Intimate & Romantic, Hawaii Beach Wedding

Aloha. Since 2007, I have performed over 7000 weddings. The couples I married, say that I am gentle and peaceful, which made their wedding a romantic and intimate experience. Current special pricing, $350, photography included. Minister services only $150. We also offer beautiful bouquets, and lei's. Pastor Ron Taylor, M.Div

Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Protestant, Christian

Ceremony, Wedding

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Robyn B

My husband Greg and I reside in Sydney Australia. We wanted to get married on the beach in Hawaii after getting engaged at Diamond Head 12 months earlier. Upon searching Hawaii weddings we were overwhelmed with how many Hawaii wedding sites on the Internet. We located Ron... Read More Taylor's site and read the reviews and were immediately impressed with the reviews, wedding service prices and the other services offered. We made the decision to contact Ron with the details of what we were looking for. We received a very prompt reply from Ron providing us with some suggestions regarding location and the procedure of obtaining a marriage license from the Dept. of Health. After a number of emails to Ron it made our decision easy to have Ron as our Minister for the ceremony. Our special day was made even more special when we met Ron and his beautiful wife Vanessa who was to be our photographer. Ron made sure that all our family and friends who made the trip from Australia were involved. The ceremony was moving and everything that we wanted. The location of Waimanalo Beach was perfect. Vanessa was unbelievable, her bubbly personality was infectious which made getting the wedding photos fun and enjoyable. We would highly recommend Ron Taylor and his beautiful wife Vanessa to officiate the wedding. The photos were truly amazing and the songs played my BJ the ukele player were perfect.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Linda P

We are all from New Zealand, I was born of Mangaian/Manahiki Cook Island descent and my soon to be Warrior husband Eddie is born of Mutalau/Alofi Nuiean descent we have been truly blessed to have finally met with Ron & Vanessa Taylor who set up our beautiful wedding day at... Read More "Magic Island" Ala Moana in one week via email contact. After 35 years we decided to get married for the first time in front of our 5 adult children Franco, Alex, Kirsten - Angel, Sage, Eddie Bo'deane, Benjimen and as GOD is our witness by Pastor Ron Taylor and be photographed by his very talented, skillful and professional wife Vanessa supported by their daughter. I must admit it was one the most amazing, loving felt, very emotional and wonderful experience we could of gone through together as a family. Pastor Ron Taylor and his family made this day come true and very surreal for us, in too short notice Ron and Vanessa Taylor made it very respectful, valued our culture and talked us through his Hawaiian and Christian marriage process and to our disbelief what topped it off was listening to the 2 songs that our Ukelele master played for us BUT who would ever have thought he would know my 2 favourite songs that we as a family play back at home "Sandy Beach" and 'Over the Rainbow" there was no way the things that happened on this day is exactly how we I pictured it, how I wanted it and that it included both our 6 children in it. PERFECT was the event and as GOD was our witness our day just got even better a Limosine pick up and ride back to our hotel from the taxi driver who dropped us off at the Beach Park and booking a family dinner for 7 at WOK KIKI was the highlighted meal of our entire 13 day stay. On behalf on our Paealiki Ohana we want to let the whole world know that we believe and highly recommend Pastor Ron and Vanessa Taylor respectful wedding services to all couples young and old, culturally sensitive and experience the moment. We can not thank you all enough for how happy we are leaving and maybe one day return to the North Shore and the West in future. Mahalo nui loa nga mihinui kia koutou katoa

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Julie-Louise S

We are from Montreal, Canada. We got married last week on March 1st. Was a rainy day but we had a blast. We were not sure what to expect seeing that we had never met and we got in touch via email. We found his site easy to operate with links for the flowers and to pay. The... Read More minister was a big help in planning our special day and gave us all the information, adresses and pictures of where to meet, which we needed to make this day worry free. As for the ceremony .... it was so wonderful. Pastor Ron and family made us feel special, made us feel like family. I did not once feel as though we were being rushed due to the unfortunate weather, which in turn made the day even more special. Pastor Ron was even willing to postpone the wedding to perform it on a sunnier day. We declined of course well just because we are CanadiansđŸ˜‰. Both the groom and I have been together for 25 years and have 3 children together and wanted them to be part of our wedding which was not a problem for him either. He had suggested (and brought ) a conch shell for my son to open the ceremony. My eldest he recommended she read a passage from the bible, and our other daughter sang. We will never forget this day nor will our children and forever be blessed with the oopertunity we had to meet Pastor Ron and family. From our Ohana we give him the highest rating possible. Search no more you have found the right people to help you with your big day. Mahalo Pastor Ron, Vanessa and Bethia for the amazing pictures and lei's God bless

