Happily Ever Designed Event Planning & Rental

Richmond & Surrounding Areas

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Richmond, VA Richmond & Surrounding Areas (804) 543-8472

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jordan E

Ashley did our day-of wedding coordination for our October wedding. She also provided our rental items. She did an amazing job helping set-up our wedding on the day-of. The venue looked gorgeous! We appreciated her flexibility when we had to move our wedding up one day due to... Read More the arrival of Hurricane Matthew. We sometimes had difficulty reaching Ashley through email and text. However, she was very responsive once I expressed my concern over this. There were a couple of hiccups in our day-of coordination that brought down the overall rating. There was a detail in our ceremony that was forgotten that was very important to me. During the reception, our bar was cut-off to everyone (including me and the bridal party) by Ashley without first consulting with me or my husband. After a conversation, I opened the bar back up to myself and my guests. Even though we had some struggles with the coordination (which could be caused in part to the rush of moving everything up one day), I think Ashley has an amazing eye for wedding design. She helped us create the wedding we envisioned. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

I booked Ashley to provide coordination for my 2016 September wedding, she has been wonderful so far! Although I am only doing her day of coordination package, she has gone above and beyond to help me with ideas for my decor and recommending florists. I can't wait to get married... Read More and I am so thankful I found her to be there to make sure my day is perfect!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

I was in a wedding planned by Ashley. It was so creative and beautiful! EVERYTHING was done by hand, real flowers, lace, lights set up and signs! There was a buffet, but the buffet was styled so perfectly so it looked very chic! We ran into many problems a long the way, no one... Read More really got a long and she changed venues so many times, but Ashley dealt with most of it! A few months before the wedding a venue which we thought was a fabulous find turned out to be a scandal and Ashley took care of it ALL! She worked a deal with the venue we ended up with which was better than we could have ever imagined and got it at a cheaper price! It was the best wedding I have been in and I have been in 5 so far! It was so beautiful and so fun! The least stressful wedding I've been in and I know it is more stressful as the bride- I myself am married, but it is stressful for the wedding party also. Especially when you live far away.

Best wedding of the year

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

The wedding I was in was planned by this amazing lady. The bride didn't have to lift a finger on her special day. Everything was fabulous and amazing from start to finish. Everything went so smooth. Everything was handled with grace there where no questions asked. Everything my... Read More bride could have asked for was filled and so much more. I could not have asked for a better day for her. I highly recommend her and will recommend her to friends and family.