Cuisine

Cajun, Southern, American, Eastern European, Greek, Italian, Mexican, Specialty

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers

1290 Pennington Rd., Madison, GA (706) 342-2837

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Hannah N

It was such a pleasure working with Hallie Jane's group for our wedding! Not only was it easy to get keep things updated through email (which was really important for me), but the food and service were amazing! I have only heard good things about the food and having a bag packed... Read More with food for our getaway car was perfect! Thank you Kathleen, Alex and all the servers at our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Joanne A

Hallie Jane's Catering was a dream to work with. Not only did they do the food for our wedding, they took care of the food for our engagement party as well. I keep receiving comments from family and friends saying how much they loved the food that was served. Hallie and... Read More Kathleen were wonderful to work with and they were so professional. If I could rate them 10 stars I would!

Food Vision Fulfillers

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Emily G

I learned of Hallie Jane's through a vendor list from my venue, The Taylor Grady House. I had a specific vision in mind for our full dinner during the reception. I wanted multiple stations, scattered around, not one buffet line. Hallie knew exactly what I meant when I first met... Read More with her. My husband and I met with her and discussed food and money and reception flow. After the initial consultation with Hallie, I worked with Kathleen who is just as wonderful and knowledgeable! We made selections via email and phone conversations and set up tastings. My parents went with me to the tasting where we had the food I selected for the wedding. We got to make comments and say things like we want this less salty the day of, etc. They were very welcoming during the tasting and took notes about what needed to be changed. They drew out a reception layout for us, listed items we needed like tablecloths and their sizes. Kathleen has superior communication skills! I couldn't have planned my wedding without her! The stations we had during the reception were a bistro steak carving station with sides, a skewer station, and a macaroni and cheese station. All of the guests loved the mac and cheese station, where they could put whatever toppings on it that they wanted! All of the food was great...people say you don't eat at your wedding, well my husband and I did and we loved it all! Hallie Jane's also worked the bar area, serving beer and wine. The bar tenders were very outgoing and friendly and they even brought my drinks to me if I didn't want to walk over the grass to the bar. Numerous people have commented to me on how delicious our wedding food was! And they loved the stations idea...so did I! Hallie Jane's is fantastic to work with! The food is truly delicious, they have great communication skills, and their team is experienced!

Best Food Ever!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mary-Rachel K

From the very beginning Hallie and Kathleen of Hallie Jane's Catering were amazing. They made me and my (now husband!) feel like their most important client. They helped me explore all catering options they could provide and helped me get as much as I could out of my budget.... Read More They were truly a pleasure to work with and the food was fantastic! I called Kathleen 2 days before my wedding in tears because we had to change the layout of the reception and ceremony last min (due to hurricane Joaquin). She calmed me down and assured me everything would be perfect, and it was. We got RAVE reviews on how delicious all the food. Truly an incredible experience to work with Hallie Jane's.

The Bestest

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Lanier M

The best food, the best presentation, the best people, and they packed me and my husband some leftovers cause they knew we would want to eat after our send-off. We had about 200 people, which accounts for the steep price, and we opted to do a pie bar in addition to the cake, a... Read More mason jar bar, a meat station, a skewer station, etc. I'm a big foodie and this really hit the mark. The tasting was the best part, of course. Kathleen really helped with making the presentation beautiful and just as I had imagined. I really enjoyed working with them, and you've got to make it out to their warehouse in Madison - such a cool place!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Brenna C

Hallie Jane's Catering was fantastic to work with! They catered the dinner service at our wedding reception. They were able to work with the budget we gave them, and still keep the food superb! We worked closely with Kathleen to make our food selections and create a proposal... Read More that worked for us. We had passed Hors D'oeuvres and a seated buffet dinner which was perfect for the theme of our reception. The food was amazing! Everyone loved the selections we had. The pecan crusted chicken breast and the chipotle-cheddar mashed potatoes were my favorite dishes! The caterer also provided our linens for the tables. They had many different color selections. The staff was very professional, and did their best not to get in the way of the festivities. Hallie Jane's Catering made the wedding planning process easy and stress-free. I highly recommend them for any catering needs!

Amazing quality for a great price

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Melissa B

I cannot express enough how wonderful it was to work with Hallie Jane's Catering for my wedding. The amazing Kathleen was our coordinator, and there are not adequate words to sing her praises. Every step of the way, she provided meaningful insight with a healthy dose of charm... Read More and humor. As I told her many times throughout the process, she's worth her weight in gold. Beyond the incredible service, it must be noted that the food was spectacular. Prior to working with HJC, I had a low opinion of most catered wedding food as it was usually relatively bland and tasteless. Not with HJC! It is just as marketed - delicious, down home cooking. We went with a traditional Southern menu, and our guests complimented us all night long on how much they enjoyed the meal. Finally, it's the best value you will get for your money in the area. I spent an inordinate amount of time conferring with almost every catering company in the area, and the services and quality offered by HJC at such a reasonable price is unmatched in the area. Better yet, the pricing is fully transparent - Hallie herself will walk you through every charge, explaining it fully. Other companies could not distinguish between charges or explain their purpose to me, not to mention they included lots of warnings of "additional" charges which may come after the fact. I'm happy to report that none of that applies when dealing with HJC. I can't say enough great things about this company. I highly recommend them to all!

