Harmony Wynelands Winery

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative

9291 East Harney Lane, Lodi, CA

Great wedding at Harmony

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Michael G

Overall our wedding at Harmony was amazing. Harmony is an absolutely beautiful location. It was priced right, and they were very flexible. We had 80 people, but they could easily have had over 150 comfortably. Their wine is really good, and the servers were friendly, and gracious. Linda can sometimes be a little stern, but she returned our calls on time and made sure that everything worked perfectly. She is really good with answering questions for vendors, etc. We ordered chairs because theirs are a little cheap, their tables are nice and the indoor furniture, decor is fantastic. They had market lights in the courtyard and made sure all the bulbs worked before the wedding which made the ambiance amazing. They also watered the day before so nobody had wet shoes. The one complaint that I had was we paid an extra hour for the wedding to end at 10:30, and it ended at 9:30... didn't really matter though because everyone was good and tipsy and all danced out. I have been to quite a few weddings, and although I am a little biased because it was my wedding, I have to say it went fantastic. We had quite a few compliments about Harmony. Note: Don't let bob play the organ for the ceremony (kinda cheesy, though you may like that stuff), but ask him to play during the cocktail hour, pretty cool..

Great Out Door Venue

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Tiffany L

The venue is beautiful! We wanted somewhere that was relaxed and didnt need much decorating. It was a great venue for an outdoor ceremony and recpetion. The wine is great too :)

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Sarah J

Shawn and Linda were really friendly and helpful! This is the perfect outside venue with a roomantic vibe. It's beautiful and required very little decorating.

Venue Review

Reviewed on 8/16/2010 Jacquelyn S

Beautiful venue! Prices seemed reasonable. Service was great on the day of wedding. Service prior to the wedding was questionable.

Review for Harmony Wynelands

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kim T

The garden/vineyard atmosphere. Very charming and comfortable for everyone.;I thought soft drinks were included in the price ex: diet coke/coke, but I found out the price included wine/beer/champagne/sparkling cider/grape juice. The contract said soft drink, so maybe I should have clarified what soft drinks to be provided were.

TO Harmony Wynelands Winery