Hawthorne Country Club

Food + Catering, Planning

970 Tucker Road, Dartmouth, MA (508) 997-3377

Delicious Food!

Reviewed on 11/20/2011 BRITTANY T

Anne and Kathy were SO helpful with everything! I didn't have to worry about a thing! I LOVED the food! So delicious! But you couldn't take photo's on the golf course.....even when it is closed! I was a little upset because we wanted family pictures. We ended up using the deck.... Read More All in all everything worked out and went SO smoothly.

Excellent value and beautiful atmosphere

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Kelley L

delicious food as well, does not have a good spot to take pictures since they do not have a gazebo or let the whole wedding party on the greens. Plenty of nice places to take pictures near it though.

Great Reception Hall and Helpful Service

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Laureane D

I had my wedding reception at Hawthorne Country club and they were very accomodating of my large guest list (300 people). The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and helped with all the details such as colored napkins, votives etc. Other venues charge you to put out... Read More favors, for colored napkins etc, but this was all free at Hawthorne. They don't charge for cake cutting either! I didn't have to worry about a thing as they provide a day of coordinator to oversee your whole event. All of my guests enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Be sure to check them out!

Great Reception Venue

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Rachel R

My husband and I had our reception at Hawthorne Country Club, the upstairs room. It had just started raining when we got to the venue, so were were bummed when we couldn't go out on the deck. The first few hours into the reception were great. Everyone was dancing, and the rain... Read More had stopped by then so people could go out on the deck to cool off. Everyone was so helpful in pulling everything together, and there was someone who was designated to help me with anything I needed or wanted. Overall a great venue, great people and great service!