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Zoe S

Ron and his wonderful family helped us with our special day. Ron was quick to communicate, answer all our questions and made the process smooth and simple even though we lived overseas. Ron was able to provide excellent locations close to our accommodation to make travel easier... Read More for us. On our day, Ron and his lovely wife Vanessa and daughter met us at the chosen location on time and let us chose where we wanted to have our ceremony with the back drop we desired. They were very understanding and helpful of our two young children (4 years and 1 year olds) and took fantastic photos for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend Ron and his family to anyone getting married in Hawaii, they went above and beyond through the entire process to make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Martina G

Aloha! We are Martina and Helmut from Germany. With Pastor Ron Taylor, his wife Vanessa, his daughter Bethia and the man with the ukulele was our wedding like a dream and remains unforgettable. We felt us very well all around. The floral wreath, the bridal bouquet and the leis... Read More were enchanting. We married at 5 pm at the beautiful Ma'ili Beach and had sun and the sunset. The conversation by Email was always friendly, in detail and very quickly. The photos makes us speechless and so happy. The video from daughter Bethia is beautiful. A great Family and the best www.Hawaii-Wedding-Minister.com !!!!!! Mahalo H&M

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kim B

We couldn't be happier with the ceremony Pastor Ron performed for us. The fact that is he a Christian was of utmost importance to us when searching for a minister. When we met him and his family, a peace came over us and we knew God was present. It was a precious ceremony and... Read More more than I could have ever imagined. Pastor Ron's wife and daughter, Vanessa and Bethia were so sweet and helpful. Bethia created our video and pictures (along with help from her mom and dad) and I was so impressed with the quality. Bethia is only 16 years old but her work is of a seasoned professional. I wouldn't change one single thing about our wedding. It was absolutely perfect! We love Pastor Ron and his family!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Russ W

Ron officiated the perfect wedding for us at the Hale Koa. He was very informative of the process to make this special day go off perfect. And it was the perfect day. His wife Vanessa made a amazing bouquet. Vanessa and Bethia did a terrific job with the photos. We could not... Read More be more pleased. They did everything to capture the moment. I was shocked they were laying and rolling on the beach to capture every movement. I strongly recommend Ron and his family for your complete needs. Aloha and tank you again

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Linda T

Pastor Ron was so warm, calm and sweet that even though there were some mishaps, he made us feel like everything was going to be alright. The ukulele player he helped us hire was also amazing. Barron and Ron made the day special for us and I would definitely recommend them to... Read More anyone looking to get married in Hawaii.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jerry v

We have been planning our wedding on Hawaii from the Netherlands. Pastor Ron has been really helpful sinds the day we first made contact. His help made our organisation a lot easier. Via pastor Ron we managed to arrange the whole wedding team, including a photographer,... Read More cameraman, musician and florist. This team did a perfect job. Everything was professional grade, the people were so very nice and everyone went the extra mile. Pastor Ron and his team made our wedding a beautiful experience. We highly recommend his services for anyone who is planning a wedding on Hawaii. So once again: many thanks to pastor Ron and his team for a wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 William C

Pastor Ron was able to take us last minute and provide the whole package for our wedding. He communicated thoroughly and prompt! Not only are his prices VERY REASONABLE, but his services are very accommodating when it comes to "one stop, shopping." We purchased the flower aisle,... Read More flower heart, bouquet, minister and photography services. I want to say that we are so honored that pastor Ronald Taylor, his wife and daughter were the ones to experience our day with us! They are very passionate and professional with their work. Even though my wife and I were alone since we decided to elope, we felt as if we were with family. Everything was set and ready once we arrived to the location. The pastor's daughter had not only set up the aisle, and created the flower filled heart, but she also had a playlist of music for us to play during the ceremony and the photoshoot. The pastor's wife knew all the poses and angles to do for us to take pictures, she even fell on the floor to get the right angles when taking the photos. Not only was she the photographer, but the pastor was the photographer as well while his wife helped mine adjust her vail, dress and hair. As for Pastor Ron, we felt one with God as he blessed us, and married us. Their teamwork, candor and aloha spirit is key to their successful family business that they have developed. We enjoyed our time with them and will DEFINITELY BE WILLING TO RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES TO EVERYONE and will be using their services again when we renew our vows! Much mahalos and God bless to the Taylor family! **From the Chea's**

