at great prices and come to site fully prepared. Such a fun team to work with. :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Marisa P

Hairs 2 the Bride was simply fantastic! They were professional talented and punctual. There are great company to work with, they were quick to respond to my emails and calls, they did an awesome job on me and my bridal party. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair... Read More and makeup for their wedding. Thank you Michelle, Lisa, and Jenny you all rock.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Marisa A

Michelle and her team are wonderful. Michelle did a great job at my trial and on my wedding day. She made me look and feel like a princess for the day. My bridal party loves their looks as well. I highly recommend Michelle and her team for your hair and make up needs.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Viktoryia B

I was straggling to write this review and didn't want to do it at all but I probably need to add my comment and explain why it is not a well rated review. First of all, I got lucky to have my friend who was basically telling Liz (the woman who did my makeup and hair) how she... Read More needs to do it and what she needs to change/add, it was not very clean makeup at all. She was not very creative at all, one of my friend is Asian and she requires a different approach with her makeup, she didn't think about it at all and the color of lipstick she used for my bridesmaids....one of them went to the bathroom right away to take it off...too bright and crazy....my photographer was at this moment with us and even she told me that I need to correct my eyes because it looks uneven. The worse part of this service was the eye makeup that she did to my mom. I asked her to do a very light makeup, when I looked in 5 min at my mom, I didn't know what to say at all....it was ridiculous. I was not able to handle it and told her right away that she needs to redo it!!! I wish I have a picture of this disaster. Last part: my hair. I did a trial and it was good, on the day of the wedding she was not organize and in a hurry to finish with me so she didn't do a good job with making sure that it is fixed and would be able to stay as it is for the whole day. Unfortunately, I couldn't attached the picture where you can see that after 10-15 min of me walking out of the room it is not perfect and ruined. My friend who is getting married next year was planning to use them for her wedding told me next day that she changed her opinion and I am happy with this decision, don't want her to have the same experience.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Erica J

Michell was amazing! From the multiple questions before I booked with her to the trial to my wedding day she was beyond great and very patient and responsive of the billion questions I always had. On the day of my wedding, she did everything perfect from hair to make up. Did... Read More absolutly everything I asked and more. The hair and makeup both stayed all night. She also had help with Stephanie who was also fantastic with the rest of my bridal party which was 5 other girls. The girls all looked great with both hair and makeup and everyone was beyond happy with the service. Overall, I highly recommend Hairs to The Bride for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Heidi S

Lisa with Hairs 2 the Bride is great!! After doing the initial hair and makeup trial with her, I knew that I needed to book her. Lisa really listened to what I wanted and was able to make great recommendations. I tried out three different makeup artists before finding Hairs... Read More 2 the bride - none of them could pull off a neutral look, but Lisa rocked it. She made my entire bridal party look amazing and was fun to talk to.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Natalie V

My experience with Hairs 2 the Bride was phenomenal! Michelle was very patient and understanding with all of my requests and little corrections during both trials and made me look exactly how I wanted on my wedding day. She was also extremely flexible and let me add another... Read More person a week before the event. Her staff was just as professional and took just as much care to make sure my bridesmaids looked perfect too. You can really tell how committed she is to her business. I would absolutely recommend Hairs 2 the Bride!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jenna H

I cannot say enough positive things about Michelle, Jenny, and Hairs 2 The Bride. Jenny did hair and makeup for me (the bride) and two other people in our wedding party. I opted to have a trial (which you have to pay for, but it is well worth it) and I am so glad that I did.... Read More Michelle and Jenny were both present for the trial and looked at a bunch of pictures of what I wanted and made suggestions based on their experience. They both recommended against having airbrush makeup done for my summer wedding because they said that tears and sweat do not mix well with airbrush. I listened to their advice and had the 24 hour liquid foundation makeup applied for my trial. I ended up not really liking it as I am not used to liquid foundation and it felt really thick on my skin. I panicked, thinking I was going to be so uncomfortable on the wedding day. Michelle had me come back to her house, free of charge, so that I could try the airbrush, which was much more comfortable for me. I really appreciated her willingness to let me try multiple things! The day of the wedding, Jenny arrived early and set up so that she was ready to start on time. She was fun, professional, and did a great job at making us feel at ease, by working diligently and yet taking her time to make sure everything was perfect. She listened to all of the feedback I had from my trial and adjusted things accordingly. My hair, makeup, and everything was exactly what I wanted! I felt beautiful! Thank you to Jenny and Michelle for bringing the beauty to my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Yvonne C

Hairs 2 the Bride was awesome! We had such a large group of ladies, and they were able to pull it all of with smiles and beautiful results! Everyone's hair looked amazing and it was totally what I envisioned and more! I highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride to any bride looking for... Read More hair stylists on the day of!

Michelle Kafka

Michelle is the founder and CEO of Hairs 2 the Bride, she has had a passion for the hair and beauty industry for 14 + years. In that time she has mastered a wide range of techniques including long/short hair, cutting, color, makeup, and up-dos. Michelle is continuously educating herself and keeping up with the new beauty trends, products, and services available in order to provide excellent service to her clientele. Michelle places high value on listening to her clients, understanding their needs and respecting their hair....and she strives for unlimited creativity!