Turning your visions into a reality!

Harlene Events is a Full-Service Event Planning Company that was inspired by the love shared between two people and orchestrating beautiful Events. It is within our specialty, that we coordinate Outdoor Weddings on the most unique and beautiful properties; that we would love to share our knowledge and expertise and assist you on designing your dream wedding! We plan every Wedding from scratch making it truly unique from the last and our Wedding packages affordable to you. We are committed to making every detail stand out and your big day the one to remember for the rest of your lives! We are also available for Destination Weddings.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

San Francisco Bay Area | Napa | Sonoma | Monterey (510) 575-9887
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Alex K

My wife and I went back and forth on whether or not to get a Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding but we are so happy that we did and that we selected Harlene! She was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process and played a HUGE role in our big day being so perfect. From... Read More the phone consults prior to our wedding day to the actual coordination on the day of, she was amazingly organized and ensured that our big day would go off without a hitch. We planned our wedding from out of state, which added a number of extra difficulties, but Harlene made the entire process as smooth as possible. On the day of the wedding Harlene and her team were there very early, walking the grounds of the venue and coordinating with all of the vendors and staff to make sure that everything was setup exactly as we envisioned. Also throughout the entire wedding day she made sure that everything was following the time line we had laid out, but she did it in such a professional and courteous way that never made us or any of the vendors feel like we were being pressured or rushed. She also discretely and quietly helped diffuse an uncomfortable situation (drunk friends + angry Uber driver = bad situation), ensuring that our good time wasn’t interrupted! Thank you again Harlene for helping us have an awesome night and we highly recommend her for any wedding planning/coordinating services!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kerry R

We hired Harlene for the day of coordination of our San Francisco City Hall Wedding. Given that we were planning our wedding from nearly 3,000 miles away in Toronto, Canada it was invaluable to have a local wedding expert as a point of contact. Harlene immediately got ‘the... Read More vision’ that we had in mind, and shared with us her list of trusted vendors. In the weeks leading up to our wedding Harlene worked with us to ensure every possible logistics aspect was covered, and reminded us of important details we may have otherwise overlooked. The day of she was a calming force, with precision attention to detail. We were completely stress free and got to enjoy our wedding without worry knowing that Harlene had everything well in hand.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Honor F

I hired Harlene for my June 4th wedding at Grand Island Mansion. I spoke with her for about an hour before I decided I wanted to hire her. I could tell from that initial conversation that she was organized and knew what she was doing. By the time I met with Harlene, I had... Read More already secured my vendors so, I was looking for someone to help with last minute details. Harlene attended my details appointment at my venue. She reminded me of the details I wasn't thinking about. On the day of the wedding, Harlene made sure everything went smoothly. She decorated the tables and guest book just the way I had imagined. I really enjoyed Harlene's positive energy, work ethic, and attention detail. I work definitely recommend her.

Harlene Cayabyab

As a San Francisco Bay Area Native- I have the privilege to know and work with great and talented people throughout that gave me the inspiration to pursue my passion of planning and designing events. I am a Certified Wedding Plannner that obtained my certification through the Association of Bridal Consultants and continue to be an active Member in the community. I enjoy designing elements that are unconventional and elegant along with the details of Rustic/Modern design and Bohemian's bold colors and texture.