A Bridal Boutique

At Harbor Bridal, located in the quaint village of Cold Spring Harbor, New York, we strive to provide our brides with a unique and special experience, consisting of superior customer service in a personal environment. Our goal is to make every bride feel like the most important bride.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

85 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY (631) 367-3231

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Lauren L

I don't even know where to start. Working with Leigh and Tori at Harbor Bridal has been the highlight of my wedding planning experience. It all began when I emailed the store and asked if they carried a dress I saw online. They didn't, but ordered a sample from the designer... Read More for me, free of charge. From the moment I walked into the store with my mom, I knew this would be an absolutely stress free experience. Leigh ordered fabric swatches from the designer so I can pick between the two color choices offered. After purchasing the gown, Leigh helped me find the perfect belt for my dress. She was so responsive to all of my emails and did everything she could to bring in samples. I even got an email from Leigh with a picture of a belt that she saw at a market that she thought I would like. She truly went above and beyond. Harbor Bridal makes you feel like their most important customer; I never felt like I was lost in the shuffle, which I might have felt at a larger store. They're quick to respond, offer great advice, and are just such a pleasure to work with. Now that my wedding is near, I'm sad that I won't have an excuse to email or visit every so often! On top of it all, they opened the store early for me to begin alterations to accommodate my schedule, and offered to open for me on a holiday so I can pick up my dress before my wedding without having to miss work. Being a small store, and working directly with the owners, allows them to be super accommodating and that was a huge plus for me in the weeks leading up to my wedding. Their selection might not be huge, but it will save you the time of sifting through all the millions of dresses out there because it's obvious they've curated a selection of the best of the best. I highly recommend going to Harbor Bridal if you want a stress free, care free, and fun experience.

2016-09-02T12:41:20 Response from the vendor

Lauren, thank you so much for your kind, generous, and thoughtful review! It has been such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you from day one, and we cannot wait to see pictures of how beautiful you will look on your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kelsey T

I purchased a dress and veil from Harbor Bridal and I cannot imagine having gone anywhere else! For the bride looking for one-on-one service, and high quality designer gowns, this is the place the go!! Leigh and Tori were an absolute joy to work with, from the moment I first... Read More reached out to them to book an appointment, until after my wedding day. These two put their heart and soul into the business, and it shows. I felt that they were truly invested in my happiness; they were constantly checking in leading up to the wedding to ensure that alterations were going well and that I didn't have any questions. Harbor Bridal was the first, and only, place I went to try on gowns. I flew all the way from Alaska to find a gown in Cold Spring Harbor, and it was well worth it!! When it finally came time for my appointment and trying on gowns, we had the place to ourselves and did not feel rushed or pressured in any way. It was a perfectly pleasant experience. I highly recommend Leigh and Tori and Harbor Bridal. Hands down one of the best vendor experiences of the entire wedding.

2017-01-05T10:04:03 Response from the vendor

Kelsey, thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and working with you throughout the wedding process. You will always be Harbor Bridal's "Alaska" bride (our claim to fame!) and we are so honored that you chose... Read Less Read More

Look no further!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 ripley l

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Harbor Bridal. After what had been a very disappointing wedding dress shopping experience, working with owners Leigh and Tori was a breath of fresh air. I shopped at all of the major bridal boutiques in NYC and in Boston... Read More before finding Harbor Bridal -- if only I had known about them earlier! Upon entering their beautiful shop, I felt like I had their undivided attention. They made me feel beautiful in every single gown I put on, but when pushed for their opinions they were very helpful in making my appointment productive and narrowing down what I was truly looking for. It definitely helps that Leigh and Tori are quite fashionable themselves; I trust their opinions! I purchased my Lela Rose gown and Lela Rose bridesmaids dresses there and they fit everyone perfectly! Leigh spoke with each and every one of them to make sure they ordered the right size based on their measurements. It was a much more personalized experience than the larger bridesmaid dress retailers. Harbor Bridal also has an amazing selection of bridal shoes (got mine there), veils (getting my mom's veil refurbished through them), hair accessories, and more. Harbor Bridal turned out to be a one-stop-shop for me-- how convenient during such a busy time! If you are looking for individualized attention and an extraordinary level of customer service, Harbor Bridal is your place. It's definitely worth the trip to Cold Spring Harbor from NYC or anywhere in the Tri-state area-- Cold Spring Harbor is an adorable little town. You could make an afternoon of it!

