Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC

Hawaiian Islands

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

1215 S, Kihei Road, Kihei, HI Hawaiian Islands (808) 348-8819

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! We really appreciated Tori’s honesty, knowledge and attention to detail. She came highly recommended to us and we would highly recommend her to others. Very responsive and incredibly knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lisa C

I could never have pulled off my perfect wedding day without Tori’s assistance. Not only is she a tremendous wealth of information, but she really got to know us so she could offer ways to personalize our wedding. Our guests were so impressed by how attentive she was to every... Read More detail of the day. She mad sure the employees at the hotel and all of the vendors did everything they were supposed to do. I KNOW that there were mistakes made, but I never had to worry about a thing because I was confident that Tori had it handled. My friends told me that I was probably the calmest bride they have ever seen, and I told them that was because I had Tori. When I talked to my hair stylist about my experience with Tori, she said I was lucky to get her because she is the best and leaving the industry for a while. I was so fortunate to be one of her last weddings and I feel sorry for other brides who won’t get to work with her! If you can persuade her to plan your wedding, pay whatever you can to have her do it. She is worth every penny. She does not increase any prices or charge any percentages. She did not take commissions from the wedding professionals. Whenever she could get us a savings with our preferred vendor, she passed on whatever discount she could to save us money on our wedding. We were so happy with our wedding vendors and appreciated that they worked so hard to make our wedding perfect. We all had so much fun!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kathy S

When you hire Tori Rogers to plan your wedding, you are hiring the REAL DEAL! Not only did she have an abundance of great ideas for our wedding, but she kept us on our toes with her very detailed wedding summaries. Tori is incredibly detail oriented and organized, which kept us... Read More assured that our wedding was in very capable hands. When my friends asked why I was so calm on my wedding day, I just said that Tori had my back and I knew she would take care of anything that came up, and she did! Tori and her team of incredible professionals worked together to make our wedding beyond perfect. Everything was BETTER than we expected. She took the few ideas I presented to her and made our entire vision come to life. It helped that SHE was not stressed on our day because that kept me calm. My friends told me they had wished she had been their wedding coordinator because she was THAT fantastic. Tori is not a YES person, and we appreciated her direct and honest approach that she describes on her website. We trusted her immediately. Her extensive knowledge of the island and the vendors impressed us from our initial conversation. I especially liked that I was not passed around to different people in her company and only planned with her the entire time. She never complained about the many emails I sent, or my phone calls and texts. I knew she was planning other weddings, too, but she always made me feel important and like a priority. I know she is only taking a few weddings next year because of her book, so if you are lucky enough to hire her, HIRE HER!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017

We're very happy with how our wedding turned out. My husband & I both work full time and have a baby, and we didn't have much time to devote to planning our destination wedding, so we really depended on Tori to make sure we were on track with all of the decisions that we needed... Read More to make along the way. She knew all the right questions to ask, gave advice and recommendations, and figured out all of the logistics of how & when everything would happen on the day of. She was very organized on our wedding day, and I felt like I was able to relax & enjoy the wedding with her in charge. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Nick S

Tori assured us from the beginning that our wedding would be just as we imagined, and she definitely delivered! We had never been to Hawaii so we were doing all of our venue scouting and vendor ordering remotely. Tori recommended a flower supplier that gave us exactly the... Read More flowers we asked for. Our wedding was VERY focused on flowers (petals on the aisle, flowers on the back of each quest chair and on the chuppah, flowers on the cake table, etc.), so this was probably the most important part to get right and the flowers were stunning. Besides that, Tori got us the right chairs, farm tables for our guest welcome, cake, and water stations, and provided her own nice water dispensers for infused water. She also recommended the PERFECT officiant and ukulele player! On the day of the wedding, Tori was on site early with hired help to set everything up. It was ready promptly as guests arrived and Tori kept everything on time through a VERY TIGHT schedule at the venue. In the end, even though the day was over in a whirlwind, we thought we had the beautiful wedding of our dreams and can't wait to get our pictures. Many of our guests said they decided they will never see a more beautiful wedding. Thank you Tori!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Diane T

