Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

65 West 55th Street, New York, NY (212) 767-0600

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jessie G

Artie Stuart and his band were AMAZING!! I immediately chose him when viewing a few bands for my wedding at the Hank Lane office-even that was a fun experience!! I worked with Jenna Wynne to chose the band. She was so helpful and responsive and made the process so easy! My... Read More husband and I filled out an online playlist and then spent about an hour on the phone with Artie going over the songs. We knew then that we were in good hands! Artie played the guitar during our ceremony and then we had a keyboard during the cocktail hour. The band did not stop playing for a second during the reception. They were so talented and versatile. We all danced all night- just what I was hoping for!! My guests still talk about the dance floor and how amazing the band was. I highly recommend The Artie Stuart Band. No one at your event will be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Matt B

We saw Marcus Reid perform at a friend's wedding last year, and thought they were amazing. Keep in mind we're in full wedding mode and see A LOT of bands perform. We decided to hire them for our wedding, and couldn't have been happier with our decision (I'll be honest, their... Read More Hank Lane demo video didn't do them justice, but we knew they were great since we had seen them in action). They absolutely CRUSHED it, no one can stop talking about how awesome they were. Dance floor was raging the entire night. Couldn't recommend a band more!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Brittany R

Jenna Wynne band!!! Wow. I never imagined a band to be so full of energy and talent. Song after song Jenna had everyone up and dancing the whole night! They played everything me and my fiancé asked for and more. Even our first dance song sounded like the original!! If you are... Read More looking for a young, lively band I highly recommend Jenna and her band. Thank you to hank lane and the band to making all my wedding dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jaclyn S

The Russ Bennett Band made our wedding day absolutely spectacular! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the band was during the reception and have not stopped talking about it since the wedding! A number of guests told us that they felt like they were at a... Read More concert! Russ makes each bride and groom feel so special from our first meeting to our first dance! We had a few special requests and announcements for Russ to make and he inserted these moments perfectly into the reception. He made the night flow flawlessly! It was important to us to have a mix of all different types of music and the Russ Bennett band really showed off their range playing everything from the Beatles and Bruce Springsteen to Bruno Mars and Pitbull. Song after song was perfection and kept our crowd on the dance floor the entire night, even chanting “one more song” after the last song of the night! We cannot thank the Russ Bennett Band enough for making our wedding night the best party of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Meghan F

Once we met with Ian at Hank Lane we knew we had made the right decision. Hank Lane not only offers a wide variety of bands, they are also simply the best name in the business. Ian took the time to show us a few bands within our price range and gave us his honest feedback about... Read More what he thought would be our best fit. The Kenny Ford band knocked it out of the park. Our entire wedding of 200 people were up and dancing the ENTIRE night. They played music from all types of genre's and stuck to our even most detailed requests, like a rendition of Go Cubs Go for our Chicago Cubs fans in the crowd. They set the stage all night and coordinated the flow of the evening to perfection. The three piece jazz trio that broke out of the larger band for the cocktail hour was such a nice way to greet guests and set the mood for the rest of the night. You would be foolish to look elsewhere, you will not find a better company when it comes to wedding bands in the tri state area, and Kenny Ford band is right up there with the best of the best!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Samantha D

My husband and I went to Hank Lane to choose a band for our wedding. First of all, choosing a band here was the most fun experience of the whole wedding planning process. The band, Luxe, was recommended to us by friends who have been to a wedding where they performed. Our... Read More friends said "They were amazing! The dance floor was full all night and people would not stop talking about the band for weeks or months." So, Luxe was the first band we viewed during the process of choosing our wedding band and we chose them! This recommendation did not disappoint.. We had so much fun with them at our wedding! The dance floor was full, our guests loved them and so did we! The band members were also very sweet and they coordinated so well with all other vendors to make our wedding exactly what we had envision and MORE! If you want your event to be classy, fun, and memorable, this is the way to go! I was also extremely impressed by how they introduced our bridal party, as they really got the party started and the guests ready & excited to party! The whole night was so perfect, we could not have asked for more! Overall, Luxe is a young vibrant group of amazing singers and musicians who know how to keep people on their feet all night (regardless of the shoes you're wearing 😉). Thank you to all at Hank Lane and to Luxe for making our day so perfect and fun!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kimberly B

Can't say enough amazing things about the Mike Herman Band!!! They were so high energy and fun. We had A LOT of different kinds of entertainment the whole night and they totally went with the flow and helped make our timeline seamless and the energy never stopped!!!! What an... Read More incredible evening thanks to such an incredibly talented band! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Cori H

We used the Jeff Lubin band from Hank Lane. They were AMAZING. Good thing since the music is one of the most important parts of a wedding. Everyone raved about this team that included singers, pianist and guitarist. All of our guests are still raving about how great they were,... Read More and how they couldn't stop dancing so now their feet hurt so much! lol. Jeff, the leader of the band was very helpful during the planning process. He was very reliable and helpful during the months leading up to the big day. We spoke on the phone several times throughout the planning process- we now feel like we have known him for a much longer time than we actually do. He always got back to us promptly when we asked questions or had concerns. He helped us expand our music and, pick the best instruments for our songs, and pick the perfect songs to entertain our guests. He also helped us work on the perfect timeline so that we got the most time we could on our wedding night and kept the crowd engaged. We could not be happier with how the flow of the night turned out. The band worked well with the ceremony team and the venue team which was also very nice. Thank you to Jeff Lubin Band and Kim at Hank Lane for pairing us with such a great band! We will definitely be referring you!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Jen B