2015-07-19T21:15:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind review! We are so lucky to have brides like you as our customers - it makes us feel truly thankful to do what we do. You are going to look stunning in your Lela Rose gown,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kathryn W

The ladies at Harbor Bridal were amazing! They were not pushy and honest. They have a beautiful selection of styles and designers. I have been recommending Harbor Bridal since I got my dress. If you are looking for a dress, you MUST go to Harbor Bridal!

2017-06-23T14:49:34 Response from the vendor

Kathryn, thank you so much for your kind review. We're glad you had a great experience at Harbor Bridal - it was so much fun helping you find your dream dress! Wishing you so much happiness. Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Aly P

The best!! Tori and Leigh made the whole experience so fun and easy. I got my bridesmaids dresses here too - one stop shopping!

2017-06-23T14:48:31 Response from the vendor

Aly, thanks so much for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids, and we wish you so much happiness! Keep in touch!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Samantha N

What an amazing experience I had finding my wedding dress at Harbor Bridal. Tori and Leigh made the evening so special for both myself and my family. The shop is so personal and quaint, I highly recommend it!!

2017-01-15T10:33:00 Response from the vendor

Sam, thanks so much for your review! We love when a bride falls in love with the very first dress she tries on - your gown is absolutely perfect for you! We're so excited to work with you and know you are going to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Abbe M

I got married on October 1st, 2016. I didn't realize how hard it would be for me to find the "perfect" wedding gown and after searching and trying on dress after dress I finally found my dream dress at harbor bridal. I was looking for a small boutique place on Long Island... Read More (which was not easy to find) for a long time and randomly came across Harbor Bridal on the Knot. From the second I walked into the store - I knew I would find my dress. Harbor Bridal offered a uniqueness that I couldn't find anywhere else. I had a specific look in my mind of what I wanted my dress to be and I found it after 10 min of being in the store. Tori and Leigh were so helpful and made me feel comfortable and at ease from the start. They offer an experience that I couldn't find in any other bridal store and I would recommend Harbor Bridal to any bride I come across. The order process of my dress wad quick, easy, and effeciant. Tori and Leigh answered any question I had throughout the process and I couldn't have chosen a more special place to purchase my wedding dress from.

2017-01-06T10:26:24 Response from the vendor

Abbe, thank you so much for your kind review! We will never forget when you walked into the shop and instantly fell in love with your beautiful gown. It looked absolutely perfect on you, and we are so lucky to have been able to work... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Katie O

After shopping at several bridal salons big and small all over Manhattan, I stumbled upon Harbor Bridal and instantly felt at ease and fully taken care of the minute I walked in. Their shop is stunning, dresses are unique, beautiful, and one of a kind. The best part about... Read More Harbor Bridal are the sisters who own and operate it. They are the BEST! Leigh and Tori were there every step of the way, they felt more like friends than shop owners. Anything that I needed altered, changed, or even just a simple reassurance that everything will be perfect (which it was!) these women provided. They are smart, warm, and truly such pleasures to work with. I have recommended them to every bride to be I know because of how wonderful and lovely my experience with them was. Thank you Leigh and Tori!!

2016-12-21T11:18:36 Response from the vendor

Katie, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind and thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure for us to get to know you and work with you throughout the process. You were such a beautiful bride, and we wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Suzanne L

I will first that say that I didn't buy my dress here but I wanted to review them because they were so great, the shop is so clean and they welcome you as the private appointment vs. everyone else on Long Island that is just a mass produced warehouse of crap dresses. I was... Read More looking at Lela Rosa dresses here that were just beautiful, but ultimately went elsewhere for a unique gown. Highly recommend this boutique.