Best catering food you have ever tasted

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Lindsay H

I have to first say that I am a good snob and have never had good catered food at a wedding. I was not expecting much, but when we went to our tasting, I was blown away! Best food I e ever tasted from a caterer. The staff was flawless! The only down fall was the amount of food.... Read More There should have been enough food for 14 more people than we ended up having. I heard over 40 people didn't get some of the food in particular. That's a really big bummer when you spend so much food and then run out of food. Regardless, I would use them again!

Delicious, helpful, and involved in every aspect.

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Emily W

Hallie Jane's was the perfect addition to our wedding. We (the bride and groom) bond over food and wanted good, unique, flavorful food that wasn't pretentious, and that represented our taste and style. HJ's nailed it! Their team is incredible. We were at a venue that rented you... Read More the space and then left the rest up to you. HJ's being a full service company picked up all the slack and helped make our event tasty and immaculate! They were extremely helpful and involved in every piece of the process that we wanted and/or needed help with. All of the staff before and during the event was super helpful, polite, and friendly. Our guests enjoyed it very much! They will certainly be invited back to our next event! Oh, and their Chipotle Cheddar Mashed Potatoes are to die for!

Hallie Jane's Catering = GREAT!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Bailey R

got MANY comments on how great the food was, the staff was easy to contact and correspond with, a little pricey for our small budget but well worth it for the great service and amazing food!!

Just Wonderful

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 Kimberly B

Hallie Jane's was so easy to work with. Bethany was my contact and she was fantastic! She helped me decide exactly what I wanted and helped me rent linens, extra tables, and extra chairs as well. She even delivered the extra linens to me herself so we could begin set-up a day... Read More early. What I loved most was they made sure I had a plate the day of the wedding set aside with my groom so we could eat atleast a little something, plus they packed us a picnic basket of leftover goodies to enjoy that night! My guests loved the olive tapanade and the hummus. The buffalo sauce for the chicken tenders was fantastic. They also have the most amazing cake lady associated with them. I love the "one stop shopping" aspect of this place! My only negative is that they are a little pricey, but what wedding vendor isn't right?

Wow!

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Lindy C

My husband and I got married last October and used Hallie Jane's to cater our reception. We had a wonderful experience from the get go. Hallie herself called me to walk through the whole process, go over the entire menu, the different options etc. They were very flexible and... Read More open to our ideas. Our tasting was arguably the best meal I have ever had in my life (only because I ate more at the tasting than at the wedding). One thing that really set Hallie Jane's apart is how they do stations rather than just a one big buffet. This was a huge hit. People are seriously still talking about the bacon wrapped jalapenos, mashed potato bar, and cupcakes! I wish I could eat at Hallie Jane's everyday. You will not be disappointed if you choose them for your wedding. Bethany was a pleasure to work with and made sure every detail was figured out exactly how we wanted it to be. The staff at the event was very professional and friendly. They even had a basket of food in our limo when we left the reception. Hallie Jane's is the best!

Great, Great, Great!

Reviewed on 2/16/2012 Amy K

I can't say enough wonderful things about Hallie Jane's. I live in Atlanta but was getting married in Athens so I had to do everything via email. Bethany and her crew made it so easy to plan, customize, change my mind (a hundred times). The food was incredible and I got rave... Read More reviews from my guests! Try the squash casserole and spinach dip!

caterer

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Brooke W

great food...great service

Beautiful Sit-Down Dinner

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Sarah H

Hallie Jane catered our sit-down dinner at the Higdon House. They did a great job and were very friendly and professional. They were very organzed and everything went very smoothly.

Delicious

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Melanie W

Hallie Jane's Catering was very good food & very good service. One reason that I gave it 4 stars is bc there was a server whom spilled a try full of iced tea & water at the reserved table for the Bride & Groom. It was cleaned up quickly but the sopping wet mess... Read More made it difficult for us to entertain other guests at our table. Accidents happen... but it sucked that it was at the only table reserved for the Groom & I. The other reason for 4 of 5 possible stars is bc peach ice cream was on the initial proposal and somehow disappeared off the menu by the week of the wedding. It took some fierce negotiating the Wednesday prior to the reception to make sure that homeade peach ice cream would be served. The peach ice cream was a great southern addition to the reception desserts. All the food that the groom & I were able to taste was very delicious. HJ even assembled a very large picnic basket full of most everthing they served, for the groom & I to take with us.

Great food!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Amy P

Hallie Jane's was great to work with. Bethany set up two appointments with us before the wedding. The first was to get an idea of what we wanted. It is so important to tell them your budget and Bethany made the "Cadillac version" of our menu first. She included everything we... Read More thought we wanted and sent us an itemized list to go through and take out the things we could do without in order to get within our budget. Then we had a tasting for our next meeting. They were so awesome about tweaking recipes to make the food exactly what we wanted. Everyone at the wedding loved the food. Hallie Jane's set up everything and cleaned up. We really couldn't have asked for anything better. It was a little expensive, but Bethany worked hard to help us get close to our budget. The one snag with the catering for the night was that the bartenders "misplaced" 5 cases of beer. Or maybe they just never knew where the people setting up had put them. After we sent a groomsmen to get a keg because we thought we were running out of beer, they found the cases under a table. Other than the one mix-up, the catering was fantastic!