Harriet's Creations Inc

Memphis, Tn. and surrounding area

Dietary Options

Kosher

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

2974 Green Fairway Cove N., Collierville, TN Memphis, Tn. and surrounding area (901) 854-1104

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

Wow!!! Harriett was a blessing to me because I needed to have some cupcakes deliver to my boyfriend and it was a short notice and she made it happen. She was nice from the start of the call until the end but most important she did everything that I asked and was happy to do it.... Read More She made his day and he was surprised and she made it happened for him. I thank God that Harriet made his day brighter!!! She kept me in the loop the whole time as she was making the deliver and she also sent a email stated all the details like I was there to put a smile on his face. He also stated that the cupcakes was Amazing!!! Thank you so much Harriett!!! I will definitely use you again!!! Many Blessings

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Beth C

From the very beginning, Harriet has been so wonderful to work with. The wedding cake and groom's cake were absolutely what I envisioned and tasted GREAT! Also, my birthday was a few months after the wedding and she was able to make a smaller birthday cake with my wedding cake... Read More flavors (because my husband and I didn't hardly have a chance to eat our cakes at the reception). She will work with you to make your dream cake! One thing I thought was so neat was that she had foam representations of the different tiers, so that you can see what it may look like in person. It was a joy to have Harriet create both beautiful cakes!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Gabriella G

Harriet's cake was delicious! Everyone at the wedding loved the cake, and most had multiple pieces so they could try both flavors. Harriet was easy to work with and very accommodating. Her cakes are reasonably priced and exceptionally delicious.

WOW

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Jada J

There was not a bit of cake left after all the wedding festivities. The cakes were that good. We had four different flavors and I can't pick a favorite. Harriet went above and beyond in her efforts to design our cakes. I was beyond pleased with the final outcome.

beautiful cake!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Elizabeth D

Harriet has a great eye for what she does. Her creations are fabulous. She was able to really become in tune to the fall/burlap theme of the wedding. We did not personally have a groom's cake, but I have seen her work - she should be on TV! She is so talented. And on top of... Read More everything...the cake was delicious! All of our guests were raving about the delicious flavors!