Turning your visions into a reality!

Harlene Events is a Full-Service Event Planning Company that was inspired by the love shared between two people and orchestrating beautiful Events. It is within our specialty, that we coordinate Outdoor Weddings on the most unique and beautiful properties; that we would love to share our knowledge and expertise and assist you on designing your dream wedding! We plan every Wedding from scratch making it truly unique from the last and our Wedding packages affordable to you. We are committed to making every detail stand out and your big day the one to remember for the rest of your lives! We are also available for Destination Weddings.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

San Francisco Bay Area | Napa | Sonoma | Monterey (510) 575-9887

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rachelle S

I had the pleasure of having Harlene coordinate my Napa wedding on October 14th, and I could not have chosen a better person for the job! From the moment I first spoke with Harlene in January, I knew that she was the ideal coordinator. She is so professional and her sharp... Read More attention to detail, eye for design, and overall caring demeanor was exactly what I needed to stay stress free and organized. While I am organized, I am also quite forgetful! Harlene made sure to connect with me on many occasions before the wedding and check in on my planning process, which really helped me stay on track and on top of things. When I was talking to my husband the next day, one of the first things he said was how glad he was that she was there, because we never could of done it on our own. There are so many wonderful things I can say about Harlene’s work ethic and attention to detail, but nothing can even hold a light to how wonderful a person she is. The Napa and Sonoma fires broke out five days before my wedding, and while my venue was 100% safe and functional, some location changes had to be made the day before. I was blown away at how quickly Harlene sprung into action to create a “Plan-B “, which by the way, exceeded ALL of my hopes and expectations. That whole week she consistently checked in with me, my vendors, and venue to ensure that everything was still running smoothly in light of everything that was happening. She truly cared about Joe and I, and it was the best feeling knowing that we weren’t just another client. Our wedding was the closest thing to perfection that I have ever experienced, and it was a day I will never forget. Joe and I THANK YOU so much, Harlene. You truly are one in a million!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Alex K

My wife and I went back and forth on whether or not to get a Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding but we are so happy that we did and that we selected Harlene! She was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process and played a HUGE role in our big day being so perfect. From... Read More the phone consults prior to our wedding day to the actual coordination on the day of, she was amazingly organized and ensured that our big day would go off without a hitch. We planned our wedding from out of state, which added a number of extra difficulties, but Harlene made the entire process as smooth as possible. On the day of the wedding Harlene and her team were there very early, walking the grounds of the venue and coordinating with all of the vendors and staff to make sure that everything was setup exactly as we envisioned. Also throughout the entire wedding day she made sure that everything was following the time line we had laid out, but she did it in such a professional and courteous way that never made us or any of the vendors feel like we were being pressured or rushed. She also discretely and quietly helped diffuse an uncomfortable situation (drunk friends + angry Uber driver = bad situation), ensuring that our good time wasn’t interrupted! Thank you again Harlene for helping us have an awesome night and we highly recommend her for any wedding planning/coordinating services!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018

Not enough words could describe how lucky we were to have found Harlene. From the very first conversation we had with her, she asked questions and offered suggestions that showed her genuine interest in our vision and commitment to make it possible. We hired her for day-of... Read More wedding coordination, but I was so appreciative of her responsiveness leading up to our wedding. She even pointed out small, but important details we had neglected to think about prior to the event. On the day of our wedding, Harlene was very organized, helping to set up our tables, coordinating with our vendors, and even checking in to see how we were doing. We had a several unexpected glitches, but Harlene handled them like a professional, making quick adjustments without us even knowing there was even any issue at all. By the end of our wedding day, my husband and I were sad to say goodbye. Harlene helped us make our most special day a reality and for that we always be grateful. Harlene is a not only an amazing wedding coordinator but a wonderful human being. She will take the time to listen to your vision, offer suggestions to think about, provide open communication, and do everything she can to make your day the most beautiful day. She is kind, trustworthy and sacrificial. We will never stop recommending Harlene to our friends!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Monica B

I will make a long story short and start off by saying, you need to hire Harlene for your event! I planned my entire wedding myself, but I needed a day-of coordinator to ensure my vision would be executed flawlessly. Also, I was planning my wedding from out of state and was not... Read More confident that my venue would do everything as directed, so having a coordinator oversee tasks was extremely helpful. Harlene and her assistant were ON TOP OF IT the entire day; they came early and stayed late, handled all of the decoration setup and cleanup, and most importantly made sure we stuck to the timeline perfectly. I didn’t need to check on anything or lift a finger on my wedding day, it was amazing! As an extra plus, Harlene was there to clean spilled red wine out of my wedding dress, it didn’t even leave a stain! If you’re looking to have 100% peace of mind on your wedding day, I highly recommend Harlene Events.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Maureen O

Harlene and her team made our wedding weekend perfect! We hired Harlene for her month of coordination services, and found this extremely valuable. She met with us and our vendors at the venue, and really helped us to develop an organized (and realistic!) timeline for our... Read More weekend celebrations. Harlene and her team are professional, hard working, and very detail oriented. Knowing that we had a solid team in place to oversee the events and to make sure everything was running smoothly really lessened the stress, and allowed us to fully enjoy our wedding!! We definitely recommend Harlene Events!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kerry R

We hired Harlene for the day of coordination of our San Francisco City Hall Wedding. Given that we were planning our wedding from nearly 3,000 miles away in Toronto, Canada it was invaluable to have a local wedding expert as a point of contact. Harlene immediately got ‘the... Read More vision’ that we had in mind, and shared with us her list of trusted vendors. In the weeks leading up to our wedding Harlene worked with us to ensure every possible logistics aspect was covered, and reminded us of important details we may have otherwise overlooked. The day of she was a calming force, with precision attention to detail. We were completely stress free and got to enjoy our wedding without worry knowing that Harlene had everything well in hand.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Honor F

I hired Harlene for my June 4th wedding at Grand Island Mansion. I spoke with her for about an hour before I decided I wanted to hire her. I could tell from that initial conversation that she was organized and knew what she was doing. By the time I met with Harlene, I had... Read More already secured my vendors so, I was looking for someone to help with last minute details. Harlene attended my details appointment at my venue. She reminded me of the details I wasn't thinking about. On the day of the wedding, Harlene made sure everything went smoothly. She decorated the tables and guest book just the way I had imagined. I really enjoyed Harlene's positive energy, work ethic, and attention detail. I work definitely recommend her.

Harlene Cayabyab

As a San Francisco Bay Area Native- I have the privilege to know and work with great and talented people throughout that gave me the inspiration to pursue my passion of planning and designing events. I am a Certified Wedding Plannner that obtained my certification through the Association of Bridal Consultants and continue to be an active Member in the community. I enjoy designing elements that are unconventional and elegant along with the details of Rustic/Modern design and Bohemian's bold colors and texture.