We had the Frank Simmons Band play at our wedding and they were absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! We loved Frank the minute we met him and knew we wanted him to be a part of our big day. He and his team made the entire process so easy. They played a great variety of music (all in line... Read More with what we told him we wanted) and made every song even better. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night and that is exactly what we wanted, and we loved that a couple band members came onto the dance floor and interacted with the crowd at different parts of the night. We got so many comments from guests about how amazing the band was. Frank listened to our requests, knows how to read the room, and blew everyone away. If you want the very best, book the Frank Simmons Band!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Brooke

This is specifically for Marcus Reid Band. They were absolutely incredible- the whole party was dancing the entire night. They are so talented- it sounds like they're on the radio!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 A G

We used the Steve Delisi band at our wedding the other week and they were unbelievable!! They played an incredible mix of music and the dance floor was packed all night!! They even on the spot played a last minute special request as requested by me (the bride) and it was... Read More flawless. We keep hearing from our guests that it was the best wedding band they've heard!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Perri W

LUXE BAND was AMAZING! Frank, the band leader, is EXCEPTIONAL. We worked with worked with Hank Lane in NYC to book our unbelievable Band "Luxe" to perform at our Wedding on 6/20/17. I knew since the moment that I saw the three minute video promoting LUXE, that that was the band... Read More I needed for my wedding. From the start, Frank was amazing, we first met with him at Hank Lane's office in NYC and he totally understood our music vibe we wanted on our wedding day. He helped plan the wedding reception timeline to help the guests have the most dance time including suggesting songs for the ceremony and parent dances. The month of our wedding we emailed with him a bunch of times and totally felt like he understood us. The music and entertainment the day of surpassed all of our expectations! The wedding flowed wonderfully with optimal times to dance. The whole band danced and sang their hearts out which helped our guests have the best night ever. Thanks to Frank and Luxe for making my wedding party so fun and special!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Amanda K

We had BROOKLYN SOUND at our wedding 2 weeks ago and they were amazing! Jonny was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding. He responded quickly to all mine and my mom's questions and kept us relaxed! I had a unique situation since I wanted to split a father/daughter... Read More dance with both my dad and step dad and I was a little concerned with how to pull that off. But Jonny made that happen, and We split the song "my girl" (his recommendation) halfway, and it turned out beautiful! We expected the band to be great because I had heard about them through a friend, but the second I walked out and heard them performing I was blown away!!! The entire dance floor was packed with all age groups! Our guests kept coming up to me the entire night telling me that this is the best band they ever heard and even wanted their info for their own weddings. Seriously thank you Jonny, the rest of the band, and hank lane for making our wedding amazing!!!! Looking forward to using you for my kids bar/bat mitzvah (many years away lol).

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Aryel S

We worked with Allie Meotti to book our unbelievable Band "Luxe" to perform at our Wedding on 6/3/17. From the start, everyone's professionalism and attention at Hank Lane was top-notch. After booking, they continually stayed in touch and we had several calls with Luxe's Band... Read More Leader, Frank leading up to our Wedding. Frank took the time to get to know us, get to know what we liked, and went above and beyond to make sure their performance was EXACTLY what we were looking for. Theie actual performance surpassed all expectations and more! Their sets and our timeline flowed flawlessly and we can honestly say without bias, that they delivered hands-down, the best wedding entertainment that we were ever a part of. Their energy and sound had virtually all of our guests dancing the night away from satet to finish! Bravo, Bravo - our day surely would not have been as special as it was without the Hank Lane Team and the great people of Luxe!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Allison M

The Dane Wright band was INCREDIBLE at my wedding reception. They blew me, my husband, and my guests away. People were raving about them during and after the wedding. They were energetic, fun, and beyond talented. I was so happy, I danced all night long and I am not a dancer!... Read More Dane Wright is also a sweetheart and when I met with him a month prior I was so excited to have him play my wedding. He is also an incredible drummer, singer and excellent MC! Book The Dane Wright band for your wedding, they are absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Jackie P

MARCUS REID BAND! You will NOT regret it. It was absolutely the best decision we have ever made. From the moment we met with Marcus, we felt the connection. He understood exactly what we were hoping for during our wedding - simply for everyone to dance and party! From the... Read More entrance song, first dance, parents dances, to the final amazing song of the night - it just kept getting better and better. Everyone has been calling and texting me since our wedding that it was by far the best band they have EVER heard. Marcus and his band, made our wedding night absolutely the dream night we hoped it would be. I can not say enough good things - I am now hoping to be at party as guest with them ASAP so I can enjoy it all over again! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Annie H

