Hans Hutchison - Ceremony Guitarist and Full DJ

Tucson, Tubac

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Tucson, Tubac (520) 245-4691

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Nicole P

Hans was our ceremony guitarist and DJ for our wedding at La Paloma on 12/16/17. He was incredibly accommodating before and after our wedding and helped perfect our timeline beforehand. He did a phenomenal job playing for the ceremony/cocktail hour and was fantastic DJing for... Read More the rest of the evening. He kept everyone entertained and the transition between music was flawless. He is such a sweet guy and we are so glad we chose him for our wedding. His guitar playing is very romantic and perfect for a wedding ceremony. We felt like we had known him for years by the end of the night and he got along with everyone attending our wedding. He made everything so much fun!! I will definitely be recommending him to anyone who is looking for a DJ and a little something extra! :) We could not ask for more!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Danielle H

I recently had a destination wedding in Tucson, AZ and I was extremely nervous planning a wedding from afar especially when trying to decide our vendors such as the DJ. Hans was great to work with!! He was easy to get ahold of and had great ideas towards ceremony music, etc.... Read More He was excellent on the guitar during the ceremony! My guests absolutely loved Hans as he took requests and kept the party going on the dance floor. He stayed over the time he was hired just to accommodate our guests music requests. Very personable! Highly Recommend Hans!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kathleen M

Hans is AWESOME and has my highest recommendation!!!! He basically did it all for us the entire day of: played guitar, mc’d, and dj’d the night away. He was in contact with the staff at our venue beforehand and made the entire day go seamlessly, elegant, and perfect! We didn’t... Read More have a care in the world. Hans is also extremely sweet, kind and talented! His personality, professionalism and experience were all huge assets and helped make our day the best day ever. His mellow disposition and overall easygoing attitude made us and all of our guests feel relaxed, comfortable and just ready to have fun! At the afterparty he kept everyone dancing and having a BLAST! We love Hans and are SO glad we chose him to be our DJ, he made the entire process extremely easy and it was affordable. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU HANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Isabel A

Hans was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He made sure to note everything we wanted (and didn’t want) for the ceremony, cocktail, and reception music as well as review the entire wedding day plan with us. The day of, Hans and his friend played guitar and violin for our ceremony... Read More music, which blew our guests away. The best part was the music he played for our reception. Hans incorporated music from West Africa (my husband is West African) into our reception and everyone filled the dance floor. The party lasted all night!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Tonya P

Hans was by far one of our favorite vendors the day of our wedding!! He played guitar for our ceremony and DJ'd and MC'd for our reception and he was absolutely fabulous! He kept everyone dancing and played the PERFECT music during our cocktail hour and dinner. Hans had every... Read More detail covered for us, from providing wireless mics for my officiant and groom, to cutting/editing the music for the entry and special dances, to making sure he pronounced everyone's names correctly (it's all in the details!) I would highly recommend Hans to any and EVERY bride and groom in Tucson that's looking for someone whose truly a one-stop-shop for all things music for their wedding. If we ever need a DJ again, for any event, we would look no further than Hans Hutchison.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Mallery C

Hans was absolutely seamless to work with. His price is the most reasonable out there and he does twice the work that other "companies" offer. We used him for both the ceremony and the reception and could not be more pleased with his service. His solo guitar is top notch and... Read More he was beyond helpful in getting our reception playlist and events songs together. His working relationship with Tubac Resort was a huge plus when planning a wedding from out of town. We would recommend Hans to ANYONE in Tucson looking for a full package music stop for their wedding!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Dara B

Hans was absolutely everything we could have dreamed of for our DJ. He was extremelly kind, professional, and flexible. He played the acoustic guitar during the ceremony, which was just an excellent touch, he's so talented! He had a nice flow to the evening, and really took the... Read More time to pay attention to details. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would hire him again, or recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat! Best choice we could have made. Thank you for being such a wonderful part of our day!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Rebecca M

Hans did an amazing job with music for both our ceremony and reception! He is so easy-going and fun to work with. We had a great time dancing to some awesome music. It was so nice to have one person who played the guitar live for the ceremony and turned into the DJ for the... Read More reception. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lauren K

Our wedding was a full night of guitar playing and music awesomeness from Hans! The guitar was beautiful, the music at every moment was perfect for the rest of the night! I cannot tell you how much it meant to my dad and me when he picked up on my dad's toast and played... Read More Beyonce/Spice Girls! Little moments like that people will always remember and made it so personal for us. We appreciated his flexibility at the end of the night as well! Would absolutely recommend Hans. Was extremely personable and easy to work with throughout the planning and wedding!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Echo M

Hans is a very talented musician and dj. He made our day flow very well and was will to set up at multiple locations for us! I highly recommend his services!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Alison B

Hans was great at our wedding! From providing mics for the ceremony, music for or cocktail hour and hosting our reception - everything went very smoothly. Music was perfect- everything we wanted played was played at a good time of the night and he was able to get a good feel for... Read More the group! Would definitely recommend for anyone's wedding!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Amanda F

Hans was the absolute perfect musician and DJ for my outdoor wedding ceremony and reception at Hacienda del Sol. He was the most talked about feature of the evening. Everyone really enjoyed his beautiful guitar playing during the ceremony and during cocktail hour (he sang... Read More during cocktail hour). And his DJ services were very appropriate for the relatively low-key dance floor. He artfully gauged the mood of the crowd and played songs (some rather obscure) that my husband and I requested. When planning the event, Hans was really great about accommodating my visions and adding suggestions from his experience at other weddings (ie, I didn't think I needed lights for the dance floor, and Hans politely suggested lights were a good idea-- he was 100% correct!) Hans also provided a very calming presence that had a nice effect on my wedding day jitters. No cheesy DJ vibes, no chicken dance (unless of course you request it). Hans was very professional and also personable. I highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Naomi M

Hans provided exceptional music for our wedding. He worked with me and my husband months before the wedding to help us understand all the components of the ceremony and helped us craft the perfect day. On the day of, Hans set up all of the audio equipment for both the ceremony... Read More and the reception. He plays guitar beautifully and the music for the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. After the ceremony Hans shifted to DJ mode and DJ'd a killer dance party. This was one of those dance parties where everyone was on the dance floor and no one wanted to take a break. None of the guests wanted to leave when the reception ended, they all wanted to keep dancing! I highly recommended Hans for your wedding entertainment, he is the best!

Set the mood throughout

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Hans not only played the guitar during our ceremony, played and sang during the cocktail hour, but ALSO DJed until 2 am for our American/French wedding! He has a very laid back approach which was perfect for us and he directed the events/evening seamlessly and extremely... Read More professionally. We had to change locations/times because of rain, but he was very flexible and adapted without missing a note (literally). He mixed in the music that we requested perfectly with his own selection during the dinner and throughout. Our dance floor was never empty and our guests all had a blast. He also was not one of those 'loud in your face' DJs that you feel is always yelling into the microphone- presented everything perfectly without being over the top. We really could not have been happier with everything Hans did for us and for making our wedding a very memorable experience for everyone. Thank you!

Awesome DJ!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Rebecca B

Hans exceeded our expectations for music and MC-ing our wedding reception. He followed our timeline to the tee and really kept the partying going! He played guitar for our guests at cocktail hour and we heard that he was amazing (we were taking pictures and missed his... Read More performance). He stayed at our reception and continued to play music for our guests, long after the groom and I left. We can't thank him enough for his services :)