Happy Snap Photo Booth LLC

Serving Greater Metro Detroit and Downriver Communities

Elegant Photo Booths

Happy Snap Photo Booth offers different models to choose from including open air & privacy booths.Our modern and sleek booths will integrate well with your venue. We utilize the latest digital technology to insure the highest quality photos. You can select your layout,backdrop and a variety of options to enhance and make your celebration memorable. We are focused on providing the highest quality products along with excellent service. We offer step & repeat backdrops, social integration, red carpet & stanchions.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Serving Greater Metro Detroit and Downriver Communities (313) 565-5928

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Claire O

Highly recommended!! My first experience with Happy Snap is when a good friend of mine rented them for her birthday. Usually photo booths have poor quality pictures but when I got my photo from them I was impressed! So, when my bestfriend was planning her wedding I suggested... Read More Happy snap, I was very confident that she's going to be satisfied with their service and she was, Nette even made a beautiful scrapbook for her with all the pictures from her wedding reception. Staff are always smiling & very warm, they have lots of props to choose from and they make sure every single person who took pictures together gets a copy. I have few more friends that are getting married this upcoming year and they weren't considering it until I showed them the photo strips!! :)

2016-10-30T14:51:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and generous feedback. We appreciate you for referring your friends to have our photo booth in their wedding! Best regards, Happy Snap

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ashley H

Nette and Scott were easy to work with and our guests had a great time in the photo booth. We booked them a few weeks before our wedding and worked with Nette to design the photo strips. The design looked great, they were very easy to work with, showed up early to set everything... Read More up and people had a blast in the photo booth! We also have all the images digitally, and it's been a great way to capture memories of our guests in rare form. We would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Shara T

The Photobooth was a great addition the guest loved it !

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Megan W

Awesome people to work with! Our memory book was a nice touch and we had it to take home with us at the end of the night. Their price is very reasonable for the quality of their work. They were responsive and professional. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Charm R

We hired Happy Snap for our wedding reception and we were referred to them from another couple who recently hired them for their wedding.  Leading up to the event, they were very helpful answering all of our questions and coordinating services.  During the reception, they did... Read More not distract at all from our reception and we received many compliments from the photo booth because there were several props available.  We received both physical and digital copies of the photo booth photos, which will be a great memory to last a lifetime!  The scrapbook containing all the physical photos was very nicely decorated and is great to display at home.   Overall, Happy Snap provided excellent customer service and I would recommend them to anyone getting married or hosting an event. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Derek R

We hired Happy Snap for our wedding reception and we were referred to them from another couple who recently hired them for their wedding. Leading up to the event, they were very helpful answering all of our questions and coordinating services. During the reception, they did... Read More not distract at all from our reception and we received many compliments from the photo booth because there were several props available. We received both physical and digital copies of the photo booth photos, which will be a great memory to last a lifetime! The scrapbook containing all the physical photos was very nicely decorated and is great to display at home. Overall, Happy Snap provided excellent customer service and I would recommend them to anyone getting married or hosting an event. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Victor A

They did an amazing job! They had hilariously fun props to use, enough to want to go back several times for memorable photos. They were very nice and polite throughout the whole experience. I would say I had an overall pleasant experience and I would recommend them to any one... Read More of my friends

A+++ Business!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Heather D

Scott and Nette are absolutely wonderful! With the help of these guys and their crew it made our wedding reception a total success! They're professional and fun at the same time! The booth was great! It was a huge hit! They're booth offers more than the other guys we researched,... Read More including custom scrapbooks of all the people that used the booth, a huge assortment of clean props, and the booth prints out not just two, but four strips so everyone can have one later! It also gives you the option to change the filters for your pictures! The booth was a great size and it was off the ground, so nobody was sweating inside of it. They even make sure to pull you into the booth so the Bride and Groom gets their time in as well! If they wouldn't have I most definitely would have forgotten! Their prices are fair, and I would highly recommend them for anybody that wants that unforgettable event at their reception. Thanks alot!

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

We were so pleased with Happy Snap Photo Booth, one of the best decisions we made.They are one of the best and affordable photo booth rentals out there. The photo booth was modern and very easy to use. The photo quality was amazing.The attendants were very friendly, polite and... Read More helpful to our guests. They brought a lot of props, another thing the props were fresh and clean. All our guests enjoyed the booth and are still talking about the fun time they had. We will absolutely recommend and use them again for future events.

Wonderful Job

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Jaclyn R

Happy Snap was great! They were probably the easiest vendor we worked with. They let me design a custom photo strip, they arrived on time for our reception, and were set up quickly. The photobook Nette made was so cute and so much better than some I have seen from other... Read More weddings. Additionally, their value is phenomenal. Our guests loved our photobooth! All around great!