2016-10-26T17:39:42 Response from the vendor

Suzanne, thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a kind review. We truly appreciate it. Wishing you all the best! :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kerry B

Harbor Bridal is fantastic! Everything about my experience from start to finish was top notch. The owners, Leigh and Tori, were welcoming from my first phone call to make an appointment. The store is beautiful and I got their full attention with every visit. I had been to... Read More several stores before I found Harbor Bridal and even though it is smaller than some of the other stores I had been to, it has a large selection of gowns and I loved several that I tried on. I ended up ordering a custom gown as well as a matching veil and they were responsive and informative every step of the way. They even took the time to email me on my wedding day to wish me the best. I can't recommend them highly enough!

2016-10-14T12:07:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We absolutely loved working with you and wish you so much happiness! Keep in touch!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Yiyi W

My experience with Harbor Bridal is absolutely amazing! Leigh and Tori are so nice, helpful and professional during the process and their dresses are beautiful too! I visited a lot of places before landing on harbor bridal and HB is definitely one of the best on long island and... Read More new york city! They care about customers and provide the best service to you. Will recommend Harbor Bridal to all my friends who are going to be brides and I am sure they'll be super satisfied!

2016-09-07T10:00:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was so great working with you! :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Meghan C

Working with Leigh and Tori at Harbor Bridal was beyond wonderful. They are such sweet sisters and they bonded with my whole family. The setup of the shop with their one-bride-at-a-time appointment style made me feel like the most special bride while I was trying on their dreamy... Read More selection of dresses. I even found a dress on Pinterest that was by a designer they carry, but they didn't have the dress so they reached out to another store in Miami and were able to borrow the dress for me to try on (it ended up being THE ONE)! Overall they go above and beyond to make the whole experience fun and unforgettable. They helped me find a veil, set me up with one of their wonderful seamstress partners, and have continued to reach out to me even after the final payment was made and the dress was picked up. Harbor Bridal is truly the best!

2016-09-02T12:42:27 Response from the vendor

Meghan, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! You and your family are so wonderful, and we were so lucky to be able to work with all of you! Wishing you so much happiness, and please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jaclyn G

Harbor Bridal was the most wonderful experience I could have ever imagined for picking my wedding dress. Leigh and Tori have created a beautiful, intimate environment where each bride can feel special. They gave me their undivided attention to help me find the dress of my... Read More dreams. Not only did they listen to what I was looking for, they were able to bring dresses into the store that I wanted to try. I would recommend Harbor Bridal to any bride looking for a magical dress shopping experience.

2016-08-31T09:54:05 Response from the vendor

Jaclyn, thanks so much for your extremely kind and thoughtful review! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and your wonderful family, and we're so glad we got to be a small part of your day.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Harbor Bridal provided an experience that all brides look for! Not only is the store absolutely beautiful, but they only see one bride at a time. The owners, Tori and Leigh, provide individual attention which makes the process that much more special. After purchasing my dress... Read More at Harbor Bridal, Tori and Leigh guided me through my fittings and were always available for questions. Additionally, they truly find joy in giving brides the best experience possible! If you are looking for a gorgeous dress, a professional environment, and owners who care about the customer, go to Harbor Bridal!

2016-08-24T14:43:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom, and it was so special for us to see you walk down the aisle in your stunning gown and veil! Wishing you so much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Sarah P

I highly recommend Harbor Bridal for brides looking for a great selection of beautiful high quality wedding gowns and accessories.  I had such an amazing experience at Harbor Bridal and found my beautiful wedding dress with the help of owners Tori and Leigh who were incredibly... Read More sweet, down to earth and knowledgeable about the wedding industry. They were absolute professionals, kind and patient and made me feel very comfortable in answering all my questions and with their help I found the dress I adore! I was so impressed by the excellent, caring service I received. I cannot say enough about how attentive they were to me.  The boutique is stunning, fresh and light and the dresses were beautifully displayed. I was treated as an individual and it felt very special to experience the only bride to be, as they book one appointment at a time, I felt like a princess!  A wonderful experience, thanks to Tori and Leigh at Harbor Bridal!

