Harding Videography

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event that should never be forgotten. We're here to make sure it never is!

Documentary

Wedding

Digital Files, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Des Moines, IA (515) 231-1151

Lance totally rocks. Period.

Reviewed on 2/21/2013 Cortney E

Lance is an awesome videographer, not only is he super personable and fun to work with, he is also extremely creative and professional. In the days leading up to our wedding he made sure to take note of what we wanted and the style of video we were going for. Then on the wedding... Read More day he was prompt and professional in every way. In fact, he did such an amazing job and was so comfortable to be around we (and many of our guests) hardly noticed he was there. Because of this, he was able to get some of the most candid, precious moments of our wedding day. We originally chose Lance based on a friend's recommendation and after reading details on his website about the quality and caliber of equipment that he uses. It was important for us to get great quality in sound and picture, and he definitely did not disappoint! We were even able to get our wedding video on blue-ray, an option we definitely appreciated and took advantage of. This quality, mixed with Lance's creativity was definitely a home run. Honestly, we had a very unique wedding and he captured everything perfectly and we couldn't have asked for more. He went above and beyond. With all that said, if you are looking for a videographer (and you should be) just choose Lance, he's your guy.

Lance was GREAT!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Alycia H

We had an awesome reception video put together by Lance and we were SO happy with it. He was amazing to work with and ALOT of fun--I would HIGHLY recommend him!!!

PICK HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2010 Layodesi D

Lance was an amazing videographer! He showed up on time and captured every moment we asked him to. He traveled four hours to get to our wedding and we will be forever grateful for that. We met Lance at a wedding show at the Hyvee event hall and knew we wanted him to be our... Read More videograpgher right away. He was the only one who offered Blu-Ray and shot in HD at that time. We had an initial 7 minutes edited video back in one week! And our longer DVD's back in two weeks, with more special editing. We were in love with them. He even posted the short clip up on facebook, so that our friends and family could see. I highly recommend Lance as a videographer fro your wedding! Just imagine in 10 years looking back and watching your wedding video with tears in your eyes and remember, it is WELL worth the money.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Jill K

I am so happy that I picked Harding Videography to be a part of my wedding! Lance was quick to respond to any questions I had and was really easy to work with during the planning process. Courtney was our videographer on the day of the wedding and she was super fun and fantastic... Read More to work with! It can be awkward to have someone following you around all day, taping your every move, but Courtney made us feel very relaxed and got some great video and candid moments because of it. The highlight video and full length video that Lance put together are incredible as well, I couldn’t be happier with them! He continued to be very quick to respond to any questions I had after the wedding and overall has been amazing to work with! Everyone needs to have a videographer to capture those special moments and the only one to go with is Lance!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Sarah H

Lance was so awesome and so down to earth! I loved having him at our wedding!!! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016

Lance was great to work with. I gave him some old, amateur footage from a friend's wedding, and he turned it in to a wonderful video that they will cherish. I was blown away with what he created. I definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a great videographer. I... Read More couldn't have a better experience, or been given a better video.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jennifer V

Lance did a fantastic job! We knew we wanted a video because we had family that were unable to attend. We were a little skeptical as to whether it would be a value given the kind of wedding we were having. We had about a 10 minute ceremony, no dancing, no bouquet toss, etc. We... Read More wondered what would really be recording worthy for more than 6 hours? We ended up changing our mind and going with the 10 hour package and even bought additional hours on the fly the night of. We are so glad we did. We had a separate photographer and they did a great job splitting the moments so nothing got missed. The great thing about the video was it caught some of the sound bites that we either missed or forgot. Also Lance's customer service was great even after the wedding day. We had a disc burn issue and Lance worked tirelessly to make sure that the final product was up to his standards. I would definitely recommend Lance for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jena S

We used Lance as our videographer when we got married at Lambeau Field on July 4, 2015. He was fantastic. He captured exactly what we wanted! He was open to all of our ideas and also had a lot of his own - many of which we used, as we weren't experts and this is his wheelhouse!... Read More :) Everything down to the gorgeous DVD case cover in which we received our amazing wedding video was exactly what we wanted. Lance knows his stuff, that's for sure. If you want a pro, who's also a friendly and fun guy, go w Lance. You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tammy D

We absolutely love the products Lance and his team created for us. He took all our pictures from engagement to thank you notes. Lance took the time to talk to my daughter and her fiance so he could capture their personalities in the pictures and videos. He was able to save some... Read More of the most special moments that we will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jocelyn A

Lance is such a professional. He was incredibly easy to work with, made the experience memorable and fun, and the end product was absolutely amazing. We almost didn't get a videographer, but we are SO glad we did. Lance is the only videographer in the DSM area who could make us... Read More change our mind!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Dani A

Lance did a fantastic job with our wedding video! He captured all the special moments and put it all together so perfectly! It meant so much to us when we watched the highlight video and it was our song that was playing! Lance does amazing work and anybody who's looking for a... Read More videographer should consider him!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Taylor P

Lance was amazing to work with start to finish! For those on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer for their wedding, get Lance! My husband and I both agree that he was worth every penny. While photos are one way to capture the moments of your wedding, video... Read More captures the sounds, expressions, and glances as they happen so you can see them in motion. Wedding days go by so quickly, you will not regret hiring him to capture it. I looked at many videographers, and Lance had an amazing style that caught my eye and very reasonable prices! He is very easygoing and relaxing to be around (and he gets bonus points for bringing me ice cream before the ceremony :D). He gets all the moments you want and more without being in the way. I asked my guests and most of the time they didn't even notice he was there (in a good way of course, haha)! Do yourself a favor and just hire him already!!

