Hayes & Fisk Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

1003 North Parham Road, Richmond, VA

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Liz F

I looked at what feels like tons of photographers but none were as perfect! Jamie is such a visionary and just the best most personal person ever! We just had the chance to see our photos and I am over the moon about them! I put photos at the top of my most important list and not only did they work with all the crazy demands of my mother but did it all while making our day special! Thanks!!!

Beyond Photography

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Shanon C

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HAYES AND FISK! I don't think I felt more comfortable with other person! They were patient, honest and most importantly MY PICTURES WERE AMAZING. What I appreciate most was Mary's and Jessie's calmness. If it wasn't for them I would have lost it! Apparently there was a parking situation that caused a delay in my wedding. Jessie and Mary pretending like everything was fine. They laughed and joked and for a bride that was about to get married I was completely calm. They captured every moment of my wedding from the details of my dress to the candid moments with my grandmother. They completely captured every thing I asked. I'm eternally grateful to Hayes and Fisk and are amazing at everything they do!

Richmond wedding

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Robert F

Great personalized service. Great value for what you get. Amazing photos. Knew the Jefferson inside and out where to shoot and all the angles, no time wasted. Had a plan for every shots and even some improvisations as the night went on. Would highly recommend. One of the best investments of our night!

Fantastic Photographers!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Stephanie B

Love this studio!! They have amazing work, a little pricey, but worth the money for the value that you get. Booked this with Jamie, loved all of the pictures. Would use again, and definitely recommend if you have the extra to spend.

2011spring wedding

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Sara S

JAmie Hayes is absolutely wonderful. His personality is absolutely wonderful. He is not only a professional photogorapher but a true friend. He just envelopes what he does and takes it the most superb level. His work is fantastic. It is amazing and does not compare to anything else. He honors requests and just makes everything flow so smoothly. He works with all ages and types of people. He truly loves what he does and it shows in his work. He helps direct you and gives wonderful advice. I am so fortunate to have him as our photographer and will use him in any other future photographs that need to be taken. The work is breathtaking. THank you Jamie.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Sara R

Hayes and Fisk did a wonderful job! They knew exactly how to organize a bridal party of 30 people, including children! They were patient, extremely friendly and a pleasure to be around the entire evening! Jamie has a very creative eye. Visiting his studio is a must! He even serves homemade chocolate chip cookies - who else does that?! :) If you're looking for the perfect wedding photographer, look no further!

Wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Erin B

Mary and Jamie were not only a lot of fun, but the pictures turned out amazing. They captured our whole day, from getting ready to the end of the reception. Extremely happy with our pictures!

LOVED the photographers!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Kathryn S

Jamie and Mary are awesome! They know what they're doing, they do it quickly, and they make it fun for everyone. My mom is a professional photographer where we live and did her homework when it came to finding the perfect photographers for our wedding. I absolutely loved these guys! Definitely would recommend. Their prices aren't bad and they travel to where you are!

Review for Hayes & Fisk the Art of Photography

Reviewed on 6/01/2009 Caroline M

Jamie Hayes was absolutely wonderful to deal with. My pictures and album are gorgeous and he was so easy to work with. My portrait is amazing and he is a wonderful photographer.

Send Email