Harborside Chapel

Safety Harbor, FL

We Believe In Marriage

The Harborside Chapel is a new, elegant extension of the ministry of Harborside Christian Church. It offers a classic, romantic setting that is perfect for your special ceremony. Dressed with classic white pews, a neutral color pallet, sparkling chandeliers, beautiful floor, and large high windows that showcase the natural Florida landscape the Haborside Chapel is one of the finest, most elegant places to host your special day. Brides can spend their day getting ready in the sophisticated bridal suite, while the gentlemen lounge serves as the perfect quarters for the groom. Newlyweds can exit the venue down a spectacular sidewalk lined with friends and family while bells ring in celebration of your future together.

• Ceremony Area

Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings

2200 Marshall St, Safety Harbor, FL (727) 726-0202

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alisa C

We could not have picked a better chapel to have our wedding at. Harborside Chapel was absolutely amazing. First of all the place is breath taking. They spared no expense in making the chapel gorgeous. We didn't have to decorate too much because it's beautiful all on its own.... Read More Everyone there was a pleasure to work with and have involved in our wedding. We highly recommend this chapel to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sasha Q

What can we say about Harborside Chapel? Wow! As a long-time wedding planner, the fact that I felt no need to add a single piece of decor to the chapel for our wedding says a lot about how perfectly beautiful it is all on its own! We booked our date before the chapel was... Read More finished and it is a million times better than the renderings ever could have imagined. We enjoyed doing the MentorUs program with our amazing marriage mentors and getting to know the HC staff! Krystal was and continues to be completely wonderful to work with and was such a joy throughout the entire process. We can't say anything but good things about her and her team, as she made us feel truly taken care of and stress-free. She completely reassured us through every step and never failed to answer questions or follow up, and always with a smile! Our families enjoyed having her assistance. I look forward to working with her again for future wedding couples I plan for in the future getting married at Harborside! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jessica S

Harborside Chapel is absolutely gorgeous! My fiancé and I thrilled to be getting married there in November. I must say our entire experience has been nothing less than incredible! Krystal has been wonderful from the very beginning, so helpful, informative, and welcoming. I... Read More would highly recommend others to consider Harborside Chapel for their wedding, too!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Joy E

I had opportunity to play the piano for a ceremony this weekend in the new Harborside Wedding Chapel, and it was perfect! The ascetics of the room bring the music to life and make the bridal party shine! The coordinators were friendly, organized, and helpful. The building is... Read More breathtaking and beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Tom G

The Harborside Chapel is both beautiful and practical. It is the perfect wedding location.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Michelle A

The absolute most beautiful venue for a wedding BY FAR in the area!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Joy W

The Harborside Chapel is one of a kind! The stunning interior along with the beautiful natural setting among the trees makes it a must see for anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kylie M

The Harborside Chapel is absolutely stunning inside and out! You can tell there was so much heart put into every inch of this building. I was so impressed and I know everyone else will be as well. :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Marlene S

Beautiful setting, comfortable, and acoustics are great! The wedding organizer associated with Harborside Chapel was friendly and professional.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Mitchell J

Krystal and her team are absolutely amazing! The venue is gorgeous and has all the small details anyone could ask for. There is no other wedding chapel like this in all of the Tampa Bay Area. They help prepare you for marriage and I would not want to get married anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Emily W

Our wedding at Harborside Chapel was absolutely STUNNING! Brand new chapel, decorated gorgeously, beautiful lighting. Literally, everything was perfect. We feel blessed to have worked with Krystal and would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a classic, charming, chapel... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Stephen L

Most places need lots of decor and adjustments to be ready for a wedding, but not the Harborside Chapel. The wedding this weekend didn't have to use any decorations at all and it was absolutely stunning!