Let's Harvest Together

"Honest cinema" is our anthem. As a team of creatives, we believe that what's real is what inspires! Real moments, real people, and honest love crafted cinematically! Full Day Wedding Day Coverage: begins at $3,850.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

MINNEAPOLIS, MN Minneapolis, MN; Charleston, SC; and we travel! (651) 675-9393

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Adam M

Our experience with Harvest Film Company was amazing from beginning to end! They really listened to what we wanted for our wedding video and exceeded our expectations! They captured every special moment of the day and we love watching the video to relive it again and again!... Read More Words can't describe how special this video is to us! We will enjoy it for many years to come! We highly recommend Harvest Film Company if you're looking for an amazing wedding highlight video!

2014-10-10T10:17:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so glad you liked the finished product!!!:)

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Nora B

The moment I met with Josh, our videographer from Harvest.. I was set! I didn't feel the need to meet with any other videographer and booked him practically on spot. They are professional, compassionate, and dedicated to the couple and their wedding day. Communication was so... Read More important for us seeing as we had some issues with our other vendors and they made us feel comfortable from start to finish. Not only was Josh so wonderful and easy to have around the wedding day but we got our video back so quickly after our wedding and it was everything and MORE we had hoped for. I can't recommend Harvest film co. enough! Our experience with Harvest is a pure example of how a relationship with the wedding vendor should be -effortless, fun, trustworthy, and reliable.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Shehan P

Spectacular! Above and Beyond!! Jay-J with Harvest did an incredible job capturing our wedding day! I especially loved how keen he was to capture little split second intimate glances and created an incredible work of art with the 5 min video! Everyone i know is raving about... Read More the quality and talent of the work they produced. I am looking forward to using Harvest's services again in the future and would highly refer them til the end of time! #Quality #AttentionToDetail #Service #Committed #Above&Beyond

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lani S

HARVEST FILM COMPANY, is truly amazing! They captured our day perfectly! Having the highlight video as well as the ceremony captured on film gives us the ability to relive our special day, again and again! Which never gets old :) Josh and Jay-J are both professional, great at... Read More communication, and amazing videographers, and their editing style is so beautiful! We also loved the additional drone footage that was captured of our venue, it really added something extra special to our memories!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sara N

Harvest Film Co. was fabulous. From the very beginning when we met Josh, we knew we were onto something good. So much so that we stopped looking for other videographers who could capture the authenticity of our day. Josh, and Lizzie, were extremely helpful and accommodating... Read More throughout the entire planning process. We never felt as though they were just going about their usual business, they were personable and respectful in every way. And Josh is a downright fantastic guy; it almost felt as though he was another one of our friends at our wedding, who happened to also be filming it all. We couldn’t be more pleased with the result—it truly was above and beyond our expectations. One of the primary reasons we loved their work was the natural and soft aesthetic of their films. They have a way of portraying the day as a movie with a natural flow and gradual progression to just the right moment. The effects are simple and thoughtful, slowing down at points to bring back memories and make you feel as though you’re right back where it all happened. Again, we could not have been more impressed or pleased. If you are considering using a videographer for your wedding, do it. And then book Josh and his team, you will be forever thankful you did. Thank you Josh, Lizzie and the entire team!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Andrea P

We just watched our wedding highlight film and absolutely LOVED it!!! We can´t wait to see our final package! Jay-J was excellent to work with on our wedding day and all of the communication I had with the team was prompt and professional. Would definitely recommend to others!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rachel F

I can't say enough about my amazing experience with Josh and Harvest Film Co. His talent of capturing our special day is something we will always be so thankful for. Josh is extremely professional, but also very naturally became a friend during our experience of working with... Read More him due to his caring natural and real passion of wanting to capture our love. I am recommending Harvest Film Co. to every newlywed couple I know. We couldn't be more thankful for the experience and to cherish these memories forever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassie L

Harvest Film Co. was TOP notch! Such an overall excellent group of people. Josh was incredible and made his job look so easy. He is an expert in his craft. Josh read our energy, made us feel comfortable, calmed my husbands nerves, and was extremely easy to work with. He made... Read More sure my husband had fun and got him to be as natural as possible. We haven't received our footage yet, but I could not wait to rave about Harvest Film Co.! I have no doubt that what we receive from Harvest Film Co. will blow our minds and go above what we could ever imagine. We are super anxious to receive it, as we know it will be spectacular. We HIGHLY recommend Harvest Film Company for videography for your big day. You will not be disappointed. They are simply THE BEST!! Thank you, Harvest Film Company!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mel S

We absolutely LOVE our wedding film from Harvest Film Company! We've been married for almost a year now, and I still go back and watch our video to relive the day all over again. Josh shot our destination wedding, and you can tell that he not only really enjoys his craft, but... Read More really cares for his clients. He brought so much extra fun energy to our day, and it wouldn't have been the same without him there. I HIGHLY recommend Harvest Film!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sarah C

Harvest Film Co. did an amazing job for our wedding videography! They were very professional, fun to work with, and captured everything we wanted for our special day!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Ali L

Harvest Film Co was AMAZING to work with. Josh was with us throughout the whole day and captured all of the special moments that we will be able to relive forever. The video they put together is so perfect. I couldnt thank them enough or recommend them any more!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lauren S

