Husband and wife photography team.

Head Over Heels Photography has been in the wedding industry for over 10 years, and we have been blessed to capture the weddings of over 1000 couples. Please inquire within for prices, availability, and any other questions you may have. We are always happy to help. You can also view our price list on our website.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Tampa, FL Tampa,St.Pete, Clearwater (813) 675-7140
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Laura V

If you are looking for a photographer, you can stop right here. This husband/wife team did such a spectacular job at my wedding that I had guests come to me and tell me how great they were. (Even though I already knew it!!!) I received over 800 photos and within a reasonable... Read More time. They knew exactly what to say to get the perfect shots!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kathryn T

Hands down the best wedding photographers! We knew after we received our amazing engagement pictures that we made the best choice in wedding photographers! Davis and Janice are SO easy to work with! We appreciate all the attention to detail and capturing moments that we can now... Read More remember forever. We will always be so grateful for all the amazing memories they captured! Brad and I will absolutely be using them in the future ❤️Thank you both so much! Love- The Shushman's

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Susan B

We love our pictures! Head Over Heels Photography is great! They were very easy to talk to and work with. They worked excellent with our other vendors and were extremely professional! Thank you so much for everything! Susan and Tim Backus

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kara Z

We used Head over Heels Photography to capture our big day and we were thoroughly impressed! Davis was so great to work with - he had lots of good ideas, kept the pictures moving along, and was just a fun, easy going guy! When we received our pictures back, we were in love with... Read More all of the beauty he was able to capture! I would highly recommend using this company both for the "day of" process and the "final product" of the photos! Five stars for sure! :) -Neal and Kara

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Chelsea L

Davis and Janice were great to work with and their kindness and friendly professionalism were appreciated. Even our guests complimented their style and presence ! We couldn't be more pleased with the photos, they are absolutely gorgeous!! Marc and I would recommend Head Over... Read More Heels Photography to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Melinda P

Davis was absolutely amazing. Throughout the planning process he was friendly, helpful, and responsive. He listened to all my ideas and helped me better understand the 'day of' events. On my wedding day, he was easy going and friendly. He made sure to capture every picture we... Read More ask for, and of course tons more. My pictures are absolutely beautiful and I will cherish them forever!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Jessie M

I would highly recommend Head Over Heels Photography! They were our favorite wedding vendor. They did an amazing job on our photos. They also helped our wedding day run smooth and stress free. They know what they are doing, when they need to get certain photos done, are very... Read More organized and work well as a team. Janice knew I was worried about my veil and my dress scrunching so she went out of her way to take my veil in and out as needed and always unscrunch my dress before photos! Little things like that make a huge difference on your wedding day! My husband and I spoke with many photographers at all different price ranges and we are so happy with the choice we made. You won't have any issues with these wonderful photographers!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Robin F

Janice and Davis are absolutely AMAZING! So attentive and helpful. They helped us put together a wonderful timeline of everything, and gave us great ideas. So much attention to detail. Very flexible when we wanted to go to different spots for pictures. We used them for... Read More photography and videography, and can't say enough great things about them!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Jessica L

We had the best experience with Davis and Janice for both our engagement photo session as well as our wedding day photography. They are both very professional, friendly, personable, and makes you feel very comfortable while taking pictures. They give great direction to capture... Read More the best shots and are very accommodating to requests. They really care about making your engagement/wedding pictures what you want them to be and giving you the best overall experience. Their main focus is making your wedding the highlight and you feel special. Our pictures turned out so great and we are extremely satisfied and happy with how they turned out. We were pleasantly surprised that they printed a handful of pictures from the ceremony and the day of getting ready for the event and presented them on our gift/sign in table. They were even so kind to give myself and my MOH a ride to the venue from the hotel for the ceremony! We would recommend Davis & Janice to friends and family in need of professional photographers.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Lindsay W

Being a photographer myself I was super picky when it came to my wedding photographers. I must have gone through 200 something photographer and then I came across Davis and Janice and I fell in love all over again. They are both easy to talk to and listen to your every want. I... Read More highly recommend them and would definitely work with them again.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Christina A

I am so incredibly happy with the amazing work this couple did for our wedding! They made sure to keep us on track with time, took tons of amazing pictures that I wouldn't have even thought to take, and we're super nice. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jenn V

Head Over Heels Photo did such an amazing job as our wedding photographers! Working with them from our engagement shoot to our September wedding was a true pleasure. My Maid of Honor and I met Head Over Heels at a bridal expo, and we were impressed by their extraordinary photos.... Read More We also liked their great husband-wife dynamic and their positive energy. My husband and I took a chance booking them without a referral, but I am so thankful we did! Throughout the planning process, Davis was happy to answer any questions we had and sort out any details for the day of. They thought of everything before we did. Because of their experience, they had the ability to improvise and could work with any challenges that arose on the day of the wedding; and they had to! We had unforeseen delays, and if it hadn't been for their quick thinking and creativity we would have had a very limited set of natural light and outdoor photos. Instead we have a vast collection that captures our day (and none of the delay) perfectly. They were organized and not at all intrusive. This made everyone comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. We love our photos and are so thrilled to be able to relive all the special moments. Thank you so much, Janice and Davis, for your hard work and dedication! Our pictures came out stunning, and we will forever treasure them!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Julie W

