Artistic Wedding Photography on Kauai

When you pick your wedding photographer, you are investing in much more than a service, the photos will be lifetime memories. This is the reason the photographer you choose should respect and match your vision. After the cake has been eaten, the wedding dress put away, and many years have gone by, you will still reminisce of your special day through your Kauai wedding photos. I combine my love for wedding photography with my background in optics to create beautiful photojournalism. While traditional posed photography is a part of my shoots, I believe some of the best moments of a wedding happen naturally and I strive to capture those moments with my camera. Above all, I want you to have fun on your special day; laugh, play, dance, or a shed some tears of happiness and let me record the mo

Artistic, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PO BOX 223223, Princeville, HI All of Kauai (808) 937-3639
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Cristi B

We were set up with Harneet through his wife, who was our wedding planner. Talk about a dream team! When she sent us his website and I started browsing through pictures, I knew he was going to take great care of us for our elopement. We were originally planning to meet for... Read More engagement photos this May, and then do a 30-or-so person destination wedding in May 2018. When we decided to elope on this trip out instead, everyone was on board and excited! Communication during the planning process was clear and easy. I met Harneet in person when I showed up to the ceremony site, about 10 minutes out from marrying my husband. Anyone just meeting their photographer for such a big moment might have been nervous or anxious, but those feelings were far from my mind. He introduced himself with a warm handshake and Aloha, and we all just simply settled right into everything. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera even though we felt a little awkward for the first couple minutes of shooting (we hadn't, after all, done engagement photos before this). We booked 4 hours even though we were just doing a private elopement ceremony, because we wanted to be able to go to a couple different locations to get the most out of the beautiful landscape of Kauai. Harneet was so excited to show us the best highlights of the island, bringing in a second shooter to get bigger shots at our ceremony site, and then taking us on a full tour of the North Shore. All in all we shot photos at 7 or 8 different locations, ending with sunset photos in the water at Ke'e Beach. The whole time, Harneet gently posed us when he needed to, gave us clear directions, encouraged us to be natural with each other, and reassured us that we were doing great. He took really great care of us the whole afternoon, laughing and talking with us in the car between locations, giving us restaurant and beach recommendations, and answering questions we had about the island. He told us we could expect to see a couple "sneak peek" photos in a few days. Imagine our surprise when we got an email the next night with 16 beautiful images for us to ooh and ahh over! They were clear and flattering, with a lot of care taken to take advantage of the light and we feel really great about the balance he achieved between us and the landscape. We cannot wait to see the rest of our photos! We'd absolutely recommend Harneet to anyone looking for a wedding (or engagement, maternity, or family portrait) photographer on Kauai! Mahalo Harneet!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017

I live in Kauai and I set up a surprise engagement for my girlfriend. We organized both our families to meet in a pre set up spot and totally set the scene for the most memorable moment of our lives together. Harneet was there and was the best choice i could have made, his deep... Read More understanding of people and kind mannerisms, helped us feel like we were in our own living room. I cannot say enough praise as he accurately captured everything we could ask for and made our day even better. As a local, i totally recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Melissa M

We are so impressed with Harneet's work. After having no idea where to start on finding a photographer for our Hawaiian getaway/elopement, we came across his website and could not be happier with our choice. Harneet kept in close contact from day one and was so helpful when it... Read More came to all of our questions not only about his photography but about Kauai in general. His work is absolutely beautiful and every single photo we received, we loved. He is very professional and so easy to work with. We highly recommend him for any event. Thank you for working with us Harneet !

Reviewed on 7/23/2017

Words cannot express what a important part Harneet played in making our dream Kauai wedding become a reality. He was very fast we got our sneak peek proofs in 2 days and final edited proofs within 2 weeks. He was very easy to work with and really helped me plan the perfect... Read More location, and the pictures we got show the magical day perfectly. If you are looking for a photographer in Kauai I 100% recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Dani

As a surprise engagement photographer, Harneet did a great job as I was completely SURPRISED! My partner Josh had pre planned our engagement shoot with Harneet and had set a date however as soon as we arrived in Kauai he was getting a little nervous and wanted to bring the date... Read More forward which Harneet was totally flexible and happy to do so. He even assisted with location choice and the full plan. Once Josh proposed at Hanalei Bay with the incredible beach and mountains as our backdrop, Harneet congratulated us and took our very first snaps as an engaged couple. With both of us having very little modelling experience, Harneet made us both feel very comfortable and was happy to direct us with poses that didn't look fake or over the top. His range of lenses and camera equipment ensured that we had the perfect shot in every angle and lighting. At the end of our shoot Harneet promised that we would have a beautiful photo for us to share with our family and friends on social media within the next 24-48 hours. We were SO excited to find 14 beautifully edited (not heavily so that we didn't recognise ourselves) images - we couldn't pick just one to share! These images have been circulated through our family and friends and are already hanging up in numerous rooms in our home. I only wish we could return for our wedding photography. Thank you Harneet for documenting an amazing chapter of our lives in our second home, we are so grateful :) Dani and Josh Watkin, Australia

Reviewed on 6/29/2017

Harneet did an exceptional job photographing our renewal ceremony on Kauai. He was very professional and very easy to work with. He captured moments of my family that I can now treasure forever. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to capture special moments on... Read More this wonderful island! We appreciate your time, thank you Harneet!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Elise R

Harneet saved my wedding day. I searched and searched for a photographer with an amazing portfolio who happened to be charging a reasonable price for a 1 hour photo session for my wedding at Anini beach with just my husband and our officiant. I finally found Harneet, and not... Read More only was he pleasant to speak with over the phone, he was so great to meet in person. His personality and talent all go together perfectly! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a fantastic album for any special occasion. Our photos are beautiful! My family cried when they saw what fantastic work Harneet created. Thank you, Harneet!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Stacey R

We could not have been happier with Harneet. Our wedding pictures turned out so beautiful. He took photos that we're unique to us as a couple which were so fun to see. We highly recommend Harneet for your Kauai wedding photography.

Meet The Manager

Harneet Bajwa

I started professional wedding photography in 2014 and have been mostly working through wedding coordinators and referrals. As a photographer my aim is to combine right timing with composition and work unobserved. My non-intrusive photo journalism approach helps my clients to relax and be present in their moments of happiness rather than focus on posing for the camera. In my work I strive to capture the natural sense of style of my clients.