Is this your business? claim it now

Harmony Entertainment DJ

Tucson, AZ

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

120 South Houghton Road, Tucson, AZ (520) 304-4964

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jen C

Harmony Entertainment did a great job at our recent wedding! My groom and I were extremely happy with the DJ. He met with us ahead of the event date and stayed in contact as planning progressed. And he did an awesome job with our crowd, a combination of older and younger... Read More folks. I would definitely recommend Cody and Harmony Entertainment for any upcoming event you may have. They will take care of you!

Awesome MC and DJ that could read situation perfectly

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Linda T

I am a lil bit OCD about schedule and I had built a very tight one and full of event for our wedding. I was scared the DJ/MC wouldn't get it through as we planned but Rashid was doing every single of them perfectly. As the MC, he could bring the situation to be more... Read More enjoyable and interesting all the time. He could read the situation and guests, when they feel bored already and try to bring the hype up again. As the DJ? That's not questionable. He was great. He paid attention to what we like and dislike. Also, we used couple of traditional song and he could pull all of them through. He could read when the dance floor needs a kick and when it's time for slow romantic dance. Had soooo much fun. Couldn't ask for more of perfect night.

Really Fun DJ

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Melissa G

We chose Rashid from Harmony Entertainment because he seemed like a lot of fun! He asked us a lot of questions about what types of music we prefered so he could get it right and he definitely paid attention to our "Do Not Play" list. But more than that, he kept our reception on... Read More schedule and running like clock-work! We worked out a schedule together so that we knew exactly what was going to happen when and he made me feel comfortable and stress-free the whole time! He was also very personable and we got a LOT of compliments from family and friends after the fact.

DJ

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Kristy B

Rashid did an amazing job for us. He had great suggestions and really helped personalize our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Stephanie B

Rashid was great to work with! He has great enery and made everyone have a great time! He made a couple last minute changes for us that made the wedding flow great! We would highly recommend working with Harmony Entertainment

Rashid is awesome!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Brittany R

Rashid is fun and very professional! We booked him over a year in advanced and he was almost all booked up, so call him as soon as possible! The day of he knew exactly what was going on and let us know everything he was going to do. He was super accommodating to the guest and... Read More their music requests. His prices are very fair and he is exceptional at what he does. You can't go wrong with Harmony Entertainment!

Wedding

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Kristin T

Adonis was amazing! He kept up with our requests and last minute changes for the ceremony and reception. He had a great mix that kept everyone dancing. We had hula hoops, flashing lights, and great jams. If you need a excellent DJ ask for Adonis.

Harmony Entertainment

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Kristen E

We went with this company as Rashid is one of the house DJ's at La Mariposa. Rashid is a very outgoing, personable, and good at what he does; however he promised us that he would follow our specific playlist that we gave him for the reception, and he didn't. Overall I would... Read More recommend him, but he probably does better at weddings where the bride and groom aren't very picky about music choices and he has more "creative freedom" in what he plays.

Rashid's the Man!

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Daisha E

Rashid Hamdan is the house DJ for Saguaro Buttes. We loved the fact that we didn't have to find our own DJ and that he was familiar with our venue. Let me just say: Rashid is awesome! All the music--from the ceremony to the reception--was perfect and exactly what we asked... Read More for! He also kept us on task all evening with the reception schedule, from the toasts to the first dances. And his personality fit ours to a T--he's funny, upbeat, and ready to have a good time! Rashid definitely made the night!