Intimate & Romantic, Hawaii Beach Wedding

Aloha. Since 2007, I have performed over 7000 weddings. The couples I married, say that I am gentle and peaceful, which made their wedding a romantic and intimate experience. Current special pricing, $350, photography included. Minister services only $150. We also offer beautiful bouquets, and lei's. Pastor Ron Taylor, M.Div

Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Protestant, Christian

Ceremony, Wedding

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Robyn B

My husband Greg and I reside in Sydney Australia. We wanted to get married on the beach in Hawaii after getting engaged at Diamond Head 12 months earlier. Upon searching Hawaii weddings we were overwhelmed with how many Hawaii wedding sites on the Internet. We located Ron... Read More Taylor's site and read the reviews and were immediately impressed with the reviews, wedding service prices and the other services offered. We made the decision to contact Ron with the details of what we were looking for. We received a very prompt reply from Ron providing us with some suggestions regarding location and the procedure of obtaining a marriage license from the Dept. of Health. After a number of emails to Ron it made our decision easy to have Ron as our Minister for the ceremony. Our special day was made even more special when we met Ron and his beautiful wife Vanessa who was to be our photographer. Ron made sure that all our family and friends who made the trip from Australia were involved. The ceremony was moving and everything that we wanted. The location of Waimanalo Beach was perfect. Vanessa was unbelievable, her bubbly personality was infectious which made getting the wedding photos fun and enjoyable. We would highly recommend Ron Taylor and his beautiful wife Vanessa to officiate the wedding. The photos were truly amazing and the songs played my BJ the ukele player were perfect.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Linda P

We are all from New Zealand, I was born of Mangaian/Manahiki Cook Island descent and my soon to be Warrior husband Eddie is born of Mutalau/Alofi Nuiean descent we have been truly blessed to have finally met with Ron & Vanessa Taylor who set up our beautiful wedding day at... Read More "Magic Island" Ala Moana in one week via email contact. After 35 years we decided to get married for the first time in front of our 5 adult children Franco, Alex, Kirsten - Angel, Sage, Eddie Bo'deane, Benjimen and as GOD is our witness by Pastor Ron Taylor and be photographed by his very talented, skillful and professional wife Vanessa supported by their daughter. I must admit it was one the most amazing, loving felt, very emotional and wonderful experience we could of gone through together as a family. Pastor Ron Taylor and his family made this day come true and very surreal for us, in too short notice Ron and Vanessa Taylor made it very respectful, valued our culture and talked us through his Hawaiian and Christian marriage process and to our disbelief what topped it off was listening to the 2 songs that our Ukelele master played for us BUT who would ever have thought he would know my 2 favourite songs that we as a family play back at home "Sandy Beach" and 'Over the Rainbow" there was no way the things that happened on this day is exactly how we I pictured it, how I wanted it and that it included both our 6 children in it. PERFECT was the event and as GOD was our witness our day just got even better a Limosine pick up and ride back to our hotel from the taxi driver who dropped us off at the Beach Park and booking a family dinner for 7 at WOK KIKI was the highlighted meal of our entire 13 day stay. On behalf on our Paealiki Ohana we want to let the whole world know that we believe and highly recommend Pastor Ron and Vanessa Taylor respectful wedding services to all couples young and old, culturally sensitive and experience the moment. We can not thank you all enough for how happy we are leaving and maybe one day return to the North Shore and the West in future. Mahalo nui loa nga mihinui kia koutou katoa