Tori was the best! I really liked her ideas and she was always very responsive. I live in Seattle and wanted to have a small destination wedding in Maui and she planned everything! She had lots of great ideas and I felt like I was in such good hands. She was a good listener... Read More and very organized. I also felt like she was understanding of our budget. She gave me a list of recommendations and reached out to all vendors. Our wedding was one to remember and it was largely due to Tori. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Meleah K

Tori Rogers is amazing in every way, she is truly an expert wedding coordinator. After answering just a few questions at our initial meeting she was able to capture the vision I had and start setting up all the right details to make our wedding day perfect. She followed up... Read More frequently and gave great advice on to make the big day go off without a hitch. During the wedding she was on top of every vendor and small detail and kept things flowing smoothly. Tori was worth every penny and then some. She put my mind at ease during the entire planning process and let me focus on enjoying the day for the actual event. I highly recommend Tori Rogers to anyone planning a wedding! She will help you, guide you, and most importantly of all make sure you enjoy the best day of your life. Thank you, Tori!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

We are from California and had our wedding on Oahu at a resort and were not sure we would need a wedding planner since we were working with a hotel. We soon found out that we definitely needed some help. The hotel provided a list of wedding planners and Tori was on there. We... Read More interviewed them all and knew immediately we wanted Tori. At first it was because she only charged her flat fee and did not take commissions. However, we soon realized that her knowledge and expertise were invaluable to us. We initially hired her for her Day of Coordination package, thinking we could use the Internet to help us find the right wedding professionals for our wedding. That proved to be very overwhelming and stressful, and we learned that there are some dishonest people out there. So, we upgraded our package to her Total Package and are so glad we did!!! Not only was she available to answer all of our questions and provide the best vendors for our wedding day, but she also acted as our liaison with the hotel. She was at the hotel on the wedding day from beginning to end and made sure the set up was done the way we wanted it to be. I had a large bridal party and she handled all of our challenges and different personalities with her wonderful sense of humor. Everything was perfect on our wedding day and I am so grateful that I did not have to worry about a thing. I even got to eat!! Thank you, Tori, for making our wedding day the best ever! Our guests are STILL talking about how it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

2016-12-01T16:35:48 Response from the vendor

First, THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write this in such great detail so other couples can know about your experience. Second, thank you for selecting me and trusting me with your wedding. I am so blessed and honored to have planned... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenny B

Tori saved my wedding. I originally hired a different company because they were cheaper, but they turned out to be a disaster. My friend found Tori on line and thankfully she was available to help me plan my wedding. In Tori's initial responses, she had already been more helpful... Read More with my planning than the other company, and that was before I even signed a contract. She has so much knowledge and is completely up front about everything. Tori helped me plan my 100 person wedding from start to finish, and was especially helpful on the wedding day. Even the most organized wedding can have problems on the wedding day, and Tori calmly handled every situation with perfection. I loved how she got to know me and Leon personally so she could make amazing suggestions to personalize our wedding design. Her team and the other vendors really respect her and everyone worked together well. During the planning process, Tori provided a fully detailed summary so that we always knew what was going on for our wedding. She went above and beyond by providing little personal touches on the wedding day for us. Planning a wedding is stressful, but if Tori is your planner then you are in amazing hands. She is worth every penny and more! It was truly the best day ever!

2016-12-01T16:38:42 Response from the vendor

Hi, Guys! I know your wedding was not 12/31/17, so not sure why the Knot listed it as such. It seems like my couples who tried to get in before the deadline are all listed as such. That is so funny!!! Thank you so much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jackie S

Tori planned my cousin's wedding at Po'olenalena Beach and Five Palms Restaurant. She recommended the perfect vendors, provided the decor for the ceremony and the reception, and made sure everything was just the way the couple wanted it. She brought their vision to life and... Read More stayed in their budget. If you want the job done right, hire Tori.