2016-08-04T16:39:55 Response from the vendor

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! We are so lucky to have such amazing brides like you, and cannot wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Caitlin H

Leigh and Tori were beyond a pleasure to work with!! From my first email to them to set up my initial appointment to their congratulatory email right before my wedding, they have been the absolute best. Their selection of beautiful, unique dresses is amazing! Leigh suggested... Read More that I try on the dress I wound up choosing even though it was a style I thought I wouldn't like - and her eye was spot on! I couldn't stop thinking about the dress after I left and came back 2 days later! I absolutely love their shop and felt so welcome the minute I walked in. They were always available for questions (even on their days off!) and helped so much with my alterations. I can't thank Leigh and Tori enough for making my dress experience the best ever!! -Caitlin

2016-05-09T11:25:01 Response from the vendor

Caitlin, thank you so much! Your review means so much to us! We loved working with you and getting to know you, and we're so glad that you had a great experience with us. We cannot wait to see pictures from your wedding, and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Harbor Bridal made buying the perfect wedding dress such an easy, fun, and special process. Leigh is incredibly kind and really listens to what you're looking for/not looking for in a dress as she helps you choose what to try on. After I bought the dress, she checked in with me... Read More multiple times to make sure that the tailoring was going well and to wish me luck on the big day! I absolutely loved working with Harbor Bridal and know that every bride would have as an amazing experience as I did!!

2016-03-24T12:19:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure to work with you in helping you find the perfect wedding dress for you!

Harbor Bridal, family bridal boutique that goes above and beyond...

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

Sisters Leigh and Tori helped to make my wedding preparations memorable and breezy. I purchased a gown out of area and was looking for a personable experience for the fitting. I found their bridal shop, located on the north shore of Long Island in a cute town, and knew that they... Read More would be more than able to accommodate my needs. Not only did they make me feel at ease, as fittings can be especially nerve wreaking...they gave me the same consideration and attention that they would have if I had bought one of their lovely gowns in their shop. Impressive, especially as they informed me that they were newly opened. I was fitted by Lucy, a seasoned and talented seamstress whom encouraged me to make several additions to the gown to add flair & bring out the design. The dress was altered within 3 weeks and I felt beautiful. I highly recommend Harbor Bridal for your wedding.

2015-12-18T10:34:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. You are so wonderful, and we truly loved meeting and working with you (and your grandma, of course!!) to help you prepare for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

These girls have amazing taste and such a wonderful, easy-going attitude. They were patient, helpful and have gorgeous dresses unlike anywhere else I looked. My experience there couldn't have been better. Thanks ladies!

2015-12-02T11:53:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you had a great experience with us. It makes us so happy when our brides leave the store feeling comfortable and satisfied with their experience!

A wonderful bridal experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Marielle C

I found my perfect dress on my first visit. I was completely set at ease by owners, Leigh and Tori Mardovich, who were so helpful and sweet. I slept on it and then went to 5 other bridal salons ( major large salons in the NYC and Philadelphia area) to make sure I was not... Read More falling in love with the first dress and was totally put at ease. Harbor Bridal has a wonderful selection of unique and beautiful dresses and Tori and Leigh have done the work of finding only the most perfect dresses. I would have been happy with any one dress in the shop the question was which dress looked best on me. The shop is the most comfortable and personal of any bridal shop I have been too for myself or any of my friends. The price range was consistent with all the major shops - in fact a little less expensive for more unique dresses. The owners made the whole process from start to finish wonderful. I can stop by and ask a question any time. There are very few formalities. It is like you are shopping with your best friends.

2015-10-30T14:43:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words about Harbor Bridal! It means so much to us that you have taken the time to write this for us. We love having you as one of our brides and know you are going to look so... Read Less Read More

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My daughter and I went to Harbor Bridal first. We found three perfect dresses and finally chose one. Then we got cold feet and thought we should go to other shops and see what else is there. We then went to 5 more shops (some were very big and famous) but did not see anything... Read More that compared to the first three dresses we saw. Harbor Bridal does not have a huge selection but what they have is all just wonderful and there is something for every body type. It is just a matter of what looks good on you. The shop is warm and comfortable. Tori and Leigh are just terrific. It is the most wonderful and intimate experience. We also found our bridesmaid dresses at Harbor Bridal. The whole experience is easy and stress free. Tori and Leigh always have time for you before, during and after you made your purchase. They are both full of low-keyed advice - never pushy but always there for you. What a wonderful find! Thank you Tori and Leigh! Your the best!

