Beautiful Brides Is Our Specialty

Happily Ever After offers an array of Bridal Services to suit your individual preferences. In salon or at your location, we provide Hair and Makeup. Package pricing and group rates are available. Call today.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Beauty

192 State Road 312, St. Augustine, FL Northeast Florida (904) 708-5898
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Aimee and Angela were AMAZING. They are very professional, out-going and have a natural talent that you could not find elsewhere. Aimee knew exactly what I wanted without me having to give much explanation. Their talents in hair and makeup alike are truly unique. They would... Read More never let anyone walk away looking anything less than perfect. I could really tell it is more than a job to them, but rather a passion that they truly enjoy. They really know how to make the bride feel like it is her day. Ladies, you will not be disappointed! Xoxo

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Anelise C

These ladies did a great job with everyone's hair and makeup for my wedding! We were a little unsure of what we wanted for hair and they listened to our ideas and were able to come up with just what we wanted. They were pleasant company and seemed to fit right in with the rest... Read More of the girls

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Kelly F

i used Angela and Aimee for hair and make-up for myself and my bridesmaids. They were absolutely amazing to have! They stayed with my group throughout the first look and the ceremony just in case there was a lot of crying in our bridal party. Every lady looked beautiful thought... Read More the whole day and night! They were spectacular to have and work with!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Logan H

These girls were great! They gave me suggestions and helped to pick out the right look for me. They were fun and made us feel comfortable and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Jill V

Aimee and Angela were great to work with. They responded to my questions quickly and were very flexible. About three weeks before the wedding, my sister-in-law asked if she could have an updo; Aimee and Angela were happy to fulfill this request. They did an amazing job with my... Read More wedding party’s hair and make-up. I could not have asked for a better team.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Ginny B

The girls were prompt and courteous and did a great job on everyone's hair and makeup! There were 4 people including myself and everyone got done in a timely fashion. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Samantha C

Aimee and Angela are professional and amazing! Thanks ladies for making our wedding day special and keeping us on track with timing. Everyone looked beautiful! I appreciate the great communication by phone and email too. You were both prompt in answering any questions or... Read More concerns I had, and that was very important to me, especially living out of town. I would highly recommend these ladies for wedding hair and makeup and the pricing was the most reasonable in the area.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ginger R

Courteous, fast, professional. Overall, did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Chelsea P

Aimee and Angela are fantastic! They had a wide range of people in my party, from a licensed cosmetologist to someone who doesn't wear any makeup... And everyone walked away loving their look. They are great company too, which is important when you are spending a few hours with... Read More them. Their pricing was reasonable, and overall I was very happy with their services. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ashley R

Happily Ever After Hair & Makeup was the perfect choice! Angela was so wonderful and did such a great job on everyone's hair! Even running a little behind due to traffic from a car accident, she arrived ready to hustle, and made up the time to ensure that myself, my bridesmaids,... Read More and my mom were done well before we needed to leave for the church. She was very responsive to requests for extra pins, extra hairspray, making tweaks to the styles, and everyone walked away so happy! She is a true value for the services she provides and is such a nice person to spend time around. I would highly urge other St. Augustine brides to consider Happily Ever After for their hair and make-up needs!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Justina K

For my wedding I had Aimee who did my airbrush makeup! She did an amazing job and was very professional! She came to where myself and my bridesmaids were getting ready and did the makeup for the moms, the bridesmaids and me all in a three hour period. She was very efficient and... Read More also provides good music for us to listen to while we were getting ready. I also liked that I had an airbrush trial before the wedding and They were very prompt answering any questions I had via email.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Katie P

These girls were absolutely wonderful!! From the moms, to the bridesmaids, to me, they made us all feel special and beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Elissa B

Just left my hair and makeup look amazing. I have curly hair that can be very uncooperative. They were very friendly and responsive. Best of all very affordable. Thanks for making me look so amazing on my special day.

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Brittany L

Aimee and Angela were fantastic! Not only did they do a beautiful job, they worked so well together to make the day seamless. With 10 women who expect to look flawless, there is a lot that can go wrong, but it couldn't have gone better. They were so accommodating to what each of... Read More us wanted and everyone was thrilled with the services. My hair and makeup lasted all night. I'd definitely recommend airbrush makeup! I've had my hair and makeup done many times for weddings and Aimee and Angela were definitely the most fun, easy going, and accommodating stylists that I've worked with. I can't thank them enough for making me so beautiful on my wedding day!

THE BEST HAIRDRESSER AND MAKEUP ARTIST

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Kira O

Oh my goodness...where to begin with Aimee. She is such an awesome hair stylist and makeup artist. Also, she is her own comedy show. If you want to laugh at all while you are getting ready, you need to choose her. She will take your mind COMPLETELY off the wedding day nerves.... Read More Beyond her comedy show...her makeup is beyond unreal and I received so many compliments on my hair. Everything was perfect! Also Aimee is on time, and comes prepared - ready to go as soon as every girl is in the right place. Please please hire her. You will not regret it at all!

