Harlowe Studios

Serving Manhattan, Outer Boroughs, & Tri-state area

Making Your Images Uniquely You!

Harlowe Studios is all about making your images uniquely you. It's so important to us to have you look back on your special day through the beautiful images we captured, and be taken back to the emotions you felt when they were first shot. Our studio is led by award-winning photographer Brandon Trull. Brandon is blessed with an incredible eye for aesthetic and design. He studied fine art, minored in art history, and he's spent years perfecting his craft. With Brandon at the helm, and our second shooters getting those perfect photojournalistic moments you will look back on and cherish, Harlowe Studios is one of the best portrait studios around. We can't wait to talk to you about just who we are, and what makes us a great choice to capture just who you are. Call us today.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving Manhattan, Outer Boroughs, & Tri-state area (516) 816-1010

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Anson P

We had such a great time with Brandon and his team. Brandon had us laughing all day. Our images are incredible, and we couldn't be happier with our experience. We highly recommend Harlowe Studios!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Bailey R

My fiancé & I decided to contact Harlowe Studios for our wedding after falling in love with his work. The owner Brandon was so pleasant & easy to talk to over the phone, so we arranged an initial consult appointment. He went over all the available packages with us, so we could... Read More figure out the best price for our budget. Anyhow, on the day of our wedding Brandon showed up on time was funny, & our whole wedding party loved him. He helped make the day less stressful, and even helped me fasten my dress. Brandon has since sent us some of our wedding photos, and we are so beyond happy with it. We highly recommend using him because not only did he provide quality work, but he is very professional, too.

feel so lucky

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 elaine s

We hired Brandon because he was on Best of The Knot and his basic package was in my price range. I, in no way, expected the level of professionalism and outstanding quality he brought to the table. He showed up precisely on time and stayed till MIDNIGHT. He was about to leave... Read More and then stayed because we had idea for cool shots. His personality makes him a joy to work with. The guests even commented on how wonderful he was. Not to mention he is also HILARIOUS. I personally hate smiling and know I'm not an easy subject to shoot. To boot, my father in law hates taking pictures also. I felt COMPLETELY at ease and my father in law even said "well that was easy!". Most importantly, the pcitures came out AMAZING. He produed a sneak peek the day after and my husband and I got to view it while we were on our honeymoon. We were literarily breathless. I am not even exaggerating! My sister in law will use Brandon when she gets married in October 2013 and all my bridesmaids plan on using him when their one and only puts a ring on it! I got so lucky with Harlowe Studios!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Zach F

Brandon and his team are incredible! My husband and I wanted to enjoy our day, get great images, and not have to worry about feeling rushed. We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out! We highly recommend Harlowe Studios!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Elizabeth M

We had fantastic experience with Harlowe Studios. Their communication skills leading up to our wedding were wonderful and they were an excellent team to work with before and during our wedding. They sent us a "sneak peak" selection of photos the day after our wedding and they... Read More are beautiful. Their work is creative and tasteful and we are so excited to see the rest of the pictures.

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Katie W

Harlowe studios did an amazing job photographing my wedding. Brandon was so creative and made my special day so memorable! His ideas are so unique and I love that my wedding pictures show his amazing style.Brandon was also such an easy person to work with. He was so comforting... Read More and calm on what can be a very hectic day. I would recommend Harlowe to anyone because it is an amazing company that truly puts their heart and soul into your special day and treats it like one of their own. The pictures I have from that special day will be treasured for ever!

Brandon Trull

Award-winning photographer Brandon Trull, has had a camera in his hands since he was eight years old. He has a bachelors degree from the University of Texas in Arlington in photography and art history. Brandon has been personally trained by several of the nation's leading photographers. Brandon's style is a little bit of fashion mixed with vintage romance. His unique eye for aesthetic and light have led him to winning awards from Kodak and the Professional Photographers Of America.