Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

105 WINFIELD ST, Norwood, MA (781) 686-5293

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Kim C

Darryn did such a great job capturing all of the most important and fun moments and memories from our wedding day. We were always able to get in touch with him leading up to the wedding which we so appreciated. He accommodated all of our request in terms of final product and... Read More was a joy to have around the day of the wedding. Not to mention discrete! I have to say my absolute FAVORITE was the handheld camera Darryn let me whirl around the reception with to capture some really great candid moments with my friend and family. Thank you so much Darryn! We can't say enough great things about your work!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jessica M

Darryn was great and so easy to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure everything I wanted was included and even added special touches I didn't think of. He was very responsive and sent me updates throughout the process so that I never had to guess what came next. I... Read More received the sneak peek shortly after the wedding and the full length video and raw footage shortly after that. All of my items were received less than a month after the wedding. Such great service and quality! I highly recommend hiring him to capture your special day.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Julie S

My husband and I used Darryn for our videographer at our wedding on June 3, 2017. He was so helpful and quick to answer any questions that we had. He captured our wedding from start to finish and never missed a minute! The turn around for when we received our 3 DVD's, unedited... Read More version, USB and preview were so fast! We were blown away by the amazing job he did and how perfectly he put together a video that really captured how amazing and special our day was. I am so happy we found him and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a memory that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Deb M

Darryn did the photo booth for our daughter's wedding which was out of state. All I did was tell him the date and time and he handled the rest! It was an outdoor wedding, and I did not realize all of the behind the scene details that required attending to... Placement of the... Read More booth, lighting, time of day, weather etc. Darryn took care of everything with out me having to lift a finger! The photo booth was filled all during the reception! A real hit! His props are great and the quality and personalization of the photos were superb! Within a weeks time he had the disk in the mail to my daughter, she was not back from her honeymoon yet! Darryn is courteous, professional, timely, does great work and I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks Darryn!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Vanessa E

Darryl was the videographer for my wedding in June and he was absolutely wonderful! He arrived early and stayed WAY later than we had contracted to make sure that he caught all of the most important parts of our wedding ceremony and reception. He also caught so many awesome... Read More moments without us hardly noticing that he was there. He had a sneak-peak video posted for us before we arrived home from our mini-moon and mailed us all of our footage and an edited video very promptly. It was a pleasure working with Darryl and I highly recommend him to brides looking for a wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Shannon R

Darryn was amazing to work with, start to finish! Our initial Skype conversation with him was incredibly comfortable. Darryn truly knows what he is doing and is able to present that even through a computer conversation! We felt an immediate connection. His communication... Read More leading up to our wedding was tremendous. The day of, Darryn arrived early and was ready to record our ketubah signing which took place before the ceremony. We received our final product within 2 weeks as promised by Darryn in our contract. We just watched our wedding video this past weekend and it far exceeded our expectations! He captured moments that we did not even know he was present for! His quality of work matched exactly what he described to us during our initial meeting. Darryn has a wonderful personality and is a true professional. He is absolutely worth the investment.

Excellent job!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

Darryl is great! He did a excellent job on our wedding video! The quality of the video and the way it was edited was amazing! I'm glad we choose to go with with Harborview Video and I'm happy we will have these memories for years to come. I would highly recommend him for any... Read More future bride.

Efficient and Affordable

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Joe Z

Darryn was incredibly reliable, attentive, professional and quick with his work. He was very direct with his pricing and methodology which allowed us to fully understand what to expect. He was able to have the project totally completed for our viewing pleasure before we returned... Read More from our honeymoon. He's an excellent value and his high rating is no mistake.

great videographer

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Sarah m

Darryn was very professional and I barely knew he was there. He did an amazing job with my video, it was back so fast 3 days after my wedding! I was very happy with everything including the price. I definatly recommend him as a videographer