HAPPY HEART PHOTO

Travel available all over Southern California for FREE!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

15858 Via Montenero, San Diego, CA Travel available all over Southern California for FREE! (619) 277-2737

Reviewed on 2/13/2016

Kamal has been our family photographer for over 14 years... we had him take pictures at our wedding, when each of our kids were born, family portraits and our most recent family event pictures. We love how he makes all our guests feel... he gets great shots from the kids which... Read More we absolutely treasure and most of all he is awesome about turn around time. I know that when he tells me my pictures will be ready next friday, they are in my Dropbox on thurs! If you plan on having a great experience at an affordable price this is your guy! Thanks Kamal, as always.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Libby S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kamal! His gift to capture unique and natural moments is amazing!  Kamal used the engagement shoot to get to know us. This was evident in how he approached our wedding day and how he captured all the important moments,  details, and... Read More loved ones on camera that day. His use of light combine with his ability to magically be everywhere made our wedding photographs the prefect reflection of our special day. I am in love with my wedding photos! I would do it all again. Actually we enjoyed working with Kamal so much and were so pleased with his work that we had him do our family photo shoot for the last two years. His fun, warm, energy and incredible talent was prefect for our wedding day. We will continue to recommend him to friends and use him for family portraits.

2016-01-12T19:58:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Libby!! Your wedding in Central California was amazzzzing!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

Back in 2007 we had Kamal Photograph our wedding. My wife and I had planned to get married in Los Vegas on Halloween. Then we ended up winning a contest to get married at Six Flags Magic Mountain, on a rollercoaster. We searched for a photographer high and lo that was good and... Read More still affordable, I bet we met with 5 or 6 different people who where all either WAY out of our budget or wanted us to pay for each photo. Then a friend told me to give Kamal a call. We got everything we could have asked for and SOOOO much more! His attention to detail was unrivaled, he went to great lengths to get the shots we wanted. we got ALL our photos on a CD in just a few weeks and they where Amazing. Kamal has now photographed not only our wedding but he also did our Maternity photos as well as Family photos the day our daughter was born. I am sure he will be doing our photos for a very long time to come. Howard

2015-12-04T01:05:27 Response from the vendor

Howard, I can't believe it's already been 8 years! What an unforgettable day it was! :) Not many people can say they got married at at Six Flags Magic Mountain on a roller coaster!! That was amazing. Thank you SO much for the kind words,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Angela F

My husband and I got married on September 18, 2014 and chose Kamal Delchad for our wedding photographer. He was one of our west wedding decisions we made! We met him a few times before the wedding and each time we met I felt like we had known each other forever. He is very... Read More personable and professional. He does an amazing job and is on top of everything. He returned our photos very fast and they were nothing but perfect. A year later our families are still talking about how great he was! Kamal, you did a great job and it is still appreciated to this day!

2016-01-12T20:02:49 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you guys found me! Thank you so much for the kind words Angela!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Danielle L

Kamal was a very opportunistic photographer: He had special lighting equipment for posed portraits but he also was literally running, from one side of the venue, to the other, if he saw something that could be a great picture. He stood on chairs and was laid out on the ground at... Read More one point to get unique angles. He is an educated and experienced photographer, who produced crisp and clear photos... all 1200+ of them! We had some traditional photos but the majority of our photos were photo-journalistic, candid, raw, real captures of real emotions as they actually happened (which is exactly what we wanted). The engagement session we did with him allowed us to get comfortable with him, and make us more relaxed in photos on our wedding day, we also used a handful of our engagement photos in black or white frames on tables as centerpieces. Kamal produces photographs that you will want enlarged and framed, over your mantel... but I must warn you, it will be hard to choose which photograph to pick!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Maxine B

Kamal made my wedding experience absolutely incredible. He is very personable from the very first moment you say hello. He made us both feel extremely comfortable, which made for better photos in the end. The prices are reasonable, especially for what you get (someone who cares... Read More about your experience and helps create more touching memories with laughter and lightheartedness). I couldn't have been happier that I found him. We will definitely be seeing more of Kamal in the future for more family photos.

Great Wedding photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

My wedding was sept 19,2015. after much researching for a photographer, I absolutely fell in love with Kamal's photographs! From the first day my husband and I met him, Kamal has been nothing but wonderful with us! He actually got my husband to enjoy an engagement shoot and... Read More taking our wedding pictures! ( hubby hates taking pics) My bridal party and family were very impressed and had nothing but nice things to say about him. Kamal is very passionate about what he does and is a good person inside and out. I highly recommended Kamal as your wedding photographer, you won't be disappointed! It was a pleasure to work with him and I couldn't be happier!

Kamal is Great!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Chantal W

Kamal was recommended to me through a few friends who knew him. Since he has become a lot busier in the wedding world. He did a great job at our engagement shoot, which he includes in the price of his packages. Kamal is personable and very easy to work with.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Kelly H

Kamal took pictures of my wedding. He is a nice guy who will make you feel comfortable and knows how to make sure all the little details are perfect. He took great pics and had great ideas when we didn't know what poses to do. Also, he was very discreet and nice with with my... Read More guests while he was photographing the wedding. Prices are very reasonable and definitely worth every penny.