Intimate & Romantic, Hawaii Beach Wedding

Aloha. Since 2007, I have performed over 7000 weddings. The couples I married, say that I am gentle and peaceful, which made their wedding a romantic and intimate experience. Current special pricing, $350, photography included. Minister services only $150. We also offer beautiful bouquets, and lei's. Pastor Ron Taylor, M.Div

Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Protestant, Christian

Ceremony, Wedding

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Stephanie S

We are a Canadian couple and when we decided to ditch the idea of getting married locally, we decided that Hawaii was the way to go! I am one to shop around (and drive myself a little crazy!) looking for the best deal, best offers, and best everything, but when I found Ron's... Read More website, I knew I wanted him to officiate our wedding. And it turned out exactly how we wanted it to be: simple, meaningful, sweet, and stress free. Aside from getting married to each other, getting married in Hawaii by Ron was the best decision we could have made for the following reasons: 1) We looked at several other "hawaii wedding packages" online and found that many never described the officiant - what kind of person they are, their character and what they stand for. Ron is exactly how he portrays himself on his website and in correspondences: genuine, polite, caring, and kind. With our micro wedding of two (bride and groom only) we truly enjoyed the presence that Ron and his family brought - they set a tone of love and peacefulness. It was like having our own mini family cheering us on :) 2) His prices are extremely fair and affordable. We did pretty much everything with Ron, beach permit, bouquet, ministry and photography. Packages that we found online were easily going for 4 times the price that Ron charges. It was simple to coordinate via email and we just had to show up in our wedding attire, with wedding rings and wedding license in hand. 3) The photos that Ron, Vanessa and Bethia took were simply beautiful! Honestly, they are stunning. It was an overcast day with even a drizzle during our vows, but in the pictures the colors of the ocean and sky look like a pastel work of art, and we looked like a couple of love birds in our own paradise. They know what they are doing and I'm so happy I went with them. They say not to skimp on photography on your wedding day, and truly they pictures are gorgeous at such a fair price too. 4) The bouquet that Vanessa made me was perfect! It was this densely packed bouquet of beautiful pink roses with white orchids. I contemplated seeking a specialized florist who would make me an elaborate bouquet with such and such colors and flowers, but honestly, sometimes having too many choices is not always the best and in this case, the bouquet was a simple stunner :) It's been a month since our wedding and we've had time to process what our day meant to us, and we wouldn't change a thing :) Thank you Ron and family for being a part of our special day, we wish you all the best! Stephanie and Carl

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Sara C

Ron and Bethia made our day so very special! We had a small window of time and they made arrangements to accommodate our needs and work around our schedule. The locations they proposed were all beautiful and the one we decided on suited us perfectly. It was a pleasure working... Read More with Ron - he was very attentive and his replies were prompt. As we are from Canada and not familiar with all the options Ron made many great suggestions for us, and we loved the fact that he was able to provide not only the officiating services but also photography and flowers (bouquet and lei's) all at a great price! Ron also ended up giving us a few extra shots as part of the photography package since him and Bethia loved the photos and couldn't decide between all of them. During the ceremony Ron was professional and allowed us to make the experience unique to us. Overall we are very thankful to have met him and grateful that he was able to be a part of our special moment. We highly recommend Ron and his services for anyone that is considering a wedding in Hawaii.

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Danell V

I Highly recommend Ron!!! My entire experience from start to finish was amazing Ron was very friendly and prompt with answering all my questions and concerns. Ron kept in touch with me very frequently leading up to our wedding day. I was able to do everything with ease as I was... Read More coming from Ny that was important to me. On our special day Vanessa helped me with my haku lei which their daughter Bethia made absolutely beautifully. I got the photo package and I couldn’t be any happier with how they came out. Vanessa and Bethia were so patient and friendly. I can’t thank them enough for everything they have done for us. God bless!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Irene C

