Once upon a time in Bellmore there was a wonderful place for the nicest experience in planning a wedding. Have You Heard? is this very special place! After experiencing their helpful and attentive service you will start on your way to a happily ever after.

2554 Merrick Road, Bellmore, NY

So helpful!

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Christina S

The owner, Ginny, was so helpful. I didn’t know where to start with my invitations but she walked us through the whole process. She gave us tips I didn’t even think about. She does more than that too; she has favors, shower and wedding items to rent, and more. I would recommend this vendor!

wonderful

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Kristen Z

I was so happy with our Invitations! It took me a very very long time to decide on them and Ginny was a great help in getting me to a decision. There was no pressure, and she helped to let us know what was worth the money and what was not. The wording of the invitation was also a worry for me, but worked out perfectly with their help. Getting the envelopes addressed through them was also well worth it. Our Guests loved every detail. Absolutely recommended.

Great

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Johna m

Ginny was great to work with and was beyond helpful with our invitations.

Loved our wedding invites!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Stephanie B

My husband and I had a great experience at Have You Heard. We were a bit lost when it came to invitation wording, proper etiquette, and overall set up. The staff was great with helping us through the whole process! We went back several times with changes and suggestions, and each time someone was available to review it with us (and they were always so friendly). The invitations came out beautiful and we didn't spend a fortune for them. I would definitely recommend to other brides.

Have you heard?

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

Ginny was amazing! Her patience and knowledge helped my daughter find the perfect invitation! Ginny's patience is a virtue and our invitations went out without a flaw. Needed a few extra at the last moment and poof! within 2 days we had them! Great experience Ginny-thank you for helping make the wedding so successful

Invitations

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Nicole C

Affordable, honest, great job

PERFECT INVITATIONS

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 KIMBERLY M

I frustratingly shopped for 3 weeks online before deciding to go see Ginny. We gave her an idea of what we were looking for and she helped us find the perfect design. The set we chose did not have a receiption card but she worked with the mfg to use a thank you card. Ginny also printed the beautiful caligraphy for the addresses. She was great about working thru the few revisions and additions we had at the end. Everyone complimented us. We loved everything about them.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Kristin M

I was very impressed by my invations and so were my guests! Thanks Ginny!!

So much more than an Invitation/Wedding Favor Stor

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Carol N

Recently I re-visited this wonderful store to look for those hard to find perfect holiday/hostess gifts. I was greeted by the friendly courteous owners and found the perfect gifts I was searching for. The store is bright, beautifully organized and items are so tastefully displayed. It was a wonderful shopping experience from beginning to end when the beautiful shopping bag was brought to my car. I have and will continue to recommend "Have You Heard" to all my friends and acquaintances.

11-12-11

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 rene b

we first stopped by on easter , they had just closed, we went to just see when they open and we were asked if we needed any help.(on easter) most places wouldve hid and shut the lights, that alone was our desicion to go back. and im super glad we did! the service was warm and welcoming! the invitations were beautiful! special thanks to ginny who made sure the wording was perfect on the invites.

SilverBride

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Christine L

They were extremely helpful when ordering my wedding invitations. They educated me on how to properly word the invites & address the envelopes. They did suggest I order more invites than I really needed so I have quite a few leftovers that I did not use.

Perfection

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 loretta g

Have You Heard?, Inc listened to everything I wanted and exceeded all expectations: including time and quality. Exceptional service was provided by Ginny. She had everything to me in a week and ensured the final product was devine!

Let Ginny Handle Everything!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Olga P

The service we received from Ginny at Have You Heard? was wonderful. She paid attention to our price range and personal tastes and helped us find the right language for our invitations and even customized our RSVP card to include a detailed list of menu choices on an inner flap. The invitations and RSVP cards we ordered came out looking beautiful, and because we were pressed for time, Ginny was able to print our directions card in the store on lovely linen paper in the same font and color as our invitations, all based on a Word document I emailed to her. The whole package we chose came out to less than $500 and looked very elegant when we put it together. The only thing I would change - Ginny offered to print our envelopes for us in the store, and we didn't take her up on that offer, but we found that doing it ourselves was more trouble than it was worth! So I would advise you to let Ginny do EVERYTHING for you! It will be worth it! Thanks, Ginny!

Ginny is amazing and she gets it

Reviewed on 7/17/2011 MARILYN J

My daughter,Amanda was married on 7/9/11. The road was not easy. Her husband is in the Navy and deployment is possible in the next months so planning was rushed. Amanda and Daren live in Virginia and the wedding was here. Trips to LI were busy and full for the bride and groom. We happened on "Have you Heard?" and it was the best find of all. Ginny(the owner) helped Amanda to find exactly the invitations that she wanted because she listened to what Amanda had in mind and spoke to her about what she and Darren wanted. Ginny became a wonderful source for other gifts and items for the wedding. On June 30, the venue lost their zoning and Amanda was unable to get married where she had planned. Beside the hysteria of finding somewhere else to get married we hit other problems. The first was how to direct people who were going to the original site to the new site. The second was that I had a bride who was crying because her invitation(the one that the photographer wanted to photograph) no longer had the correct wedding site noted. SO, on July 1,2011 I called Ginny and told her what had happened. This was July 4th weekend and I figured the best we could do was get something printed with directions. Ginny was amazing. As I stood in her store she calmed me and she went to work. She came up with a lovely folded card with directions-and a lovely reason for the change on the front of the card. She also told me she would attempt to get me an invitation that reflected the change. She couldn't promise, but she would try to get everything in for the wedding. We had the invitation, Amanda's original design-reworded and the cards on July 7.There was no pressure to buy and the service was wonderful. I will never buy invitations elsewhere.

Shower invites

Reviewed on 10/13/2010 Danielle L

The invitations were very creative. If you have any kind of idea, they can make it happen for you.

Frankie's review

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Francoise W

Coming home after work, the last thing on my mind was invitations, until I received the postcard from 'Have You Heard?'. I went to see them the next weekend and met Ginny. She is delightful. Ginny helped me with everything I needed to pick out the best invitation to suit my wedding needs. She taught me proper etiquette regarding the wording of the invitations and also how to address the envelopes. I would have been lost without her and her helpful husband. If you have any questions or are having difficulty with time management, Ginny has all the answers. The best part is that she did all my favors also. And as many questions as I had, she had the answers. Have you heard?

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2010 Gillian B

They were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They stayed late, working with me to help pick and design my wedding invitations. They were able to help me with other aspects of the wedding as well. Prices well within normal ranges. So grateful for all their help. Would use them again and again..

TO Have You Heard?, Inc