Haute Bride™ Flagship Salon

Located in Los Gatos, we carry fabulous designers such as Hayley Paige, Matthew Christopher, Theia Bridal, Allison Webb, Christos, Amsale, Mikaella, Blush by Hayley Paige, Augusta Jones, Made With Love Bridal, and Jim Hjelm by Hayley Paige! Our bridal boutique specializes in made to order wedding dresses and couture bridal accessories - all of our jewelry, sashes, and veils are hand crafted for each bride, using genuine Swarovski crystals.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

40 N Santa Cruz Ave , Los Gatos , CA (408) 827-4775

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Lorena

While shopping for my wedding dress, I visited a total of four bridal salons and I probably tried on a total of thirty dresses. Haute Bride was the last place I went to and by the time I made my appointment there, I already had a clear idea of what fabric, silhouette and color I... Read More was looking for. Plus, I had my eye on a particular Tara Keely dress that as it turned out, Haute Bride was one of just a handful of bridal salons in the Bay Area that carried it. But before I go on about my experience,I must say that they did such a wonderful job with the decor of the space. It's small but they made great use of the space and the fact that it's small makes it feel more private. It truly is beautiful. It all just added to my excitement. My consultant, Mimi, helped me pick out six exquisite dresses which all somehow fit amazingly on me--even the Tara Keely one I had my eye on. However, when you find the one, you just know it's The One and mine ended up being a GORGEOUS Agusta Jones number. I didn't cry or scream--I just felt that it was my dress. From there on out, the staff helped with the process of ordering the dress and making sure it would come on time. They were so great every time I went in for a fitting. It was definitely a pleasant experience and I'm so very thankful that they helped make it that way.

Great Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Barbara M

This was our second stop and our last. We loved the size of the shop, small and quaint, but enough room for the bride and her entourage to feel comfortable. The staff was very helpful, and never made the bride feel uncomfortable, and there was no pressure to buy at all. They... Read More also carry a lot of accessories from belts to jewelry so you can pretty much get everything you need right there. They also use a local seamstress for alterations so you don't need to worry about either. Would highly recommend as a go to place on your list of bridal shops.

Love everything about Haute Bride!

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Sarah F

After going back there for multiple appts, this place now feels like a second home. I love the staff, the options, the pricing and the overall experience. The one thing to be aware of is their alterations can be more expensive than originally quoted.

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Lisa E

This was our first bridal salon appointment (of four). My mom had the time wrong, but Haute Bride was able to accommodate our accidental tardiness. The process was relaxed, but fun, and felt like I was with a knowledgeable friend when working with Lindsey. She was sweet,... Read More style-centric, and able to address all my questions. It was my favorite salon overall given the friendliness of the staff, the dress selection, and the overall ambiance. The selection of dresses was pretty plentiful, as well as they carry many accessory options. I was able to try on a few different dress styles and expand outside of my initial style. Every dress is gorgeous and in amazing condition. There was no sales pressure and after our appointment, the salon/Lindsey was very responsive to my questions & emails. Set in darling downtown Los Gatos, it’s easy to make a day out of your appointment by visiting the local restaurants or coffee shops. You won’t be rushed, yet I tried on about 5-7 dresses, whereas, at other salons, I got through half as many in the same amount of time. I would definitely recommend booking an appointment if you are in the South Bay.

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Samantha F

I loved working with Micaela and Ariana at Haute Bride! They were so lovely to work with and extremely knowledgable and helpful! I tried on dresses here with my family and they provided us with glasses for champagne and were so accommodating! The bridal shop itself is adorable... Read More and there's plenty of room and tons of fantastic inventory! I came back once again by myself to try on dresses and Micaela was so patient and helpful! I would highly recommend working with the Haute Bride team :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Khadija Z

I love this bridal boutique! First off they have the best selection of designers, dresses, and if trunk shows. The salon is beautiful and inviting, as is the staff. I purchased my Hayley Paige dress during a trunk show and received and awesome Haute Bride swag bag and you can... Read More purchase all of their accessories at a discounted rate. I loved being a Haute Bride