When we planned to go to Oahu our usual family photographer was on a maternity, so o had to look for another affordable photographer. I've been following Ron and Vanessa's Facebook and Instagram,they always upload their current wedding/photography session on the go,I always... Read More enjoy looking at them as they post the photos. So I decided to ask if they were willing to take our family photos,though it isn't a wedding photo, without hesitation Vanessa responded to my message that she'd be glad to do so. Along with that I also follow their daughter Bethia's Instagram Lei business, I've always wanted to have a haku lei in my family photo, now that I just had a newborn baby girl, I had the reason to have a matching haku lei with my baby girl. Bethia did a great job on the leis as I requested, it didn't look too big or too small on my 2 month old infant, as well as mine, I asked for a simple elegant look rather than a busy one. She did an amazing job! She's so talented. Thank you again Ron, Vanessa and Bethia for your above and beyond excellent service. We'll definitely get in touch with you again when we visit the island. Mahalo!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 A G

We strongly recommend Hawaii Wedding Minister. They will give you a special wedding. Ron is the owner, minister and photographer, along with his wife (Vanessa) and daughter (Bethia) who help with photography. Ron and his family traveled to our wedding location on Oahu and waited... Read More patiently for the rain to stop before starting the ceremony. Ron performed our ceremony with English and Japanese for our guests from USA and Japan. Our guests were very impressed. Ron built our custom wedding as we requested, along with his good ideas and suggestions from his years of experience. He always has quick responses to our many emails over the months leading up to the wedding. We changed the wedding details many times, and Ron always accommodated our requests. Vanessa and Bethia took wonderful photos. They are also very kind with big smiles. This is a great small family business/company. We are very satisfied with our perfect wedding thanks to Hawaii Wedding Minister!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Val W

I came across Ron's services through Google and the Knot. Couldn't asked for a better experience. I took advantage of Ron's package deal which included photography service. Ron and his family were prompt, efficient, dedicated, and just awesome. I felt more relaxed and... Read More comfortable than expected throughout the ceremony and picture taking. If you're looking for a cost-effective, quick, easy, and quality ceremony then look no further.

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 adrienne m

Pastor Ron and his staff were amazing!!! They handled everything and it was all perfect. We wanted a small intimate ceremony with beautiful island flowers in a great location. They found the perfect spot and took amazing pictures. It was well worth the very fair price. No... Read More problems and fabulous attention to details.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Wayne W

Pastor Ron & his wife Vanessa are top notch. From the first communication we felt we were in good hands, he answered all of our questions quickly and that continued up until we arrived in Oahu for our special day. He took us through a short rehearsal right beforehand, which... Read More really helped to calm our nerves as we chose the videographer package and wanted to get it right, lol. I would highly recommend getting the videographer and ukulele player as well, adds to the whole experience. Thanks again Pastor Ron & Vanessa!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Vicki M

Awesome experience! Pastor Ron and his family are awesome at what they do! Do yourself a favor and hire your wife as your photographer as well, she is in it to win it! Suggestions, flowers, ceremony, photos all on point!! What a wonderful experience! ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Jason U

Ron was fantastic, We knew next to nothing except we wanted a morning wedding (no people on the beach), and we were going to be on the west coast of Oahu. He was able to recommend Paradise cove. Ron provided Sample videos and even video directions on how to get there. Fair... Read More price given he arranged: -information on certificates -beach permit -Pastoral service (customized to fit our needs) - flowers Highly recommended, especially when you find out all the volunteer missions he is involved with.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Lauren O

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron and his family! Ron officiated our ceremony on the North Shore and it surpassed any and all expectations I had. Being a nervous bride, I spoke to him over the phone a couple of days prior to our wedding to go over our ceremony and... Read More he completely put me at ease. When I met him right before our ceremony he was so humble and kind and brought this calmness and peacefulness with him. It certainly helped me relax and actually enjoy every part of our ceremony. He even added in the blowing of the conch shell and a lei ceremony at my request which was extra special. The next day, I had compliments from SO MANY of my friends and family on what an amazing ceremony Ron performed. He was so easy to communicate with, answering my emails usually within a day which I really appreciated since I was planning the wedding from Australia. He also organised a very talented and fun ukulele player for us for our cocktail hour at such a reasonable price and it was one less vendor that I had to worry about since he took care of it. If any bride hires Ron, I can assure you that you won’t need to worry about a thing as he is so capable, genuine and trustworthy. I HIGHLY recommend him, he made our day so special and memorable, an absolute blessing for us.

