Harvest Kitchen Catering & Gastrotruck

San Diego County, Los Angeles, Palm Springs

Rustic, Farm-to-Table Caterer & Gastrotruck

Harvest Kitchen specializes in simple, rustic dishes with the finest ingredients foraged from local, organic producers. We commit to creating a unique experience for every catering, with balanced, healthful but decadent dishes, foraged with pride. It's truly an honor for Harvest Kitchen to cater your wedding, and we take the time to listen and craft a special experience for you, with tailored menus & services styles to match your vision. Family-style, plated, banquet, stations, tray pass apps, desserts, you name it, we offer it. We also employ a custom, biodisel gastrotruck to help offset the need to rent a kitchen. We offer real food with an affordable, scaleable pricing model. We have experience serving large budget weddings, as well as mid-moderate food & beverage budget.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Harvest Prep Kitchen, San Diego, CA San Diego County, Los Angeles, Palm Springs (619) 607-1300
INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Manager

Melissa Patruno

We are happy you have found us and I look forward to discussing your special day. We are truly passionate about food and our focus is on hand crafted dishes and tailored service. At Harvest Kitchen, every engagement begins with a phone call so we can get a better understanding of your catering needs and put together a customized proposal. In addition to managing events for Harvest Kitchen, I am an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. I enjoy blending my passion for organic food and healthy living with the events we do at Harvest Kitchen. I look forward to connecting with you.