Custom Bar Catering

HD Liquid Catering is a full service beverage catering company serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area specializing in weddings and events. We offer cash and hosted bar services for special events and private parties of any size. Our team has over 20 years experience in the special event beverage industry and we would love to be the bar caterer for your upcoming event.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

406B Interchange Street , McKinney, TX (972) 535-0980

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Dakota M

HD Liquid Catering made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Our specialty cocktail - The Strawberry Cucumber Mojito - was delicious and an total hit with our guests. The bartenders were professional, fun, and on time. If I could give more than 5 stars then I would, they deserve... Read More it. Heather is a miracle worker and will do whatever it takes to make your special day PERFECT!!! I cannot thank you all enough for being a part of our special day. They also set up the bar area beautifully. We received so many compliments on how wonderful the bartenders were. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Laura H

Hands down - HD Catering went above and beyond for my client’s wedding. They were extremely professional, personable and delivered TOP service – each team member went above and beyond. Heather was easy to work with prior to the event and Katie was a rock star on the wedding day.... Read More As a wedding planner I see not only the service factor, but the operations and execution side of their services. I was so pleased with the service they provided and they did everything in their power to make the client happy. I would HIGHLY recommend them for not only bartending but staffing services as well. THANK YOU HD Liquid Catering! Looking forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kimberly S

I didn't really get a chance to go get a drink at our wedding but everyone seemed to be having a great time, quick serving and no complaints!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Taylor B

Bartender was awesome! She was friendly and professional and everything went smoothly. I definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Debra K

We used HD Liquid Catering for our daugher's wedding last month, and they did a fantastic job. They were great to work with as our daughter and her fiance worked out what wine and beer choices they wanted, as well as the hard liquor and HIS and HER drinks. The bartenders who... Read More worked during the reception were very professional and all of the guests were impressed and had nothing but positive comments. HD Liquid Catering is the way to go!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sarah A

HD was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding. I can say I changed my mind a few times and numbers and they were always understanding and quick with all my changes and getting back to me. The day of the wedding I didn't even notice them come in and set up. They went... Read More above and beyond what they said they would do and our guest had a great time for them. I would recommend them for any of your events.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Madison B

The bartenders were on time and did an amazing job prepping the bar. They were very friendly to all of my guests! I would highly recommend these bartending services to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Brittany S

The ladies I got a chance to work with are the real. deal. They know their stuff and execute their work with perfection. Their custom cocktails will blow you away!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Charis S

HD Liquid Catering was a huge part of our wedding day! We booked them for both cocktail hour and for the reception. Everything went very smoothly and the guests were all very happy. They did a fantastic job serving for us. We only had wine and beer at our wedding, so I can't... Read More speak for any mixed drinks, but I would definitely recommend HD Liquid Catering.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Linsey G

Thank you so much for making our wedding one to remember! You truly delivered quality service. We had so many compliments about how wonderful the bartenders were. We used an open bar and it was truly one of the best compliments to our reception. We would recommend your service... Read More to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jennifer M

Really great experience. The bartenders were so nice and accommodating. The busser was always there to put up dirty dishes and fill up water goblets before anyone noticed. There are no complaints here

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Meggie T

I recently had the opportunity to photograph HD Liquid Catering's bar setup and I just LOVED it! It was beautiful and everyone was talking about how delicious it was!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Liz I

Heather of HD Liquid Catering was amazing to work with! She took our plan to the next level and went above and beyond to ensure every detail was perfect. I loved how involved she was. I would definitely work with her and HD again!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Nicole R

HD Liquid Catering was amazing! They catered our reception with alcohol, and the most amazing Hot Cocoa Bar ever! The Hot Cocoa Bar was a huge hit among our younger guests that weren't able to indulge in the alcohol - they felt special having their "own" bar to mix drinks! And... Read More it was set up so cute! The bartenders were very professional and friendly! They went the extra step to pour me a cup of hot chocolate to hand me as I was rushing around getting ready! So sweet - it was so cold that day! They were very prompt in all communication, and there were no surprise charges. We'll definitely recommend their services to anyone in the area, and will use them again someday for other parties! Thanks Heather and all your great staff for helping give us the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Mena Y

HD Liquid Catering were fabulous at my reception! We didn't have any alcohol at our wedding for religious reasons, but I still wanted a variety of drinks for our guests and they set up a beautiful beverage station with infused waters, lemonade, iced tea, and an adorable coffee... Read More bar with creamers in milk pitchers with a wide variety of flavors! They also prepared a fabulous raspberry sparkling apple cider toast with gold sugar rimmed flutes. I would 100% recommend them for any bride, conventional or not!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 traci p

HD bartenders were fabulous to work with and I'd absolutely use them again! They were super courteous, kind, and funny. Their set up was great and they broke down very quickly and professionally.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kimberley B

HD Liquid Catering was amazing. Can't remember his name but he had an amazing handlebar mustache. Anyways he did awesome and fit in perfectly with the guest. Thank you for being so amazing!