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 raquel B

Ron and Vanessa are so amazing they did a wonderful and memorable experience to our wedding and they will both work with you to make your wedding special, the package deals are affordable..so thankful to both of them thank u again for making making our wedding special and... Read More memorable, me and my husband really recommend them to anyone who is looking for a minister and photographer u don't need to worry about anything to ur wedding

2017-09-27T15:19:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for kind words. We had a great time with you all. God bless you. -Ron

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Marco T

It was such a beautiful and lovely wedding, Ron and his Wife gave us such a nice warm feeling of love. The location and timing was perfect, for a calm and unique wedding. We always will remember and dream of it with a smile on our lips. Thank you so much Ron, Vanessa and Beth.

2017-09-27T15:20:25 Response from the vendor

It was a picture perfect wedding. We had a wonderful time with the two of you. God bless you. -Ron

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Toshiko T

We live in Japan and wanted to get married in the US. When we saw Ron's site and sent in our inquiry, he promptly responded and was sensitive to our needs. Ron even offered to do the ceremony in English and Japanese (and Hawaiian too) upon learning that I was Japanese and my... Read More husband was American. When Ron and his photographer wife Vanessa came to the venue, their experience and professionalism were immediately on display making us comfortable with their presence. Ours was a simple wedding with a few friends, yet Ron and Vanessa were able to make it even more memorable by involving everyone there. The photographs we later received showed just how relaxed we were due to Vanessa's bubbly personality. Thank you Ron and Vanessa for a wonderful ceremony. We highly recommend Ron and Vanessa to couples planning their wedding in Hawaii.

2017-09-24T12:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, we are very happy to read that you enjoyed your special wedding day. Congratulations and God bless you. Ron, Vanessa, and Bethia.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Brenda R

Searching for an officiant on the Internet and so far away can be pretty stressful. We were going to Hawaii for a small and simple ceremony. We are so glad that we found Pastor Ron Taylor. He made the process of planning our wedding ceremony a lot easier and less stressful.... Read More He recommended a beautiful location and performed a traditional Christian ceremony which was very important to us. He provided detailed information on the marriage license procedure and always responded quickly to any questions we had. The package we purchased included photography by his wife, Vanessa. She was full of energy and took great pictures. Their daughter was also there and took pictures as well. They are a wonderful family, and we could tell that Pastor Ron does weddings because he truly enjoys sharing the joy of marriage with others. We feel so blessed that we found Pastor Ron, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in Oahu.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017

My wife I recently renewed our vows for our 50th anniversary in Hawaii with Pastor Ron officiating. Ron did a fantastic job as did his wife Venessa. From the moment I contacted Ron he was efficient and responsive to all our requests and e-mails. We renewed at "Secret Beach" in... Read More KoOlina and everything was perfect. Ron took care of providing a setting with a heart in the sand full of rose petal, ukele player, sand ceremony, bouquet for bride and lei's for all my children and grandchildren. It was fantastic with the sun setting to the tune of the Hawaiian Wedding Song, Venessa took a multitude of pictures that all turned out great. I must say Ron performed a wonderful ceremony that we will not forget. I highly recommend contacting Ron and his wonderful family Venessa and Bethia. Thank You.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Briankeith E

My wife and I decided to get married in Secret Beach near Ko'olina Lagoon 1. Ron was very helpful throughout the preparation process, which would've otherwise been stressful had it not been for him. The day of the wedding was perfect! Ron and his family showed up right on... Read More schedule and were very professional. I had my own audio and video recording gear set up and they were very accommodating. Ron's wife was awesome! You can tell she has a passion for taking photos from the way she goes the extra mile to capture certain angles with her "ninja-like" skills. Overall, we had a blast and highly recommend Ron and his services to anyone looking to get married here in Oahu!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Don P

Ron and Vanessa are Truly Great and have Kind Souls. Our Wedding vows renewal and Pictures are Awesome. They will work with you to make your wedding special and affordable. Let them know what you want done and they will be straight with you. He will get back to you. The... Read More others didn't. Again Thank You Ron and Vanessa.

