Harris' Pelham Inn

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

65 Ledge Rd, Pelham, NH (603) 898-7311

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kelly H

We had our wedding at Harris Pelham on June 17th, 2017 and it was an amazing day! Everything was perfect and everyone was very nice. Especially Janelle, on our day. She did her best and went above and beyond. Thankyou for our day and memories. Definitely recommended!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Sarah M

We cannot say enough great things about this venue! It's a little hidden gem with a vintage feel to it, which is exactly what we were going for. Both Betsy and Rhonda are amazing to work with, very thorough and truly a breeze to work with. Always easy to get in touch with by... Read More email (with almost always quick response) or phone, which as a bride is so important because you think of questions almost all hours of the day. The grounds are gorgeous and I've heard nothing but how wonderful the food is. I can't wait to get married there! I can't wait to get married there!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Alyssa R

Absolutely beautiful, amazing, perfect. Betsy and Rhonda, the wedding coordinators, are amazing! They made our dream wedding come true. Harris' Pelham Inn is so accommodating and easy to work with. The venue is beautiful and we could not have had a better experience. Betsy... Read More or Rhonda got back to us quickly every time we contacted them (which was a lot!) and they were so patient and excited for us. We cannot say enough about how happy we were with our wedding. So relaxed, but very professional and serious about giving us the wedding of our dreams. The food is delicious, drinks are great, and staff is professional and friendly. We loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Caitlyn G

Harris Pelham Inn was the absolute perfect venue! All of our guests loved the food! The grounds are beautifully kept and the gazebo is gorgeous, especially when it's all lit up at night! May, our wedding day coordinator, was amazing, she took such great care of my husband and I... Read More the entire night and was very calming when I was nervous right before the ceremony. She is very professional but also great at making everyone feel comfortable. I can't say enough good things about all the staff at the Pelham Inn, when you walk in you instantly feel welcome and at ease. This is the perfect wedding venue and I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Karen B

Had my wedding reception here. Very friendly and caring staff. Grounds and venue are absolutely gorgeous. They only do 1 wedding at a time so you have the whole place for your event, unlike many other venues we looked at. The food here is abundant and as delicious as we had... Read More heard from so many people about. You cannot go wrong with Harris' Pelham Inn.

Beautiful venue with top notch service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jaylene F

We had an amazing wedding! It couldn't have gone smoother. We booked this venue over a year in advance and we couldn't be happier with our choice! Betsy, was always super sweet and so accommodating. She was always easy to get a hold of. I usually touched base via e-mail, and she... Read More would always respond with any answers I needed very efficiently. I changed the time of our wedding not once, not twice, but three times; because I was unsure of how dark it would be outside when our wedding would take place! Every time I did, she was on board and very understanding. As for the venue itself, we fell in love with it once we saw it. We had seen handfuls of other venues, but nothing compared to this one. We booked it the same day we saw it. It's beautiful inside and out. The option to be married in a gazebo or under a pergola is neat! The food was great also! Honestly, no complaints here. We loved everything!

Amazing Inn

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Emily G

We were lucky and got to have our ceremony outside on their beautiful grounds. Our coordinator was on top of everything. She made sure the rehearsal and the entire day went perfectly. From the day we toured to the day of the wedding, everyone we talked to was helpful and... Read More seemed to know exactly who we were. The food was the best dinner I have ever had at any wedding or large function. The coordinator made sure we got all the food, even when we weren't able to be sitting while it was served. All of the guests loved the venue!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Theresa S

There isn't one bad thing to say about the venue. When my husband and I went to look at venue, we fell in love immediately. We knew right a way this was the perfect location for our wedding. We wanted to say yes right a way but we went to look at one more place just to say we... Read More looked at two locations. The outside was in pristine condition. The flowers were beautiful which helped us save money on more flowers from the florist. We chose to get married at the pergola and it was beautiful. The venue was very accommodating. We had a smaller size wedding but I do know that they can also hold fairly large weddings. Betsy was always quick to respond to emails and talk on the phone. Rhonda was very helpful the day of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. The food was AMAZING. We chose two main dishes and even at the sweetheart table we had each of the dish to choose from. The food at the cocktail hour was also great. My husband was very excited to have pigs in a blanket at the wedding. It was nice that the wedding party had food brought to them during our pictures.

