Let's Harvest Together

"Honest cinema" is our anthem. As a team of creatives, we believe that what's real is what inspires! Real moments, real people, and honest love crafted cinematically! Full Day Wedding Day Coverage: begins at $2,550.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

MINNEAPOLIS, MN Minneapolis, MN; Charleston, SC; and we travel! (651) 675-9393

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jill J

Choosing Harvest Film Company as the videographer for my daughter's wedding was one of the best choices we made. They truly captured all of the joy and happiness of the day! Josh is the coolest guy to have around on your wedding day. While we were planning the wedding I watched... Read More nearly every video on their site. It was like a master class in wedding beauty combined with the best romance stories. Their cinematography is gorgeous and they have a wonderful sense of how to tell the story of your day. Choose Harvest, I'm so glad we did!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Hli M

From all the wonderful reviews we've read, and then meeting Josh, we just had to have Harvest Films be a part of our wedding day. Being a wedding photographer, myself, it was important to have our videographer and photographer work as a team. We knew right when we met with Josh,... Read More that the values of Harvest Films wouldn't conflict with what we wanted on our wedding day. They were courteous and worked so well with my photographers, even though the two teams have only met on the day of. Harvest Films did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Amy S

Amazing people and best in their industry final product..! You won’t be disappointed! Very professional and by the end of day it’s like having just a couple extra friends at your wedding. ;) True artists!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Molly W

The Harvest team was absolutely amazing. Our wedding film looks like it is a Hollywood movie! The attention to detail in every shot is impeccable. The Harvest team captured such beautiful, raw emotion on our wedding day. Josh and his team were delightful to work with, I can't... Read More recommend them enough! Photos are amazing memories, but there is nothing quite like having a video to remember your special day by. Your search for a videographer is done, book Harvest now!! It will be the best decision you make.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Courtney H

Wow!!! Harvest was absolutely wonderful!!! I can't wait for the final product!!! 5 stars all the way!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Andrea R

We had Josie as our wedding videographer from Harvest Film Co. She did an outstanding job capturing sweet moments of Mason & I, our loved ones, wedding details and our venue. She made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Then Harvest Film Co.’s video... Read More editing team worked their magic and we were in awe of how much we loved our highlight film. We were in tears within seconds of pressing play. They do a great job of catering to what you want to see in your wedding film and they go above and beyond what is expected from a wedding videographer. We are so pleased we decided to have them as our wedding videographers and we are grateful to forever be able to look back on our special day and feel how we felt in those moments.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Leah J

Harvest captured our wedding beautifully. So fun to work with and super positive. So glad we chose them!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Benjamin H

My wife and I had a beautiful Disney-themed wedding, and they captured it so perfectly! Everything from getting ready in the morning to our hoppin' dance floor at the reception was documented, and the editing of it all was spot-on. Josh is really great to work with, as well.... Read More These people know what they're doing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Emily T

They did such an amazing job! We weren't sure we wanted a videographer and we are sooo happy we did! If you are questioning it, do it!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Joseph H

My wife and I couldn't be happier with how Harvest covered our wedding day! Not only is their videography work exceptional, but they are also an incredibly professional team who you can trust. If you go with Harvest you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Evelyn P

We had an amazing experience working with Harvest! We connected with Josh, our videographer, from the moment we first met him and loved his passion for creating memorable and authentic wedding videos. He was such a joy to have around the day of the wedding and his enthusiasm was... Read More a constant reminder of how great our day truly was despite the few things that has gone wrong. Harvest Film Co. did not disappoint! Jay-J did an amazing job with the editing. Our highlight video captured the essence of our wedding day and is such a treasure we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Hanna O

Harvest Film Co. was absolutely amazing! They filmed our wedding on August 12, 2017. Jay-J was so fun to work with and he made it seem totally normal to be followed by a camera all day long! :) They work great along photographers, as well. We are so happy we chose them to... Read More document our day, and would chose them 10 times over again!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Nora B

The moment I met with Josh, our videographer from Harvest.. I was set! I didn't feel the need to meet with any other videographer and booked him practically on spot. They are professional, compassionate, and dedicated to the couple and their wedding day. Communication was so... Read More important for us seeing as we had some issues with our other vendors and they made us feel comfortable from start to finish. Not only was Josh so wonderful and easy to have around the wedding day but we got our video back so quickly after our wedding and it was everything and MORE we had hoped for. I can't recommend Harvest film co. enough! Our experience with Harvest is a pure example of how a relationship with the wedding vendor should be -effortless, fun, trustworthy, and reliable.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Shehan P

Spectacular! Above and Beyond!! Jay-J with Harvest did an incredible job capturing our wedding day! I especially loved how keen he was to capture little split second intimate glances and created an incredible work of art with the 5 min video! Everyone i know is raving about... Read More the quality and talent of the work they produced. I am looking forward to using Harvest's services again in the future and would highly refer them til the end of time! #Quality #AttentionToDetail #Service #Committed #Above&Beyond

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Lani S

HARVEST FILM COMPANY, is truly amazing! They captured our day perfectly! Having the highlight video as well as the ceremony captured on film gives us the ability to relive our special day, again and again! Which never gets old :) Josh and Jay-J are both professional, great at... Read More communication, and amazing videographers, and their editing style is so beautiful! We also loved the additional drone footage that was captured of our venue, it really added something extra special to our memories!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sara N

