Love Never Fails.

Our company is a team of experienced and passionate wedding planners, located in the heart of beautiful Honolulu. We provide the most professional service in town and make sure you enjoy the most important day of your life. Our service includes general wedding planning, wedding coordinating, photography, videography, ect. It is our pleasure to help you with either romantic, private beach,lawn wedding or classic,elegant church wedding. You are welcomed to contact us for further detailed information.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

311 Iolani Avenue, Honolulu, HI (808) 381-9794

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Yi A

CJ is a fantastic wedding planner!!! He and his team helped me plan my wedding in Feb 2016. Having a destination wedding could be very stressful and difficult for someone who has never been to Hawaii before. CJ is very easy to work with. He helped me pick a perfect venue for my... Read More small wedding. His team also took care of everything including photographer, videographer, florists, venue decoration, make-up designer and DJ. The all-inclusive package his team provided is a great relief for me since I only had 5 months to plan my wedding. And I must say that the photographer and videographer in his team are the BEST!!! They took fantastic pictures and video! On the wedding day, he is a great coordinator even though he was a little bit under the weather. He made sure that everything is on schedule and kept my guests entertained. Anyway, CJ is a very reliable wedding planner and full of surprises! I would highly recommend him if you're planning your big day in Hawaii!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Jiaqi W

I hired CJ as my wedding coordinator for my big day in June 2016. I would honestly say that CJ well executed every single task as we communicated and even stepped out of his zone by also playing the roles of part time photographer, translator, makeup assistant and weather... Read More forecaster hah! He is the man! Although my hotel has their own coordinator, I strongly recommend CJ as he is a person you can trust and rely on. With him I wasn't nervous at all on my big day. The big plus: his photography style isn't the usual one you will find around. His is very scenic and colorful, even in cloudy days! A must go for blue sky/ocean seeking brides!