Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms

Elizabethtown, PA

Bookings available for your dream wedding!

Nestled on 250 acres, our climate-controlled barn offers a spacious indoor and outdoor venue to accommodate your special day. From a balcony overlooking the peaceful pond to a grand fireplace and original stonewalls, Harvest View provides the perfect blend of country elegance and convenience. Don't miss your opportunity to celebrate your special day with us! Contact us before February 29th to enquire about our special offer.

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue

338 Sunnyburn Road, Elizabethtown, PA (717) 665-7284

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Taylor B

We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding! The staff was excellent and so helpful throughout the wedding planning process from start to finish. They day of our wedding, it was a very chilly May day with extreme winds and the staff at Harvest View was so flexible... Read More and accommodating as we had to move the ceremony from outdoors to indoors the morning of our wedding. They then took charge and flipped the space from the ceremony setup to the reception setup flawlessly and didn't require anything from our bridal party/family as they handled it all taking stress off our shoulders. Even though we were disappointed the ceremony couldn't be outside like we had anticipated, the barn was a gorgeous space for an indoor ceremony and reception. We couldn't have imagined a better space for an indoor ceremony and reception. We can't say thank you to the staff at Harvest View Barn enough!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Toni L

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Harvest View and their staff. Clearly, the location is absolutely breathtaking, we knew within minutes of visiting that this was the perfect location for us. The outdoor scenery is calm and private and the multiple levels of the barn... Read More are romantic and rustic, but also elegant. Having an actual space for in indoor ceremony in case of rain was very important to us, and the lower level of the barn is a perfect fit for any indoor ceremony. Also having the entire house as a bridal suite for the girls/guys for the day-of was wonderful. We were able to relax and enjoy our day with ample space. It took the stress out and made the entire process wonderful. And Shirley and her staff are absolutely fantastic. They are warm and welcoming and on the ball! Unfortunately, I met a number of folks through the planning process who were unprofessional or unorganized, but you WILL NOT have that issue at Harvest View. They are extremely professional and organized, they have every detail covered and they go above and beyond to make your day special. We had decided to have our ceremony inside due to potential rain, and 45 minutes before the ceremony it was clear skies and no calls for rain, so the staff was able to move everything outside and reset the downstairs for cocktail hour! It could not have made me happier and I could not express how much it meant to me. I highly recommend Harvest View to anyone looking for a romantic and rustic atmosphere, with charm and elegance!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Risa M

Harvest View Barn was the best possible venue for our wedding! We loved everything about the experience of working with their team since our first visit. Shirley, Marc, and Sunny could not have been any more helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process, and with all... Read More the little details for the big day. And importantly - the venue itself is so incredibly gorgeous! We fell in love with the barn and the landscape, and on our wedding day, all of our guests kept commenting how they were amazed by it as well. It was the perfect setting for the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Carla C

Shirley went over and beyond to make our wedding spectacular. A blizzard struck before our wedding and the team at Harvest view worked hard to plow out everything well and the snow made for gorgeous pictures. Prettiest venue I've ever seen with exceptionally nice staff. My... Read More mom passed away Shortly after the wedding from end stage cancer. I was so grateful that Shirley really made my mom feel comfortable with providing my mom a wheel chair and handicap access and help on site. Can't speak highly enough about how glad I am to have went with a compassionate and caring team at Harvest view barn at Hershey farms. Sincere thanks to the team from Carla and Chad.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Lauren R

We could not be more pleased with our May 2017 wedding at Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms. Shirley, Mark, Angie and the rest of the staff at Harvest View made sure our special day was better than we could have dreamed. After planning and setting up for an outdoor wedding,... Read More Angie and her team worked quickly to move the ceremony indoors due to inclement weather - and it was still perfect. The owners were so genuine and happy to take us on a tour of the barn, farmhouse, and property, which solidified our decision to have our wedding at Harvest View Barn. They took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and offered many decor items and ideas to help personalize the venue space for our ceremony and reception. All of our guests commented on the beauty of the restored barn and the uniqueness of the venue made the day feel truly magical. We will encourage anyone looking for a rustic venue to choose Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kali L

