Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

105 WINFIELD ST, Norwood, MA (781) 686-5293

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Deb M

Darryn did the photo booth for our daughter's wedding which was out of state. All I did was tell him the date and time and he handled the rest! It was an outdoor wedding, and I did not realize all of the behind the scene details that required attending to... Placement of the... Read More booth, lighting, time of day, weather etc. Darryn took care of everything with out me having to lift a finger! The photo booth was filled all during the reception! A real hit! His props are great and the quality and personalization of the photos were superb! Within a weeks time he had the disk in the mail to my daughter, she was not back from her honeymoon yet! Darryn is courteous, professional, timely, does great work and I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks Darryn!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Vanessa E

Darryl was the videographer for my wedding in June and he was absolutely wonderful! He arrived early and stayed WAY later than we had contracted to make sure that he caught all of the most important parts of our wedding ceremony and reception. He also caught so many awesome... Read More moments without us hardly noticing that he was there. He had a sneak-peak video posted for us before we arrived home from our mini-moon and mailed us all of our footage and an edited video very promptly. It was a pleasure working with Darryl and I highly recommend him to brides looking for a wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Shannon R

Darryn was amazing to work with, start to finish! Our initial Skype conversation with him was incredibly comfortable. Darryn truly knows what he is doing and is able to present that even through a computer conversation! We felt an immediate connection. His communication... Read More leading up to our wedding was tremendous. The day of, Darryn arrived early and was ready to record our ketubah signing which took place before the ceremony. We received our final product within 2 weeks as promised by Darryn in our contract. We just watched our wedding video this past weekend and it far exceeded our expectations! He captured moments that we did not even know he was present for! His quality of work matched exactly what he described to us during our initial meeting. Darryn has a wonderful personality and is a true professional. He is absolutely worth the investment.

Excellent job!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

Darryl is great! He did a excellent job on our wedding video! The quality of the video and the way it was edited was amazing! I'm glad we choose to go with with Harborview Video and I'm happy we will have these memories for years to come. I would highly recommend him for any... Read More future bride.

Efficient and Affordable

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Joe Z

Darryn was incredibly reliable, attentive, professional and quick with his work. He was very direct with his pricing and methodology which allowed us to fully understand what to expect. He was able to have the project totally completed for our viewing pleasure before we returned... Read More from our honeymoon. He's an excellent value and his high rating is no mistake.

great videographer

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Sarah m

Darryn was very professional and I barely knew he was there. He did an amazing job with my video, it was back so fast 3 days after my wedding! I was very happy with everything including the price. I definatly recommend him as a videographer