Hayley Rae Photography

I discovered photography with a DSLR camera in 2010 and I haven't put one down since! Creating art through photographs is a passion of mine that has lead me to be able to capture so many incredible moments. Shooting weddings being by far the most exciting. When it comes to your big day every little detail will get the attention it deserves and every candid moment will be shot for you to cherish forever. I take pride in my work and my presence as a photographer and I look forward to getting to meet you, hear your story and help make this day everything you've dreamed of!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

$0-$999

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available

All of Arizona & Willing to travel (480) 812-5316

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Jane F

Hayley is so friendly and accommodating. She captured every moment beautifully. Our pictures were awesome! If you're looking for a down to earth photographer with tons of flair and imagination then book Hayley, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Heather L

Hayley is an extremely patient and caring photographer. She recently did the wedding I was a bridesmaids in and had so many unique ideas and contributed to make the wedding day even more special. She's fun and easy to work with and you can tell she has a passion for what she... Read More does.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Brian H

We have used Hayley Rae on several occasions including our wedding photos and baby photos. At times like these it's crucial that you can count on your photographer to get the 'shots' that melt your heart. After all, you can't exactly go back and recreate these kinds of moments.... Read More Hayley Rae not only gets the shots you want, but ones you never knew you wanted too, plus her sweetness and professionalism adds to the wedding party and the event. We highly recommend her for any event and you will too.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Rose R

Hayley was an amazing photographer. She gave us professional photos for our Rehearsal dinner and wedding along with some great candid that are my favorites. I definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 lloyd h

Hayley rae was such an energetic awsome young lady. She capture the most beautiful moments of my wedding. I highly suggest and recomend her as your wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 ALExis M

I love Hayley she is the BEST... GUHHH

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Adam F

Hayley does an amazing job! The photos came out amazing.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tara L

Hayley is a wonderful photographer! We've had several sessions of family photos with her and all have turned out fantastic. One session involved a crazy one year old and I thought there was no way we got a single family photo because my son wouldn't sit still. We ended up with... Read More lots of great shots to pick from! I was amazed! We'll continue to use Hayley for our professional photo needs.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Lauren E

This woman is the absolute best photographer I have ever had. She has done maternity photos for me as well as engagement photos. She can do anything and is flexible to any ideas you have. I recommend her 100%

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Marianne A

Hayley is a great photographer she always has great recommendations on different locations to go to and is truly amazing at what she does!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who's looking for someone to capture these special moments that you'll cherish forever!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah F

Loved experience with Hayley! First time in years taking family pictures and was 100% pleased, beyond expectations with her professionalism, prompt comminicatiob and delivery, creativity, and the end results. I now have amazing pictures up of my son's and myself! I can't wait... Read More for my next session!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Alyssa N

She's amazing win a unique eye for photos and what will look the best for not only the bushing bride but for the groom as well :) she's patient with little flower girls and ring barers as well which comes to be very helpful.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Lisa M

Best photographer in the valley!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jenna M

Captures absolutely lovely photos of the whole day and truly makes it memorable :)

Hayley Rae

Hey guys, It's me Hayley the girl behind the big fancy camera. I think one of the things that really drives my passion in this industry is the fact that I'm such a romantic. Not gonna lie I tear up just a little at every wedding I shoot! Being creative and artistic allows me to be in my natural element and I love it. Besides photography I enjoy traveling, anything involving being in the water, cuddling my dogs, and going on adventures with my fiancee.