Harvest View Barn was such a beautiful wedding venue. So glad I chose to get married here. The barn and land surrounding has lots of great places for pictures. Back up plans in case the weather didn't go a planned helped decrease stress. Also the people I worked with were so... Read More friendly and willing to help. I highly recommend their day of coordinator service as well. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Pam N

Harvest View Barn was the perfect place for our daughter's wedding. Shirley and her staff were very helpful from beginning to end! It was so nice to have the farmhouse for the wedding party to get dressed in and enjoy time together. It's the perfect venue!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alycia N

We were so pleased with our experience at Harvest View Barn! Immediately upon walking on to the property, we fell in love with the beautiful landscape and the traditional Lancaster County barn with it's eloquent interior. We had our ceremony outside in front of the pond and... Read More our reception upstairs in the barn. Shirley and the entire Harvest View team were professional, responsive, and accommodating. It was convenient to utilize their online system to book appointments for our first look at the property all the way through our final meeting with our wedding coordinator just prior to the big day. We loved having access to the farmhouse on the day of our wedding. It is unique to find a location that has adequate space for a large bridal party on both sides. We also loved Harvest View because there was a unique space for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception, leaving our guests surprised at each new environment they were invited in to. We were fortunate that on our wedding day, the weather was beautiful but I also felt comfortable with our rain day plan and would not have been disappointed if we were unable to have the wedding outside. We could not have been happier with our decision and will treasure Harvest View Barn for years to come.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Ashlee K

Very beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kaitlin F

The Harvest View Barn was the perfect choice for our wedding day! The barn was spectacular and it was so nice to have the added bonus of the farmhouse to get ready. We barely needed to decorate and all of our guests were blown away by the natural beauty of the venue. The grounds... Read More were just lovely and we couldn't have imagined a more beautiful place for our wedding. You will not find a better barn venue in Central PA. Shirley, Marc, and Crystal were wonderful to work with and our wedding coordinator Jes was absolutely spectacular. Everything went so smoothly because of her and her assistant. I am so thrilled with how things went and I would love to host another event some day in the future! Thank you guys for a wonderful day!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kailey R

We are incredibly happy with our choice to book the Harvest View Barn for our wedding! The grounds are stunning and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. The farmhouse next to the main barn was perfect for our bridal party to get ready and enjoy the morning with. We had... Read More some rain on our wedding day, so our ceremony was inside the barn. The staff did an amazing job of flipping the room during cocktail hour. We received so many complements from our guest about the venue and the staff. Jes was our day of coordinator, and I don’t think we could have pulled it off without her. She truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful barn wedding!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Judy S

From the moment we walked into this venue, we knew it was the one for my daughter's wedding on New Year's Eve. The outside grounds and vistas of farmland are spectacular, and the inside facilities are gorgeous! The venue itself was the star of the show! Shirley and her team... Read More worked cheerfully and patiently to provide a stress-free atmosphere for us and our guests to enjoy. There is no hesitation in heartily recommending Harvest View Barn to anyone considering this venue -- I cannot say enough about it!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Elena P

Lovely! We wish we could live here--it's secluded and gorgeous. Every picture looked like one out of a magazine. We enjoyed working with Shirley and her family. Our caterer (Rettew's) worked with them before and so Michelle (from Rettew's) was the perfect match in working with... Read More the Hershey family as well as introducing some new ideas we had in mind. This is one of four barns that offers central air (that we researched) in PA. It fit all of our family and friends--our meal was served and we danced the night away with a live Polka/rock band. My only wish is that we could have stayed until 11PM. The 10PM end of the night didn't leave time for a bouquet toss, but most places in PA have this rule due to alcohol laws (depending on when it all begins). We really loved it here--it's worth every penny. Our guests were blown away with the landscape. We recommend using a bus company to guests to get there and at the end of the night because of the country roads surrounding the barn.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Megan H