2017-08-24T20:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for kind words. It truly was a pleasure to meet you and officiate your vow renewal. God willing, we will meet again when you move to our beautiful islands in the future. God bless you. -Ron

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Marijana U

We had a wonderful ceremony conducted by Ron&Vanessa. They made sure the whole thing was exactly as we wished for. Since we are not from USA, we had to be "guided" through the whole process - and it was seamless. Ron as the minister explained everything to us along the way. The... Read More process of booking and arranging everything was spot on. Vanessa took our pictures and they are lovely as well. We can do nothing else but recommend them to anyone looking for a minister and want the wedding to go through without any problems.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Bianca B

Pastor Ron was amazing. I was a little apprehensive choosing someone off of the internet for such an important event, but I couldn't have been happier with my choice. He gave us such a beautiful ceremony that we will always remember and really made it feel special.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Alaina O

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Pastor Ron Taylor and his services. His ceremony was superb; even though I have been legally married for four years to my husband, his words during the ceremony moved me to tear up. More importantly, he has a lovely and... Read More kind personality that makes him easy to work and communicate with. Since I live in Japan, I could only communicate by email, but his response time was prompt. Moreover, although I didn't order the photography service, his wife still took some photos. And I have to say they are beautiful. I would highly recommend ordering the photography as well along with the leis she makes. Lastly, I ordered the ukulele musician to play at our wedding since we had an outdoor ceremony, and I was very happy with his performance. He not only played but sang; it was much better than having recorded music or silence. All in all, everyone was nice and made me feel special on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Blake J

Pastor Ron came highly rated on the Knot website. We called him last second because our first plan didn't pan out. He was awesome and put us at ease. The ceremony was fantastic and we appreciated his explanation at each stage of the ceremony. My wife and I showed up late and... Read More Pastor Ron was all smiles and very patient with us. We especially loved the Christian prayer in Hawaiian. Highly recommend for military couples and vacationing couples looking to have a private and intimate wedding ceremony without the stress that normally follows.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017

Pastor Ron's calm, assuring demeanor, his beautiful Hawaiian and the care he puts into his preparation and service made our day so very special. Vanessa's pictures are wonderful, she has quite the eye and her pose suggestions made for a few of the most memorable photos in our... Read More collection. From my wife's first email, she felt cared for, her questions were quickly and courteously addressed. Pastor Ron's love of his marriage ministry, his gracious warmth and gentle ways will make you feel relaxed and enable you to live in the moment as you marry the one your heart cannot be without.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 William Kirby k

Thank you Pastor Taylor for an incredible wedding ceremony! And thank you Vanessa for the wonderful wedding photos. We are so fortunate and very happy we found you. We highly recommend you (10 stars!!) for how you handled the pre-marriage preparations, helping us locate Sandy... Read More Beach for the ceremony and for faithfully answering all of our emails, questions and concerns. At the time of preparations at the beach you made it very easy to make the ceremony happen! The wedding ceremony which included Christian vows and Hawaiian prayers was very touching and it is something we will never forget. We can't thank Pastor Ron and his wife Vanessa enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect and amazing! They are truly a warm, kind hearted couple that will give you beautiful memories to last a lifetime! Thank you! Kirby and Debbie

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Samuel B

Rev. Ron and his wife were amazing. the wedding was beautiful. Rev. Ron and photographer (wife) were so polite and full of energy the guidance they gave lead a beautiful day and amazing photos. thank you so much.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Rachael D

Pastor Ron did a wonderful job with the ceremony. He gave a perfect combination of Hawaiian culture combined with a traditional Christian ceremony. He is a very personable gentleman. Pastor Ron was very accommodating with the desires of the bride and groom for the ceremony. He... Read More attended the rehearsal and stayed for a portion of the reception. His wife joined him for the ceremony and was very helpful in making sure the bride’s train was straight before and during the ceremony so that it looked beautiful in all of the pictures. All in all, we were very happy with the service he provided, and we highly recommend him.

2017-06-23T20:20:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I loved the venue at Cafe Julia, it was beautiful. Congratulations and God bless you.