2016-12-01T16:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. It was lovely to meet you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erica G

Tori is an absolutely fabulous wedding coordinator! She herded our cats/goat rodeo of friends & family with ease & grace and coordinated everything seamlessly so I didn't have anything to worry about. Her knowledge of Maui, vendors, & the Kihei/Wailea area is invaluable for a... Read More bride planning a destination wedding! Every guest raved about how amazing everything was & it was all Tori from coordinating the ceremony, to reception space decor, to finding the perfect cupcake shop. Could not have had a more perfect wedding and I could not have done it without Tori!

2016-12-01T16:40:31 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much for appreciating my approach,experience and value. Most of all, thank you for trusting me with your most important day, the start of your journey together as a couple! You are both so special, and I wanted to make your day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Daniel P

Tori and her team did a great job organizing and coordinating our wedding at Spago, the Four Seasons, Wailea. We could not have done it without her. Tori always responsive to our many questions despite the time difference between Maui and the East Coast, where we reside. Also,... Read More she has strong relationships with vendors and was very helpful in guiding us as to entertainment, flowers, etc. Tori really allowed us to enjoy the day without having to worry about any details. We truly got to enjoy the moment.

2016-10-24T21:35:49 Response from the vendor

What a fabulous wedding that was!! The photos are absolutely amazing and truly represent that love and fun that filled that event space that day! I had so much fun getting creative with you both and bringing your vision to life. Thank you for trusting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Hilary B

After attempting to plan my wedding from Pennsylvania and becoming overwhelmed with finding the perfect vendors and venues, I knew I was going to need help. Once I spoke with Tori I knew that it was a good idea to hire someone who was so knowledgeable with wedding planning. We... Read More purchased Tori's "Help Me Finish My Wedding" package and I am so thankful that we did! Tori was able to lead me in the right direction with lists of referred vendors to help with decision making and finding quality service. She was always available to answer my questions and provide guidance during my planning process, and she even found small details that I overlooked to help me complete my wedding. Tori's skills went beyond my expectations especially after seeing her in action during my wedding rehearsal! She kept everyone on track and on their toes so that things went smoothly and quickly. Leading up to the wedding, it drove me crazy knowing that I wouldn't be able to help set up the reception and all the wedding decorations; however, I was blown away when I walked into the reception and saw every thing put together! Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have had Tori and her team's help during the day of my wedding! If you are on the fence as to whether to hire a planner, I would recommend it a thousand times! It is totally worth having the extra help and to be able to know that all of your friends and family can have a great time and not be bothered with wedding details. And take my advice and hire Tori, she is the total package when it comes to wedding planning and is the most affordable on the island. Thank for from the bottom of our hearts for everything! Mahalo, Gray & Hilary

2016-10-24T21:30:34 Response from the vendor

Aloha, Hilary and Gray! First, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very detailed review. I know this takes time and thought, and I so appreciate you doing this! Second, what an amazing couple you are!!! I had so much fun... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Carol M

Tori and her team were absolutely amazing at transferring my dream Wedding from Pintrest, and making it a reality. I am what some would call a control freak and a bit of a perfectionist, but with Tori I trusted her expertise, and she came through big time! Not only was it... Read More everything I hoped for and more, but she also had a few surprises in store for us, that made our day just that more special. You will want to work with Tori if you have high expectations, and like things to be a certain way. Tori is precise, on the ball, and keeps people on their toes. She is just the person you want by your side to make sure things run smoothly, and even if they didn't you would never know because she solves problems quicker than you could notice them. Our Wedding was spectacular, and an unforgettable night, it was everything we wanted!