2015-10-30T10:07:23 Response from the vendor

Wow! These kind reviews mean so much to us! We love working with you, your daughter, and her bridesmaids! The whole process has been such a pleasure! Thank you so much for taking the time to write these kind words!

Extraordinary Service

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katelyn P

I can't say enough good things about this beautiful shop and the extraordinary level of customer service I received! From the moment I stepped in to Harbor Bridal (located in beautiful, quaint, Cold Spring Harbor), Leigh and Tori made every part of my experience so personal and... Read More special. Their gowns are gorgeous too and of high quality. I definitely recommend Harbor Bridal!

2015-10-29T15:05:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We had such a great time meeting you and your family and are so happy that you had a positive experience with us!

Cannot Imagine Having Gone Elsewhere

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Wow. Wedding dress shopping can certainly be fun and exciting but also stressful! It must have been fate that I ended up at Harbor Bridal in Cold Spring Harbor, NY. Sisters Leigh and Tori Mardovich own this incredibly beautiful boutique that from the second my mother and I... Read More walked in, I knew this was going to be the place I would find my dress. I just knew it. They treat you like they've known you for years. They are experts in their knowledge of what helps to flatter a bride. They are patient, kind, earnestly interested in who you are and what your plans may be. They don't just want to sell a dress. From the beginning, Leigh gave me her email address and told me to use it if I had any questions during my search for the perfect dress. They were willing and went above and beyond to check in with me on the morning I was getting married to make sure everything was okay! Who does that?!!? Not only did I get the most gorgeous dress, but I actually made a friend. While I'm not a terribly spiritual person, I do believe fate lead me to their doorstep. Thank you so much Leigh and Tori for helping to make my day, truly special. You didn't miss a beat.

2015-10-17T09:16:53 Response from the vendor

Julie, thank you so much for your extremely thoughtful review. Reading comments like yours make our day! It was so wonderful to work with you and get to know you, and you were an absolutely stunning bride! We wish you and Ali all the best... Read Less Read More

Harbor Bridal is excellent!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Alex S

Purchasing my wedding dress could not have been a better experience! Harbor Bridal's selection of couture gowns made it hard to chose just one, they were all stunning! Store owners Tori and Leigh were extremely helpful! Tori helped me try on all the dresses with ease! Both... Read More Leigh and Tori answered any and all questions I had. They made us all very comfortable through the whole experience! They were honest in helping me chose the exact color of my dress and size. After picking my dress they led us upstairs for my sisters to try on bridesmaid dresses. Their selection of mix match dresses from Joanna August were perfect for my bridal party! Everything about Harbor Bridal is spectacular! I can't wait to go back for my fittings!

2015-10-17T09:29:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved having you and your wonderful family in our store and are so excited to work with you! You are going to look so beautiful in your Anne Barge Black Label gown!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Wendy B

What drew me to Harbor Bridal was the selection of couture wedding dresses from brands not sold elsewhere on the island. That, and it is possibly the most charming little bridal boutique I've ever seen! This is exactly how shopping for a wedding dress should be -- owners Leigh... Read More and Tori are super friendly and approachable, and all of the gowns they carry are beautiful and high quality. Leigh and Tori worked with me one-on-one during two appointments in order to help me find the perfect gown. I had a very specific idea of what I was looking for, and Tori was superb at answering all of my follow-up questions right away, ultimately helping me decide on a gorgeous, customized dress for my reception! With such a high level of service, I'm confident that everything else will go as smoothly with the dress fitting process. This store is definitely worth the trip, even if you don't live in the immediate area.

2015-07-19T21:12:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that you had a great experience with us, and we are excited to work with you throughout the rest of this process! You are going to be such a beautiful bride in your... Read Less Read More