We worked with Brooklyn Sound with Hank Lane. Jonny, the band leader, was super flexible, friendly, and accommodating. He worked with us to figure out our exact taste in music and the vibe we were going for on our wedding day. The band was filled with energy, fun, and got all of... Read More the guests up and dancing! They played all of our favorite songs from oldies, to current hits. They even learned our wedding song, which wasn't well known, and another favorite latin song completely last minute. It was an awesome night and we have Brooklyn Sound to thank for that!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Ben G

We hired Estrella to play our wedding, and they were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. We were very, very picky about the music we wanted at our wedding. We heard many band promos, and while they were fine, they still sounded like a "band." So, we were leaning towards hiring a club DJ.... Read More That was, of course, until we heard Estrella. Harlan (from Hank Lane) listened to what we were looking for, showed us videos of Estrella, and had us listen to some of their work. We knew immediately that we had to hire them. And that is exactly what we did - right there on the spot. They have the most incredible range, and they honestly sound better than most of the studio recorded tracks we listen to. They truly blew us away. We had a perfect experience working with Carlos and the rest of Estrella. Carlos met with us beforehand to discuss the vibe of our wedding, and when it came to show time, he and Estrella executed it beautifully. We didn't even give them a list of songs - we just told them what we and our guests liked, and he took it from there. To sum it up - Estrella was absolutely incredible at our wedding. All of our guests were complimenting us on the music. Estrella went from dance music to 90's house to pop songs to rock to hip hop to oldies to Latin jams with complete ease, and the party was rocking all night. People hardly sat down. As I said before, we are absolute music snobs - and the best decision we ever made was to hire Estrella to play our wedding. We cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Robert S

SUGAR LANE BAND We worked with Chioma and the Sugar Lane Band and they helped make our wedding (6/3/2017) even more amazing than we ever imagined. We looked at a lot of the Hank Lane bands (all great), but Sugar Lane was our top choice and we were so happy to partner with them.... Read More They made my wife and I look really good, since we had been talking them up for months leading up to the wedding - they definitely more than delivered given all the hype! The music for the ceremony and cocktail hour was perfect (guitar, violin, and piano). It really made the ceremony fun with mostly instrumental classic rock and pop. Then the party itself was incredible - so much energy from the entire band, which kept the dance floor packed all night. The wedding kicked off with Call me Al (great rendition) and then the horah, which was awesome and set the tone for the night. And the performances of smells like teen spirit and bang bang were the highlights, which blew us and our guests away. The band had so much range and mastered all different kinds of music - pop, classic rock, hip hop, oldies, and even a little country, etc. But the performances were always structured to keep people dancing and keep the energy high. Sugar Lane has so many new fans after the wedding including their new biggest fan - MY MOM! She couldn't stop smiling and dancing all night. Prior to the wedding both Chioma and Kim from Hank Lane were extremely professional to work with. They were very responsive and worked hard to customize playlist, performances, etc. to match exactly what we were looking for. We have nothing but great things to say about our overall experience. I would strongly recommend Sugar Lane to anyone who wants to have a fun party with a lot of dancing!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Tess K

We worked with Marcus Reid and the Marcus Reid Band for our 5/28 wedding and I truly can't recommend them highly enough. Marcus is so high energy and loves what he does so much which makes him an amazing performer. The band set the tone for the entire night — people were dancing... Read More so hard and for so long, the floor of our venue literally shook. Best decision we made!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kate C

Frank Simmons Band - Hank Lane Productions - SIMPLY THE BEST!! This band is incredible. Not only are they so buttoned up and professional….every single moment of our ceremony and reception were perfectly accompanied by well timed music and MC’d by Frank to perfection. In... Read More addition to playing all of our requested music, the band was excellent at reading the room and made sure that the dance floor was packed all night long. Mixing genres and keeping everyone from the youngest to the oldest guests moving all night long made our wedding the celebration of a lifetime. They even let my husband and I come up on stage for a little encore - there is nothing better than looking out at a crowd of all your closest friends and family members and dancing and celebrating your love and future. If you want to throw a party that your friends and family will remember forever and rave about for years after the fact, this is your band!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Morgan S

Jeff Lubin and his band were a dream to work with and truly made our wedding unforgettable. Guests were raving about the singers and music all night long. They are a huge part of the reason my husband and I had the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Don G

The Karen Lloyd Band performed at our daughter's wedding last week-they were fantastic. People were dancing from start to finish. Karen was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Karen and the band.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rosie F

Working with Hank Lane is a pleasure. My fiancé and I met with Allie in the Long Island office and she was fantastic. She completely understood what we were looking for, was very respectful of our budget and answered all of our questions. Besides being extremely knowledgeable of... Read More all the bands, she made suggestions regarding how many pieces we should have and musical combinations based on the type of music we were looking for. The professionalism in Hank Lane is incomparable to anyone else and Allie made the process painless. After our first meeting with Allie, we knew we wanted to book a Hank Lane band and are so happy we did

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Erin K

Kenny Ford was absolutely amazing for our wedding the end of April! The band was so much fun and we were on the dance floor the entire time! The band members are all extremely talented musicians and could not have asked for a better ensemble. All of our favorite songs were... Read More played and we received so many compliments during and after the wedding. Thank you for helping to make our night so amazing!