So thankful for Harding Videography!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Alyssa E

Harding Videography went above and beyond! Our experience with them was extremely positive. Lance is a great guy who is extremely talented, and he was a joy to be around on the wedding day. Our footage was given to us just weeks after the wedding-WOW! Highly recommended!

The Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Natasha S

Lance Harding was amazing to work with on every step of the wedding planning journey. He was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy that I selected him as our videographer. He is so talented and fun to work with! Not only did he provide an epic highlight video of our... Read More wedding day, but he included our clips and a beautiful customized CD/DVD case to keep our photos and video in. He truly went above and beyond. I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jillian S

Harding Videography was amazing! We could not be happier with our overall video, but especially our highlight video! They captured all of the best moments from the day and it was SO much fun to share with our family and friends! Lance was so easy to work with and Courtney was so... Read More patient and professional shooting our day. From the day I first inquired about their services through the day of the wedding they were fabulous to work with and I cannot say enough good things about the finished product. Doing a video was one of the things I was on the fence about, but now I am so glad we did it and I would recommend it to everyone! What an incredible keepsake from our big day! I would highly recommend Lance and his team.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Amy C

Lance was so awesome to work with! My husband and I are very laid back people and Lance went right along with our vibe. He's funny and has a great attitude! He was very professional and knew what he was doing. As a good videographer should be, he was never in the way and was... Read More right where he needed to be. As advertised, he provided our highlight video within 4 weeks. I watched it about 20+ times in 24 hours and I am in love with the finished product. I smile reflecting back on our wedding day. He was also always availble to communicate with and he is quick to respond to emails. You can feel his excitement to work with you as a couple when he talks to you. Lance was worth every penny to have a keepsake forever and I would HIGHLY recommend him. Thank you, Lance!

Fantastic to work with!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Lance was fantastic! He was so easy to work with, communicated very well and gave us an amazing product! He captured all the special moments from our wedding and even though he was at his time limit he made sure to get the garter toss and bouquet toss since we hadn't done... Read More those yet! :) Thanks Lance for all your help! We are so glad we were able to capture our wedding on video!! :)

Don't forget your videographer-Harding Videography is the way to go!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Amanda S

On June 20, 2015 my husband and I had Harding Videography capture our wedding day. They have been great to work with before, during, and after the day. Everything went without a hitch. They showed up on time and were professional, yet fun to be around. Our bridal party... Read More enjoyed them too! They captured what we wanted and were timely with getting our quality video footage to us. I strongly recommend Harding Videography for your big day-they are worth it!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Shannon D

Could not have been more happy with Lance and the final product we received! My husband and I initially decided not to have a videographer. I am so very glad we changed our minds. From the beginning Lance was so easy and an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very... Read More responsive and answered any questions I had. On our wedding day he was professional, creative and so much fun. He did such a wonderful job coordinating shots with the group and location. The highlight video and final full video were wonderful. Lance truly captured and summarized such a special day so wonderfully. Hiring Lance was by far one of the best wedding planning decision we could have made. Highly recommend to anyone!!!

Harding Videography

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Kristen S

Lance is knowledgeable, professional, and personable. Not only that, but his passion for videography is evident each time you visit with him. He was a great person to be in contact with before, during, and after the wedding. Before the wedding, he wanted to speak with us to make... Read More sure he was going to capture our vision and to see if we had any special requests. During the wedding, he was always there for the action. He even came on our wild wedding trolley with us! After the wedding, he was prompt with the editing and sending of his product. On top of all the great things about working with Lance, his work was phenomenal! We couldn't have been more happy with the finished product (highlight reel and full length videos) he provided for us. He even went the extra mile and made a silly 30 second clip for us on our request. I am so glad we decided to have a videographer and I'm so glad we chose Lance Harding!

Impressed

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

My photographer recommended Harding Videography because he worked with him in the past. Lance and his assistant, Courtney, were beyond professional and I really enjoyed having them around the entire day. The video was amazing – I am so glad I received the best quality and... Read More service I wanted for such an important day! Lance continued to impress me after I received my video, making sure it was exactly what I wanted, and it was so much more!

Highly Recommend Lance!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Laura C

Lance does amazing work!! From initially getting a hold of him to the day of our wedding, he was very professional and so easy to work with! He just shows up and does his thing!! He was a huge help to our photographer and very kind and respectful to everyone! Our reception was... Read More running a little behind and he was more than happy to stay to get all of our toasts and our first dance. It was so important to us to have those memories! The level of quality is outstanding. It was be something we will treasure forever! Pictures look nice in a frame, but nothing beats being able to watch your wedding day and live in the moment again. My only regret is I didn't book him earlier in the day!!!

5 Star Service!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Shelby T

I can't say enough about Harding Videography. Between the personal touches and prompt response, a bride can rest assure that her memories will be forever captured in the most beautiful way. Lance and his assistats where attentive to everything I was looking for and played close... Read More attention to all the details. Thier kind and comforting demeanor was a welcomed surprise helping to keep a bride calm before walking down the isle. The final product was received within weeks of the wedding and was stunning. Again I can't say enough. One of the most important things to spend money on for your wedding are the videographer and photographer. With Harding Videography you won't be disappointed and is well worth every penny!

Lance is fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Meesha W

If you're looking for someone that will do an amazing job Lance is your guy! We used him for our wedding/reception and love the video he put together. Lance was very professional but also fun. He let our personalities come through in the video, we couldn't be happier with it. I... Read More highly recommend him!

Excellent Quality and Service

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Amy H

Harding Videography captured our wedding beautifully. Lance was very professional throughout our whole experience: planning, the event, and getting us the final product. He was very prompt with any questions or clarifications we had throughout the whole process. We are very... Read More pleased with our final product. His attention to detail captured small moments we surely would have forgotten, and he highlighted our big moments wonderfully. Getting a videographer for your wedding is a must, and Harding Videography is the videographer to do it.