One company, unlimited possibilities!

We are a production company which provides you with services which are essential for your wedding. We are always innovating to bring you new and exciting services which will make your wedding extra special.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

PO Box 2172, Pearl City, HI Oahu (808) 551-6951
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Darlene Grace D

They are really the one stop shop you need! Marvin and His crew are so Awesome and friendly! They really do live up to being unlimited. They work close to get your idea and vision and make it to a reality. They always go beyond to being better then best. Wedding and events can... Read More cost you a lot but they are so affordable and worth it! They ensure that they communicate every detail so that you can really enjoy your event and be stress free! You can be so set in stone on your visions and in what yo want but they do just that and that extra that uplifts your outmost peak of joy. You won't regret them.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 reanna b

Marvin and his team were great! We had the Dj photo booth and hashtag booth with uplighting. One of the best things about Hawaii Events unlimited is how quick to respond they are. Any questions I had were answered within the same day, most of the time getting an immediate... Read More response. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Mauri B

This by far is the BEST vendor! They come with everything from photo booths, dj, emcee referrals, uplighting and so much more. It's so stress free to be able to book everything through 1 company. Marvin was so prompt, ALWAYS answered my millions of questions either the day of or... Read More within a day or two. DJ FLIP through it down for us, understood exactly what my taste of music was. And my uplighting, omg my uplighting!!!!! If you've ever seen hale ikena on fort shafter that's where my reception was and if you can picture this place you'd think ah boring!!!!! But no ways they understood how much I wanted to turn that place into the most beautiful ballroom that anyone has ever seen and oh man did they deliver! Made my ideas come to life. Turning a boring looking ballroom to the lost elegant and modern ballroom that you'd ever seen. I love this company so much that I'm using them for my daughters first bday also. I definitely recommend to anyone that wants their dream wedding reception to come true!