Cuisine

American, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

122 Atlantic Highway, Waldoboro, ME Maine (207) 350-2396

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sarah M

Harvest Moon took our wedding to a whole other level! Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was- this is not your average wedding food by any means. Fresh local ingredients that were cooked in front of everyone, it was a true farm to table experience. The team... Read More is so personable and will help create the perfect menu for your day that is guaranteed to exceed your expectations.They are redefining wedding catering and it was such a blessing to have found them and have them do our wedding. We would pick Harvest Moon 100x over and will be recommending them to all of our friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jesse B

These fine folks can cook!! We hired Harvest Moon to cater both our July rehearsal dinner and our wedding in Portland. It was certainly one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We are still hearing compliments from guests about the food and... Read More beverages Harvest Moon created for our celebration. The food was creative, beautifully presented, and tasted incredible. Not only that, but we loved getting to know them as lovely people as well. We give Harvest Moon our highest recommendation!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Harley B

Every single thing about working with Harvest Moon was perfect. The staff are insanely helpful and knowledgeable. The food is well though out, delicious, and presented beautifully. We knew we wanted to serve local and organic food, and the menu had so many fabulous options. Same... Read More goes for the bar. It was great to have local Maine beer at our reception, and they worked with us to get our favorites. Our reception was untraditional in that it was a year after our wedding. And with that, we wanted something a little different for food. Something that worked with our vision for our party. Harvest Moon was recommended to me by a friend/former co-worker, and I’ll thank her forever for suggesting one of the best things about our reception!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Zakieh A

Harvest Moon was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They helped us create a creative menu that was true to our roots. Food and drinks were absolutely amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It was truly a night to remember and I have them to thank!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Julie P

Harvest Moon is simply amazing. We could not have had a better caterer for our wedding. Throughout the whole process their whole team was more than accommodating. Arie, Shane, Bennett and everybody else went way above and beyond their call of duty, helping with menu planning,... Read More logistics, and decisions. They got to know my fiance and I along the way and made sure our experience on our wedding day was personalized. Not only was the service impeccable, the food itself was to die for! People are still raving about it from our wedding on September 16th. We chose to do buffet style for dinner at the wedding. We had appetizers like lobster mac and cheese bites and goat cheese crostinis. Everything was fresh and delicious. We had multiple salads including a kale caesar. Our entrees were Atlantic Cod and New York strip steak. Both were cooked perfectly, juicy, and full of flavor. The people at Harvest Moon brought all of the food we ordered plus much more! They brought their fresh vegetables and any other foods that they had that complimented everything we ordered. The day of the wedding Arie helped to coordinate and even helped me to set up stuff on the tables that I was unable to get to. She found my husband and I to give us plates of appetizers while we were taking pictures. She really made sure we ate throughout the day and night and actually got to enjoy the food. I know I've already said it but people are still raving about how awesome the food was. I can't say enough that Harvest Moon exceeded all of our expectations for both food and service as our wedding caterer. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Maine!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Andrea C

Harvest Moon catered our wedding in September, and they were an awesome choice! The whole team was so helpful throughout the whole process - Arie and Shane were great with our initial discussions and planning. Shane spent over an hour on the phone with me on a weeknight just... Read More discussing menu options and explaining how they source and prepare their food. These guys are really passionate about their food and it shows! For our wedding day, Bennett and Christa headed up our team. They both worked so hard, but I have to shout out Christa especially who exchanged countless emails with me in the months leading up to our wedding and made sure every detail was perfect. On top of everything, the food was great! Our guests loved it, and it was so cool to have the grills and "open kitchen" added to our reception vibe. If you're looking for a hardworking team with some awesome, unique, and locally sourced food then Harvest Moon won't disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Laura F

Amazing food and wonderful people! They grilled a pig for us on sight along with a bunch of other local veggies that were out of this world. They were super helpful and accommodating in planning our menu and making the day go smoothly. They shared our values of high quality... Read More local food cooked fresh, beautifully presented and delicious all around. All the guests raved about the service and the food, could've asked for better caterers!

Meet The Events Director

Arie Hyde

Hello! I'm Arie and will be your first point of contact when you contact Harvest Moon. Let's talk about your big day!