We chose Head Over Heels photography for our wedding and are very happy with the results. The pictures they took of our wedding were gorgeous. We had so many compliments. We were surprised with a collage of framed pictures of the ceremony at the reception. It was nice being able... Read More to have pictures of the wedding right away. They are reasonably priced photographers and do a wonderful job.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Janice and Davis were sensational from start to finish!!! Not only did they take unbelievable pictures (on the beach before and after the wedding, sunset shots and all the other pictures that documented our children's day) - they were accommodating, fun to work with and so... Read More incredibly professional. The pictures they took were devastatingly, full of emotion....it took 6 hrs. to choose 45 pictures to display at the reception back home. We can't say enough about this talented couple. You will be so excited with your pictures.....everyone raved about ours!!! Thank you both for making our memories last!! Kelly and Tony Winkelbauer/Winkelbauer-Benner Wedding 6/22/16

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Ashley M

I cannot say enough kind things about Davis and Janice! They were incredibly accommodating and kindhearted! I have not received my photographs yet because it's been only a week since the wedding! However, the experience was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Sara M

These are the most amazing photographers you will find! Super quick with responses, understanding when I couldn't make up my mind, flexible when I made last minute time changes, willing to go to multiple locations, very reasonably priced, super friendly, beyond professional...... Read More All that and more! Our photos were gorgeous, better than I could have imagined. They captured the perfect shots, when we didn't even realize they were taking them, to get all the special moments, not just the important ones. Impossibly, they had a few sneak peek photos for us within hours and final turn around time was way faster than I expected. They truly went above and beyond for us, we have amazing photos to cherish for the rest of our lives. Plus I think they worked some magic with the sunset, our photos are breathtaking.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Melinda C

I was so incredibly blessed to have found Head Over Heels Photography! I met Janice at a bridal expo in Tampa and fell in love with their pictures! We had two meetings before the wedding to discuss what pictures I would like taken, and email exchanges with examples. They were... Read More scheduled for 8 hours and showed up early to get started. We started at my in laws house for preparation photos and first looks before moving to the venue for bridal party and family photos. They worked so well with everyone in my family and bridal party! They lead us through the pictures with ease and gave great ideas for photo ops, while keeping us on time. They captured so many little moments that I didn’t get to see during my hectic day and am so happy I am able to look back at my day and see every detail. During the reception they surprised us with already printed photos from the ceremony, and everyone went crazy over them! We had never seen that done before. They left shortly after the dancing started but we were able to get a few great dance party shots. It has been a month since our ceremony and we have already received the thumb drive with all of our pictures!!! I am so in love and obsessed with them! I have already recommended them to a girl I know getting married this year in the area. You will not be disappointed with Davis and Janice!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Sarah P

Janice and Davis were amazing! All my pictures that I have seen so far look like fairytale wedding pictures!! Literally obsessed!! Can't wait to see the rest! Will definitely be using them again :)

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 LaToi J

If you are looking for a GREAT photography team, look no further! Davis and Janice are wonderful photographers! Not only do they capture breathtaking moments in the most amazing light, they are professional and personable. Our wedding guests could not stop talking about how... Read More wonderful they were to be around. Their personalities truly are the icing on the cake! Not to mention the ABSOLUTELY stunning photos you will get. We've already received several samples from them and they captured so many special moments, we can't wait to see more! You won't regret booking Head Over Heels for your special event!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Crystal W

Head Over Heels was amazing!!!!! They went out of their way making sure they got all the pictures I wanted and they had awesome ideas theirselves!!!! The most impressive thing that had all my guest talking were the wedding pictures put out by the cake stand!! Davis and Janice... Read More did a great job keeping everyone on time!!!! Love love love them!! Crystal

Excellent Photography!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Tanya M

Janice was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was extremely professional and responsive from the first phone call I set up to discuss my wedding until we received our pictures and the turnaround time was quick!! She does a great mix of traditional photos and more artsy not... Read More staged photos, which I prefer. Don't hesitate on hiring Head Over Heals for your big day, as they will not disappoint and will capture your special moments in ways you couldn't imagine!

Head Over Heels

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Carrie L

Never being photographed before, we were nervous- but Janice and Davis are absolutely incredible to work with! it all felt so natural, and the photos we were left with were better than I could have ever imagined!

Cortez Wedding

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kelly M

Janice and Davis we nothing short of amazing! They were the most patient, friendly, and professional photographers we have ever encountered. They truly captured the essence of our wedding, as it shows in the fabulous pictures taken. We would highly recommend HeadOverHeels... Read More photography to anyone who has any event they wish to remember! Thank you Janice and Davis!!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Janice and Davis were absolutely wonderful as our wedding photographers! From the complimentary engagement session to the quick turnaround for pictures, I cannot express enough how much I recommend Head Over Heels Photography. They were thoughtful and sensitive to the multiple... Read More different dynamics in my husband's family, and made sure to make everyone feel included during portraits after the ceremony. Amazing overall!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Katy J

We had such a wonderful experience with Davis during out engagement photos. Our pictured turned out so perfect. My fiance and I both left the shoot feeling so excited and happy. Davis was such a pleasure to work with. He showed us some pictures on his camera as we went along... Read More which made me so happy and kept us energized and excited throughout the entire shoot. He has an amazing eye for the perfect pictures. He is very responsive and always got back to me in less than an hour. He will communicate however works best for you: phone, text, or email. Our pictures turned our better than expected. You can't go wrong with Davis and he had out pictured edited and ready in a few days.

Davis & Janice Lauderdale

We were married in 2003 in Hawaii, and began our photography career soon thereafter. We decided to move to Florida in 2014, and we are loving our new home. We are blessed with two beautiful children, Kylie (12) and Jordan (6).