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Julie-Louise S

We are from Montreal, Canada. We got married last week on March 1st. Was a rainy day but we had a blast. We were not sure what to expect seeing that we had never met and we got in touch via email. We found his site easy to operate with links for the flowers and to pay. The... Read More minister was a big help in planning our special day and gave us all the information, adresses and pictures of where to meet, which we needed to make this day worry free. As for the ceremony .... it was so wonderful. Pastor Ron and family made us feel special, made us feel like family. I did not once feel as though we were being rushed due to the unfortunate weather, which in turn made the day even more special. Pastor Ron was even willing to postpone the wedding to perform it on a sunnier day. We declined of course well just because we are Canadians😉. Both the groom and I have been together for 25 years and have 3 children together and wanted them to be part of our wedding which was not a problem for him either. He had suggested (and brought ) a conch shell for my son to open the ceremony. My eldest he recommended she read a passage from the bible, and our other daughter sang. We will never forget this day nor will our children and forever be blessed with the oopertunity we had to meet Pastor Ron and family. From our Ohana we give him the highest rating possible. Search no more you have found the right people to help you with your big day. Mahalo Pastor Ron, Vanessa and Bethia for the amazing pictures and lei's God bless

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Rachael D

Pastor Ron did a wonderful job with the ceremony. He gave a perfect combination of Hawaiian culture combined with a traditional Christian ceremony. He is a very personable gentleman. Pastor Ron was very accommodating with the desires of the bride and groom for the ceremony. He... Read More attended the rehearsal and stayed for a portion of the reception. His wife joined him for the ceremony and was very helpful in making sure the bride’s train was straight before and during the ceremony so that it looked beautiful in all of the pictures. All in all, we were very happy with the service he provided, and we highly recommend him.

2017-06-23T20:20:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I loved the venue at Cafe Julia, it was beautiful. Congratulations and God bless you.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Beverly Ann R

Luis and I are very blessed to have Pastor Ron Taylor be the one who officiated our wedding... I was referred to by a freind who also said very good things about Pastor Ron, and I too would definitely recommend him to anyone... Thank you Pastor Ron for making our wedding a... Read More beautiful and memorable one! God Bless

2017-06-23T20:21:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I must say, it was nice performing your wedding in the garden setting early in morning. Everything worked out as planned. Congratulations and God bless you.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Christian D

Very good. It was a very nice communication from the beginning. All was well prepared. It was a perfect ceremony.

2017-06-23T20:22:15 Response from the vendor

We had a wonderful time with you. God bless you and congratulations.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 maebelle r

Pastor Ron and his wife Vanessa were a pleasure to work with. Pastor Ron made us feel at ease, especially on one of the most important days of our lives. We hired his wife Vanessa as our photographer and I am so pleased with how our photos turned out! I would highly recommend... Read More Paster Ron because he was so kind and genuine, it made our ceremony feel that much more special. And Vanessa truly captured some amazing moments. It is a day I will never forget and they were a big part of it :)

2017-06-23T20:23:45 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad that you are happy with your wedding and photos. Everything worked out perfected, no one at our section of the beach :) We had a wonderful time with you all. Congratulations and God bless you.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Krystal S

If you are looking to get married or elope in Hawaii, Pastor Ron and Vanessa Taylor should be your first choice!! My husband and I decided to elope in Oahu last minute. I checked out reviews on different websites and noticed they had high ratings. We decided to go with them and... Read More so thrilled that we did!! They exceeded our expectations from start to finish. Ron and Vanessa are extremely nice, accommodating, and professional. From helping us with our 17 month old son to fixing my dress and flowers, they went above and beyond. We absolutely loved and are greatful that Pastor Ron blessed our marriage in both Hawaiian and English. We are extremely happy with the beautiful photos that they both captured on our special day. Mahalo Ron and Vanessa for the wonderful lifelong memories!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Aaron H

Ron and Vanessa were absolutely amazing! They were very accommodating in making our wedding day special and scheduling us in during our short visit to the Island. The moments leading up to our ceremony were a bit nerve racking and the traffic to the venue caused us to be late,... Read More they were very calming, forgiving, and at ease, which set the positive mood for the ceremony. Ron's sermon was outstanding. Both Ron and Vanessa are highly skilled photographers, and very enthused with their work. Our 17 month old baby was part of our ceremony, and they went above and beyond to accommodate him during our photo sessions. If you plan on getting married in Hawaii, look no further, this is the team that will meet and exceed all of your expectations!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Sunshine M