GREAT!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Krista A

My Husband & I got married here September 2014. The staff was absolutely wonderful and very helpful. Any questions I had they answered right away. Our guest had a great time. We had 2 different meals, Chicken and Prime Rib, we were blown away on how AWESOME the food tasted, my... Read More Husband does not like Stuffing (I do), and he ATE it! I There was not one thing we didn't like about the food, service, and people. The site is beautiful to see in person. Thank You everyone at the Harris' Pelham Inn - Wedding Receptions Function Halls

They do all the work!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Patrick D

This place is fantastic. Betsy and her team of sisters made it so easy to plan out our big day. They were so enthusiastic of our ideas we brought to the table and accommodated ALL of them. Food, base centerpieces, and more being part of their package (only paying per head for... Read More food vs base fee + food helped us stay in budget)... They do it all! Rhonda was our event coordinator the day of the event. She kept us sane! Food was fantastic. Rhonda made sure we had time to enjoy each course of our meal while we went to talk to our guests. She even brought periodically new plates of food so they were hot when we sat back down! Our ceremony was outside at the Inn and came out beautiful. So happy we chose the Pelham Inn!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Mary S

So glad I had my wedding reception here. The views & grounds alone are beautiful! The inside was amazing & they made my wedding run so smoothly! The food was great & everyone keeps commenting on how good it was! Recommend them in a heartbeat!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Lindsay

From the first time I met with the staff they made my mom and I feel welcome. They were very flexible in everything I wanted at my wedding! Can't even express in words how amazing the Pelham Inn was to us! Everything from the ceremony to the reception was perfect. Mae our... Read More coordinator was awesome- made sure my husband and I were all set and had everything we needed from before the ceremony to the reception! The grounds outside were beautiful, the landscaping & flowers were perfect!! I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Almost perfect!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Kristina E

Everything was perfect, except for our wedding coordinator the day of. The coordinator was very over-bearing and did not help with the stress of the big day. Overall the venue is beautiful and perfect for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception!

Beautiful location and great staff

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 mom p

We didn't have a lot of time to plan my daughter's wedding and Betsy and the other ladies at Harris' helped us make decisions and everything came together lovely. Everything was included in the price quoted. There were no extra cake cutting fees. They were willing to work with... Read More us, giving us extra time to have our hair and makeup done on-site the morning of the wedding. The venue is technically handicap accessible, but be aware there is a steep hill, if you have the ceremony outside. Our friend in a wheel chair chose to sit on the balcony and that was fine, he could see and hear fine.

They are THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 paula D

The people were great and extremely helpful. The food was beyond what we expected. Thanx to them the day was fantastic and I just sat back and enjoyed!! Thank you Pam and Betsy!!

Magical evening!

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Rebecca D

The Pelham inn was wonderful to work with from planning until the night of. They took care of all of the little details so that the night of I only had to enjoy myself. The facility was beautiful and very clean. I heard nothing but good things from my guests about the waitstaff.... Read More Our coordinator, May, was very attentive to Tom and I throughout the entire evening. The food was delicious! At night the grounds were lit up with white lights and it looked absolutely magical as we danced our last dance on the gazebo. It was an amazing experience and I would definitely recommend them!

loved it!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Valerie G

i couldnt have asked for better people to work with. they were unbelievable the food was great the grounds were beautiful. it was amazing!

Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Nicole B

the Harris Pelham Inn is beautiful. It is a family business where they pride themselves on treating everyone like family and it makes such a difference. The food is served family style and is amazing. I had never eaten there prior to our wedding, I just trusted everything I... Read More had heard and it was fantastic!! They are affordable and know what they're doing. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 12/05/2010 Courtney C

Loved it. The food was delicious, and there were giant family-style portions (with seconds!). The dance floor was big, the staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. The grounds are gorgeous (on a pond, in a scenic farming town in New Hampshire). No... Read More cake-cutting fees, no hall rental fees, NO hidden fees whatsoever. Just paid for the food and that took care of everything! (Best part: no caterer to deal with...they make all the food there). Love, love, love.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Michelle J

We were married at the Inn in August and were completely satisfied with the entire package. We were married outside in front of the gazebo, with the reception inside. The grounds were beautiful and all our pictures came out wonderful. From start to finish the staff were... Read More wonderful and took care of everything we needed without us even needing to ask. From our guests we've heard nothing but positive reviews on how amazing the food was and how all of it came out hot and ready to be eaten. The staff were wonderful, the location was beautiful and the food was great. We could not have asked for a more perfect facility and highly recommend it!

Quaint, Romantic, and awesome service

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Christine L

We had our ceremony along with our reception at the Pelham Inn on 10/15/10, and the whole thing was beautiful. It was cold and rainy that day so we were married in the downstairs function hall in front of the fire place... everything went smoothly and the staff was so helpful.... Read More We had 125 guests and the reception hall wasn't too crowded or too empty either. All of my guests raved about how good the food was - we got the Turkey Dinner. We had the whole venue to oursevles for the entire day and our wedding began at 3pm. The whole day just went perfectly and I'd highly recommend it.

Harris Pelham Inn

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Blair P

Loved, loved, loved this location. Everyone was so nice and helpful. They do not schedule another event the day of yours. You have the whole location! We were able to set up the decorations the night before the wedding because there wasn't an event that night. We also were... Read More married on site. What more can I say that we said "I Do" infront of a roaring fire!