Here to preserve the moments of your life.

By name we are Angela and Matthew Fisher - photographers located in the South West corner of Wyoming. We cover Idaho, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming for wedding, portraits, and events. We have been working weddings, specifically since 2013. Our mission is to capture your wedding needs while capturing who you really are in a relaxed atmosphere. We prefer the shoot to encompass who you are as a couple. We do direct poses as needed, but we also let you two be you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Mountain View, WY Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado (307) 258-2268

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Tiffany H

Angie was above and beyond my expectation! We did several projects together including my engagement and wedding photos. I really enjoyed the candid shots she was able to capture- they were pictures I didn't even know I needed. She maintained a professional and fun attitude the... Read More whole time. Angie was so easy to work with- I felt like I could ask her to take certain shots without pestering her. I would definitely work with her again to capture other life events. The whole experience and the timing in which we received photos could not have been better.

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 chance s

Happy tree Photography did such an amazing job with our shoot. Kids arent exactly excited for pictures. They did a great job getting them to loosen up and have fun. The proof is in the pictures! i can't say enough good things and how well the pictures all turned out. Thank you... Read More Angie and Matt!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Jacque P

Angie was sensational to work with and very attuned to our needs. She was fun and lighthearted which made for a fun experience with our photo sessions! And to add, her photos and work are amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Angela and Matthew Fisher

We have been working weddings, specifically since 2013. We are a husband and wife duo that's passionate about every aspect of what we do. We feel that the time we put into this work gives you those memories that become family heirlooms for generations to come. With that responsibility, we take what we hand back to you, as the customer, very seriously. We take it seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.