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jackie C

Working with Haute Bride was absolutely amazing! They have the best selections in gowns. The girls there are so sweet and make trying on dresses comfortable and fun! They keep in great communication with me regarding my dress order/payment/shipping/arrival...everything was... Read More smooth sailing, which is music to a brides ears. I wish I could get married everyday in my dress! Definitely recommend Haute Bride to all brides out there. Xoxo

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Meghan R

Haute Bride made my wedding day dreams come true! I went in to a Hayley Paige trunk show because I was obsessed with her gowns. Mal helped me get in and out of the gowns, made me and my girls feel special and she was SO SWEET! I ended up purchasing the Leah gown as well as some... Read More stunning earrings. Everything came on time and looked perfect. Haute Bride went above and beyond and helped me find an amazing taylor in SF. I could not recommend them enough! They are professionals who take wonderful care of their brides, and make stunning bling!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Sierra K

Haute Bride was one of the first bridal shops I went to for a dress, and they really set the bar high in terms of standards. I went to a few other shops afterwards but their service and quality wasn't comparable so I ended up going back. They only schedule a couple of... Read More appointments at a time so you have someone working with you the entire time you are there. Other places in the area have less staff and try to book too many appointments to make more money, so you end up waiting in between fittings because each stylist is working on 5 people at a time. I have to give a huge shout out to Molly & Julie who are AMAZING! They treated me as if I was their only client while I was there. I told them the style I was looking for, even showed them picture examples, and they picked out a number of options and made some really good suggestions. They also had a really good selection of dresses, and even told me when they were hosting trunk shows, so I ended up getting my dress at a discounted price :) Once my dress came in, I wanted to make some customizations to it but needed extra lace. Molly was awesome and called the designer on the spot to ask them if they could send me more lace. The responded immediately and sent me additional lace for my tailor to use within a week, all for free! Honestly, my experience with Haute Bride could not have gone any better. I loved the staff and the service was top noch. My bridesmaids came with me to my first appointment and some of them have already gone back to look at dresses for their own wedding!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Samantha F

I had a horrible experience with the entitled, snotty sales clerk at Haute Bride. I was so offended, that I walked out and took my $5,000 budget elsewhere.

2016-01-18T19:02:33 Response from the vendor

Such a shame to hear! Are you sure you have the right salon? We wouldn't even know who you are since your review does not give any specific information and there is no name attached to your review or profile.. Doesn't sound like the aesthetics... Read Less Read More

Beautiful...

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Eden F

I loved my accessories that we ordered through my bridal salon via Haute Bride. The only thing was, my head piece was suppose to contain the "something blue" in it as it did displayed in the store, and it did not. The head piece also took some stretching and adjusting. Which was... Read More scary to do given how much we made for it. My earrings arrived to the bridal salon not completely made. They didn't hook the bottom bangle to the top of the earring. All around great costume jewelry that everyone thought was real. However, know that you can get just as great jewelry at Nordstroms for the same price. It did have some great couture designs though.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Kendra T

Haute Bride, firstly, is the most beautiful bridal salon I have ever seen! It really is about the experience just as much as it is about finding THE dress. Sara was extremely friendly and helpful. She accommodated my family so sweetly all the while guiding me to the perfect... Read More dress. The shop itself has gorgeous wedding gowns - Hayley Paige being my favorite - so feminine and fun. I recommend Haute Bride to anyone in the area or from far away - it's worth the drive!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Carrie C

I purchased a beautiful pair of earrings from Haute Bride for my wedding this past June. There was a small issue with one of the earrings during the wedding and I brought this to the attention of Haute. The Owner instantly offered to replace the earring with the issue - no... Read More questions. I think it is amazing in this day and age for a company to stand behind their products and to pay such special attention to their customers. I would recommend Haute's jewelry to brides in the future and may just continue to purchase their products for special occasions for myself since their jewelry is show-stopping!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Erin M

