Hamilton Wedding Finishing

Central Texas, San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels,

A helping hand to the DIY Bride on her wedding day

Hamilton Wedding Finishing is happy to provide day-of wedding finishing to the DIY Bride! From setting up the venue to cleaning up when the fun is done, we will do everything we can to make your day run as smoothly as possible with you having to do as little work as possible. Hand over your decor, contacts, and worries; with a can-do attitude we will make your dream happen!

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Planning

Central Texas, San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels, (512) 797-5575

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Kaylen B

Darcy was an absolute joy to work with! From our initial phone consultation through our wedding reception, Darcy ensured that everything went according to plan. Communication with her was excellent (always so sweet and prompt) and the services she provided were above and beyond... Read More our expectations! She is truly a professional and her day-of coordination allowed us to actually ENJOY our wedding day instead of being stressed out. For that, I am forever grateful! I highly recommend Hamilton Wedding Finishing :)

2018-01-22T18:08:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Kaylen! ❤️ It was an honor and a joy to assist you guys. Your planning and attention to detail made my job simple and enjoyable. You were an amazing DIY Bride!!! Best wishes to you and Dylan!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Mandy P

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, thanks to Darcy! She is so so nice, responsive, organized, helpful and more. Her calm demeanor on the day of the wedding helped to keep me and the rest of the wedding party calm and happy. She was extremely prepared, professional and in... Read More control —exactly what I had hoped for. I would highly recommend Darcy to anyone who is looking for a day of coordinator.

2017-12-06T09:53:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for these kind words! It was an absolute pleasure and honor being your day-of coordinator. You did an amazing job with the planning, design, and vision, and the result of our work together blew me away. Best wishes to you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Katia W

Darcy was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. She made me feel very comfortable, at ease, and confident in knowing that both my rehearsal and wedding day would run smoothly. She is very professional, organized, and is just a joy to be around. Thanks so much again for... Read More making our day so wonderful. I cannot recommend her enough!

2017-05-16T10:42:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! Your wedding was beautiful and I loved having the chance to work with you. Your thoughtful planning created an amazing evening, and I was happy to make sure that all went as planned for you. Wishing you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jayne G

Darcy did a great job arranging and setting up all the last minute details I couldn't handle, as the bride. I wanted a DIY wedding so that I could save money and so that I could do things the way I wanted them. Darcy helped me set up every element that made our wedding... Read More unique. My husband and I were grateful for all her help and hard work and would recommend her a thousand times.

Darcy Hamilton

After getting married and being a DIY Bride in 2006, I knew that every DIY Bride needed a day-of coordinator on her big day. In a few months I was helping my first Bride, and now, 10 years later, I still love DIY weddings and helping people. My Brides love the planning and preparation part of their wedding, but wonder how all the details will be brought together on their wedding day. With a can-do attitude and a smile we will ensure all of your hard work and plans are executed with calm precision so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.