It was an absolute pleasure working with Pastor Ron and his family for my vow renewal ceremony. My family and I traveled from Texas to renew our vows and Pastor Ron made the entire process very easy. He has such a peaceful spirit. He and his family work together as a great team.... Read More My pictures are absolutely amazing!!! I highly recommended his services.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Daniel T

The Wedding Minister - Pastor Ron Taylor - performed our wedding ceremony at Waimanalo Beach for us. The Organisation of this ceremony was very easy and we have been always informed about what to do, when to meet, how and when to pay etc. Everything was really professional and... Read More also for us non-native Speakers easy to understand. The ceremony itself was really beautiful and will always stay in our Memory. We met at the beautiful beach of Waimanalo, where several weddings take place (not by the wedding Minister ofcCourse, this is no mass processing), but the beach is big enough that everybody finds a beautyful Location and we really felt like we are alone at the beach, so this is definetely no fake lonely beach spot where hundreds of bridal pairs have to share the space. Pastor Ron Taylor is a really nice and warm hearted Person. After we met and talked a Little bit we started with the ceremony - again, really easy to understand what to do and how to act when and where, thanks to Pastor Taylor. We have also booked a set of 80 photos, so the those photos where shot during the ceremony and after the ceremony we have had a Little photo Shooting - again very professional and we are really happy with the photos :) As a conclusion we can really recommend Pastor Ron Taylor and his really friendly wife (the photographer) if you like an uncomplicated wedding ceremony at an unbelievable beautiful beach and we can recommend choosing the photo package, too (I think it came as a deal). Many thanks to the Taylor Family for this unforgetable Event :)

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Seth B

We couldn't have asked any more from the Hawaii Wedding Minister and his family. When you are planning your wedding from New Zealand, you just try and pick a good one and hope for the best. With Hawaii Wedding Minister they exceeded our expectations. We picked them because you... Read More get ALL of your photos touched up and in HD to download when you get home. (This shows they are genuine people - all of the other so-called lower price wedding providers we saw will sting you with photo purchasing at the end). Ron's wife does an awesome job. Not only did her photos look fantastic, she made our experience really pleasant. She is passionate about photography and has creative flare. They both went out of their way to make our wedding special. Ron and his wife were very professional. We also picked Ron because he is well presented. They were already set up when we arrived. Ron came out to welcome us as we pulled up and put us at ease. His ceremony was lovely. The haku and bouquet, Ron's wife made that morning, were stunning. We highly recommend Hawaii Wedding Minister. They put on a wedding for us as if we were family and it came through on the day and in our photos. We are really touched and grateful for all that they have done. We wouldn't have changed anything about our wedding!

2017-05-23T01:31:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. WE had a great time with the two of you. God bless you and congratulations.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Andrea M

The wedding had everything we could have wished for. In advance Pastor Ron Taylor helped us with picking the perfect day, date and location and answered every question we had. At the big day itself Pastor Ron and his lovely wife and daughter were really very kind kind to us.... Read More They were so very supportive and took all nervousness from us and told us that we shouldn't worry with fumbling our vows as there is no right or wrong way to deliver them. The flowers (orchid leis, ti leaf lei and a bouquet of white roses) Vanessa made for us were very beautiful, as well. The procedure after the wedding went perfectly, too: Vanessa's and Bethia's pictures were very professional and taking them after the ceremony was a very fun and pleasant experience. We got mailed the first preview pictures the very next day and the whole rest of the beautiful pictures less than a week later after the wedding. Thank you Ron, Vanessa and Bethia for making our wedding day so special and for your kindness and guidance! Andrea & Joerg

