Where Ohio Gets Engaged

Harris Jeweler is a third generation family jeweler serving the greater Dayton area for over 70 years. Our outstanding customer service and largest selection of engagement and wedding rings brings in couples from all over the tri-state area to find their perfect engagement ring and wedding bands. We have the only full service in-house custom design and repair studio in the area and can set and size your engagement ring or wedding band in an hour! Come visit our store for all of your jewelry needs.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

2343 W Main St, Troy, OH (937) 335-0055

Beautiful Work & Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Megan H

Harris Jeweler has by far the best customer service. My husband bought my engagement ring here and when he was picking it out, they offered him something to drink. He couldn't find anything that he thought I would like so they had him pick out a diamond and matched it to a... Read More wedding band. When I went into pick out a wedding band to go with my engagement ring they brought it out on a silver tray with a Hershey kiss. I love my wedding set and will continue to go to Harris for all my fine jewelry needs.

2017-05-31T16:05:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Megan! We are so honored to be able to call you a Harris Jeweler client for life! We hope we can continue to exceed your expectations!

One-of-a-kind engagement rings!

Reviewed on 3/08/2012 Kyla B

My fiancé went to Harris Jewelers with a specific design in mind for my engagement ring. The team at Harris worked with him for months (literally!!) to help him find the perfect setting, paired with the perfect diamond, which they brought in all the way from NY! They were... Read More even able size it for me in the store in less than 3 hours! We will definitely be going back to Harris to purchase our bands, their service and selection cannot be beat!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Angela D

The people and the options through this store are wonderful! They treat you like family and have anything and everything you could hope for. I had custom wedding bands made by the jewelers at this store from a piece I already owned and they exceeded my expectations by a long... Read More shot! Now I have some new friends and a one of a kind wedding set. I love this place! We also got my husband's tungsten band here and it is perfect for him, and replaceable if need be!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jennifer B

Jessica from Harris Jeweler is amazing and helped my husband and me pick my band out with so much ease! She answered all of our questions and was just so helpful.

2017-06-14T08:07:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! Jessica really enjoyed working with you! Good luck with the rest of your wedding planning and don't forget to come in to have your rings cleaned and refinished before the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Zachary C

Bonnie and her team give excellent customer service every time I visit. Bonnie made it very easy to pick the perfect engagement ring. She has so much knowledge of jewelry and she is so personable to give you the best options for that specific person you are buying for. Harris... Read More Jewlers has won my business for a life time. Thank you Bonnie and Harris Jewelers, my fiancé loves her ring!

2017-05-31T16:06:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was an honor to help you with such a special engagement ring and we are so so excited for you and Lindsay!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Zachary C

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Rebecca R

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Harris Jeweler and it is beautiful! However, they did so much more for us than just to provide a beautiful selection of rings. Bonnie worked closely with us to find a way to integrate my husband's grandmother's wedding band into my... Read More band, thus carrying on a lovely tradition. She also helped us to customize groomsman gifts in the form of watches (and even helped me to surprise the groom with his own engraved watch!) They've proven time and again that the are worthy of a five star review. We constantly recommend Harris Jewelers to anyone who is seeking fantastic service and gorgeous jewelry!

2017-05-31T16:07:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rebecca! It was a pleasure working with the both of you and I am so glad you love your rings!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Beth W

I got great service at Harris! The store is lovely. My experience was great all the way down to the custom wrapping of the gifts that I purchased. Great to have such a nice store in my hometown.

2017-05-31T16:07:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jason M

Harris Jeweler is easily the most inviting store I've ever purchased jewelry from. My fiance and I love the personal attention we received and we've been very blessed to work with David, from the engagement ring to the wedding bands, he has gone above and beyond to help us.

2017-05-31T16:08:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! David has enjoyed working with you and we are so grateful to call you Harris Jeweler Clients for Life!

Nice sales

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 scarlett r

Great selection and sometimes can catch some great deals! They had rings 50% off!

Husband's Wedding Band :)

Reviewed on 3/31/2012 Taylor M

I bought my husband's wedding band at Harris Jewelers (the one in the Augusta mall) and he loves it. The perfect hand cut ridges and white gold feel comfortable on his finger and looks perfect with his ASUs and ACUs! Very friendly staff as well :)

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Megan H

Great service, wonderful people. Amazing quality! Had the perfect amount of personal touches that make it a quality jeweler and not just a place in the mall!

Wedding Bands

Reviewed on 2/02/2011 Misty D

I love, Harris. Its a smaller jeweler but has amazing jewelery that I have not seen and a lot of the other jewelry stores. Their staff is professional and curtious and will to help you find just the right jewelery for the price that you can afford. I have went time and time... Read More again to them for all my jewelery and will continue to to use them.

Bonnie Harris Frey

As a 3rd generation owner, I have a passion for jewelry and exceeding every clients expectations. Being a millennial bride myself, I feel I am most qualified to help couples find the perfect engagement ring and wedding band. At Harris Jeweler, our number one goal is to make our clients dream come true and if we do not have it we will make it in our state-of-the-art design studio. I am also the most highly certified appraiser in the Dayton area with a Certified Gemologist Appraiser certification.