2016-10-24T21:34:03 Response from the vendor

Aloha, Carol and Ivan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review so others can know of your experience. You were so amazing to plan with and it was so much fun to create your BEAUTIFUL wedding day!!! I look at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Jena F

I was married New Years Eve at Turtle Bay Resort and it was absolutely stunning. Tori and her team of wedding experts are quite simply a dream. You want peace of mind during one of the most important and stressful events in your life - call Tori. She has answers and solutions to... Read More practically anything. From venues to decor, to the best vendors and everything in between, she has it down pat. If you haven't considered putting money toward a planner, I can only say that Tori is a smart and economical choice. I would highly recommend paying for her service and I guarantee you will receive a beautiful, less stressed, memorable wedding. I was fortunate enough to not only have her plan my wedding, but also planned what turned out to be the most beautiful rehearsal dinner I could have ever of asked for. I have never felt so loved and blessed in my life, and without Tori my dream wedding would not have become a reality. Her connections in the field are priceless. But it's not just her business savvy that makes her such a wise investment. Tori is just a nice person. Tori picks up her phone or answers late night emails with helpful advice and ideas in a flash. Unfortunately I was unable to meet Tori before the week of the wedding since this was a destination wedding and I couldn't get to Hawaii before. At first it made me nervous,but by a couple months I had a good relationship with Tori and had so much trust in her. Tori is a people person and knows how to deal with most any personality and obstacle. When I got to Hawaii, I knew things were takin care of and I knew I could relax and enjoy my time with friends and family. I can't tell you how many times my family and friends commented on how relaxed I was, and I thank Tori for that. Tori and her team were always kind and courteous leading up to the day with the millions of requests we had. On the day of the wedding, I was amazed and speechless. Tori listened to me and learned my style to a T. Trust me that took work and dedication on her part, I guarantee I sent her 5 million emails and called her 1 million times always throwing ideas her way. I still wonder how she was able to decipher through all those ideas and requests. What she did took real talent and patience and she did a spectacular job giving me exactly everything I dreamed of and more. When I walked down the aisle and into my reception my eyes lit up and my heart was full, it was a feeling I will never forget. I couldn't believe the work her and her team had done. She also took care of things I never would have thought of and was so attentive the day of the wedding. I guarantee she put in 15+ hours that day, a holiday, and I never saw her without a smile on her face. I can also guarantee it was the an unforgettable Wedding and the best New Years Eve party ever. Everyone one of my guests were amazed. People are still calling me about how incredible it was and that my wedding was the prettiest wedding they had ever seen. I can't tell you how many people came up to me complimenting my coordinator and I have Tori to thank for that. My wedding was picture perfect and was more than I could have ever asked for.

2016-12-01T16:33:35 Response from the vendor

Jena and Jay, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, for trusting me with my your amazing wedding rehearsal and wedding day. You allowed me to get creative and trusted me and my vendors to create the most amazing and unforgettable experience for you... Read Less Read More

Solid execution

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

Tori did a fantastic job preparing us for the wedding and orchestrating the wedding day. We only hired her for day-of coordination, but she put in a lot of work in advance going over our information, making sure we had everything we needed, and giving us advice on how to tie up... Read More all the loose ends. She was in the loop on all last-minute changes and had our back when some minor problems with the venue arose prior to the wedding. On the day of, she was always available and prepared to grab us a bite to eat/drink, hold on to valuable items, and deal with uncooperative family members and other distractions. Our relatively small wedding turned out just like we wanted in the end, and Tori was a big part of that. We'd highly recommend her.

2016-12-01T16:43:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!!! I so appreciate everything you had to say and enjoyed making your day special for you both. It is important for people to know that we don't just show up on the day... Read Less Read More

Tori is the best

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

I'm from New York and just had a wonderful wedding ceremony at Olowalu plantation house in Hawaii with the help of Tori. She is absolutely the most helpful planner! She always replies back email and message fast and answered all my questions patiently. She has the passion on her... Read More work and is very professional. She contact all the vendors for me and organized everything just perfect according to my request. Without her, I can not have my dream wedding at Hawaii. I definitely recommend her to who want to have a perfect destination wedding in Hawaii.