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Maria H

A big thank you to Ron and his family for making our day simply perfect. Ron always answered our emails within one day and made the planning very easy for us. He thought he won't be available on our wedding date, so he organized Reverend Troy Childers who couldn't have done... Read More better. The wedding itself was very touching and romantic. Ron, his wife Vanessa and his daughter Bethia took photos during and after the wedding. The photo shoot was fun and Vanessa really knows how to make you look beautiful. We definitely recommend Ron and his family to everyone who want a unique wedding. Mahalo and all the best for you Maria and Andreas

2017-05-23T01:33:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Maria & Andi, it was great meeting the two of you. I am glad you were very happy with Reverend Troy. Thank you again for trusting us with your special day. God bless you.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Natalia S

Reverend Ron Taylor was amazing, simply put. Our wedding day started off very chaotic due to issues with vendors, but the moment our ceremony started, all of our worries washed away as we realized what was truly important that day. The Christian ceremony with Hawaiian prayers... Read More was beautiful. We also added a lei ceremony with leis handmade by Ron's wife; they were absolutely gorgeous. It was reported that throughout the entire ceremony there was not a single dry eye among our guests! Thank you, Ron and family, for everything!

2017-05-23T01:37:04 Response from the vendor

It truly was a romantic wedding. I totally loved the backdrop view of Kaneohe Bay. Yes it did seem to start off chaotic, but God worked it all out. You have a very loving family, enjoyed hanging out with them as we were waiting for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Lidia H

Pastor Ron his wife and daughter truly made our day special. We had lots of fun taking photos. The ceremony was special as Pastor Ron read passages from the Bible and prayed blessings over us. I loved my beautiful pink rose bouquets and haku lei. My fiancé look handsome with his... Read More Melie lie. Thank you again Pastor Ron, Vanessa and Bethia for making our day special.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Rachel H

We are still floating on the joy of our recent Wedding Vow Renewal and photo session with Pastor Ron and Vanessa Taylor! It was such a beautiful day and made so personal and wonderful by the presence of our friends the Taylor's. Ron has such a quiet, Godly spirit about him and... Read More he made the ceremony so special for both my husband and me and our two boys. Vanessa and her daughter Bethia's handiwork with the photography and props have made memories to truly last a lifetime. We highly recommend this family team if you're looking for a professional, personalized and all-around wonderful blessing to be added to your keepsake memories 💗

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 reanna b

Ron was simply amazing. When he showed up he ran through everything with my husband first and then me. Took pictures with us and when asked if he wanted to stay to eat he declined saying he was going to feed the needy. The ceremony was beautiful with just the right touches of... Read More Hawaiian. Mahalo nui loa Ron Mr & mrs Guthrie ♥️

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Queency U

My husband and I had the great pleasure of having Pastor Ron Taylor officiate our Traditional Christian Wedding by the beach last March 2017. We're both from out of state and was just in Hawaii for 25 days. We wanted the wedding a simple and intimate celebration with family and... Read More close friends. Pastor Ron made the wedding planning easier for us through his prompt reply via email and text message even before we flew in the Island for the wedding. He is very accommodating and professional. The ceremony was solemn and beautiful! His wife, Vanessa did an amazing job too, capturing our memorable moments during the ceremony and after. And making the ceremony even more romantic was Pastor Ron's friend, Beejay serenading us with his ukulele and beautiful voice! We highly recommend Pastor Ron!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 James J

Ron Taylor was the minister for our North Shore wedding on Oahu in early April. His wife covered both the photography and flowers. Although I assume they do a lot of these, they seemed to be genuinely, personally invested in the outcome and making it special. Ron showed up... Read More more than 30min before the ceremony and went over every aspect of the service with the bride and myself. The service felt emotional and spiritual - plus, the leis and bridal bouquet were beautiful. But, the biggest surprise may have been the photography. We were blown away at the quality given that it was such an economical price. Mainland wedding photographers charge 4x for similar results. We would give them six stars if we could!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Monica C