There are no words to express how amazing our experience was! Not only is the whole team at Harvest Film Co. made up of wonderful human beings (who return emails promptly, answer every single question imaginable with insane patience, and are completely selfless), but their... Read More talent is absolutely BREATHTAKING. At our initial meeting with Josh, he explained everything in detail, but most importantly he told and showed us from the very beginning that he wanted the video (and our special day) to be everything we imagined; the team not only emphasized that, but went above and beyond our expectations!! There is no way we could ever describe how truly incredible our experience with them was. On our wedding day, they were so much fun to have around! They made the day and the whole process perfect. They got all of the shots that were important to us, danced with us at the reception; Josh even asked my grandma if she needed anything several times, which was so heart-warming. We got our highlight film last week and it is so much more gorgeous than we could’ve imagined! Our friends and family are STILL gushing over it and we have received so many compliments. My husband and I cannot possibly say good things about Harvest Film Co! We consider ourselves to be truly blessed to have gotten to work with them and will never stop recommending them!! Do not look any further, HFCo. will be the BEST investment you make into your wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Arielle H

Harvest Film Company Saved my Wedding!!! They were so professional and encouraging and made the whole wedding day less stressful. The photography company I used was very disorganized, so I was SO RELIEVED that I had Harvest Films as my videographer! I could rest knowing... Read More that even if the photography company that I went through didn't perform, I KNEW Josh and Harvest Films would come through for me!!! My husband and I still watch our wedding video from time to time because it makes us remember all the little details and all the wonderful people that were there for us, that day when we vowed our lives together!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016

Josh captured our wedding perfectly. He was fun to work with and always professional. We had high expectations for our wedding videos—Harvest Film Company's website has stunning examples—but our videos totally blew us out of the water. They perfectly captured everything we felt... Read More and remembered from the day. We've received endless compliments on the work they did. Absolutely loved working with Josh and HFCo.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

I could not have asked for anything more in a videographer! From the very beginning, Josh was so easy to talk to. He had prompt responses, thoroughly explained what was included in my package, and he seemed genuinely interested in my big day! The finished product totally... Read More exceeded my expectations! My husband and I thoroughly enjoy watching our highlight reel... over and over again. :) I would highly recommend Harvest Film Co to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Emily A

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I was just married in December, and recently viewed our wedding highlight reel from Harvest Film -just so amazing, true tears of joy from what Josh created! Josh and his team are phenomenal. During my wedding, Josh was awesome - fun, personable, easy going, yet... Read More super focused on his vision and direction for what he wanted to capture. On your wedding day, you don't want to have any worries in the world, and if you work with Harvest Film Company, you will never have to second guess how your wedding footage will turn out, or if all of those special moments are being captured!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Kelly S

Harvest Films Co was a really wonderful videographer. Fun to work with, a unique style that made our video feel very special and was able to fit in all the memorable parts of the day. My husband and I were very picky about what we wanted in our package. We wanted raw... Read More footage, we wanted all the toasts captured, we wanted a full video of our ceremony, and we wanted a highlight video. HFC was able to capture all of this for a very reasonable price. He was flexible, and honored our preferences as well as our personality! Thank you! Thank you, Josh! It was truly a wonderful way to capture that beautiful day forever. We have shown everyone we know. My parents show it to all their friends and all extended family and everyone has given rave reviews! Couldn't recommend enough!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

Josh did the most fantastic job at our wedding! I can't say enough about how much fun he added to our day, and how in love we are with the finished highlight film. Oh my goodness! Harvest Film Co. is hands-down worth every penny! You will NOT be disappointed.

Best Investment you can make

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Becca H

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, I highly encourage you to do it! I would say skimp on decorations, get a cheaper venue, or don't do expensive stationary or favors. Definitely get a videographer, you won't regret it. In addition, Harvest Film Co is... Read More absolutely top notch in quality and artistic vision. We had a great experience- they really capture your day beautifully and save amazing memories for you to look back on forever. In addition to getting a beautiful highlight film, you also get all the raw footage from the entire day. Video can capture so much more than even pictures can, so definitely make this investment, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lauren C

Harvest Film Company was a true pleasure to work with. Josh was incredibly genuine and personable. They made an effort to get to know us as people. We felt like their first priority. The final product is something we will treasure forever.

videography magic.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 leann c

Harvest Film Co. was absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish. from our first meeting at the coffee shop downtown, to the day of, they were so amazing to work with. Not only do these two have a love + faith that is so admirable, they are down to earth and so so... Read More talented. we could not have chosen a better videographer, and their work speaks for itself. I remember watching their blog during the year of our engagement, so excited to see how our wedding video would turn out. their work is unbelievable, and they literally didn't miss a moment of our wedding. it will be really great to have these moments on film to look back at in the future, and I will never be able to thank Josh enough for that. thank you Harvest Film Co. for being incredible at what you do. your brides+grooms are extremely lucky to work with you.

Josh Krehbiel

My name is Josh, and my wife (Katie) and I, started Harvest Film Company because we love weddings and love capturing real and meaningful moments! We are the proud parents of twin girls (Emayah and Olivet) and their little brother Harvest (we call him "Harvey"). We are also proud to have Jeremiah Schuster as our lead creative director and cinematographer at Harvest Film Co. Jeremiah grew up in Australia and went to school for film in Sydney. He is an adventurer, a major softy, and he is newly married to the girl of his dreams (Lannie)!