We loved everything about celebrating our big day at Harvest View! Crystal was phenomenal to work with, and so helpful and accommodating to all of our requests and questions. The venue itself is GORGEOUS, and we loved having the freedom to choose all of our vendors (most of whom... Read More had worked weddings here before anyway). The house on the premises to get ready in on the day-of is wonderful, and includes a kitchen and separated sides of the house for the men and women. The whole property is filled with beautiful photo opportunities, and our guests loved the pond, gazebo, and spacious barn + outdoor areas to walk, drink, eat, dance, and socialize in! We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Our only real issue was that the "rules" of the venue seemed to change several times from the time we signed our contract to the day of our wedding, and it made planning and coordinating with outside vendors somewhat complicated. Other than that, we would highly recommend Harvest View to anyone (and already have)!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Nichole H

Absolutely beautiful!! This venue is top notch but has a strict vendor list and with the venue cost not including anything else other than venue gets pricey.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lindsey R

Harvest view was more than accommodating to every detail! They were our dream venue and we had a perfect day! Guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it was!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda Z

We got at Harvest View Barn on 04/23/2016 and it was absolutely perfect. Harvest View Barn is a gorgeous venue. We knew we wanted a barn wedding, and we chose Harvest View Barn because they had the option to move the ceremony inside in case of rain, which a lot of other bar... Read More venues don't have (unless you want the ceremony in the same room as the reception). I am so happy that we did pick Harvest View Barn. There are so many different options for photographs. Shirley was absolutely wonderful to work with and was so accommodating to all of our wishes. My husband and I moved across the country 4 months before our wedding, and Shirley and the rest of the gang were so accommodating to our needs and were so helpful with planning the last few stages of our wedding from time zones away. Many of our guests told us and our families how much they loved the venue, especially those that were from out of town. Reviewed by Amanda, bride.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Katie H

We would highly recommend Harvest View Barn for your wedding or event! I loved of old beams in the barn, the stone walls, and the chandeliers! Not only is the barn beautiful but the people were great to work with! They were so helpful every step of the way and on our wedding... Read More day! We would never have had such a beautiful wedding without this beautiful venue or the helpful and friendly owners and staff !

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kristen B

They worked with us with everything and helped make our wedding the way that we wanted it to! Gorgeous location and I HIGHLY recommend this venue!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Yelena P

Great venue!! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Danielle H

Our wedding was 4/30/16 and couldn't have been more perfect! Everyone at Harvest View was great! The thing that gave them 6 stars (above the 5) was that some items were left after the wedding and we didnt realize until a few days later. I called and Crystal told me that they... Read More had the items and I could pick them up any time. If I had my wedding at a hotel or other venue, I know they would have trashed my cherished items. Thank you to Harvest View for EVERYTHING you did to make my day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Danielle H

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kathleen Z

We absolutely loved HVB!! I remember when we first toured the grounds, we instantly fell in love with it! Shirley and Crystal were the two main people we worked with and they were so helpful and so organized. They provided us with layouts of the venue and ideas for how to make... Read More the best use of the space in the barn. On the day of, tables and the correct number or chairs and highchairs were placed at each table as planned and everything was where it was supposed to be. With the help of the day-of coordinators at HVB I didn't have to worry about a thing! It was so elegant; the wood, stone and chandelier lighting set the mood, I barely decorated! The venue is stunning and literally will take your breath away, we are 100% happy with the staff and the whole venue; we highly recommend this place if you are looking for a barn wedding. We loved it!!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Melissa P

We loved having our wedding reception at Harvest View. We knew it was the perfect place as soon as we took the first tour! The venue is beautiful in itself-we did not feel we even needed much decoration. Crystal and Shirley were both great to work with. There is a separate area... Read More for both the bride and groom to get ready, which was really nice. The ground are gorgeous and made for some great pictures too! Highly recommend!

The most amazing place!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Alexa

Harvest View Barn is a magical place! Our wedding was beautiful, even in the middle of winter. All of our guests had so many nice compliments and the staff is just amazing!