We had our vow renewal on scheduled For Friday with Minister Ron and his wife for photos. They also showed up with their daughter which was a total bonus for us; they are all so amazing. We have a son in a wheelchair and they went all went above and beyond to make us feel... Read More comfortable. Minister Ron actually picked our beach location (Waimanalo Beach) based on our needs with our son's wheelchair. Everything was absolutely prefect. Booking was so easy, he was very flexible and helpful. The lei' s and my bouquet (I requested something they hadn't made before) were all just so beautiful. The ceremony was so intimate even though we were on the beach, The Minister picked out a great time for us ahead of all the other wedding parties that showed up after our photo session. The photos taken by The Minister's wife, Vanessa, Minister Ron and their daughter, Bethia were so wonderful! My pictures look like they are out of a fairy tale. They did such a great job from start to finish! If you are looking for great ceremony Minister Ron and his family are the ones to book with!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 m a

PERFECT! Pastor Ron made our Wedding day really special. It was very easy to organize everything with him, he was at the location by the beach early and led the ceremony in a very nice way. We also booked photographs, which his wife took. I am a professional photographer... Read More myself and I have to say, the photos came out extremely beautiful. Sharp, perfect colors, perfect framing. Truly amazing. Rons wife is a very talented photographer and I could not see how the quality could be increased at all. Just excellent. She didn't just take a few photos of the ring ceremony but also did a real photo shoot afterwards with many many photos, walking on the beach, holding hands etc. They photoshopped the photos to improve the quality and sent them to us shortly after the wedding day. I can highly recommend Pastor Ron to any couple who is planning to get married in Hawaii. For big and small ceremonies. Thank you Ron!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Silvia S

Ron and his wife Vanessa were so kind and helpful throughout the whole vow renewal experience. My inquiries via email were all answered promptly. Ron has a calm energy that made me feel relaxed during the ceremony. The bouquet and leis Vanessa made were beautiful! The photos... Read More Vanessa took are beautiful! I will be framing many of them. I am completely satisfied with the experience.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Rumi M

Hawaii Wedding Minister was the best decision we made regarding our wedding. Pastor Ron performed a wonderful hawaiian/christian wedding ceremony along with a lei ceremony. We are also glad that we purchased the ceremony/photography package. Pastor Ron's wife, Vanessa, and... Read More daughter, Bethia did the photography. Very patient and professional. I highly recommend Hawaii Wedding Minister to do your ceremony. Their prices are reasonable and very nice, easy going to work with. Very much stress free. Absolutely memorable. Thank you Hawaii Wedding Minister

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Robert S

We can't say enough about the efforts of Pastor Ron and his family to make our wedding day special. I think that for most people "eloping" equates to a generic approach to the ceremony. THAT IS NOT TRUE AT ALL WITH PASTOR RON. He engaged with us from our first contact and by the... Read More time our big day arrived, we had a very real connection...a genuine relationship. He is a man of God and truly a great human being. He made the planning easy, fun and very individualized; and the ceremony itself was meaningful and special. His guidance and information made getting our wedding license in Honolulu a breeze. His normal ukulele player was out of town, so Pastor Ron bent over backwards finding us another; not just anybody, but someone he connected with. His wife Vanessa did an amazing job on our flowers. They were absolutely beautiful. His wife and daughter attended the ceremony and were both very much a part of our day. Vanessa memorialized our wedding with creativity, playful enthusiasm and excellent photography. Spontaneously, they picked naupaka flowers from the plants surrounding us on the beach and shared with us the Hawaiian legend about the flower. That story and the photo of us joining the tiny half-flowers together will be one of our particular memories of the day (Google “naupaka”. The story is about true love and very cool). The attention and affection they shared with us really made it feel like we were surrounded by family. We were even texting throughout the rest of the day, keeping each other updated on our activities :-). We were blessed to have found Pastor Ron and http://www.hawaii-wedding-minister.com. You should definitely contact him about your special day in Hawaii. You will be very happy you did.