2018-01-30T21:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I was pretty amazed at the beach house location, was absolutely gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed the wedding ceremony and the music. Congratulations to the both of you, and thank you for trusting us with your special day. God bless.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Lauren O

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Leinie C

Ron officiated our perfect wedding for us at Maile Beach, Waianae. I highly recommend Ron. Ron was quick to communicate, and made the process smooth and simple. Thank You Ron and his wife for this special day. God Bless You.♥️♥️

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Darren R

Ron, Vanessa & Bethia helped to make our wedding day a truly beautiful day that we will cherish forever. From first contact with Ron we knew we had found the right person to officiate our wedding. We were always kept up to date with how things were progressing. Very... Read More professional and personal at the same time. We chose the traditional and Hawaiian blessing, which was beautiful, followed by a wonderful sand ceremony. Our photos are amazing. We can not thank Ron and his family enough for all their hard work and preparation in making our day perfect, such a blessing to have met you and your beautiful family. Mahalo xx

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Darren R

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Kirsten D

Ron and his wife and daughter were absolutely amazing to work with! Ron was very responsive to emails and any questions I had. They were very helpful. They also suggested a beautiful location! They were so kind and seemed to genuinely care about me, my family and ceremony. The... Read More ceremony itself was beautiful. The photos turned out amazing! Vanessa and their daughter were fun to work with. You can really tell they all love what they do and want to make sure the ceremony, and the photos are perfect!! They made our special day amazing. They helped make my Hawaiian Weddinf everything I dreamed it would be!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Zhane' J

I highly recommend Ron and his gorgeous Family for all weddings in Hawaii. They we're truly amazing, patient, understanding and exceeded my expectations. My wedding was so elegant, divine, and special. I will never forget our special day. Ron and his family serious made the day... Read More just extra special and right. Thank you all so much! God bless! Y'all are forever in our hearts ❤❤

Reviewed on 12/23/2017

WOW! 5 STARS! This is the only review I have ever written. I just couldn’t think of another way to thank Ron and his wife-Vanessa for their collaborated efforts, helping me to achieve a surprise wedding. As one could imagine: skipping the engagement proposal, arriving at a... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw designated time and place-of beauty only rivaled by the bride, dressed for a wedding (under the Hawaiian sun in the heart of the rainy season), with a skit involving a “stranger” (Ron Taylor), an unsuspecting wedding party (to include the bride), being coordinated from 3,581 miles away, culminating in the single most joyous-majestic day of our lives, all being captured on camera with pristine quality … isn’t an easy feat. Pastor Ron pulled it off without a hitch. The vows seamlessly glorified our Christian faith while filling us with the Hawaiian spirit. I hope what I’m about to say doesn’t ruin the Hawaii Wedding Minister experience for the next couple, but Ron … your services are worth so much more than you charge. Mahalo and God bless!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Katie K

My boyfriend (now husband) is a firefighter in Texas and I am a Marine in Japan. We have embarked on a three year journey being apart geographically. Hawaii is not only a good meeting place for us but it is my favorite place and somewhere I like to call home. After six months... Read More of being apart we had our first little trip there together. I had lived there for four years previously so I planned the whole thing to include a day along the north shore stopping at many of my favorite spots. He knew we were doing it on Monday and he knew we were stopping at La'ia point. He wanted to wear our uniforms and get pictures, which annoyed me because I wanted to be in a bathing suit and flip flops but we had never had pictures like that and it's beautiful there. So we go in our uniforms to take pictures and to my surprise the best day of my life happened. From Texas he had gotten ahold of Pastor Ron and his wife and set it up to surprise me with a wedding. I don't know if I have ever had anything in my life work out so perfectly. They were so accommodating to my husband who just knew a place and a roundabout time. What an amazing team!!! I would not have wished for anything different and I highly recommend if you want a sweet, romantic ceremony full of love then you should not hesitate to call Pastor Ron!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Irina D

