Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Beauty

8030 Glen Ln Suite 27, Eden Prairie, MN Twin Cities metro area (612) 708-2278

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Paige S

Jess did a great job at my wedding making everyone look and feel BEAUTIFUL!! She gives so much attention to the detail in each hairstyle and it really shows! Hire her! You will be happy you did.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Whitney J

Jess did an amazing job bring the sole stylist for my wedding. She worked perfectly within our time frame with 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and 2 flower girls. She has an extraordinary talent for unique braids that adds such speciality to everyone’s looks! I would... Read More recommend her to anyone looking for a bridal stylist but also anyone who is looking for that perfect color, cut or style.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 SamSam S

Jess did hair for a wedding I was in as a MOH. She worked with the bride and all of the girls who had different hairstyles to begin with. Jess offered to come to us the morning of to get ready and worked hard while having fun to create the perfect and at ease wedding... Read More expeexperience for all of us! She did a fantastic job from start to finish!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Brad C

She was amazing!! My wife's hair looked perfect and Jess made sure she was comfortable and made sure to create exactly what she wanted for our big day!!