I had an AMAZING experience finding my wedding dress and jewelry at Haute Bride! After a less than stellar experience at some of the bridal shops in San Francisco, a Los Gatos native friend turned me on to Haute Bride, and I am so glad she did! Molly was a fantastic... Read More consultant; she had me in close to 10 dresses, and even more of the beautiful, handmade sashes. She was so patient while I hemmed and hawed (everything is so beautiful, it's a hard decision!). I had my "Say Yes to the Dress" moment in Hayley Paige's Kira gown, which I wouldn't have tried if not for her encouragement. I came back for a bridal sash and earrings, as well as earrings and a bracelet for my rehearsal dinner. Living in San Francisco, they were so sweet to offer to mail the jewelry to me and save me a trip! I felt so gorgeous on my wedding day! The tears in my husband's eyes said it all.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Elaine B

Haute Bride - Thank YOU all for everything. I got my dress, Hayley Paige - Guindon, my earrings, bracelet, sash and veil all from Haute Bride and I could not be happier with how everything came together. I could not stop twirling me dress all night! I never could have... Read More picked out all the accessories without the help of the lovely girls at Haute Bride. We were so happy, we went back with my mom to get her mother of the bride jewelry, which was gorgeous as well. Not only were you guys always so helpful, everyone was willing to work with us and get everything in with plenty of time to relax before the wedding. Haute Bride was by far the best bridal salon I could have imagined with the sweetest employees.

Upscale Boutique Experience

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Caroline C

Molly of Haute Bride made my wedding dress selection such a wonderful experience. I already knew which dress I wanted but I specifically went to Haute Bride for a trunk show at which I could meet the designer. The designer seemed to be a close friend of the store employees... Read More because they all just seemed to enjoy each others company so much! The girls at the salon were incredibly nice and though I had to go to this appointment alone, they made me feel like I was surrounded by girlfriends. They helped order my custom sized dress and shipped it to their store for me to try on again before sending it to my parents in Massachusetts. The store itself was gorgeous and perfect if you are looking for an upscale boutique wedding dress experience.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Christina C

I love Haute Bride! First of all, the store itself is beautiful and really darling, and it's a space that you'll enjoy being in, and actually feel like this is a special shopping experience. (As opposed to another popular store in the area in the Pruneyard that shall remain... Read More nameless, that feels overly crowded and dumpy inside.) I admit I was hesitant at first because I thought that the dresses would be way out of my price range and perhaps the staff might be used to catering to a "higher-end" clientele than myself, and that I may not have a good experience. But, I am so glad I cam here because my experience was not like that at all, and was nothing but great! I made several visits before making the decision to purchase, and everyone was friendly, helpful, and patient. After ordering, Molly was the best as I made more visits into the store before the dress came in to match my jewelry and veil. They carry really beautiful gowns from a variety of top designers (and one of the only nearby that carries Matthew Christopher.) If you're on your search for a wedding gown, make an appointment, it's worth a visit!

Haute Bride

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Lauren

I really did not want to spend that much money on my wedding dress. The gals at Haute Bride were very understanding of my budget and only showed me dresses that fit my budget. They were patient with me, as I tried on more dresses than the average bride, I'm sure. I loved my... Read More dress selection and ended up buying all of my accessories from Haute Bride as well. The perfect place for finding your dress.

Molly was awesome

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Beth M

I wasn't looking forward to searching for days, weeks, etc. for a wedding dress -- Thank god for Haute Bride. The second place I went to, and they had a perfect dress for me. I'm not the type to like lace, beads, frills. I wanted simple and elegant. Molly showed me the Matthew... Read More Christopher "Lunette" and it was perfect. It showed up on time, with no stress. Definitely a great experience.