We are couple from Sacramento CA, and we found Ron Taylor from website minestry.com it was really easy to communicate with him email or text message was fine.Ron answering all questions gives good tips.When we met him and his wife they just really amazing and bless people so... Read More pleasure and open.We have our kids so they been really patient with them to do preformence and pictures we just really happy we choose them every thing was amazing from beginning to end defenetly recommend to all those who wish to get married at Oahu Thanks again and God Bless you :)

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Tim E

My wife and I are from Madera, Ca. We have been pastoring for over 25 years. We wanted to celebrate our 25th anniversary renewing our vows. Pastor Ron and his wife Vanessa and daughter did and amazing job, very professional kind considerate to our needs and done with... Read More excellence. We stood at Disney's Aulani Resort and the walk was only 5 minutes away to a place called SECRET BEACH. We felt comfortable and felt the presence of God upon him and his wife. They both made it so special it was so beautiful from the words and the prayers, and his style was amazing done with class and grace. The pictures his wife took were the best we have ever had done, clear and unique and caught with the joy of that day, she is amazing as well as there daughter they made us feel like family. We loved how they took there time with us and with our family of 9 that came with us. Everything thye did they made it so simple from the booking part to the end of the ceremony it was not complicated at all they covered all the bases to make it so simple and easy. I highly recommend this Couple not only in Hawaii but anywhere, they made this day amazing for us. I'm telling everyone about pastor Ron & His wife Vanessa that are heading for Hawaii. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Thank You Pastor Ron & Vanessa. Respectfully Pastor Tim & Maryanne Echevarria Aloha

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Erwin E

We are a couple from Hamburg/Germany and found Ron Taylor on theknot.com The wedding performed by Ron was gorgeous! It was just what we had anticipated from reading his website. Everything was well prepared and carried out very professionally. His wife Vanessa and their... Read More daughter Bethia took excellent pictures, both are a must when you have Ron perform the wedding! The communication process by mail prior to the wedding was quick and very reliable, Ron answered all questions promptly and gave tips right away keeping in mind the time difference to Europe. Once we met Ron, his wife, and their daughter, it was as if we had known them for years: They are so warm-hearted and made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed! Mahalo to you, we will never forget this day, and we can only recommend you to all those who wish to marry on Oahu and do so in a peaceful and laid back way.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Valerie P

Awesome services

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Zoe S

Ron and his wonderful family helped us with our special day. Ron was quick to communicate, answer all our questions and made the process smooth and simple even though we lived overseas. Ron was able to provide excellent locations close to our accommodation to make travel easier... Read More for us. On our day, Ron and his lovely wife Vanessa and daughter met us at the chosen location on time and let us chose where we wanted to have our ceremony with the back drop we desired. They were very understanding and helpful of our two young children (4 years and 1 year olds) and took fantastic photos for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend Ron and his family to anyone getting married in Hawaii, they went above and beyond through the entire process to make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Martina G

Aloha! We are Martina and Helmut from Germany. With Pastor Ron Taylor, his wife Vanessa, his daughter Bethia and the man with the ukulele was our wedding like a dream and remains unforgettable. We felt us very well all around. The floral wreath, the bridal bouquet and the leis... Read More were enchanting. We married at 5 pm at the beautiful Ma'ili Beach and had sun and the sunset. The conversation by Email was always friendly, in detail and very quickly. The photos makes us speechless and so happy. The video from daughter Bethia is beautiful. A great Family and the best www.Hawaii-Wedding-Minister.com !!!!!! Mahalo H&M