2016-12-01T16:45:10 Response from the vendor

Aw, thank you so much! I do have a passion for what I do, which is why I do it. And, to make the day unique and special for such amazing couples like you!!!! I love the little touches you added and bringing your vision... Read Less Read More

Christa/Eileen Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Love Tori and how special she made our day. She picked the perfect arena as well as our officiant for the ceremony. He could not have been more perfect. The videographer and ukelele player were so sweet as well. Her pictures were fantastic and we thought she was great... Read More professionally and personally. Would highly recommend Tori Rogers. We haven't forgotten you Tori!! We have a little something for you, it's been nuts since the summer! xo, Christa and Eileen

2016-12-01T16:46:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so much! What a great group you had at your wedding!!! You are such an amazing couple. It was my pleasure and honor to make your day happen for you both. Hooray for Hawaii being one of the early states to legalize... Read Less Read More

Highly recommended! Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Could not have pulled this destination wedding without the professional and creative help of this experienced wedding planner. She is so creative!! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone planning a Hawaiian wedding!

2016-12-01T16:47:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your appreciation! It was so fun being creative with you!!!

Sandy and Rick Spinks Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I just wanted to take this time to express how well Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers did on my friends wedding for Sandy and Rick Spinks. Tori and her crew did an outstanding job on creating such an experience for them. From the start of planning to the rehearsal, and finally... Read More the ceremony and reception, everything was smooth and flawless. Tori was on point! Making the bride and groom feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Tori I s a great person to talk to, and I could tell how passionate and full of energy she is on giving the best experience to the bride and groom that made it very memorable for their guests, but mostly for the bride and groom. I would recommend Tori to all the bride and grooms out there. Shes the best!

2016-12-01T16:47:21 Response from the vendor

How special for a guest to take time to share an experience like this. Thank you so much for, taking the time to express your viewpoint for others to read. It was wonderful to meet you and I am so glad you enjoyed yourself!!! Come... Read Less Read More

THE BEST HANDS DOWN!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

LOOK NO LONGER!!! TORI IS BY FAR THE BEST...SHE DELIVERED AS PROMISED. ...WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW SHE CAPTURED AND CREATED THE MOMENT. ..SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY...THANKS AGAIN TORI

2015-09-02T02:11:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure. What a beautiful family from New Jersey! Congratulations! So glad you enjoyed the photos.

Perfect Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

Tori is the most amazing wedding coordinator and a true professional. She was there for me and my husband every step of the way. I never once worried about anything. She is extremely organized and so nice and sweet. My wedding day was truly perfect and it turned out exactly how... Read More I envisioned it.

2015-09-02T02:17:19 Response from the vendor

You were both so amazing to plan with, that it was FUN to create this very special celebration with you both. We were able to incorporate so many fabulous details into your wedding that it was one big photo op! So many of Maui's best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Tori made our lives as simple as possible both leading up to our special day and on the wedding day itself. She was unbelievably helpful in selecting our vendors, and many of them offered unsolicited rebates/discounts just for working with her! These essentially covered her... Read More fees completely!!! Tori was exactly what we needed... a type A go-getter who made sure everything went smoothly and that we didn't have to lift a finger or worry about anything. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a planner in Hawaii... especially if you are traveling from afar.

2015-09-02T02:18:48 Response from the vendor

What a fabulous couple you are!!! Thank you for allowing me to plan and be a part of your very special day! So many special elements made your wedding personalized, and it was truly enjoyed by all who attended. I know your marriage will be... Read Less Read More

Great Communicator!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Adri A

Tori was a great communicator through the entire planning process. She is very professional, courteous, and supportive. I'm grateful to Tori for her help and am very glad we worked with her. :)

Excellent Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Becky N

I wasn't sure if I wanted to hire a planner, I thought I could pull it off myself. I soon realized that it was a good idea to hire someone and I am so thankful that I found Tori. Our wedding day went so smooth. All I had to do was show up. Literally. Throughout the planning... Read More process, I changed my mind several times on certain details and had many questions along the way and Tori was always there to help. She was great at returning phone calls and really helped guide me through all the decision making. I had no idea how much goes into planning a wedding until I sat down with her. I must have been crazy to think I could have done all that on my own!! Thank you, Tori!! You truly helped make our special day amazing!

2015-09-02T02:13:40 Response from the vendor

Becky and Tom, you are such an amazing couple. Thank you for entrusting your special day to me! Stay in touch!