Harvest Film Co. was fabulous. From the very beginning when we met Josh, we knew we were onto something good. So much so that we stopped looking for other videographers who could capture the authenticity of our day. Josh, and Lizzie, were extremely helpful and accommodating... Read More throughout the entire planning process. We never felt as though they were just going about their usual business, they were personable and respectful in every way. And Josh is a downright fantastic guy; it almost felt as though he was another one of our friends at our wedding, who happened to also be filming it all. We couldn’t be more pleased with the result—it truly was above and beyond our expectations. One of the primary reasons we loved their work was the natural and soft aesthetic of their films. They have a way of portraying the day as a movie with a natural flow and gradual progression to just the right moment. The effects are simple and thoughtful, slowing down at points to bring back memories and make you feel as though you’re right back where it all happened. Again, we could not have been more impressed or pleased. If you are considering using a videographer for your wedding, do it. And then book Josh and his team, you will be forever thankful you did. Thank you Josh, Lizzie and the entire team!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Andrea P

We just watched our wedding highlight film and absolutely LOVED it!!! We can´t wait to see our final package! Jay-J was excellent to work with on our wedding day and all of the communication I had with the team was prompt and professional. Would definitely recommend to others!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rachel F

I can't say enough about my amazing experience with Josh and Harvest Film Co. His talent of capturing our special day is something we will always be so thankful for. Josh is extremely professional, but also very naturally became a friend during our experience of working with... Read More him due to his caring natural and real passion of wanting to capture our love. I am recommending Harvest Film Co. to every newlywed couple I know. We couldn't be more thankful for the experience and to cherish these memories forever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassie L

Harvest Film Co. was TOP notch! Such an overall excellent group of people. Josh was incredible and made his job look so easy. He is an expert in his craft. Josh read our energy, made us feel comfortable, calmed my husbands nerves, and was extremely easy to work with. He made... Read More sure my husband had fun and got him to be as natural as possible. We haven't received our footage yet, but I could not wait to rave about Harvest Film Co.! I have no doubt that what we receive from Harvest Film Co. will blow our minds and go above what we could ever imagine. We are super anxious to receive it, as we know it will be spectacular. We HIGHLY recommend Harvest Film Company for videography for your big day. You will not be disappointed. They are simply THE BEST!! Thank you, Harvest Film Company!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mel S

We absolutely LOVE our wedding film from Harvest Film Company! We've been married for almost a year now, and I still go back and watch our video to relive the day all over again. Josh shot our destination wedding, and you can tell that he not only really enjoys his craft, but... Read More really cares for his clients. He brought so much extra fun energy to our day, and it wouldn't have been the same without him there. I HIGHLY recommend Harvest Film!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sarah C

Harvest Film Co. did an amazing job for our wedding videography! They were very professional, fun to work with, and captured everything we wanted for our special day!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Ali L

Harvest Film Co was AMAZING to work with. Josh was with us throughout the whole day and captured all of the special moments that we will be able to relive forever. The video they put together is so perfect. I couldnt thank them enough or recommend them any more!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lauren S

There are no words to express how amazing our experience was! Not only is the whole team at Harvest Film Co. made up of wonderful human beings (who return emails promptly, answer every single question imaginable with insane patience, and are completely selfless), but their... Read More talent is absolutely BREATHTAKING. At our initial meeting with Josh, he explained everything in detail, but most importantly he told and showed us from the very beginning that he wanted the video (and our special day) to be everything we imagined; the team not only emphasized that, but went above and beyond our expectations!! There is no way we could ever describe how truly incredible our experience with them was. On our wedding day, they were so much fun to have around! They made the day and the whole process perfect. They got all of the shots that were important to us, danced with us at the reception; Josh even asked my grandma if she needed anything several times, which was so heart-warming. We got our highlight film last week and it is so much more gorgeous than we could’ve imagined! Our friends and family are STILL gushing over it and we have received so many compliments. My husband and I cannot possibly say good things about Harvest Film Co! We consider ourselves to be truly blessed to have gotten to work with them and will never stop recommending them!! Do not look any further, HFCo. will be the BEST investment you make into your wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Arielle H

Harvest Film Company Saved my Wedding!!! They were so professional and encouraging and made the whole wedding day less stressful. The photography company I used was very disorganized, so I was SO RELIEVED that I had Harvest Films as my videographer! I could rest knowing... Read More that even if the photography company that I went through didn't perform, I KNEW Josh and Harvest Films would come through for me!!! My husband and I still watch our wedding video from time to time because it makes us remember all the little details and all the wonderful people that were there for us, that day when we vowed our lives together!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2016

Josh captured our wedding perfectly. He was fun to work with and always professional. We had high expectations for our wedding videos—Harvest Film Company's website has stunning examples—but our videos totally blew us out of the water. They perfectly captured everything we felt... Read More and remembered from the day. We've received endless compliments on the work they did. Absolutely loved working with Josh and HFCo.

Josh Krehbiel

My name is Josh, and my wife (Katie) and I, started Harvest Film Company because we love weddings and love capturing real and meaningful moments! We are the proud parents of twin girls (Emayah and Olivet) and their little brother Harvest (we call him "Harvey"). We are also proud to have Jeremiah Schuster as our lead creative director and cinematographer at Harvest Film Co. Jeremiah grew up in Australia and went to school for film in Sydney. He is an adventurer, a major softy, and he is married to the girl of his dreams (Lannie)!