Loved shopping at HB!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Victoria F

Haute Bride is amazing. They have such a beautiful selection of gowns and accessories. And they will customize for you! I saw a belt that I loved, but wanted it as a head band...done! I was amazed at the prices too. Of course I fell in love with a gown before checking the price... Read More tag, but my heart didn't break when I did! The staff was so friendly and helpful, Molly helped me and made me feel very comfortable. I had a blast shopping for my dress!

Beautiful Gowns - Beautiful Shop

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Jenelle L

I've had two friends get their gowns at Haute Bride, so when it came my turn to pick a dress I knew this was the place to go. I worked with Julie, who also had helped my friends pick out their dresses. I had seen her listen to what the bride wanted and pick out the perfect... Read More dresses. She did the same for me. What I love is that she asked for my budget and if I picked out a dress that was outside that number she was sure to let me know and double check that I wanted to try it on. I literally loved EVERY dress I tried on. I placed an order for my dress last week and I cannot wait to wear it on my big day. The shop is adorable, and also has bridal jewelry. I didn't look at the jewelry. I was focused on the dress so I can't speak much about that although I know my friends loved what they ordered.

loved my experience

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Melissa M

When I got engaged I was not sure what type of dress I wanted for my wedding day. The Haute Bride team spent time to have me try on different types of dresses and really made me feel special. Julie was the sales girl who helped us, she pulled dresses that were similar to what I... Read More liked. The last one I tried on, which was the dress I ended up getting, was not one I would have pulled myself but she saw my vision. This location in GORGEOUS and a great group of women who are all very helpful!!! I would highly recommend everyone try on dresses at Haute Bride, by far the best bridal store. My entire family is talking about buying jewelry from them as well. If you are looking for a wedding dress or jewelry this is a have to!!!

love

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Brooke B

beautiful, unique bridal jewelry

Beautiful bridal shop

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Meghan R

I bought my dress, veil and jewelry from Haute Bride. It was an incredibly pleasant experience trying on gowns in their beautiful store. When my dress arrived, it was a different shade than the one I tried on in the store, which didn't sit well with me at first. They neglected... Read More to mention the sample dress in the store was old and that the sun had changed the original color to more of a cream, champagne (which I liked). That would be my only piece of advice to other brides. Make sure you ask about the color of the dress compared to the sample. They are known for their jewelry and accessories and while they're quite expensive, everything is handmade and absolutely gorgeous. They didn't have the exact matching pieces I was looking for so they had a new set made for me and in a short period of time, which I really appreciated. Overall, a really great bridal shop and highly recommended.

Custom-made necklace broke DURING wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Jennifer J

Bottom line -- the custom made necklace I ordered here shattered to the floor in the middle of my wedding. Don't get your jewelry here if you plan on making it through the wedding with it. I bought a custom-made necklace and earrings for my wedding here. They looked beautiful... Read More when I picked them up and tried them on in the store. BUT, one week before my wedding, my friend asked me to try on the necklace for her. Thank goodness she did, because we realized that as soon as I moved around, the necklace flipped over, showing the back of the pendant. I took it back to get it fixed -- which they did, but was a stressful errand to have to run four days before the wedding. Then in the middle of my wedding, right after the 1st dance, my necklace shattered to the ground. The weight of the pendants broke the chain, apparently. Haute Bride reimbursed me but obviously this did not make up for what I was hoping would an heirloom piece breaking, having to spend time at my wedding trying to scoop up the necklace and fix it, and having no necklace to wear for most of my wedding.

Lindsie Jones

Welcome to HAUTE BRIDE, The San Francisco Bay Area’s only custom, couture accessories salon, bringing the latest trend-setting couture bridal gowns to our Bay Area Brides. You will also find Haute Bride designed accessories, custom veils, and headpieces. Founded in 2002 by owner/designer Lindsie Jones, Haute Bride has been creating fashion forward accessories for the bride and her bridesmaid, securing our spot in the industry as one of the leading bridal accessories designers. We opened our first boutique in SF in 2007, and now are located in downtown Los Gatos. We look forward to meeting you!