Religious Affiliations

239 Central Ave, Reserve, LA

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Amber H

Great officiant!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Ana P

Donna did SUCH a great job officiating our wedding. She wrote a ceremony specific to us and it was everything we could've dreamed of and more. So many people came up to us during the reception to tell us how much they cried during the ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough!

2017-09-29T19:53:38 Response from the vendor

It was certainly my pleasure to be a part of your ceremony. I hope the two of you have a wonderfully happy life together!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Donna did an awesome job officiating our wedding! She is professional, flexible, fun, compassionate and the best person to have married us! She did everything possible to make our wedding day perfect for us!!! I recommend her for anyone that wants to get married!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Donna is extraordinary. Despite thousands of miles between us, she seemed to just get who my husband and I are, and created the perfect ceremony to reflect us. She has a beautiful way with words that captured the nuances of what we wanted to express. She went the extra mile in... Read More every way possible, and made the whole experience of preparing our ceremony almost effortless. We couldn’t recommend her more highly. She is thorough, flexible, gracious, warm, intuitive, and truly a special person. We couldn't be happier with everything and wouldn't change a thing. We're so lucky to have found Donna.

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Kristin A

So wonderful!! Met with us multiple times and personalized everything! So glad we chose Ms. Donna for our special day!! :)

2016-03-27T07:30:18 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Emily S

Donna was amazing as our officiant. She knew our exact style and ended up giving us the perfect ceremony. She is patient and kind and I'm so glad we had her as our officiant.

2016-03-19T19:51:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was definitely my pleasure to marry the two of you.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Donna did our wedding in a very short planning period and did an awesome job. Very professional, and great prep work to customize the ceremony. She was prompt and did a great job running the service. She made sure the whole family was involved and that they felt a part of it... Read More all. Donna would be an excellent choice to marry you if you are looking to select a celebrant.

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

Everything was nice. Mrs. Donna is the sweetest person. She was very cooperative with us. She helped us out a lot. I would strongly recommend anyone to come to her whenever they was to get married. She is a very nice person. Thanks Mrs. Donna for everything.

2016-02-22T22:43:32 Response from the vendor

You are most welcome. I truly appreciate the fact that I was able to be a part of your special day.

A ceremony that was uniquely ours!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Hope G

I would highly recommend Happy Life Weddings! Donna was professional and promptly responsive to all of our questions. From the first meeting she reassured us that our ceremony would go exactly how we wanted it to, and it did!

2016-02-22T22:46:02 Response from the vendor

That's always my number one goal - to have a couple's ceremony go exactly the way they want it to. So glad yours did as well. Thank you for allowing me to help make that happen.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

We are so happy with the professionalism, expertise, advice, and ceremony that was performed for us. Donna is very caring in preparing for a wedding in that she wants to get to know the couple before the day of their wedding. She advised us to design the ceremony to... Read More represent our love and commitment rather than following just a dialogue of wedding procedures. We thank her very much for that suggestion as it made our vows/ceremony belong to us.

2015-12-08T09:25:34 Response from the vendor

I recognize that wedding date! Your special day was special for me as well. I'd looked forward to marrying the two of you since the day I received the first email from your daughter, wondering if I might be available for your ceremony. Once I... Read Less Read More

Epic wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Happy Life Weddings, Donna, was wonderful. She spent time to get to know us to ensure that the ceremony was epic. If a wedding is in your plans I would recommend Donna 10 out of 10 times.

2015-10-13T06:37:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I enjoyed helping you create your epic wedding. It started with a wonderful couple first. I just helped the two of you have the wedding you wanted. It was great!

Wonderful Ceremony from Happy Life Weddings

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

My bride and I wanted a small and intimate ceremony, but we weren't sure what direction to take. We just knew we wanted a ceremony that best reflected our relationship and personalities. We found Happy Life Weddings online and liked the options and customization the service... Read More allowed. We met with Donna and she gave us the direction we needed. We chose the vows that best fitted us and added some quotes about love from our favorite writers and books. We appreciated the flexibility of Donna's service. We were nervous for the wedding, so we asked Donna read the quotes while we stuck to the vows. She read them beautifully (including our quote from Dr. Seuss on weirdness and love, which earned a laugh from the audience). She also guided us through the vows wonderfully. It turned out to be a ceremony with the sincerity, quirkiness, and love we both share. If you want a wedding ceremony that authentically reflects your relationship, contact Donna. Thanks Donna for a wonderful ceremony!

2015-09-29T12:53:05 Response from the vendor

It was definitely my pleasure to be able to share in your special day. The two of you are a wonderful couple, and I enjoyed getting to know you. Have a very happy life!

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

My husband and I wanted to renew our marriage vows but had no clue how to go about doing this. After searching the internet we found Happy Life Weddings and met with the Officiant Donna Fontenot and decided she listened to our wants and needs and decided to let her help us. We... Read More could not have asked for a more Special Day. We didn't even know what vows we wanted and after reading some of the ones Donna had in her portfolio we decided to let her "write" ours based on her meeting us. The vows she wrote for us were so beautiful and touching ~ we couldn't have written them better ourselves. She put her heart and soul in every detail of the ceremony. If you are thinking of having a small, intimate wedding or a huge, full blown affair please consider meeting with Donna. I promise you ~ you won't regret the personable, sincere memories she will provide for you. Thank you Donna for making our Special Day one to remember for the rest of our lives.

2015-06-09T20:34:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to be a part of your re-commitment to each other. The two of you show the world how special love really is.