The Incredible & Amazing Aimee

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Paisley C

Aimee is my regular stylist for cut and color, so it was a no-brainer to have her handle the hair for my wedding. She single-handedly made the bride, MOH and 4 bridesmaids look beautiful! She came to our location and set up quickly and got to curling! It was easy to have her... Read More there and my hair stayed put all night. We simply showed her photos, and she handled the rest. Wonderful experience!!

Exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Shannon N

For my wedding this past June, I knew I wanted two things: Local vendors (I'm from out-of-state), and a stylist who will use a balance of their own creativity with my kind of style. I found that in Angela and her team at Salon 192. From the first time I called, I knew she was... Read More who I wanted to do my wedding. A month out, I went down and did a trial run at her salon. She was very nice, professional and quick and confident with her work. Her wedding team was even able to meet me on location of my wedding the morning of, and they did the hair and makeup of the grooms mother, maid of honor, and myself, and they did it quickly and exactly to each of ours likings. They were sweet and I couldn't have asked for more from them as professional stylists (I could have asked for a cooler day, but thats another story).

Awesome value

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Jessica P

I looked at a variety of salons and so many were super pricey for the bride. This salon was in my budget. Our hairdresser (Angela) showed up right on time and did a beautiful job to my bridesmaids and myself. Each bridesmaid wanted a different look and many did not even have... Read More pictures but each was very satisfied with their outcome. I had an up-do and during the ceremony had to have a cathedral length veil in my hair. My hair stayed up all night even after taking out the veil comb (which she showed my maid of honor how to do.)We were all still looking great by the end of the night...even after walking in the rain!

2015-10-25T21:54:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of the kind words. It was our pleasure.

great job

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Patrick m

My bridal party and I were so impressed with this salon! Amazing hair and makeup!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Sarah Quintana S

Angela and Amy did my and my bridal party's hair this February. The two girls were amazing! They came to our hotel on time so we didn't have to go anywhere (which was very convenient). Every bride wants her hair to be perfect for her big day...like so many others I was nervous... Read More about my hair. But Angela made sure I had a trial run before the wedding. The day of the event both girls did great work! I'm so glad I found Salon 192. Their bridal prices are extremely reasonable. After seeing the pictures from the wedding, I know I made the best decision by hiring Angela and Amy.

Wonderful Salon

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Margaret B

We had 8 people getting our hair done the day of our wedding and a pretty tight schedule. Salon 192 got us in, out, and glamorous. Angela and Amie are wonderful! They are both super sweet and very professional. All the girls loved what they did and we had time to spare (and... Read More eat lunch) before the wedding...which is a serious bonus if you ask me...I did not think I would be eating that day. I've been back since to get my hair cut, and every-time I've been there, before and after the wedding, they go above and beyond to make their customers happy. Great experience!

Amie and Angela were amazing!

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Chantel D

These ladies are the best! I got married Thanksgiving weekend in St. Augustine and was an out of town bride. I did not know which vendors to use so I had to research and ask around. My coordinator highly recommended Salon 192 so I decided to set up a trial. I began communicating... Read More with Amie from early summer on and she really was wonderful to work with. I felt like she listened to my ideas and translated my vision into my dream bridal look. I couldn't have been happier! She went above and beyond! At first I couldn't decide whether to do an updo or a more natural down style so we discussed the issue and Amie decided to meet me at our venue after the ceremony to touch my makeup up and do a quick updo for the reception. It was the best idea and turned out great! It was a perfect way to wow my guests with an additional look. In addition to doing my 2 hairdos she also did my flawless makeup. With the help of Angela, the two ladies did all 8 of my bridesmaids hair, as well as, the 2 mothers. Everyone was very satisfied with their style, how everything lasted and the price. And so was I! Wedding hair and makeup for brides and the bridal party is HUGE and these are the people to trust it with! Thank you so much Amie and Angela!

St. Augustine Wedding

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Kelli L

Angela and her assistant did an awesome job on our hair. They were punctual and everyone's hair looked gorgeous. In spite lots of dancing, it stayed put all night :) Thanks girls!

Perfect services for my perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Nicolle G

My experience with this Salon couldn't have been any better. The girls Angela and Amy were awesome and treated me and my girls like royalty. I was so nervous because of everything going on for the day, but they made me feel calm and comfortable. My hair and makeup turned out... Read More just the way I wanted it and my girls loved theirs too. I would recommend this Salon to every bride out there!

2012-09-02T20:35:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Glad we made your day special for you. Best wishes for you amd your husband. Hope you have a happy and healthy life.

Aimee & Angela

We have a combined 25 years experience between us. We look forward to hearing from you.